RAGE

By TwinkleParihar

*Category : Thriller|Action|Mystery|Romance.* *MatureContent. 18+ Only.* A/N: Trigger Warning PLEASE NOTE:... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1. Meeting Rage
Chapter 2. Infatuated Scarlett
Chapter 3. Needing Rage
Chapter 4. Wanting Scarlett
Chapter 5. Seeking Rage
Chapter 6. Burning Scarlett
Chapter 7. After Rage
Chapter 8. Masochist Scarlett
Chapter 9. Real Rage.
Chapter 10. Ruthless Rage.
Chapter 11. Vengeful Rage.
Chapter 12. Desperate Rage.
Chapter 13. Determined Rage.
Chapter 14. Underestimating Rage.
Chapter 15. Loving Rage.
Chapter 17. Owning Scarlett.
Chapter 18. Masochistic Scarlett.
•Filler Chapter: Sanctuary•
Chapter 19. Content Scarlett.
•Filler Chapter: M.I.A.•
Chapter 20. Unreal Scarlett.
Chapter 21. Finding Scarlett.
Chapter 22. Unafraid Scarlett.
•Filler Chapter : Hero.•
Chapter 23. Saving Scarlett.
Chapter 24. Tim Francis (BonusChapter)
Chapter 25. Overprotective Scarlett.
Chapter 26. Losing Scarlett.
Chapter 27. Loving Scarlett.
Chapter 28. Avenging Scarlett.
•Filler Chapter : Mayor Esteban Gomez.•
Chapter 29. Marking Scarlett.
Chapter 30. Uncaged Scarlett.
•Filler Chapter : The Rumours.•
Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part1.
Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part 2.
Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part 3.
•Filler Chapter : Our Moment•
Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part 4.
Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part 5.
Chapter 32. A Díaz Baby.
•Filler Chapter : Zaine•
Chapter 33. A Betrayal.
Chapter 34. Conviction.
Chapter 35. In The Memory of Timothy Joe Francis.
Chapter 36. War.
Chapter 37. Goodbye Godfather.
Chapter 38. A Liability.
•Filler Chapter : His Weakness•
Chapter 39. A Bait.

Chapter 16. Intimidating Scarlett.

60K 2K 322
By TwinkleParihar

Rage.

She didn't utter a single word after everything that I said.
I don't think she even believed me.

I rubbed at the corner of my eyes, trying not to shed tears infront of her.
She actually thought of me doing the same things as her scum of a father.
I can never do that to her. I love her. Why else would I put aside every single thing I believed in to marry her and dedicate my whole life to keep her safe.

Pulling the car into gear I drove towards our house.
It feels so good calling that old lonely mansion, our house. I have lived there alone for so long.
And now I will have Scarlett to come home to.
Maybe one day we can have kids of our own. Filling up all those empty rooms. Running around the house with Scarlett's blue eyes and my freckles.

I could have waited.
Maybe listened to her opinions about our marriage prospect.
All that went down the drain when I saw her in the arms of another man. Without my ring staking claim on her. Vulnerable.
How can I ever allow another man near her when I know what they have done to her?
I can't loose her.
The whole reason for me to rush into this is so that I can make her whole again. So that I can wipe out the fear in her that those people put into her when she was barely a kid.
How can I do that when there are men out there who can harm her at any given moment if I am not there with her.

She underestimated my feelings for her.
How I wish I could tell her that I am marrying her not for her beauty but for everything that she is. Broken or not.
But I can't.
I don't want her to think that I took pity on her and decided to give her a better life. I specially don't want her to know about the deal I made with Timothy. She will think worse of it all.
While secretly I am out hunting down her father.
I am going to do everything in me to make sure Scarlett never has to fear anything ever again.
Starting with the dead bodies of those scums on her feet.

I just hope one day she understands my reasons to do this.
I just can't loose her.
The man that I once was, fearless and indestructible. Now holds a weakness.
Her.
My Mrs. Scarlett Rage Díaz.
My name suits her so well...

I can't risk her safety. Not after everything that I have found out from Timothy.

My actions were wrong.
Hell, if I cared.

No man in his right mind, can watch the woman he loves, let herself be broken and scared.
I can't tell her my reasons into hurrying this.
And I sure as hell cant allow her to be vulnerable.
I need her out of her anxious comfort zone.
And if its control that I need to use to make sure she is safe and protected. Than, control, I shall use.

I had planned to get her to sign the papers in our house.
But knowing she will give me hell for it.
I used everything I could for my advantage.

Fuck I even made sure no other man dares to come ten inches closer to her.

The news about my marriage with Scarlett must be spreading like wildfire by now.

Taking off my jacket I tossed it on to my chair and faced Scarlett.
She stood by my home office door with her arms around her as if she felt cold.
Leaning against my desk I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Here" I hear her soft voice infront of me.
Looking up, I frowned. She held the gun I gave her in her left hand while the right one held the ring.
"I don't know how to use the gun. So its no use of me." She explains. I shook my head in a 'no' and folded my arms to my chest.
Raising an eyebrow, I say...
"I will teach you how to use it. Keep it with you for your peace of mind."
She nods and places it on my desk beside me.

"I had always wanted to wear a long white dress on my wedding." She smiled sadly looking at the ring.
I watch as she leans her forehead onto my chest and sighs.
I do not touch her. Not after the many times she has flinched when I touched her. I would rather bask in her touches than to make her fear me with my own.

"You can still have the wedding of your dream, Scar. Give me a date. Ill get everything done for you. Ill get the best designers in the world to make the dress that you have always wanted. Everything you want. Its yours. Just name it." I urged, almost pleadingly.

