Unleashing my persona with yo...

By Makotoyuki12

So long ago when you were a child your parents died and you saw mysterious things on a bridge and a boy...lat... More

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: Makoto yuki
Chapter 3: love
Chapter 5: Confessing
Chapter 6: Falling down
Chapter 7: Protection
Chapter 8: Be with me
Chapter 9: Tartarus
Chapter 10: Meeting Yuki's friend
Chapter 11: Um hi
Chapter 12: SUMMER VACATION
Chapter 13: BABE HUNT!
Chapter 14: Meeting Aigis
Chapter 15: Aigis following me
chapter 16: Memories...

Chapter 4: Emotions

767 13 0
By Makotoyuki12

You woke up the next day and it was time for school, so you got up and got dressed, but before you could reach your door someone knocked on your door so you answered it. "Good morning (your name), you want to walk to school together" "sure." You walked out the door with Makoto. "We're here" "well see you after class." "Pst" you heard someone whispering, you looked to your right and saw junpei whispering to makoto. The school bell rung, after class you walk out the door.

"Hey you ok you seem mad" "was junpei trying to get answers from you" "um, no" yuki gave you a lying look. " I can see you lying, if you're not going to tell the truth..."ok he did, am sorry I didn't want you to be upset with him" makoto looked down with shame. "it's ok thanks for trying to be honestwith me" "I knew you wouldn't be mad at for long." You giggled.

You and Makoto walked back to the dorms, you sat down on the couch with Makoto and talked. "You sure you're not mad at me" "no am not mad at you" yawn. "You're tired (your name)" "yes I am, you should be too." You walked up to your dorm and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 20.2K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.5M 26.1K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...