Black Knight | Futanari | Sam...

By Svetaivanova

Antonina Black, or just Nina, is a wise-mouthed but wounded girl. After leaving her homeland Russia, she is s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A U T H O R' S N O T E
A N N O U N C E M E N T
Author's Note

Prologue

176K 2.7K 386
By Svetaivanova

At the edge of an unknown galaxy, a baby girl was born on a planet called Arzuria. She possessed the delicacy of a girl and the purity of a boy.

She was given a mission that would determine the fate of her people. Along with two guardians, the girl sailed through the vast empty space to the planet Earth where life sucked the most in the middle of the Milky Way.

Needless to say, she had to safeguard a secret too, and a big one at that. Her one and only purpose was to find a special Earthling among the seven billion humans on this lonely planet.

But then there were a few complications.

And all of them were because of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 20
" I just feel so selfish..." I say as I cry, looking down. I feel two sets of arms wrapping around me, giving me warmth and love. "That's okay." "...
870 28 25
"Loving someone else that's easy, but loving myself that's the hard part." -------------------------------------- High school is hard enough with sch...
843K 24.7K 28
Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina and let Sophia to care for their child alo...
890 558 44
Five black folks on some version of an Earth-like planet, in some concept of time, decide to peacefully live their last 24 hours together when it's a...