The Half

By Crystalstars24

HEYYYYYYYYYY More

It's just the beginning
I forgive you
Another chance
What's going on
Their beautiful
Is that u
Why didn't you tell me
Where are they
Authors note (schedule)
Really Barry?!
I don't feel good
Be alright
Authors note
Legit question
Nice try
She's Gone
A/N
A/N

What's going on

67 5 1
By Crystalstars24

Barry P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of screams and ran to our daughters room but they were sound asleep..

"y/n?" I asked walking towards the bathroom door. I heard another scream and busted the door open. Y/n was sitting on the edge of the tub catching her breath. "Y/n?" I said stepping closer. I noticed her hair starting to turn grey. "The hell?"  I said lifting a strand of her hair as it changed.  " S.T.A.R labs now!" She said huffing out. I scooped her up and used my speed to place her on the table then quickly ran to get our two kids.

"Um hello." Cisco said seeing Y/n laying down on the table. "CAITLIN!" Y/n yelled. Soon Caitlin appeared and gasped at the color of Y/n hair. " I know right it looks sexy!" Cisco said admiring Y/n.
" Um can we figure out what's going on!" Barry said looking at both of them. "OH YEA!" Caitlin said running by Y/n side. 

After almost 5 minutes of examination. Casting finally found the reason. "She's in labor!" Caitlin finally yelled grabbing some supplies.

"Y/n, just take deep breaths." Caitlin said as she placed everything down infront of Y/n. Y/n began taking deep breaths and her hair started changing again. "What's wrong?!" Y/n said looking at Caitlin, Cisco, and Barry. "Um nothing!' Caitlin said with the best fake smile she could do.

Part 2 is coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...