Chapter 15: Aigis following me

After meeting Aigis, I felt someone was watching me...like someone was right behind me. Whenever I would turn around...no ones there. We all took the trip back to the dorms and fell asleep after the trip.

{The next morning}

Some waking me up. (ugh just let me sleep) "h huh?" "n/n, wake up...I heard that you can be very tired and exuasted, also you can sleep like a thousand years" "h huh?" "Aigis leave her be! You woken me up, are trying to wake the whole dorms up?" "what's going on?" "nothing...come on Aigis, I'll see you down stairs y/n."

Makoto and Aigis left my room, so I got dressed.

When I was done getting dressed, I went down stairs to yuki.
"Y/n!"  I look to left seeing makoto sitting at the table. I walk over to there. "Hey yuki, you ready to go to school?" "Yeah, let's go."

Me and makoto walked to school in silence.

Skipped to class

"That's incorrect, yuki....um let's see" (do not call on me!) "Y/n!..." 'Crap'
"Yes?" (Am not going to use the questions in persona, am just gonna make some up) "What is 3,000 divided by: 6?" "U um...." I feel everyone burning their eyes eyes on me. "Um...500?" "You're correct!...so amazing"

I sighed in relieve. "Wow you're so smarter than me" yuki said. "Don't worry you're-" I was cut off, when the teacher said, "we have a new student today."

The new student walked in. "Hi" Aigis? I think mitsuri let her go to school now. "Ok Aigis, you can sit behind y/l/n and yuki." Aigis walked and sat behind me and Makoto.

"Hello" was all that aigis said.

{After school)

"Hey yuki...doesn't aigis seem to be..." "Seem different" "I guess you can say that" we walk in silence, until he broke it. "So you wanna go he park?" "Don't we have to do something with yukari and junpei...tonight"

"Well, that's night time and we're in the evening" the park is nt that far, but we're close to the dorms. "Or we can go to my room and chill" I looked over at him.

"Yuki, when did you get so bad" "what so you mean" "breaking the dorms policies" "hmm, who cares...do you know why am breaking them?" "no?" "When you were on the beach at night, you seem sad" (aww, he cares about me so much)

"Aww, well then....let's go to your room" we both walked into the dorms saying hi to everyone andthen going to yuki's room. "We're here" me and yuki were just standing. "So you wanna watch a movie on my bed?"

"Um sure" Makoto let me choose a movie, I chosed (f/m) "cool, this is my favorite movie" I giggled and sat by yuki.
After that we were out.

(Two hours later)

Makoto's P.O.V

I woke up to see y/n's beautiful sleeping face and to hear yukari and junpei knocking on my door. "Hey dude, are you coming?" "Yeah" I said in low voice, I don't want to wake up y/n. "Ok, then you can wake up y/n" "sure, see you guys in the minute."

I hear their foot steps slowly fade away. I turn to y/n, to wake her up. I gently shake y/n.

Your P.O.V

I feel someone shake. "Ugh! What time is it?" "It's time to go" "oh." I get up from Makoto's bed and get ready. "Ready?" He asks me. "Ready." We leave the room and meet yukari and junpei down stairs. "Ready to go?" "Let's go."