When Fate Entertwines (UNEDIT...

By catprincess99

Did you think werewolves were the most superior of all werecreatures? Then think again! There is one more pow... More

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Xmas Special #1
Xmas Special #2
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Epilogue
Thank you

Chap 2

10.9K 456 94
By catprincess99

Miela POV
The day was bright this Saturday morning and my friends and I were at the park. They even went as far as to bring a picnic basket.

We were sitting at a picnic table when the air became filled with the rich aroma of cinnamon. I turned my head to the left to see three boys standing together and staring at our table. Trina was getting crazy inside me saying the word mate over and over again.

I saw one of the boys mouth 'mate' and that's when I realized he was my mate. I turned away from them holding in my anger as another familiar scent made its way to my nose. The scent of werewolves. Those lower class species that I highly detested.

"What's wrong Miela?" Justin asked. "Do you know those guys? You only looked over for a couple of seconds yet now you look agitated."

"Calm down, Mi-mi."

At first I was shocked at the nickname only used by Mari but then I growled at her. "You calm down! You getting happy when my mate is a stupid werewolf. Those same lower class creatures that killed my parents."

"I'm sorry."

"Miela," I felt a touch on my arm.

"Let's go guys."

"But we only just got here."

"Let's. Go."

I got up, walking away from the table with Justin and Mari rushing behind me. I walked all the way to Mari's house with them rushing to catch up and stopped by Justin's car.

"What's wrong Miela?

"Do you have your keys?" He digged into his pocket and threw them to me. I unlocked the door telling them to get in as I got in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?"

"To another park."

"Do you know those guys?"

"Never seen or heard of them."

"Then why are you running from them?"

"I don't want to meet them."

"Does this have anything to do with your problem?"

"Maybe."

It went on like this until I made it to another park on the other side of town. A place I had often come to, if the other park became crowded. This park had very little people just like the other one only thing was the air was more serene and the smells were more lovely.

"Wow," Mari exclaimed. "This place is gorgeous. Why have we never come here before Mi-mi?"

"This is my special getaway spot. I think better here."

"Oh," her tone instantly changing.

"Let's just enjoy it while it lasts shall we," Justin said happily changing the once dull atmosphere to a happy one.

"Right."

**************
Kyle POV
I had just taken the alpha title a week ago from my father as I had recently turned eighteen. Pack members were still congratulating me, telling me I was a good alpha even others secretly told me that I was a better alpha than my father ever was.

You see my father was a stubborn man and always wanted everything for himself, everything to go his way. He even didn't want to give up the alpha title and so the betas literally forced him to give the title over to me.

I, on the other hand was a caring person. These traits came from my mother who I was told died at childbirth. My father often blamed me for her death and sometimes I thought I did but my best friends Chad and Hayden would always be there for me, telling me that it wasn't my fault.

We were all currently sitting in my office talking about stuff.

"I wish your old man would just die Kyle," Chad exclaimed in a whisper. "He almost hit my little sister for throwing paper again."

"Well you can tell him to stop drinking," Hayden spoke up. "Besides aren't werewolves not supposed to be drinking. How do you even put up with him?"

"I suppose like how my mother did," I shrugged. "Anyways enough about him, I have to find a mate so I can be complete as an alpha."

"Oh yh," Chad said.

"Let's go out then and see what we can find," Hayden ended off.

We went out my office, locking the door behind me and making our way downstairs to the living room.

"I'm going out with the guys mom," Chad shouted into the kitchen. Chad. My beta. He is the most outgoing of us all and the only one of us with a mother. He of course was the driver and we left in my Ferrari going who knows where.

"Where are we going Chad?" Hayden asked. "And why are you always so happy when we are going out?" Hayden. My Gamma. The most serious of us all and always straight to the point. He sat in the passenger seat looking at Chad waiting for an answer.

"We are almost always stuck in the pack house patrolling or doing some sort of pack work. Times like these are sacred Hayden, where you can just sit back and relax. You need to stop being so serious all the time. We are going to a park so loosen up."

"You really should Hayden," I told him finally joined the conversation. Then there is me, the alpha pack leader and most caring of us all.

We finally made it to a park and I opened the car door. A weird sense of de-ja-vu hit me right at that moment and I wondered what lay in store for me.

"Picked a nice park Chad."

"Yeah I know. I'm a genius like that."

