Love and Decisions

By PinkAngelMilk

Eliana Taegan is a normal 19 year old college girl and is ready for whatever comes her way. She's discovering... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 14

33 2 0
By PinkAngelMilk

"Why isn't this getting covered!" I was trying to blend concealer on my neck and collarbone. Charles left bite marks all over me and they wouldn't cover themselves up!

I wouldn't be able to hide this. "A scarf! Why didn't I think of this?" I remembered I had a scarf in my wardrobe. That could cover up the bite marks.

I adjusted my scarf so it would cover up all of the marks. I hoped no one noticed any marks. My only wish is that no one takes off my scarf.

I was about to open my door when someone else opened it from outside. "Mason? I told you to give me my key! How did you get it?" I thought I saw my key on the table.

"I have my ways. Any who, do you want to go out for breakfast?" He leaned on the door frame lazily.

"Sure, why not? I've got nothing better to do." I shrugged my shoulders and twirled a strand of my hair with my fingers.

"Stop trying to be cute. Let's just go before I do anything." He grabbed my hand and forcefully pulled me along behind him.

~~~~~

Once we ordered our food, Mason began to look at his phone. He didn't talk and occasionally looked up to look for the waiter.

"You know it's rude to be on your phone. What kind of a romantic morning date is this?" I tried to tease him to get his attention.

It seemed to work because he almost dropped his phone when I said date. "This is a date? I mean if you want it to be a date, then I'll gladly say it is. I never expected Eli to say something like that." He smiled.

"Don't get cocky. I was only playing around to get you off your phone."

"So now you're playing with me? That's my job." Mason took a sip of his coffee.

"Why did you take me out to eat? Is there something you need?" He usually would never do this unless he needed something.

He almost choked on his coffee when I said that. "I can't just take out the girl I like? I don't need something, unless you meant if I need you, then yes. I do need someone."

The waitress came over and gave us our food. We said thank you at the same time and she giggled. She looked about 30 and had red hair, her brown eyes looked at Mason, then me, and Mason again. "You seem like a cute couple. It's rare to see young lovers out on breakfast dates around here."

I was about to reject her claim of us being lovers but Mason began to talk before I could think about what to say. "I just wanted to treat my girlfriend. I really love her and I'd do anything to make her happy." He took my hand from across the table.

The waitress blushed and looked at me. "Don't let him go. He's a good guy, okay? Enjoy your meal." She patted my shoulder and left.

I let go of Mason's hand and looked at him. "Why did you say I was your girlfriend? I'm definitely not your girlfriend!"

"Come on Eli. You clearly wanted me to call you my girlfriend. It was written all over your face." He ran his hand through his hair and winked at me.

I scowled at him. "Is that supposed to seduce me? I don't want a guy who is always going to try and toy with me."

"I won't toy with you. Promise. Oh, can you come over my place after this? I need help with the sciences homework. I swear, it's not a joke."

He seemed to take notice of my doubtful face. If it was just homework then sure, I'll go and help him. We ate our meal and headed to his dorm once we were done.

~~~~~

"Are you sure we're not bothering Jaxon?" I remembered that Mason had a roommate.

"He's not here, he has class." Mason unlocked the door and opened the door for me.

Their room was actually clean. I expected to see a mess like most guys' rooms. It was a bit bigger than my room and there were two bedrooms. They had a flat-screen tv and an xbox connected to it. The controllers were on the floor hinting that they were most likely playing on the console.

Mason took me to his room and pulled out his sciences folder. He did most of the work but he was missing some parts. I sat down next to him.

I explained the homework and helped him solve some questions. He became frustrated at times but calmed down once I told him he was doing good. He kept saying that he needed a good grade in the class and in every other class.

"Well, if that's all you need help with then I guess we're done." I was opening the door but suddenly Mason came from behind me and shut the door.

"Don't leave so soon. I want to talk to you a bit more. The day isn't over yet." He took my hand and led me over to his bed to sit down.

"What do you want to talk about? We already finished your homework."

"Relax, I just want to talk. Take off your scarf, aren't you hot?" He reached for my scarf but I pulled his hands away.

"No! No, I'm fine. It goes with my outfit." I ruffled the scarf back into place but my shaking hands weren't helping.

Mason looked at me confusingly but then he quickly looked mad when he saw my neck. "What is that? Is that a bite? Who did this to you! Answer me, Eli!"

