My Original

By Sydnneyanne

After being "alive" for more than 900 years, Danielle, or Danny, has decided to move into a quiet little town... More

Chapter-1 Moving In
Chapter-2 Blending In
Chapter-3 Trust Isn't Real
Chapter-5 Klaus & His Tricks
Chapter-6 We Meet Again
Chapter-7 Waking Up
Chapter-8 Is This Normal?
Chapter-9 Goodbye Elena
Chapter-10 The Wicked Witch
Chapter-11 Liar Liar

Chapter-4 It's Been So Long

477 7 0
By Sydnneyanne

Damon's POV

I woke up on my bed and remembered what had happened. That Danny girl had not been able to be compelled and was some sort of supernatural creature. I went over to my drawer and opened the last one. It was full of stakes. I went downstairs and used my vampire speed to walk around the living room where everyone was and went to the other side. I saw her. Danny. She was sitting on a chair and was saying how she could fix our problems. What does she know?

I didn't bother to get to know her before this happened. I walked up slowly behind her and shoved a stake through her heart. She stopped talking and turned around to see me. I smiled. Her body turned grey. She slowly fell to the floor.

"Damon. She was going to help us!" Elena yelled at me as usual.

"She snapped my neck. I don't care, Elena." I said as I walked around the chair picking up Danny's body. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to put her in the basement. I don't feel like burying any bodies."

"She knew about Klaus." Stefan said as he got up and started walking towards me.

"Stefan. Again. I don't care. She would have probably turned on us anyway." I said and motioned for Stefan to open the basement door for me.

"Well. Thank you for ruining any chances for us to all come out of this okay." He turned around and walked away.

I carried Danny's body downstairs and laid her on the floor next to another body that was dead but also not.

Danny's POV

I could feel my body slowly coming back to life. My body wasn't grey anymore. That's good but I was going to rip that heart out of Damon Salvatore. I took out my phone and saw that is was almost midnight on the same day. I put my phone away and just laid there. Thinking of what to do next.

I looked over to my right and saw that these people were growing vervain. Smart. But it doesn't affect me so I got up and ripped out the plants. When I was finished there was no more growing. I turned around and I almost cried. A body was on the floor. Someone I hadn't seen for over 300 years. Elijah.

Elijah and I had been best friends since the beginning. We had always stayed in touch. Until his family or brother had gotten unbearable. That's when I left them. But I never wanted to leave Elijah.

I walked over to his body and looked at him. He still looked the same. His hair was still amazing and he still looked trustworthy. Ugh. I missed him. I finally came back into reality and noticed his clothes were burnt and he had a dagger sticking out if his heart. I gasped. I reached down without thinking and pulled out the dagger. I was going to kill the Salvatore Brothers. I say down by Elijah and wanted for him to come back to life.

I've been sitting here for a couple of hours. It was now 5 o'clock in the morning. I looked back at Elijah. I noticed his hand move. I got closer to him. Suddenly he shot up and breathed in heavily. His face was finally going back to normal. He looked at me. And looked really confused. "Danny? What are you? How are you? Where am I?" I put my finger up to my mouth and made a shhh sound. I tapped my ear and pointed up to the house where everyone was at. I pointed at the stairs and motioned for him go go up there.

As he used his vampire speed to go up there and I was about to leave when I saw the dagger on the floor. I picked it up and put it in my back pocket. I walked slowly upstairs and heard no movement. I looked to my right and saw Elijah standing outside the front door waiting for me. I quickly walked over there and finally got outside the door.

We kept walking and Elijah grabbed my arm and took me to a familiar house. The Lockwoods'. We walked up to the front door and went to knock as soon as the door opened. Carol was standing there ready to leave.

"Oh. Hello Danny and Elijah. What are you doing?" she stopped and looked confused. "I was just about to leave."

Elijah walked up to her and compelled her.

"I need a change of clothes Carol. Danny and I will be staying here for a little bit."

She had a straight face and said,"Sure. Why don't you guys come in. I'll get you a pair of my husbands suit."

"Thank you so much Carol." He smiled and took my arm as we walked into the house.

-

Elijah walked in as Carol left. He looked better. He had on a new suit and it brought back beautiful memories. He always look dashing in a suit.

Anyways. No more looking at Elijah like he's a God.

"So, Danny, what brings you to Mystic Falls?" he says as he stands by the fireplace.

"Thy mystery of course, Elijah. But, the real question is, what brings you here?" I say smirking at him acting interested.

"You should know of this Danny. Klaus wants to break the curse and I'm here to stop him from succeeding." He said dumbfounded. I turned my smirk into a frown.