I walked on to the field as the compelling aroma of sunflower cream and chocolate greeted my nose. "Guys do you smell that."

"Smell what? All I smell is grass and humans."

"Its coming from that table over there."

"Don't tell me you already found-

"Mate," I whispered as one of the girls looked over at me. She had blond hair with pale blue eyes with a small nose and small pink lips. My wolf Drake was getting excited inside of me. Her face held surprise at first but then I felt waves of anger that vanished soon after.

"Well that's something," Chad said, a mixed of amusement and sadness in his tone. "She didn't like you from one look and oh my, the mere sight of you has sent her and her friends a-running."

"Chad, this is Kyle's mate we are talking about here. Not funny man," Hayden said seriously as always. "But something I realized is that she doesn't smell like a werewolf at all."

My wolf had quietened down and was whimpering inside of me. "It feels like i just got rejected. You know I felt anger radiating from her through the bond for a few seconds. Did i do something? Did you guys did something?" I received no's in response.

"You look devastated Kyle," Chad said seriously. A rare expression to find on him. "It really doesn't look good on you. Stop your moping. Did you really give up because she apparently rejected you? This isn't like you to give up so easily man."

"You're right. This isn't like me," I exclaimed. "I really don't care what she is. Werewolf or not. She is my mate and I'm not going to lose her, kidnap her if I have to."

"Don't you think that's a little overboard?"

"I need my mate so I can better run the pack."

"I hope when you catch her, you'll know how to tell her about us," Hayden told me.

I nearly forgot about that. How was I going to tell her, how was she going to react? I dreaded that moment.

"Stop overreacting Kyle. Suppose she already knows about werewolves and accepts you."

"Suppose she doesn't."

"Guys," Hayden called silencing us. Why? You may ask. Hayden always says the most important stuff. "You should be focussing on how she will behave seeing as Kyle felt anger waves from her. For some reason I think they were directed at Kyle."

We stood there pondering this and I realized he could be right but why would she be mad at me at first sight.

"Let's go guys," I said still in deep thought. We walked back across the pasture and back into the car which was a silent ride.

"What do you think of this Drake, of our mate?" I asked my wolf.

"I think she has some sort of grudge against us werewolves. That's the only thing I can think of if her anger was directed towards us."

"You think she knows that we are werewolves."

"I'm not sure. She smelled like a human so its probable that she doesn't know. But her aroma... so.. irresistible." Drake was already straying away from the point of the conversation.

"I can definitely agree with you there."

I felt a soft poke on my shoulder and went back to reality. I realized we had stopped, not at the pack house but at an ice cream shop. Chad had the door next to me open and was staring at me.

"Finally," Chad said happily. "You guys seemed to be having quite a chat there."

"Oh sorry," I said getting out and shutting the door behind me. "Why are we here?"

"Chad thought he would cheer you up by bringing you to an ice cream shop."

"Oh? Thanks Chad," I said as we walked into the shop. I chose French vanilla ice cream and was about to pay for it when Chad shook his head.

"Its on me." I smiled in thanks and went to a table for three. The others came afterwards. Hayden had strawberry while Chad had a vanilla ice cream sundae.

As it melted into my mouth, all my worries washed away and I closed my eyes in pleasure. After enjoying our ice creams we got in the car to go back to the pack house.

"So," Chad started as he drove along the streets. "Have you made up your mind?"

"Yup," I replied with enthusiasm, "we are going there tomorrow. My instincts are telling me she is going to be there and we are going to get her to come to the pack."

Chad grinned at my enthusiasm and Hayden shed a rare smile and finally we made it back to the pack house.

"You boys came in with rather happy faces," Chad's mother said amused.

"Yh. Things... Happened or are about to," I smiled.

"Kyle found his mate," Chad burst out.

"Would you shut it. I don't know if she will accept me yet."

"Oh? Is your mate not a werewolf?" Chad's mother questioned.

"No. At least she doesn't smell like one."

"I'm sure she will like you even if she is human. You're a handsome young man." I blushed at the compliment.

"That's the thing. One glance at me and I felt anger waves coming from her."

"You poor dear. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"Yh. I hope so."

Well here is the latest chapter.
Do you like it? If you do, clicking the little star wouldn't hurt right?
Anyways thanks to all the readers for reading. Enjoy!
;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 70.4K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
65.1K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
194K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...