Forever ~ HALEB

By loverofdaisies

Hanna and Caleb are finally getting married and are ready to start their lives together. But they're story mi... More

Pilot
The dress
Save the date
Icing on the cake
The rehearsal dinner pt. 1
The rehearsal dinner pt. 2
The before
Newly weds
Suspicions
Cheater?
A place to call home
The talk
Positive
Caleb pt. 1
Caleb pt. 2
See the baby
Mothers day
Girls day
1 year later
At a loss for words
Unspoken Information
Want you back
The fight pt. 1
The fight pt. 2
Yes

The other mother

554 13 3
By loverofdaisies

Hanna's POV

I woke up before Caleb. Since I've become pregnant, I've been having crazy sleep hours.
I pressed my lips to his, in attempt to wake him.
He growled slightly, when I pulled back, pulling me in again. I giggled.
That was when I heard someone clearing their throat at the foot of the bed.
I immediately hoped off Caleb to sit up.
At the foot of the bed, was a tall woman who looked slightly familiar.
"Hello," she said, she looked loaded. With her fancy purse, nice dress and tall shoes, even her giant necklace looked like it cost that apartment we had before we moved into our house.
"Mom?!" Caleb exclaimed.
I had never actually formally met Caleb's mother except briefly at the wedding, since she lived in California with her other family.
"Hi," I squealed.
"Mom," Caleb repeated, a bit more structured. "This is Hanna,"
I gave a tiny wave. This was not how I imagined this moment would go.
"I came to wedding, Caleb," she said.
"What are you doing here?" He asked, ignoring her rudeness.
"It was Mother's Day yesterday," she answered, with a slight shrug.
"You came all the way down here for Mother's Day?" Caleb asked in disbelief.
She huffed. "No, I was already in town. But still,"
Caleb nodded.
"Well, both of you, get up and get dressed!" she commanded. "You have a guest!"
Caleb's mother left the room so we could change.

After a few minutes we came downstairs to see that Claudia had made some toast.
"I can't let you guys go hungry," she said, handing Caleb and I each a piece. "We have a big day, ahead of us,"
"What?" I asked, still chewing my food.
"I barely know my sons wife. I'm taking you shopping," she explained.
The thought of spending anytime with Caleb's mother terrified me but i couldn't exactly say no.
"Great," I lied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 521 24
Belle is a talented elite gymnast who's world comes crashing down when she gets an injury and is forced to visit her mom's friend and her son in Holm...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
431K 6.7K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
16.3K 222 21
Kate's dad is Paul Higgins is One Directions new security guard. She embarks on a new adventure as she and her dad have to live with them. It's almos...