"I was never given a choice in this matter. Why hurry when you had to give me what I wanted in the end?"
She asks looking up at me with glistening teary eyes.
"Believe it or not. I would rather you hate me for my choices than to see you vulnerable without me." I answered meeting her gaze.
"By choices you mean, shooting Tony and threatening everyone's lives." She chokes out.
"I never made you second guess what I wanted from you. I warned you before. I told you very clearly. No men. I told you about the consequences if you disobey me. All I asked of you was to not be around other men and yet you chose to disobey me. That too without my ring on you." I said raising my voice.
She tries to step back, fearing the tone of my voice, but my hands snaked around her waist. Turning us around, I pushed her to the desk behind me with my body glued to hers.
"Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Was I, Scar?" I hissed in her face.
She starts sobbing and her fists tried pushing me off her.
"You still have the gun behind you. If you do not trust me. USE IT." I snapped.
That makes her stop.
"Maybe I should make myself more clear. Since you didn't get me the countless other times." I sneered.
Taking the ring from her tight fists, I pushed it on her third finger.
"You. Are. Mine. Now. I married you. Infront of everyone. No man will ever dare to come near you."
I hissed.
"But what use is it. If you are the one who won't listen to me.?" 
"Rage, it hurts." She whimpers when my grip tightens around her wrists.
Pulling her close, I grind my erection against her stomach. My nostrils flare at the heat passing in between us.
She tries cowering away but my grip only tightens more, making her cry out.
"Did I or did I not tell you to not talk with the boys?" I sneered. My dark gaze never leaves her tear stricken face.
When she doesn't answer me, it only egged on my temper.
"Answer me." I screamed loosing my control.
She flinches and her fists curl into my tshirt to push me away. But I didn't budge.
"Please, Rage." She sobbed.
I growled and wrapped my hands around her neck.

Images of me choking her when I rammed myself inside her, take over my thoughts. My lust filled eyes and the heat coming off her has my hard on in a painful euphoria.
When my hands on her neck, tighten lightly, she gasps.
I know she feels it.
The electrifying sexual tension between us. Her eyes hooded with lust too.
"Why do you have to do this to me, Scar?" I whispered huskily but it only came out as a threat.
"I-I-am-sorry, Rage." She chokes out in between her sobs.
My lips purse together in order to control my heated lust.
"What did I tell you about yourself, Scar?" I ask her. She starts panting. I don't know if its because of fear or lust.
"You said I am yours." She whispered.
"I can't hear you, baby. Louder." I commanded.
"You said I am yours." She says a little louder.
"Louder, baby. Say yours words, clearly. I know you remember what I said." I smiled wickedly.
I craved to hear her say this.
"You said. All that is ever needed to know about me is that I belong to you. I am yours." She shouts, panting.
"Than why were you laughing and giggling with that boy?"  I hissed in her face.
"He is just a friend, Rage." She cries out, sobbing harder.
"Get. Rid. Of. Him." I grit out.
"Rage...." she starts explaining but I cut her out.
"Do it. Before I do it myself, baby. You know how I liked it." I sneered.
When I see her giving up this argument, I feel my chest huff.
God I love how submissive she is to me.
My lips start tracing her perfect jaw, making her whimper in pleasure.
I know she feels this.
"Rage..." she chokes out, so before she can stop me, I mold my lips to hers, tasting her heavenly mouth.
So many nights spent, craving this sweet little mouth.
I feel her shaking under me, so I pin her to the desk behind, with my pelvis, making her feel the hard on she has given me.
Her fists curl into my tshirt, with a moan, pulling me closer.
"Never forget who owns you. Or....Ill make sure you know it everyday." I whisper huskily with my hands trailing down from her neck to her boobs.
She flinches but relaxes. She likes it. I can feel it.
She pushes her round mounds into my hands. They fit perfectly into my palms. Her nipples peak under my rough hands as I squeeze them lightly, making her whimper.
"Rage...please.." She begs.
My hands trail down to her tiny waist and gathered the end of her short white dress.
"This dress is too short." I growled with possessiveness. Her milky white thighs are only for my eyes.
She stops me with her hands on both my wrists and tries to squirm away so I take her hands in mine, squeezing them warningly.
"Don't." I whisper harshly.
"Rage. Stop." She begs. But I don't listen. I never do.
I want her out of her comfort zone. I know she is comfortable with me. She only needs to see it too.
I let go of her wrists and parted her legs to stand between them. Gripping her thighs to push my erection against her core, I rip off her lacey panties and my palm cups her sex.
I growled when I felt the wetness between her legs.
"Mine" I whispered.
"Repeat." I commanded harshly.
"Yo-Yours" she cries out when my middle finger strokes the small opening that leaked with her warm juices.
I lift her up and wrap my arms around her waist to take her into our adjoined bedroom.
Throwing her in the middle of the bed, I pocketed her ripped panties.
"Spread your legs." I demanded crawling towards her squirming body.
"Rage." She whimpers.
"Trust me. Let me make you feel good. I won't do anything you won't like. Even when I am only an inch inside you and you don't feel comfortable. I will stop. You never have to fear me forcing myself on you." I said almost pleadingly, locking my gaze to hers so she could see the sincerity in me.
I gripped her exposed thighs and parted her legs which she allowed.
My gaze fixed on her wet, red pussy.
"So beautiful." I said in awe pulling her closer to my mouth.
She whimpers under my touch and my burning gaze.
Kissing the inside of her thighs I made my towards her quivery pussy.
She screams in pleasure when my lips touched her leaking core.
"Ra-Rage. Don't stop. Please." She begged.
I smiled on her sensitive throbbing core.
"Never, baby." I promised and dived into her pussy to devour her whole.
"Rage" She screams with my mouth and my tongue begging to pleasure her inside out.

My Mrs. Díaz...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 727 30
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
221K 10.6K 81
𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
332K 7.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
3.9M 87K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...