Bullet From A Gun

Par DaydreamAwayxx

[second book in the criminal series] Zayn hasn't changed a bit. He's still the same bad boy I fell in love w... Plus

Description & Trailer
00: Fast Car
01: Back From the Dead
02: Born Hell Bound
03: Like A Rollercoaster Ride
04: Forgive My Sin
05: Confident Coward
06: Right Next To You
07: Nowhere We Can Hide
08: Don't Be Mad
09: Drop All Your Worries
10: Been Here Before
11: For You
12: Irresistible
13: If You Go, I Go
14: Good Ones Go
15: So Now Run
16: Tear It Apart
17: Almost Got It Right
18: I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
19: An Unfortunate Consequence
20: Just You and Me
21: This is Love
23: Demons
24: Misery
25: Everybody's Watching Me
26: Going Through the Motions
27: Maybe I'm a Liar
28: In a Burning Room
29: Don't Look Back
30: I'm Yours
The Playlist
thank you & third book details

22: Settle Down

11.1K 397 45
Par DaydreamAwayxx

22: Settle Down

AJ’s skin feels like it’s on fire from Zayn’s touch. His body is always so warm and inviting. 

 “Zayn, seriously, I have to call my mom,” she mumbles as he kisses her lips and down her neck. “Zayn,” she half whines. “Zayn, come on, please.”

 “You don’t have to beg for me, baby. I’ll willingly do whatever you want,” he jokes with her.

 She looks at him. “Zayn, I’m serious.”

 He pulls a straight face. “So am I.”

 She rolls her eyes and pushes him off her. “Give me ten minute and I’m all yours. I just have to make a phone call and I'll be right back.”

 “Promise?” He asks, pouting at her. 

 She smiles and kisses his lips. “Yes, you big baby.”

 “I am not a baby, I’m a man.”

 “Alright, baby face, give me a minute and I’ll be right back,” she tells him, hopping off their shared bed. Zayn smirks at the pet name as he watches her walk over to her bag to grab her phone.

 She returns to him, climbing over him to the other side, too lazy to be bother to walk around. When she lays down, he pulls her into his side, putting his arm around her shoulders as she dials her mother’s number. 

 She picks up on the third ring, greeting her daughter with a happy hello. 

 “Hey,” AJ says into the phone, holding on the ear opposite of Zayn. “I need to figure out what I’m going to do about school.”

 Anabelle sighs. “You can do whatever you want to do.” Her voice is loud enough for Zayn to hear, too. 

 “What do you want me to do?” AJ asks. “Because I don’t want you be disappointed...” Zayn pulls her closer into his body and kisses her temple, smiling down at her.

 “I would never be disappointed. You’ve come so far in these past few years sweetheart.”

 “But–”

 “If you want to drop out, go ahead. It would be better actually. You could stay with Zayn and get married sooner. Plus, you already have your degree.”

 “But what about the money?”

 “You can keep the extra tuition money if you want. He signed a contract to pay me every month and never specified in it that it had to go towards your tuition.”

 “No, you keep it, I don’t need it.”

 “Honey–”

 “No, I'm serious. I want you to keep it. Just don't let him know I dropped out and we'll be fine. Please, mom.”

 She sighs. “Alright, but I'm going to spend it on a wedding for you two.”

 AJ rolls her eyes and Zayn chuckles. “Mom,” she groans.

 “You two are having a proper wedding, I don't want to hear it, Annie.”

 “And a proper honeymoon,” Zayn whispers in her ear, then nipping at her earlobe. “We’ll have lots and lots of fun. Maybe even break a mattress or two.”

 AJ shivers from his hot breath on her, but tries pushing him off as he moves down her neck. “Alright,” she gets out as she fights with him. “Just get in contact with my school and tell them everything, please.”

 She sucks in a breathe as he starts nipping away at her skins. “Stop,” she mouths, pushing his head away, only for him to starts playing with her shirt. 

 “Okay, well, tell Zayn I said hi and give him my love. I'll call if you need to do anything. Love you, bye,” she says happily. 

 “Thank you, love you, too,” AJ manages to say quickly before they both hang up their phones. 

 Zayn grabs her phone from her hand and puts it on the night stand next to their bed. He then rolls over and in one smooth motion, he's hovering over her, kissing her all over. “I can't even have an important conversation with my mother without you on top of me,” she tells him, stopping him and holding his at arms length above her. “Honestly, Zayn?”

 He grins. “It's only because I love you and I'm trying to make up for lost time,” he says sincerely.

 “If you loved me you could wait a minute for me to get off the phone,” she counters, trying to keep a straight face as he grins wider at her. “I'm serious.”

 “You like it, though. Don't even try to lie.”

 “Like what? You not being able to keep your hands to yourself?” She asks curiously, not knowing what he's talking about at all. 

 He leans down to her ear and kisses her skin softly. “No,” he mumbles against her skin in a hum, causing her to gasp. “The idea that I could've done other things to you than just kissing and you could've done other things than just gasp while you were on the phone with her. Admit it, you like the rush that you could've been caught doing something mama doesn't approve of,” he says in a very hushed whisper.