He yanked off my scarf and traced his fingers along my neck and collarbone. He grabbed my wrists and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"I can't tell you who did this or else you'll get mad at him. I don't want any problems." I looked at the floor, not wanting to look at Mason's angry face.

"Problems?! This guy gave you bite marks! What else happened?" He shook me as he yelled at me.

"Nothing! We kissed but nothing else happened, I promise!" Before I knew it, Mason grabbed both of my wrists violently.

He slammed me into the wall and began kissing me. Pain ran throughout my back from the impact of hitting the wall. I could only focus on the pain and not Mason's bitter kiss.

He noticed this and loosened his grip on my wrists but not enough for me to get out of his hold. "Eli, I won't let another guy kiss you. I want to be the only one that you want." He kissed me roughly.

His tongue entered my mouth. Without thinking, I wrapped my legs around his body. What are you doing, Eli? He smirked and held me up. I ran my fingers through his hair as we kissed.

Mason carried me to his bed and laid me down. He got on top of me without ever breaking our kiss. His hands caressed my waist. I moaned and he let out a chuckle.

He skillfully removed my shirt which made me a bit sad. How many times has he done this with other girls? I let out a soft sigh. Mason looked at me and understood what I felt.

"That doesn't matter, I only truly love you." He sucked the skin on my waist and I shivered. I could only hope that his words were true.

He took off my jeans and threw them on the floor. I was embarrassed that my underwear didn't match my bra but he didn't seem to care. He then took off his shirt and threw it across the room.

I felt his muscles and he hissed. "Fuck. No one's ever done that, Eli." I smiled knowing that I was the only one to feel his muscles.

He unhooked my bra and grabbed my breasts. I moaned at his touch. It wasn't rough, his touch was soft and pleasurable. Mason began to kiss my breasts. It made me feel dirty.

"I love you Eli, I really do." He kissed my inner thighs. I shivered and he laughed.

Mason began tracing his lips along my stomach. He licked my hip and I began to get goosebumps. "Is this really okay?" I looked at him with worry.

"Don't worry about it. I love the way your body responds to my touch." His voice was husky and lust filled his eyes.

I tugged at his hair as his fingers hooked around my underwear. He slid them off and my face turned red. His fingers made their way to my sensitive area. He touched me and I whimpered. Mason placed light kisses down my stomach and around my area. I slightly arched my back as he teased me.

"I can tell it's your first time. I'll be gentle." Mason took off his pants. I could see his bulge under his boxers.

"Mason, please-" I pleaded him to not hurt me but I only got two words out before we heard the front door open.

"Fucking hell! It's Jaxon, what great timing!" Mason got off me and began picking up my clothes.

He handed them to me and I got dressed. My breath was still unsteady and I could hear Mason trying to catch up with his breath as he got dressed. We sighed at the same time and gave out a small chuckle.

Mason walked up to me and put his hand around my waist, he pulled me closer to him. "It's not over yet. I saw all of you but now I want to feel all of you." He whispered in my ear.

He kissed me once more before we walked out of his room. Jaxon was sitting on the couch looking over his planner. He turned to us and smirked.

"Looks like someone was busy. Did I interrupt anything?"

"Not in particular. She was helping me with my homework. Anyways, you can go now." Mason pushed me towards the door.

He mouthed the word sorry and shut the door on my face. I stood there stunned. Was I just a toy? What a fucking jerk! I heard laughter coming from inside.

I couldn't help myself. A tear rolled down my cheek as I walked through the corridor. Why does he have to act so fake around other people? To think, that a guy would actually show me off to others.

I laughed bitterly to myself as I entered my room. I'm overreacting but, shouldn't I? I just showed Mason my whole body and he wants to put on an act for Jaxon. I bit my lip to stop my tears from falling down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 4 19
Jenni is a very active, intelligent girl who goes to a school called Malen Wood High school in San Francisco , California. Her parents had been missi...
395 109 34
The first day of college. Doesn't it sound scary, nerve-wracking? Doesn't it make your stomach churn with excitement? When nineteen-year-old Isabella...
37.8K 355 16
Eli is the most popular boy in school and everyone loves him. Everyone but Libi, that is. Libi despises him. Libi MORE than despises him; she hates h...
305 1 9
Rydel Conner is your typical seventeen-year-old girl- humorous, quiet, and daring. To all outsiders looking in, her life seems picture-perfect until...