Escape. | (wroetojidebt)

By jojismodus4

All he ever wanted to do was to escape. Escaping from feelings and problems, he couldn't deal with. Music is... More

[A/N]: Introduction + Warnings.
•1• drowing in my thoughts.
•2• i feel pain and numbness.
•3• I am not okay.
•4• everything is going to be okay.
•5• hanging out with JJ.
•6• a day at home.
•7• panic attack.
•8• spend the day with me.
•9• late night driving.
•10• how do i tell my friends and fans?
•11• at the sidemen house.
•12• baby, i miss you!
•14• the pain was too much.
•15• babe, stop please!
•16• date night.
•17• coming out to friends.
•18• rejection and forgiveness.
•19• hanging out with the sidemen.
•20• raging Jide.
•21• football videos.
•22• babe, would you like to come to guernsey with me?
•23• travelling to guernsey...
•24• coming out to parents.
•25• im so happy, baby.
•26• trip back to england.
•27• baby, i have tell you something...
•28• i love you babe, i know you'll do well!
•29• i feel so lonely.
•30• sidemen house.
•31• restless night + filming a video with tobi.
•32• 1 week left.
•33• simon's plan.
•34• jj coming home from america...
•35• surprise baby, i'm home!
•Authors Note/Talk•
•36• jj's surprise party.
•37• hungover.
•38• baby, are you feeling okay?
•39• im exhausted, babe!
•40• i feel better today...
•41• why dont we go to a night club?
•42• why? jide, why?
•43• no, get away from me.
•44• just give me some space.
•45• hospital.
•46• sometimes it gets a little too much.
•47• two months later.
•48• lazy day at home.
•49• sidemen, go to a theme park.
•50• simon, i dont like this...
•51• having a sleepover at sidemens house.
•52• i am not getting drunk, simon!
•53• ew, i hate nose bleeds.
•54• josh, please dont cry.
•55• oh, hell no!
•56• ill explain something before all this...
•57• thanks guys.
•58• doctors check up.
•59• harry, you are completely healed.
•60• baby, i think its time that we tell our fans...
•61• celebrating with the sidemen.
•62• let's go on vacation.
•Authors Note• {please read}
•63• arrived in clearwater beach, florida.
•64• caught...
•65• you look like a model.
•66• last day at clearwater beach.
•67• back home in england.
•68• three years later...
•69• freaky night.
•70• marriage proposal.
•71• i feel happy and free.
•the end•

•13• JJ, you're exhausted!

384 3 0
By jojismodus4

I hang up the phone as I heard JJ come up the stairs.

"Hey cutie, are you ok? I've missed you!" JJ said sitting on my torso.

"I'm fine babe and I've missed you too! I'm so tired but you must be extremely tired from editing all night!" I said.

"Yeah I am, but i'm willing to make your day! Come on, wake up so we can go shopping!" JJ said hovering over me and kissing my neck.

"Ok. You can pick my clothing!" I said as JJ got off me.

I walked into the bathroom and decided to take a shower because you know this boy has to be clean and smelling good.

okay, maybe not... but you still have to smell good.

I added some shampoo to my hair and the massaged in a circular motion before using the shower gel for my body, I used a hand sponge to scrub off the dead skin on my body.

I turned off the shower and put on a towel around my torso then brushed my teeth and wash my face before I dressed into the clothes that was sitting on the toilet seat.

ah bless him.

I changed into my clothing that JJ has picked out and I am impressed, he has a good taste in clothing.

I am not saying that I can't dress with style of course I can! I'm giving credit to my baby.

I looked in the mirror and I saw that I felt that I was slaying my day, I took a quick a selfie before getting out of the bathroom to smell food downstairs.

"Wow, I picked out a very good style today! You look stunning!" JJ said.

"Thanks babe!" I said going up to give him a hug.

"And you smell nice too that's a bonus point!" He said kissing my neck.

I giggled as JJ sat me on the chair and told me that food was ready.

"I made you breakfast because I'm a hot motherfucker!" JJ said screaming and punching his chest like a gorilla would.

"Yes and a cute one!" I said as he came and kissed me.

"I made you toast with egg and I hope you enjoy!" He said placing the food in front of me.

"I will Popeye!" I said but then began to cringe.

"Okay, that was so cringey!" I said to JJ and he laughed.

We ate our food finished ready to go to the shops soon. JJ took my plate into the sink for wash!

"JJ, I loved the breakfast you made for me!" I said hugging him while he was washing the two plates that has just been used.

I walked to the sofa and laid on there for abit before getting ready to go out. I went on my phone to check if anyone has text me and I saw I had one from Evelyn.

girlbestfriend; Hey Hazza, how are you? :) X

boybestfriend; Hey Eveyy! I'm good, you? X

girlbestfriend; I'm ok, I'm just on a break so I just wanted to check how you were doing.. X

boybestfriend; Ahh, that's so sweet! I'm here with JJ and he's the sweetest thing ever! X

girlbestfriend; Ahh, I'm crying inside!! Don't make me cry at work :') X

boybestfriend; Ahah, he's laying on me right now! He's tired but we have to go shopping X

boybestfriend; 1 attachment image

girlbestfriend; OMGGGGGGGG! I'm crying, you guys are literally the cutest! :') X

boybestfriend; I know!! He's falling asleep though ahaha! I need to go shopping so I'll text you later X

girlbestfriend; Ahaha that's JJ! Okay, see you later X

I read her last message as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Babe, are you ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's go before I pass out here but I love this position!" JJ said.

"I do too!" I said kissing his forehead.

He got up and I took his hand to my car as I unlocked the door. We both jumped in drove to Tescos because that shop is popping.

I don't know man!

I got a trolley to fill our food in because these cupboard are meant to be full, I walked around and looked for food that we needed in the house.

I placed the main foods in the trolley first knowing that I'd probably forget, I then put in some junk food because I'm a lazy ass shit that loves food.

Our trolley was almost full, I thought of the last thing we needed and went to pay for our items. Once I've paid for the items JJ helped me to place them in the boot of the car as he went to go out the trolley back.

"Okay, that's shopping done!" I said reversing the car.

"Babe?" JJ said.

"Yes!" I said.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me on Saturday evening? Just us two!" He asked holding my hand.

"I'd love to baby!" I said as I pulled up into my driveway and parked the car.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 8!" He replies.

I stopped and look at him, I held his cheek with my hand and I came closer to peck him on the lip.

"I love you!" I said.

"I love you too!" JJ said smiling.

"Come on, let's get the bags in." I said getting out of the car and opening the boot.

I began to carry our bags of food into the house, I carried the last 4 bags before closing the boot and locking the car then making my way into the house where I saw JJ unpacking the bags.

I helped JJ to unpack the last couple of bags and we was done, I took his hand and went to the bedroom.

I laid him down on the bed and cuddled with him.

(I legit used Joey and Ross for the image! I LOVE FRIENDS!!)

"Babe, do you want to watch a movie?" JJ said as I watched him close his eyes.

"JJ, you're exhausted! You should get some sleep!" I said cuddling him.

"No, I'm not... I'm awake!" He said trying to open his eyes!

"Babe, you can barely even keep your eyes open..." I looked at him.

"Ok, you got me! Cuddle with me." JJ said before passing out.

"I love you!" JJ said.

"I love you too, babe!" I said.

AN;

KSHAW IS GOING ON DATE?!?

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TO GET REALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 383 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
231K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
718K 8K 56
"everything is different when i'm beside her, i couldn't handle it"
50.1K 526 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...