Daydreamer. || Lauren/You

By camrenharmonizer97

Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The Book is Published!

Chapter 17

8.3K 293 49
By camrenharmonizer97

Your POV

The girls are now in sound check and i'm slowly dying and secretly enjoying Lauren's dancing, i always look at the other girls but my eyes always end up at Lauren and boy she knows how to shake her booty. She was actually making it extra sexy, i just know it! Cause she's been winking and smirking at me as she dances and sings. Then Sean taught the girls the new moves and Lauren was busy staring at me "Lauren! Pay attention please" Sean said Lauren jumped and look at Sean "Sorry" she then copied Sean as he dances. When they were done they were told to go back to the hotel and clean up and rest, when that was said Lauren immediately rushed to me and literally carried me then ran to the van. I laughed loudly and held on to her tight since i might fall when we got to the van, we waited for the girls and we drove back to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel there were fans outside our van, oh gosh. There's a lot!

When big rob opened the door we heard squeals and screams from the fans "Okay ladies we'll do this one by one" he said we nodded and then took us one by one. But when it was Lauren's turn i told big rob that i'll come with her well i guess since they don't really know me? He nodded and then Lauren held my hand tight and then we went out of the van. When we got out there were a lot of screams and they were all calling Lauren's name, there was like small space so we couldn't really move because the fans were crowding us. When we were near i felt myself getting pushed harshly causing Lauren and i to let go of each other, then i was elbowed hard on the ribs making me groan and then i fell on the ground. I curled into a ball while fans kept trying to get to Lauren and they're like hitting me, it's like they don't know there was a person on the ground. "Y/N?!" i heard Lauren screamed then suddenly she pushed through the fans and when she saw me i look at her scared and then she helped me up.

Then we ran inside the hotel. When we got there she saw me holding my ribs and i was slightly slouching since that fan really elbowed me hard. It fucking hurts. "What happened baby?" she asked me worriedly she cupped my cheeks "A fan pushed me causing us to let go then a fan elbowed me really hard on y ribs" i said pouting since it really hurts. "Aw baby let's go to our room and i'll take care of it" i nodded and then we went to the elevator, "OMG Y/N! Are you okay?!" Camila asked worriedly and the other girls looked at me worriedly too. I smiled at them "I'm fine guys" i said they still looked worried causing me to sigh "I'll take care of her don't worry girls" Lauren said smiling at them then kissed my cheek making me blush. They nodded and then we exited the elevator "take care of my daughter" Ally said i laughed and then Lauren helped me in our room. When we got to our room and i laid down on the bed "May i lift your shirt?" she asked me i smile and nodded "Yeah Laur no need to ask" i said chuckling she shrug "I just wanted to make sure if it's okay" i smile and peck her lips before laying back down.

She gasped i look at her weirdly "you have a bruise baby" she said frowning i shrug "it's okay" she glared at me and then she took care of my bruise. She then ended it with a kiss "Place this on your ribs and then wait for me okay?" i nodded and held the cold compress to my bruise. "I'll be back i'm just going to shower" i nodded and then she walk to the bathroom. I look at my bruise and then sighed "Owwie" i mumble then pout when Lauren was finally done she joined me on our bed and looked at my bruise. "Does it hurt?" i nodded slightly pouting she sigh and kissed my forehead she then went on her phone, i saw her went to twitter i think she's going to tweet something. So i got my phone and waited for Lauren's tweet. Suddenly my phone dinged telling me that Lauren tweeted something, i then read it

@LaurenJauregui: Some of y'all needs to calm down and please be gentle with us. None of the girls got hurt, i didn't get hurt but my girlfriend just got hurt and was pushed harshly. She has a bruise. So please be gentle when you see us. I love y'all anyway though. Just be gentle. :)

i sighed "Lauren you didn't have to tweet that" i said she looked at me seriously "They need to know that one of them hurt my baby and they need to be careful next time" she leans down and kissed my lips. "Mmm... when is your meet and greet?" i ask her as i pull away "Later at 3 and it's like 1 so we have an hour and half to sleep then we go meet with the others" i nodded she laid down and then i cuddled to her side. "I love you Y/N" she said kissing my head i smile and hug her "I love you Lauren" she giggle and then we fell asleep together.

