Just One Look.

By DarkGreenGraveyard

"Are you afraid sometimes, afraid cause' you don't know where you belong?" It's a story about youth. Youth an... More

Just One Look.
Little Wing.
Wild Thing.
D'yer Mak'er
I'm Gonna Crawl.
Who Are You.
All We Ever Wanted.
Walk Away.
Piano Man.
When A Blind Man Cries.
American Pie.
Light My Fire.
I'd Rather Go Blind.
You Really Got Me.
Have You Ever Seen The Rain.
If You Can't Give Me Love.
Dangerzone.
Bad Moon Rising.

I Can't Get No.

2.1K 49 13
By DarkGreenGraveyard

Axl lifts himself up for a few inches, then just turns around, crashing onto the mattress again. A little growl as he wipes his saliva stained cheek to the pillow, being slightly disgusted.

Just as he almost felt asleep again the door opens with a soft crack and someone sits down on the other side of the bed. Axl sighs, desperately trying to keep his eyes closed, his breath calm, but he's already too awake.

"You need a new fuckin' job, Slasher."

"Did I wake you?"

Whispered.

"Why ya' whispering? Already too late."

Axl has his eyes still closed anyway, not moving as he hears rustling and feels Slash crawling nearer. His heart is pounding. It has been six days since...the incident and since then it had been weird between them. They had barely talked, what wasn't unusual, but avoided to touch each other. Not even a hit to the shoulder. Nothing.

'Just go. Just fuckin' leave'

"A-Axl...?" Still whispered.

'No. No. No.'

An almost not noticeable touch of a finger poking against his shoulder.

"What?!"

Unpleasant shivers of excitement. A warm, fuzzy feeling in his neck, making him breath harder.

"W-we...we are all...alone..."

"What ya' mean we're 'all alone', fuckhead?!"

Axl doesn't dare to turn around, but just lays there, still hoping for Slash to leave...his own room.

"I mean...my grandma went out..."

"Well, good. You can organize something to eat then."

Nothing at first, but Axl was sure that he could hear Slash grimacing, then taking a deep breath. How fuckin' uncomfortable could a conversation be?

"Yeah...well...we can do that. But, ya' know, I meant...well I just thought, there's no need to watch out for any volume..."

Shit.

"Gotta show me that new song?"

Last try, but when Slash lets out another shaky breath, sounding desperate, Axl feels a little bad for him. This is just silly, but he's already blushing from just the thought of what probably Slash wants to...suggest.

"Yeah..maybe..."

Uncomfortable silence. Then Axl jerks as Slashs fingertips are softly stroking up his shoulder, going for a less subtle way now. Axl feels nausea with nervousness, his stomach clenching in little, hot waves of excitement.

Another stroke to his shoulder, a little braver this time, but Axl can't move. Nails are carefully scratching over his neck, between his shoulder blades and an involuntary sighs leaves his lips. Back scratching is definitely a weak point. Slash seems to notice as he continues scratching over his whole back in little circles.

It feels too good to stop him, makes him shudder and arch his spine, relax a little. Slashs fingers are warm and soft and careful, buried to Axls hair now, massaging the back of his head. Another sigh, then there's warm air at his neck and a wet touch just above his ear, locks falling to Axls face, sending a blinding shot of ecstasy to his crotch- adrenaline, and he abruptly turnsaround, cause it's too much right now.

Slash frozes in his movement and they are facing each other as Axl lays on his back now, Slash leaned above him, looking all surprised and caught in the act.

"What are you doing?", Axl whispers with the last hint of self control he can effort.

"I...I...just thought...don't...you want to?"

Axl looks away from him, trying to ignore his aching dick. "I...don't know..."

"Can...I try?" Slashs voice sounds so shy, hesitating, yet a little purred, sexy in a way.

A short look down and Axl takes in the sight of Slash being hard, the contours of his dick visible through his underwear. When did he take his jeans off? Axl closes his eyes, thoughts racing through his brain, but he nods, never knowing why, but he does.

It's much easier to feel Slashs mouth at his collarbone without seeing something. It's tender,warm- there are goosebumps all over his arms, spreading to his belly, down to his toes.

"We shouldn't...", Axl breaths, but there are soft lips muffling him, giving a kiss, so tender it's a tease. A little lick to his upper lip, a tongue touching his and this warming, spiced smell. Like pepper and fresh air hitting a warm room through a window. Leaves and nicotine, the strong smell of cheap shampoo cutting into the flooding, sugary scent of skin and sweat and Slashs breath.

A few minutes of kissing, then Slash moves without breaking the touch, straddling Axls hips. Axls hands come up to take a hold of his slim hips, feeling the muscles on his sides clenching. Slash has his mouth opened, slowly grinding his hips forward, melting into the touch, breathing too loud to hide his arousal, but Axl doesn't know what to do, doesn't know how to do the next step.

When Slash takes his shirt off and looks down with that encouraging, submissive look in his eyes Axl just wants to throw him to his back, showing him that he has the courage- but he never does, just allows Slash to take his hand, guiding it to his crotch just like the last time.

"Don't be shy...", Slash murmurs, sounding way to unsure by himself, but moans loudly as Axl rubs against his balls through the tight blue shorts. Slash tucks at his own waistband, letting his cock spring free, then stands up to get naked.

Axl immediately closes his eyes, blood rushing up his head as he gives a quiet whine of embarrassment. When Slash kneels on the bed again, he places a few soothing kisses to Axls belly and hip, then takes his underwear off as well. When he straddles Axl again, there's much space between them, Slashs legs trembling with the exhausting position, so Axl grabs for his shoulder to press him down until his dick touches his thigh. It's a warm, sticky and way too attracting touch.

