A Relationship called Friends...

By Soni_18x

Highest rank in general fiction is #54. SONITHA P.O.V. I just don't understand how our lives got so messed up... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1: FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 3: THE PARTY
CHAPTER 4 : LAME RULES
CHAPTER 5 : BONDING BETTER
CHAPTER 6 : MYSTERIOUS
CHAPTER 7: REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 8: LET'S TRAVEL
CHAPTER 9: AHMADABAD
CHAPTER 10 : WEDDING SEASON STARTS !
CHAPTER 11 : THE WEDDING
CHAPTER 12 : BACK TO COLLEGE
CHAPTER 13: THINGS ARE TAKING A DIFFERENT TURN.

CHAPTER 2 : FIRST OFFICIAL DAY

587 54 23
By Soni_18x

Divya P.O.V.:

Me and Shefali entered our room. I looked at the room and said "Wow nice room."

I moved and sat on the bed and said "Hmm the bed is good too."

Shefali smiled at me and she put her luggage aside sat on the bed. She asked " Well, where are you from?"

I smiled and answered "I'm from Ahemdabad. What about you ??"

She answered with a smile in her face "I'm from New Delhi."

She took out her clothes from her luggage and said " Tomorrow is the first official day of college. I'm so excited."

I smiled and said "Yup. I'm excited too." I paused and continued "Why don't you go freshen up and come back. Then I'll go." She noded and she moved towards the washroom while I set my clothes in the cupboard & books on the table and after she came back, I went to freshen up.

Once I came back, both of us settled on the bed. She smiled and said "We've made so many friends on the first day itself right."

I too smiled and said "Yeah. Usually it's only a Hi and Hello on the first day. Here we've made such good friends already."

She said "Yeah. Quite true."

I yawned and said "Chalo, I'm going to sleep now. I'm feeling very sleepy. I'm going to go to watch my Sharukh Khan in my dreams."

She giggled and asked " What? Shahrukh ?"

I smiled and said "Yup. Shahrukh my first love. What a smile, what a style. He's so handsome and romantic. No one in the world can be as romantic as he is."

She laughed and said "You are really crazy."

I giggled and said "Tell me something new. That fact is known to everyone." We both laughed and then slept.

SONITHA P.O.V.:

Me and Sulagna headed towards our room when Sulagna asked " Yaar Sonitha would you mind calling you Soni?"

I answered " Arrey, not at all yaar. Can I call you Sulu? She flashed a cute grin and nodded.

She asked me another question "Achha Soni tell me one thing, do you have a crush?"

I exclaimed " What?"

"No....I'm just asking" She said while shrugging her shoulders.

I said "No. I don't have any. Moreover I don't trust in love anymore."

She asked "Why? What happened?"

I answered "I was ditched."

She said "Oh I'm so sorry" I could sense guilt in her voice.

I said "Arrey! It happened when I was in engineering. By the way, do you have one?" I asked her in the end.

She replied " Yea..."

I said. "Woah! That's great! Who's that Prince Charming?"

She dreamingly said " Uhun, he is 'The knight in the Shining Armour!"

I exclaimed "Hey! That seems to be freaking awesome! So tell me something about him..."

She said in a dreamy voice "He's damn handsome. He's a nature lover and the most important thing for me that he is a music lover!"

I exclaimed and asked "Wow! That's awesome. So, what's his name?"

She answered "I don't know?"

I asked her while laughing "Are you crazy?. You don't know the name of the man with whom you are obsessed with?"

She asked "What's wrong in that?"

I replied " Oh My Gosh dude, nothing, You are just unpredictable..well, we have reached our room..." We open the door and I sat on the bed with a thud.

She asked me "What happened Soni? Are you alright?"

I replied "Yea, just I've hurt my back today morning."

She exclaimed "Uffo Soni! Take care of yourself!"

I said "I just feel like smacking Manish's head."

She said "Chillax yaar. It's alright. You just lay down, I'll massage your back."

I politely declined "Arrey, it isn't needed."

Sge ordered me with a smile "It's my order"

I obediently said while saluting her "Aye-aye captain!" We laughed and she massaged my back after which both of us slept.

KARAN P.O.V.:

Me and Arjun were alloted the same room so we both headed there. Arjun asked me "So, how was your first day ?"

I replied "It was good as well as bad. Good because I met you guys and bad because of the Manish's issue."

He said "Can't help it. There are so many such people."

We reached our room and Arjun was unlocking it when I saw Rahul on the other side of the floor. I called out for him. He turned back and waved at me. I waved back. He showed us five fingers which indicated five minutes. I nodded and we headed into our room.

Arjun said "At last, we're in our rooms."

I said "Yeah. The rooms are not bad yaar."

He said "After all, this is IIM's hostel." I nodded and soon we had a knock at our door.

I said "It might be Rahul. I'll open the door." I went and opened the door and it was Rahul. I welcomed him in.

Rahul said "My room mate is a total nerd yaar. He's already studying."

Arjun laughed and said "All the best with a nerd."

I said "Aree. Come here in the evenings. Just go there to sleep. No big deal." He nodded.

