We're Different๐Ÿ—ธ

By WittyKa

This story is about a Kingdom with 12 villages around Kingdom. But in each village a child with a mark on the... More

Meeting the Children Part One
Meeting the Children Part Two
Meeting the Children Part Three
Meeting the Children Part Four
Meeting the Children Part Five
Meeting the Children Part Six
Meeting the Children Part Seven
Meeting the Children Part Eight
Meeting the Children Part Nine
Meeting the Children Part Ten
Meeting the Children Part Eleven
Meeting The Children The Final Part
Rage and Anger
The Beautiful Night Sky
Aaron is Not Human
Shadow
The Phoenix
Demon Army
The Vampire King
She's Gone
Running
Kidnapped
An Old Friend
Fresh Air
Not Our Last Good Byes (Last Chapter)
WOW!
????
Rewriting
Done

Demon vs Zodiac

20 1 0
By WittyKa

{Edited} [Don't play music yet.]

I turned around and faced everyone. I see them all wide eyed.

"Guys, we can't do this mission"

They looked at me, they nodded they're heads in agreement. I turned around and faced my mother. She looked down at me with curious eyes.

"What mission?" She asked

"Our mission was to take an egg from you and kill you, but we are abandoning our mission."

She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. She broke the hug.

"Hey mom"

"Yes, Libra"

"What is your name?"

"Alex"

I nodded my head. Alex transformed back into her phoenix form. Everyone including me looked at her.

"Get on" she said

Everyone nodded their heads and hopped on her back. I didn't. They looked at me, even Alex.

"Aren't you coming?" Scorpio asked

"Come on Scorp, you should know me"

He smiled.

"Go ahead I'll catch up"

Then Alex flew up. I closed my eyes and concentrated. After a couple minutes I felt my body heat up. I opened my eyes. I'm in my armor. I jumped up and aimed for the platform where we were on before I jumped off of it. I landed on it. I went back to my normal clothes. I turned around and see everyone behind me.

"Ready?" I asked them

They nodded yes. I smiled. I turned back around and see the cave. I nodded my head and ran in. I heard everyone run in with me.

~Shadow's POV~

As I was walking down the Balance Village, I started to think about the girl I went head to head with. She's really strong, strong enough to make me bleed. And she's the one that Aaron loves. I can see why he does. But other than that what's so special about her? I looked up and see the castle that runs the 12 villages around it. The Twins Village, The Water Barrier Village, The Fish Village, The Archer Village, The Virgin Village, The Ram Village, The Goat Village, The Crab Village, The Scorpion Village, The Bull Village, the Lion Village, and the one I just walked out of, The Balance Village. I heard that Libra is the strongest out of the Zodiac children. I can't wait to face him.  I walked towards the castle's gates. I jumped up and went over the gate. Then I walked into the castle. I walked down the hallway with statues and into the room where the queen and king sits.

"Guards!" I heard them say.

I smirk. Let the battle begin.

~Libra's POV~

After a while of running everyone hopped on Alex's back and she flew with them on her back. I continued to run. I'm not tired. I saw one of our villages. I started to run faster. I see it's my village. I ran in and Alex flew above. I heard everyone getting scared of Alex because she's the phoenix. She flew in the gates and transform into her human form really quickly. Everyone stood there. I jumped over the gate. I waved to the guards. They waved back. I landed on my feet. I see guards running into the castle one after another. What's going on? We followed them in. We walked into the room where the king and queen sit in their thrones. I see guards running at someone. Everyone besides me and my mom (Alex, just a reminder) They attacked the person, he turned around and attacked everyone, then my mom went to help them. I recognize the person. Shadow, why is he attacking? He grabbed Aries's collar of her shirt. He moved her up toward his face. That made me pissed off. I ran up, while I ran up, I summoned my staff with my scales on it. I hit him in the side, I grabbed Aries, I kicked him in the gut, he let go of her, and flew back.

"Everyone, stay back, this is my fight" I said with anger in my voice.

"Who is this?" Aquarius asked

"Shadow" I answered

Shadow stood up with blood dripping down his arm. I smiled. He looked up, he saw me and smiled.

"It's you again, do you know where Libra is at?" He asked

I chuckled. He's that stupid huh.

"Your looking right at her" I said

He laughed. He slapped his hand on his knee. Then he looked up to me as he calm down.

"So your Libra, never expect you to be a her"

I growled. Then scowled.

"Anyway," He walked up to me, he grabbed my chin and lifted my head up. I see him smiling. "I want to fight you"

"We already fought remember?" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

"I know, but I was going easy on you, this time I'm not"

He crossed his arms. I knew he was going easy on me. Then I crossed my arms.

