Fangirl

By _thundermans_

Random calls? Nothing goes right? More

.1. The call
.2. Another day another call
.3. Texts
.4. Wth
.6.
.7.
.8.

.5. Hospital

9 1 1
By _thundermans_

When I got there I was so relieved I made it there. I texted my dad saying we made it there safe. I texted Kira, Audrey and Dove separately that my moms water broke and I had to drive her to the hospital. I'm alive, I still may be sick but I made it. They brought my mom straight into a room. I met my dad in the waiting room.
"I'm gonna call grandma to come pick me up. I don't feel good. She's in there you'll find her." I said once my dad got here.
"Ok I'll call you when she has the baby." My dad replied going back to where my mom is. I went home and went straight to my bed. Grandma hung out downstairs watching her cooking shows. When I woke up I had 100 texts and missed calls/facetimes from the girls. I still didn't have a missed call from my dad. I replied to all the texts and calls I got. The girls asked if I was ok, I replied yes.
'Hey you know how I was saying I'm going to a premiere for a new Nickelodeon movie coming out?' Kira texted me.
'Yes' I replied wonder what she was going to say.
'I got a plus one and all my friends are busy and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?...' she answered.
I screamed so loud my mom at the hospital could probably hear.
'Of course. I mean I'll have to ask my parents first. What would I wear?' I replied shaking.
'Don't worry I got the perfect outfit for you.😉' She replied.
*incoming call from Daddyo*
"Come to the hospital mom had the baby." My dad said excited. "Tell grandma to pick up your sister on the way."
"Ok. We are on our way." I replied hanging up.
I texted the girls 'SHE HAD THE BABYYYY IM ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOWWW'
My head may hurt a lot but I'm so excited to meet my new bother or sister. These last few days have been a dream come true for me and I don't want it to be ruined. The whole car ride I daydreamed about that my outfit would look like for the event with Kira.
When we got to the hospital a nurse led us right to my mom and dad. My little sister looks a lot like me, unlike Kara and I. My mom remarried after my dad died when I was little. Kara has blond hair and blue eyes, I have brown hair and brown eyes. Kara came from my stepdads exwife who also died when Kara was born.
I held my little sister in my arms. She could practically fit in the palm of my hand. My dad took a picture of me holding her. I texted that photo to all my friends.
"Well I haven't figured out a name yet. Jill you wanna name her?" My mom asked.
"Me?" I asked.
She nodded.
"Well Layla. Kara you wanna pick a middle name?" I asked.
"Hmmmmm... Kira." Kara said looking over Layla's head.
"Can I hold her?" Kara asked my dad.
"Yes. Jill can I have her? Kara sit on Jillys lap." I grabbed Kara.
A few minutes later Kara got bored of holding Layla. She gave her back to me. I started singing and Layla closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...