- Show time -

YUSSS!!! It's finally show time and i was at the side of the stage watching them perform, fans are screaming and kept chanting the names of the girls. As the girls sing their songs i sing along quietly and kept smiling at them, aw! Lauren looked so cute!! She was singing and then like waving cutely at the fans. She then giggled making me melt, i just wanna run to her and squeeze her and shower her with kisses! Minutes later, i saw Dinah and Normani walking to me i looked at them confused but then they dragged me to the stage so i tried my best trying to run away from them but Dinah carried me. The fans screamed really loud when they saw me, Dinah placed me down and i was about to run but i felt familiar arms around my waist, i look to my right and felt a pair of lips on my cheek. She then pulled away smiling at me widely "Harmonizers! Meet my girlfriend!" Lauren said through the mic i shyly waved and the fans cheered. "KISS HER LAUREN!" i heard a fan screamed really loudly.

Then the girls started chanting "Kiss... kiss... kiss..." then the fans followed making me blush really hard, i tried running again but Lauren hugged me tight "Just one?" she said pouting at me, i glare at her playfully and she just smiled at me sheepishly. I sigh and peck her lips making everybody go crazy, Lauren lets go of me and i ran off stage, when i was now at the side of the stage i looked over to Lauren and the girls and they were laughing at Lauren who was blushing really hard. "Aren't they the cutest couple?!" Ally said through the mic fans cheered and i sighed shaking me head while smiling to myself, "WHAT'S HER NAME LAUREN?!" a fan screamed i saw Lauren smiled "Her name is Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N and i love her so much" she said Dinah and Camila squished her in a hug. Fans then kept asking stuff about Lauren and i's relationship and Lauren happily answered them, it makes me smile when Lauren talks about how happy she is in our relationship that she doesn't regret asking me to be her girlfriend.

After the show Ariana was on stage thanking the fans and then i saw Lauren running towards me i smiled widely and opened my arms, she then hugged me tight "Hi baby" she said cutely i smile and kiss her cheek "Hello, ew you're so sweaty" i joked she laughed and then she cupped my cheeks and squished it making me groan. She then showered my face with lots of kisses making me giggle "Ew!! ahahah... stop it!!" she pull away and smiled at me "I'm so happy you're with me on tour" she said i smiled "I'm happy too Lolo, i love spending time with you" she smiled and squeezed me making her groan again. Then i saw Dinah using snapchat, probably videoing us, "girls we're going back to the hotel and go shower and everything then we will go to dinner in a restaurant with Ariana and the boys from The Vamps so chop chop!" their manager said they nodded and Lauren intertwined our fingers and we started walking.

When we got to the hotel Lauren went to the bathroom and showered and i just laid on the bed sighing, i went on my phone and went to my twitter. My eyes widen when i saw lots of notifications, "wow i rarely have notifications before" i said to myself then i opened my notifications and saw Harmonizers following me. Hm? Wow, how did they know this is me? Right because you have your name on it, stupid. Then i saw tweets that i was tagged in there were the positive ones then there's the negative ones. I sighed frowning at the negative tweets.

(made up these usernames 😂)

"@LaurensBABE: Ok, @LaurenJauregui why on earth will you date this girl? There are oter preety girls around the wurld. Like she luks like a duck or a pelicun. 😣😂

"@CAMRENSCHILD: Yeah Lauren! She so ugly. No offoinse. 😂✌🏼

"@5hormonies: I don't ship them, Camren is better! Camila and Lauren is the cutest couple. ⚓️

Then most of the tweets are just agreeing with her or him about Camren. Gee, there's A LOT of Camren shippers. Then i got hurt when they kept calling me ugly, disgusting, loser, worthless, pathetic, and they kept saying that i was just using Lauren or i'm using Lauren because she's famous. Ugh lies! I love Lauren, i'm not using her, i literally developed feelings for her when we hung out before. Then now, i'm in love with her! I sigh and kept reading negative tweets, i didn't even hear the bathroom door open i was too focused on the tweets. "Baby? What are you reading?" Lauren asked me as she pulled me to her lap hugging me tight, i locked my phone and shake my head "Nothing" i mumble i said looking at her she then had this look "Was that twitter?" i nodded "Were you reading negative tweets?" i sigh and nodded she frown "Babe... you know that they're lying and not worth your time" i nodded again "i know" i mumble then i frown.

"I'm just not used to it. I mean, i don't really receive hates before, these are all so new to me." i said looking at her with watery eyes and a small pout on my lips. "Oh no baby, please don't cry" she said and cupped my cheeks, i just looked down and hugged her cuddling my face to her neck. "Ignore them okay?" she said softly to my ear as she rubs my back.

•••••••••
A/N: Hey guys so I'm gonna update again maybe Saturday or Sunday. 👌🏼 Thank you again for reading Daydreamer guys! I hope you guys are enjoying it. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
2.6M 75.2K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...
169 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...