Slash gives a questioning look, getting nothing but a still shocked gaze in return before he leans down, moving his hips, whining as he finds the right angle with their erections slightly brushing together. Axls hands wrap around his waist again, this time to stop him from moving

as he's still unsure if he wants this- the kisses, the nakedness, the touching.

"Wait!"

Slash looks at him as if he had been snubbed or hit across the face, a little hint of hurt clearly readable from his eyes. Axl blinks, feeling guilty for having spurned him in such a vulnerable situation, then sighs as his dick jerks in anticipation.

"Sorry, Slash...I..."

For a moment Axl thinks he's going to stand up and get dressed, but then he just leans down with his head against Axls collarbone, breathing warmly against his skin, fingers absently stroking over Axls chest.

Axl tries to decide, but he just can't...until Slash touches his nipple ring and he involuntarily bucks up a little, their crotches rubbing together once again. He curses himself for the groan as he feels Slash grinning, before starting to thrust and circle his hips in a slow rhythm. Axl claws nails into Slashs neck, trying to keep silent, but it's not really working with Slash groaning and panting above him, murmuring sexy stuff.

"You're so warm, Axl..."

They are moving together, rubbing against each other with Slash constantly talking, making everything so very filthy.

"Yeah...touch me please..."

A distraught moan.

"I'm so fuckin' hard..."

Axl finally releases his breath at that with a long, deep groan, giving in to it once again as Slash slips a hand between their slick bodies to rub against Axls hipbone, then his dick. He tries to imagine how it looks like, the black painted fingernails, his long, slim fingers wrapped around his length, skillfully pumping.

A sudden lapse of restraint lets him bite down Slashs throat, nibbling, making him freak out.

"Shit, just like that..."

Axl remembers to have heard exactly that words from him before, while he dreamed and he starts to wonder whether it had also been exactly the same happenings- a possible reason for Slash to try touching him first hand.

Slash sits up again, stretching his back from the uncomfortable position and it's when Axl follows, propped on his elbows, panting for air, that his cock slips between Slashs butt cheeks. They both froze, looking at each other with the sudden realization of possibilities, before Axl cautiously bucks his hips up, testing, trying, rubbing through his ass crack.

Slash bits his lips and moans quietly, while some single curls are bouncing around his face with the movement of Axls hips, looking silky and flexible. Axl reaches out to wrap one around his finger, observing it, straighten the strand then lets it spring into a curl again, making Slash smile. He takes Axls hand into his, placing it to his hip again, then gives a short, almost inpatient thrust.

"Do it faster..."

Axl does, holding Slash in place with both hands, watching him brushing fingertips over his own erection and blushing again at his shamelessness, his exposed naked body. Looking to the ceiling, Axl is quickly moving by now, trying to get as much friction as possible.

"Stop being embarrassed...look at me...", Slash whispers in between hisses and frantic groans.

"I...can't..."

A low hum and Slash takes hold of Axls chin with his other hand, forcing his gaze downwards again, while he has started to jerk himself in a slow pace. The view is damn hot, so Axl just stares, unable to close his eyes, letting Slash hold his chin in place.

Slash moans a lot, loud and steadily, pumping his cock while he keeps on meeting Axls movements with his ass stuck out. They look at each other again as Slash lets go of his chin again, Axl joining into Slashs groans with deep, vibrating sounds, as he's really close from having watched the other a little too long. He speeds up, thrusting upwards as if being ridden with Slash on top of him staring at his moving, sweaty body.

"Axl...", he starts, lips trembling, gaze unsure, "...I think I want you...to fuck m-me..."

"Yes..." Axl pants, imagining, then comes with a way too loud, high pitched moan, directly followed by Slash who curses and shudders heavily with his cock still in hand, then falls against Axls chest.

They are just breathing, until Axl feels cum running down his side.

"We should take...a shower..."

Slash chuckles with his face leaned against Axl neck.

"Don't you want to hide under the blanket now?"

"Fuck you."

A little laugh from Slash and Axl feels his chest vibrating with it.

"You're heavy by the way, fucker."

"Ah sorry."

And he rolls beside him, one arm laying on Axls belly.

"Slash...did...did you mean it?"

"What?"

"What...you said..."

Slash turns on his belly, nose buried to the pillow, voice muffled.

"Do we have to talk about that?"

"No...no, sorry..."

More silence before Axl talks again, failing to hide the slightly hysteric undertone.

"We won't tell anyone, right?"

"No one."

"Good...you think...they heard us...last time...?"

"My grandma? Well...I don't know...my mom gave me weird looks, but she always does."

"Ok...?"

"Don't worry, she would talk to me first before telling anyone."

"Ok."

Slash propped himself up on his elbows.

"Ya' know...my grandma will be at her friends house every Thursday now..."

"Ah."

"What means 'Ah'?"

"Dammit, Slash. I don't know. Gimme' a fuckin' cigarette."

Slash does, lighting one for himself as well, looking a little downcast, making Axl feel guilty again, so he murmurs a quiet, "I am always here on Thursdays..."

Slash inhales deeply then blows the smoke to Axls face, grinning.

Axl looks at the ceiling, thinking.

"But Slash?"

"Hm?"

"Don't fall in love with me. I mean it."

"Promised."

And he places his chin to Axls shoulder as they share a short involuntary smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
184K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
375K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)