"I know of the curse Elijah. I helped you both create the Sun and the Moon Curse to throw people off. My question is, why are you here helping everyone. Just let Klaus break the curse. The Salvatore Brothers will die. So will the doppelgänger. The vampire and the werewolf will also die. It's all good!" I said getting angrier when I sad his name.

"I'm stopping this because Klaus will kill anyone in his path and throw off the balance of nature." Elijah said walking closer to me.

"Elijah let's just stop this. I'm on your side. They shouldn't have to die. But they killed both of us. Well. Tried to. But anyways, we haven't seen each other in forever. Let's hang out and when Klaus comes, we will deal with him. Together." I smiled and walked over to him and hugged him. He was my best friend, I missed him. He was one of the only people I knew who could really understand me.

"I'm sorry Danielle. But Klaus is already here. He is going to break the curse in exactly one week. Everything is perfect and innocent people are going to die for more Klaus to cause more pain." He let me out of the hug and took ahold of my arms.

"Elijah. You can't let him know I'm here. I don't want to see him. I can't see him. You have to stop him just don't kill him." I told him almost yelling because I couldn't stand to see Klaus, even though I left him, I knew he still loved me. Yes. Klaus and I were in love for almost 700 years until he killed someone I loved. I left him still loving him. Not a day goes by where I don't think of him. I just can't see him because we will fall for each other again. And I can't.

"I know Danny. I won't let him know you're here. You'll be a secret, as long as you try and help me save these people." Elijah said looking into my eyes.

"Okay. I'll help you Elijah. He just can't die. No one will die. Especially us since we can't die. So that's a plus. But, we need to hide this first." I pulled out the dagger from my pocket.

He took the dagger from me and walked over to the fireplace. He reached his hand up the chimney and put the dagger inside the chimney. Even though that was the stupidest idea ever, it seems like it would work. I started clapping slowly.

"Elijah, you are so smart. But sometimes you confuse me." I laugh.

"Well no one will find it and it will slowly burn away to nothing. Then there will be one less item to dagger us with." He smiled at me and put his hands up in defense.

"You know a wolf lives here. So if we ever need it, that might be a problem." I say as we start walking to the door.

We get outside and get into a car outside the house. For some reason, Elijah had the keys. I stare at him in amazement.

"I thought you were noble, you know never steal,tell the truth." I got inside the car.

"I got a dagger shoved through me, and you were staked. I think it's okay if we "borrow" this one car." He smiled as he started the car.

He started driving, we went through town through a familiar path.

"Elijah, where are we going?" I asked confused.

"To the Salvatore's of course. They tried to kill both if us and from what I saw, everyone is sleeping there. They might all be up ready to fight someone they've never faced before." He said as if I should have know

"If they see us, they will know we are originals. Well, they already know you are, but I should be dead. They might not trust us." I looked at him, amazed that we were going there.

"They will just have to deal with it Danielle. We are offering a deal to them. If they don't accept it and accept our help, their precious doppelgänger will die from the wrath of Klaus." He looked at me and I saw the trust in his eyes. I did. I trusted him. We couldn't die anyway. I smiled to him.

"I trust you Elijah. We got this." I patted his shoulder. "Elijah, I've missed you. I've missed our duo."

"Weirdly, I have too. I've been cleaning up Klaus' messes for over three hundred years. He wouldn't have don't those things if you hadn't have left Danielle. He loves you." He said sympathetically. He gave me a little smile.

"Klaus would have done that anyway. If I was there I would have joined him. I can't resist causing havoc on innocent people. It's just a wonderful experience." I joked around and smiled at him. He chuckled as we pulled into the Salvatore driveway, ready to make trust. I was ready, even though I would probably have to tell everyone the originals story.

We parked and Elijah came around the my side of the car. He opened my door and grabbed my had. We held hands as we walked up to the huge house. I smiled. It was like the old days. Elijah and Danny, partners in crime. Elijah used his left hand to know of the from of the door. We waited. Damon Salvatore opened the door and stared. Shocked. He looked back to a room full of the people I met yesterday. Everyone had a face full of shock. I smiled and knew Elijah was smiling.

Elijah broke the silence. "Damon Salvatore. It seems you have some explaining to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 129 34
When his life is shattered after he loses his family, Jack Bloom moves to the small town of Mystic Falls, he will slip from humanity and fall for the...
150K 3.2K 97
My name is Adam Gilbert and I live in a small town named Mystic Falls and nothing is as it seems. Folllw me into the enchanted world of unknown.
266 6 9
Three years after the tragic loss of Aunt Helen, the last of her family, Danielle Eastman lives in the same small town, with her best friend and his...
5.7K 202 16
❝I lived nearly a thousand years of running away from my father or being trapped into a box because of my brother so, for me, this life is kind of my...