He said "I'll leave now. Let's get some sleep. We have out first class tomorrow." We nodded and left after we wished each other good night. Me and Arjun slept after we unpacked our luggage and arranged it.

Next day:

SONITHA P.O.V.:

We woke up and got dressed up after which we went to the canteen for the breakfast. We picked up our breakfast from the food counter and went to take a seat. Sulu asked "Isn't that Nia ?" Pointing behind me.

I turned back and nodded. Sulu called out for Nia. Nia came and joined us. We greeted each other with Hi's. I asked her "How's your roommate ?"

She answered "Very baad yaar." Dissapointment was evident in her voice.

Sulu asked "Why ? What happened ?"

She replied "Yesterday, I put my luggage on the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up and by the time I came back, a bunch of girls were in my room and my luggage was on the floor. I politely asked to move away but they ignored me and when I later told them to go to their rooms as I wanted to sleep, they said that they're not going to move and then, they opened my luggage and messed up everything. They only went away in the midnight."

I said "How can they do that ?"

We heard Shefali ask "Do what ?" We turned around and saw Shefali and Divya. They took their seat and we narrated the whole incident to them.

Sulu said "We'll teach them a lesson today. Girls, today, we'll go to Nia's room and do the same thing they did."

Divya said "What's the difference between us and them if we do the same thing. Let's just go to her room and sit there and only of needed give a warning."

Shefali asked Nia "Why didn't you come to anyone of us yesterday? We could've helped you."

Nia answered "I don't know. I thought I shouldn't disturb you."

I said "Dude, we're your friends. We're here for you every time. There's no day and night and friendship. Next time, anything like that happens, just come to us with no other thoughts. Okay ?" She nodded.

Shefali said "I think, we need to move to our classes now. We don't want to be late on our first day. Do we ?" We all agreed and moved to our classes.

I entered my class and saw Rahul and Kushal seated. I went and took my seat beside them. I asked them "Had your breakfast guys ?" They both nodded in a no.

I asked them "Why ? Kushal, you come here from your house right. Why didn't you eat anything ?"

Kushal answered "Sonitha, we didn't get time to. Anyway, how was your night at the hostel ?"

I said "Don't divert the topic Kushal. Listen, I want both of you in the canteen from tomorrow for breakfast. If you miss your breakfast, I won't talk with you both."

Rahul put his arm around my shoulder and said "Okay dude. We're at your service. Hardly been a day we met and already bossy huh ?"

I punched his arm and said "It's not being bossy. It's caring okay." Before he could say anything else, the professor entered and the class started. We had continuous classes till lunchtime and in the lunch time, we moved to the canteen where the 10 of us were to meet.

By the time, we reached the canteen, everyone were already seated. We said our Hi's and Hello's, picked up our food and got seated.

Vikas asked " How was your first day guys ?"

Kushal answered "Me and Rahul got screwed up."

Arjun laughed and asked "By whom ?"

Rahul answered "Sonitha."

Karan asked "Why ?"

Kushal replied "Because we didn't have our breakfasts."

Vikas said "That even we didn't have."

Sulu warned "We want all you boys down for breakfast from tomorrow. No excuses."

Divya agreed "Exactly, missing breakfast isn't good." The girls agreed with her. We had our lunch and then moved back to our classes.

After all the class, at 3:30, we moved to the garden and took our seats on the benches. Vikas asked "Guys, do you that there's a freshers party this Friday. That is the day after tomorrow ?"

Divya said "I've heard about it but I don't know the details about it."

Arjun informed us "The details are put up on the notice board. It's in the auditorium on Friday at 7 in the evening. The best part ! There will be no professors. But, the allowance time is only till 11. We need to pack up at 11 and get to our rooms."

Shefali said "You guys go ahead. I'm not interested in all these parties and stuff."

Sulu convinced her "Come on Shefali. Just a night. You'll have fun with us. Let's spend some time with each other to get to know each other." sShe politely declined it. We all convinced her and finally she agreed. We chatted till about 5 and then moved to our rooms.

After me and Sulu put our bags in the room, we moved to Nia's room and by that time, Divya and Shefali had arrived. We went into her room and sat there. Divya asked "By the way Nia, what's that lady's name ?"

Nia answered "Umm. Karina." We all nodded.

After a few minutes, a girl with a some more girls came in. She exclaimed "What the hell ! Who are you people and what are you doing in my room."

I said "Excuse me, this is Nia's room too."

Karina said "What ever huh. Just get out of here."

Divya went forward and said "No, we won't. What will you do huh ? This is Nia's room too and we'll stay here only."

Sulagna warned the other girls "And you girls, listen, I hope you remember, you're not supposed to stay in other's rooms post 10:30. I've heard from Nia that you were here from till around 1."

Shefali threatened them "If you do that again, we'll complain against you. So, beware."

Divya turned to Nia and said "Nia, we're going. If they trouble you again, were a few rooms away. Call us." Nia nodded and we left to our rooms.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Here's the next chapter guys. Do tell me of you're not liking the track. Thanks guys. We're on #90 in general fiction. Congo divi di !!!

Please vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.5K 81
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
332K 9.9K 80
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
298K 21.7K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...