"We'll fight, but let's go outside"

"Okay"

He grabbed me and pulled me over his shoulder. What the hell is he doing? He has a strong grip on me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Carrying you out there"

"I don't need you too, I have feet, I can walk"

"Don't care"

Can I kill him now? He carried me out of the castle and in the field, around 20 feet away from the castle. He put me down. We went to our sides. (Play music) He started the fight. He flew towards me. I smiled. Once he got close I grabbed his arm, bent it back, kick him in the gut and his manhood. Then I elbowed him in the face. He flew back. He flew right into the ground. Once he stopped moving it made a big oval. I walked up to see if he's getting up. I reached the edge and see that's he's not there. I turned around. Once I did, I felt a hand around my throat. Now it lifted me up. I look and see Shadow. I see him smirking.

"Why you smirking?" I asked

"Because"

Then I felt something plunge into my stomach. He let go of me. I landed on my feet. I looked down and see a sword through my stomach. I looked up to Shadow.

"You played dirty" I said

He is smiling now. I grabbed the sword with my left hand. The one with my mark. Then the sword started to melt. The sword melted and now my wound is healing. I looked up at Shadow who seems surprised.

"Did you heard that Zodiac children can heal faster than humans and demons can"

He scowled. Then he put his hand on my throat and lifted me up again. Then I see him turning into his demon form. He is smiling now. I'm also smiling. I kicked him in the gut. He let go of me. I grabbed his arm, swung my knee up to hit his arm, then I bent it like it's not suppose to be like. He groaned in pain. Then I kicked him. He flew back. He made another oval. I see him standing up.

"How are you hurting me, even if you're the Zodiac child, you can't hurt a demon"

"But the Phoenix can" I said

He looked up at me. I see his eyes widen.

"Your a phoenix"

"Part phoenix, I should say"

I see a villager getting closer to Shadow. I shook my head no. But she didn't listen. Shadow turned around and grabbed her. I ran towards him. If you hurt her your dead, Shadow. I made it to him, but I was to late. I see a hole right where her heart is suppose to be. The Mayor's daughter is dead now. My eyes got wide. He looked at me. He is smiling. I couldn't feel my body anymore. Why? Why her? She could of grown up to be a wonderful lady. While I was deep in my thoughts I didn't notice that Shadow grabbed my throat and lifted me up and put another sword through my stomach. Nobody doesn't deserve to die such a horrible death.

"Libra! Answer Me!"

I snapped out of my thoughts. Then I started to come back to reality. Then I got pissed off. I grabbed his wrist and put pressure to it.

"Why did you do that!?" I yelled in anger.

He started to hiss in pain. He let go of me but I didn't let go of him. The sword fell out of of my body. Flames started to show up around me. Then I realized that I'm causing the fire. He's not hurting anybody ever again. I made the flames go on his body. He started to scream in pain.

"How is fire hurting me!?" He yelled/asked

Then I see my flames turn blue. He's eyes widen. I see horror, scared, confuse, and terrified in his eyes. I smiled. I see people trying to take out my fire but my fire isn't going to going out. It's flames of anger and rage. I'm making sure I'm fire doesn't hurt anyone or anything. Not even trees or buildings just Shadow. I let go of him. I summoned my sword, I'm in my armor with the flames. I have my sword in my left hand. I lifted up my sword. Shadow fell to his knees. I see cuts, bruises, but mainly blood on him. I swung my sword at him. But I stop before my sword even touched him. My sword went away even my flames and armor. I kneeled down. I leaned towards his ear.

"Stay away from here, if you come here again, I'll will be serious next time"

I leaned back. I looked at him into his eyes. (Stop music) Then he disappeared. I stood up. I turned around and see nobody hurt. I walked over to the Mayor's daughter. I put her in my arms. I'm so sorry, I wish you could of live longer. I really want to bring you back but I can't. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Then a single tear of mine fell on her forehead. I leaned back. Her body started to glow a bright yellow. After that the brightness went away. Then I saw her eyes slowly open. She then face me.

"Libra?"

I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back. I broke the hug. She wiped my tear away. I'm glad she's back.
=========================
Hey Guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I wonder how you feel about Libra being the Phoenix's daughter. Also I want to know if you want Libra to be with someone. Like with the other Zodiac Children. Or even the two demons that she met so far. Well, anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 43 19
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...
1.6K 24 22
Zodiac High is a special school funded by the government. While most schools focus on academic and physical aspects of children this school focuses o...
24.9K 348 44
The twelve signs of the zodiac are a long forgotten legend. No one knows nor cares what their sign is anymore. However the world is slowly falling ap...
102K 2.8K 34
The 'Signs in the Sky' are what keeps the world of Equatilia at peace. For many years, these signs had prevented for things going wrong in their wor...