Camila, Callie's Twin Sister...

By BandTunes

Starting from Season, read about Camila, Callie's twin sister's point of view of the show and story. Read ab... More

·Cast·
Episode 2 ▶ Consequently
Episode 3 ▶ Hostile Acts
Episode 4 ▶ Quinceañera

Episode 1 ▶ Pilot

6.8K 132 24
By BandTunes

I bit the inside of my cheek, my body aching with every movement I made. I held in all my whimpers, and grunts, scared to make a sound, let alone a sudden movement.

My little brother Jude, passed me a wet plate and I took it, my arms shaking. He looked up at me, worry and sadness in his eyes. I knew he wanted to ask me if I was okay but he already knew that I wasn't. I knew part of him also felt guilty, thinking it was his fault, our foster Father beat me.

Jude got caught talking to our sister, my twin, Callie on the phone earlier. My Foster Father was furious since it was his fault that Callie wasn't here.

Just like I did, she saved Jude from getting beat by him, and he got her sent away to juvie.

Its been hard without her here. The three of us have never been apart. No one has ever wanted to adopt us but we always managed to stay together, and stick through the hard times.

Though it seems, times only get harder for us. Going from foster to foster home. Some started out nice and ended up disgusting evil human beings in the end.

Some are nice but for some reason we're not good enough, and we're sent away again.

We shouldn't have to live like this, especially Jude. He deserves a family that loves him, parents that love him. I feel so bad, he has to go through all of this at such a young age.

I wish our Mother would have never died, so we would have never got put into the system.

I was trying to hold down the fort here without Callie. I was trying to be strong for Jude but I felt like I was only getting weaker. I felt I was failing him. I needed my sister back. We needed our sister back.

As Jude and I our doing the dishes, the booming sound of our Foster Father's voice, caused us to freeze.

"Camila!"

I sighed softly, turning around to look at the ugly beast. "Yes."

"Why the hell isn't the bathroom cleaned?" He stood in the doorway of the kitchen.

"I didn't get to it yet, you told me to help Jude with the dishes. That's what I'm doing."

"Well hurry the hell up! I want this place cleaned before bed!"

I balled my fist in irritation, as he turned his back to me. "Why don't you clean something yourself, you lazy piece of crap." I mumbled. I turned to resume helping Jude but got my wrist pulled roughly. "You think I didn't hear your smart mouth?!" He growled in my face, the spit on his tongue, hitting me in the face.

"Just like your sister, you'll never learn until I get you out of this house!" I received a hard slap to the face, my cheek burning in pain. "Now hurry up with these dishes!"

He rougly turned me back to the sink, causing me to hit my stomach on the edge. I gulped, keeping my tears in.

I will not give him the satisfaction, plus I didn't want Jude to see me cry. Speaking of Jude, I avoided his frightened gaze and continued to dry the dishes. I'm glad he didn't say anything because he would have gotten in trouble too.

After the painful encounter, the doorbell rung. "Hello? Is anyone home? I need help." Said a voice from the door.

Neither of us moved, we just kept doing the dishes.

"Hang on!" Screamed my foster Father. "Are you deaf or what?" He asked us, causing us to look back at him. Neither of us said a word as he went to go answer the door.

I couldn't hear the the conversation completely but I definetly knew there was a guy at the door.

"Whoa! Hey!" We suddenly here. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Jude and I looked back to see it was Callie, who looked like she had snuck in. My eyes widen, relieved to see her.

"I just want to talk to my my brother and sister." She tried to reason.

"No! Shut up! No!" My Foster Father yelled. "No you get out of this house!"

"Callie..." I stepped forward.

"You! Don't move!" He snapped at me, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Look, I'm sorry about your car." Callie tried to apologize.

"No, get out of here!" He grabbed her shoulders roughly, and a curly haired brunette stepped into the house from the front door. "Hey, don't touch her!"

I pull Jude into my arms, once my Foster Father takes a gun out of the draw and points it at the guy. "Ok, shut up!"

"Ok, ok, ok..." The boy put his hands up.

Tears streamed down my cheeks at the unfolding of the scene, pure fear running through my veins of the danger of my siblings lives right now.

My heart drops every time he points the gun from Callie to the boy, and back to Callie. I found myself pulling Jude closer and closer to me.

"Police! Freeze!" Said a blonde police woman, coming from the back door with her gun drawn. "Freeze! Get down on your knees!"

My Foster father followed her commands, as Callie rushed into our arms. We held each other tight, crying in fear, yet so relieved and happy to see each other.

"Mila.." She held my cheek which she noticed was red. "Callie." I looked at her scabbed busted lip and bruised cheek. We cried even harder before looking down at our little brother, and squeezing each other tightly.

<><><>

After our ex foster father got arrested and the cops showed up, Callie helped us pack our things and told us about the new family we were going to be staying with.

With our bags in hand, we walked outside the house, passing an African American woman with huge curly hair, who I assumed was Lena, was talking and standing beside Brandon.

We helped Jude into the car before going over and talking to Stef who was not happy at all.

"I would like you to understand how this, tonight, could've ended very, very badly." She explained, looking at Callie.

Callie looked down. "Look, if you want to send me back to juvie, then just promise me Jude and Camila will be somewhere safe."

"Don't listen to her." I interject. "She just wanted to help us, please don't be mad at her for that. We just got my sister back, and we can't loose her again."

My eyes got watery but I swallowed them down, holding hands with Callie.

Stef looked at Callie, a sincere look in her eyes. "You're not disposable, Callie. You're not worthless." She looked at me. "The same goes for you. No ones going anywhere."

I smiled appreciatively, squeezing Callie's hand. "Come on here, let's go." Stef led us into the car. Once we squeezed inside, beside Jude she closed the door after me.

"Hey." Said the cop, that was Brandon's dad and Stef's ex husband, leaning in the car to talk to Brandon. "You know I'm going to kill you, if your mom doesn't kill you first."

Brandon nodded, looking down. "Yeah."

He received a pat on the shoulder. "Love you, B."

"I love you, too."

His Dad closed the door, leaving the four of us. "I'm sorry." Callie said after a moment. "But you didn't have to come."

"Yes, I did." Brandon objected.

There was a moment of silence before he looked at me, holding his hand out. "Hi, I'm-"

"Brandon. I know." I gave a small nod.

He pulled his hand back. "Yeah."

There was now an awkward silence, and Callie and I gave small smirks to one another.

Stef and Lena go into the car, Stef into the drivers seat and Lena in the passenger. "Buckle up!" She told us all as she started up the car. We all obeyed and she pulled off down the street. I held hands with both Jude and Callie, finally relived for once in a long time.

I didn't know what was going to happen to us but I was glad that we got our sister back.

****

Don't know if I want to continue so comment and tell me what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 4.5K 121
10 years after their release from jail Stef and Lena Adams Foster remain deeply in love and committed continuing to embark on a path of success along...
426K 14.4K 42
You’re a sixteen year old who’s lived in the Mission District of San Francisco your entire life. Your parents died in an accident at age eleven, leav...
52.1K 1.9K 38
This stores about Jude and Connor's relationship as it deals with cleaning lockers, detention, running away, forgiveness, apologizing, standing up fo...
74.8K 2.3K 43
Stef Foster and her twelve year old daughter, Callie, must deal with a painful loss in their life. Can they put the pieces back together with the hel...