 Her face reflects a look of utter shock when he pulls away from her. He smirks and leans down to her lips. “It's okay, though. I like that kinky side of you, baby.”

 “Zayn–”

 “Uh, uh, uh,” he teases, shaking his head. “Don't try to tell me you don't like it. I already know you.” The bed squeaks as repositions himself above her. “It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.”

 She stares up at him with a straight face. “Zayn, if you think that you're going to pull this when I'm on the phone or in public, you have another thing coming.”

 He smirks at her. “We're all adults here, it's nothing to be ashamed of, babe.” He leans down to her face, kissing her lips softly as she stares at him angrily. He winks at her, making her groan in frustration.

 “Stop,” she whines.

 “I'm not doing anything,” he says, sitting up and putting his arms, surrendering. 

 She rolls her eyes. “Don't even.”

 He grins and kissing her and falling on top of her. “I'm just playing with you.”

 “Funny.” She crosses her arms across her chest, turning her head away from him. 

 He continues kissing her, moving his lips to place kisses down her jaw and neck. “I'm sorry, baby. I'm only kidding. I won't be a bad boy anymore. I'll play nice.”

 She turns to him and catches his lips in hers, kissing him urgently, catching him completely off guard. “You are frustratingly attractive and I don't need you teasing me because I've had enough if your teasing to last me three lifetimes,” she tells him, holding his face between her palms. 

 “You like it though,” he mumbles with a grin. 

 She squeezes his checks together and he puckers his lips, waiting for her to kiss him. “I'm going to kick you in the balls if you don't stop,” she warns. 

 “But don't you want kids, babe?” He asks, like a smartass. 

 “Zayn,” she warns. 

 “Because, I mean, we can start now if you really want.”

 “Zayn!”

 “Alright, alright,” he mumbles and she lets go of his face. “I'll stop sexually frustrating you with my oh-so-sexy self since you can be so innocent to it all,” he adds quickly before hopping off the he'd before she can lay a finger on him.

 “That's it, I can't even date you anymore,” she jokes, getting up from their bed. “Bye Za—” She can't even finish her sentence before he picks her up and silences her with a kiss. 

 “I'm sorry, I won't be a dick anymore. I'll be nice, just don't leave me or joke about it. I'm sorry,” he rushes as he wraps his arms around her waist tightly. 

 She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. “Hmm,” she hums as she kisses him again. “I should threaten to leave you more often.”

 He rolls his eyes playfully. “Don't even,” he warns, smiling at her. “I didn't mean it, I swear. I was only kidding about you being kinky, but I wouldn't mind if—”

 She pushes herself away from him and rolls her eyes. “This is why I can't with you.”

 He chuckles and pulls her back into his body. “I'll stop, I'm serious now.”

 She crosses her arms across her chest, trying to push him away. “You're a dick.”

 He grins and kisses her. “I'm sorry, baby, please forgive me?”

 “No, because it's embarrassing,” she tells him, blushing as she avoids eye contact. 

 He raises his eyebrows at her and lets her go, moving to uncross her arms. “Why are you getting embarrassed?” He asks, very amused with her reaction.

 “I'm not,” she argues quickly. “I'm just saying.”

 He smirks at her. “And why don't I believe you?”

 “I don't know,” she mutters quietly as she sits at the edge of the bed.

 He walks over and stands between her legs. “Do you think it's hot when I tease you when you're on the phone?” He asks playfully, a smirk still playing on his lips from utter amusement of the new side of his fiancé he's never known about. “It's okay, I won't tell anybody,” he promises.

 “No, I don't,” she mumbles. 

 He takes the liberty of sitting next to her. “Then what are you embarrassed about?”

 “Nothing...”

 “So then what are you getting so worked up about?”

 “Because you keep talking about it, God!” She says, catching him off guard. 

 He puts his hands up surrendering. “Okay, okay. I'm sorry, I'll stop if it bothers you.”

 She looks at him and then back down at the carpet in front of her. “Foreplay is kind of really hot,” she confesses, hiding her face in her hands. “So is dirty talk,” she mumbles. 

 He looks at her with a smirk, moving to kneel in front of her. He moves her hands from her face and smiles at up her. “Babe, that's not even bad.”

 She groans and shakes her head. “Yes it is,” she whines. “I'm so weird.”

 He laughs and stands up to hug her tightly. “That’s is nothing. I promise you there is some freaky shit people are into, much worse than that.”

 She hides her face in his shirt. “It's still embarrassing,” she mumbles.

 He kisses her head then tilting her chin up as he pulls her to sit on his lap. “You wanna hear embarrassing? About two years before I met you, I lived with my friend, Danny, and he was dating a girl who was into, like, whipping and hand cuffs and shit like that. I would literally have to leave for hours at a time because she would be yelling and screaming and just, holy shit.”

 AJ smiles. “That's disturbing.”

 “God, was it awful.”

 She laughs at his look of disgust. “I don't feel so bad now.”

 He looks at her and smiles, hugging her waist. “It's not even bad. Dirty talk is nothing either, and I do that with you all the time. If I would've known, I would've stepped it up a notch,” he tells her, winking at her.

 She rolls her eyes. “This is why I don't tell you things like that.”

 “There's more?” He asks, very amused. 

 “No! I mean like personal things.”

 He repositions himself and pulls her to lay down with him again. “Like what?” He asks curiously. 

 She shrugs and snuggles into his chest. “I don't know. Like I bet you don't know—”

 “When you're PMS'ing?”

 She looks up at him funny. “Why would you even—”

 “Since we are sexually active now—”

 She stops him there. “You mean when I get my period?”

 He scrunches his nose up. “Yeah, that, whatever.”

 She grins at him. “Does that bother you?”

 He shakes his head. “No,” he lies.

 “Do you not like talking about periods, Zayn?” She asks. Now it's her turn to tease him.

 “AJ, stop, saying that,” he whines. 

 “What's wrong with saying period? Would you prefer menstrual cycle? Monthly friend? Mother Nature's gift?” She teases. 

 He groans. “Stop,” he whines. 

 “Zayn, you have three sisters and your mother. You should be use to it by now,” she points out with a grin. Teasing him is far more entertaining than she thought it would be. 

 He rolls his eyes. “It's not something I enjoy talking about, Annie.”

 “You brought it up,” she points out. 

 “Yeah, but not to have a discussion about it...”

 “It's a natural thing, nothing to be embarrassed about.”

 He rolls his eyes. “Alright, you don't have to tell me personal things, that's enough.”

 She shakes her head. “You started this, so now you're going to learn,” she starts. 

 “AJ, please, st—”

 “I usually get it the third week of every month. Except for February, because it's that awkward 28 day month, ya know? So that month is usually the last week, but—”

 “That's enough,” he says quickly, trying to stop her. 

 “And I usually down a bottle of pain killers to get rid of my cramps because they suck ass, lemme tell you,” she continues. 

 “AJ,” he whines. “Stop I don't want to hear about it!”

 “Hey, you wanted to know!”

 “I didn't need all that detail!”

 “Feisty,” she teases. “I like it.”

 He rolls his eyes. “Alright, that’s enough about that. I don’t want to know anything about that, please.”

 She laughs and kisses him as she laughs. “You’re cute.”

 “Please, don’t.”

 She smiles at him. “Anything else you wanna know?”

 He shakes his head quickly. “I think I’ve learned enough for today. Can we just go back to kissing?”

 She nods. “Mhmm,” she hums, kissing him again.

 “I like this better,” he smirks as he moves to hover over her, for the billionth time today. 

 “Than talking about what? Talking about periods?” she asks, teasing him.

 “Why would you?” 

 She laughs and kisses him again. “I had to.”

 “You’re going to get it,” he mumbles, kissing her all over her face and digging his fingers into her sides, tickling her. 

 She laughs and squirms under him. “Zayn, stop!” she says between hysterics.

 “Promise to never talk about it again!”

 “I pro-promise!”

 “And say I’m the sexiest man alive,” he adds with a grin.

 “Nope.”

 He raises his eyebrows and then continues tickling her until she agrees to the honest truth. He leans down to kiss her again with a smirk, teasing her a little. 

 “You’re so manipulative,” she mumbles against his lips. 

 “Such a lie.”

 “Not even.”

 “It too.”

 “You’re sucha baby. Why can’t you just agree with me?” she asks. He pouts his lips and she smiles u[ at him. “A cute baby,” she adds.

 “Sexy,” he corrects.

 “Whatever stops the tears.”

 “You know you love—” Before he can finish, his phone goes off, buzzing on the nightstand. 

 “Answer it,” she tells him, sitting up and fixing her tank top. 

 He crawls up to her, “I’ll call them back.”

 “What if it’s important?” she asks as his lips hover over her own.

 “Nothing is as important to me as you,” he whispers before kissing her.

______________________

long-ish, cute chapter for you guys since i haven't updated in about 22 years and i'm really sorry about that

but anyway, what do you guys think? AJ dropping out? Will her dad find out? AJ & Zayn? Who do you think is calling him? The questions....

Haha, well, yeah. Comment, vote and fan if you liked it :) 

Also, follow me on twitter: @/xTattooedHearts (i follow back) 

favorite comment gets a dedication :)

but, that is all, love you guys :)

PS: there may or may not be drama coming soon... dun dun duuuuuuun

PPS: zayn looking cute as hell on the side, my bby 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

268K 7.4K 44
Escaping from one gang just to be caught by another is unlucky especially when the leader of the gang happens to be the ruthless Zayn Malik. He's ins...
9.1K 432 59
What happens when a good girl falls in love with a bad boy? That's simple, they leave broken hearts, loved up Tommo, lonely Anthony, and spray-painte...
15.2K 343 23
Cynthia Lopez a 16 year old girl that lives in Los Angeles, California. Her parents are business workers and they got a promotion, so they have to mo...
2.6K 87 62
"I'm sorry-" "Stop" "What is it going to take?" "Everything" Deen and Zayn have been best friends for what seems like forever. The typical type that...