My Love For a DrugLord: Love...

Bởi Willnide0357

Dealing with her father being a school bus driver and her mother's drug addiction. Nina Jewel Harris is havin... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Nina
Chapter 2: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 3: Kent
Chapter 4: Lee
Chapter 5: Nina
Chapter 7: Kent
Chapter 8: Lee
Chapter 9: Nina
Chapter 10: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 11: Kent
Chapter 12: Lee
Chapter 13: Nina
Chapter 14: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 15: Kent
Chapter 16: Lee
Chapter 17: Nina
Chapter 18: Ke'Jerome
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Kent
Chapter 21: Lee
Chapter 22: Nina
Chapter 23: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 24: Kent
Chapter 25: A Royal Celebration Never Be Forgotten
Questions/Your Thoughts
Part 2
Chapter 1: Nina
Chapter 2: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 3: Kent
Chapter 4: Avya
Chapter 5: Chauncey
Chapter 6: Nina
Chapter 7: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 8: Avya
Chapter 9: Chauncey
Chapter 10: Nina
Chapter 11: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 12: Avya
Chapter 13: Chauncey
Chapter 14: Nina
Chapter 15: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 16: King & Queen
Chapter 17: Nina
Chapter 18: Ke'Jerome
Chapter 19: Avya
Chapter 20: Chauncey
Chapter 21: Nina
A Royal Nigeria Vacation 1
A Royal Nigeria Vacation 2
A Royal Nigeria Vacation 3
Author's Note/Part 3/ Cast Pictures
Part 3

Chapter 6: Ke'Jerome

1.2K 44 25
Bởi Willnide0357

As Nina walked away with Megan showing her room, I decided to go to my room and get ready. I'm really hoping that I could show my sweet, romantic side to Nina and prove to her that I am willing to be with her and be her lawful husband than Kent. I love my brother dearly, but whatever he's doing to her is not working out for her. I know Nina has a lot of dreams that she never got a chance to achieve because of money issues. Seeing her mother in my office today really shook my face and it actually showed how much Nina went through as a young child. This is why I am going to give her everything, she seemed to enjoyed the mall with all that clothes she picked out. She was more surprised of how much stuff I bought for her. I don't care, she has my heart and I am going to show her my love.

As I paged Chef Matthew about what he's serving, he responded one of my grandmother's meal. I'm not going to lie, I don't have time to learn on how to cook for a woman's stomach, but I made sure to know the best food in the world, have the best chef and able to cook these amazing meals to my wife. I picked out one my expensive Italian suits, it took months to get this ready, I put on my tie, nice shoes, looked through the mirror, and smiled hugely. I fixed my long dreads, wrapped it around, put on some strong cologne, and looked at my watch. I put chap stick on, then walked out my room. I saw Megan walking upstairs with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Megan."

"Hello, Mr. Knight, Chef Matthew said the meals are finished."

"Cool, is Nina finished?" I asked her.

"No, but I don't know why, but I heard yelling from the room, I tried to call her but she wouldn't answer," Immediately, my eyes opened wide. Yelling? The hell?! I hope, she didn't get kidnapped!

"What? I'll go and check her," I pushed her gently and quickly went down my stairs. I then heard more yelling, I quickly went up the other stairs where Nina is staying.

I went up to the door and heard, "I wanted to taste Dadi's cum." The hell? I knocked on the door a couple times, waited and waited.

"Hey, Megan, tell Ke'Jerome I'll be ready in ten minutes," Nina finally spoke.

"I wanted to taste Daddy's cum?" I questioned her, the door wide open and her eyes enlarged really quick.

"Ke'Jerome!"

I quickly looked at her up and down, was she just touching herself? "What the hell is going on? Is there someone in my house?" I asked her while pushing the door away from my face.

"No one is here!" she tried to push it back to me, but I pushed it away from further.

"Tell me, who's Daddy cum are you trying to taste?!" I yelled and walked up to her closer. Now, I could definitely tell she was pleasuring herself, but about me, though?

"Don't come any fucking closer!" she pointed at me, I saw her body was full naked under those sheets, I looked on the bed and she seemed even more worried.

"Were you just fantasizing about me?" I questioned her.

"Why do you care? It's not like, I'm going to be with you! I'm sorry, but--but I love Kent!" I shook my head, we haven't go on our first date and she still has her feelings tied around Kent. What have my brother done for her, then giving her dick all the fucking goddamn time.

"Okay, date is over," I walked away from her, she called for my name, but I ignored her and went downstairs. What's the point of even trying, and now I'm stuck with Lee? I don't like her, she's not my type! I appreciated for her helping me during college classes, but does that make me attractive to her? Hell fucking no! I just wanted to pass and get out of college. I looked at Megan, she had a frown look, I shook my head and went to the elevator to the roof. I finally got there and looked out the balcony, it was so perfect for Nina and I, but no she refused to do anything with me... Even a simple date, I sighed, walked to where the table is and sat on the seat. I looked at the ocean and the little flashing light on the lighthouse, "Lord, please don't do this to me. Bring my future wife to me and not let me go and find her. I am a grown man that is looking for that grown, independent sexy woman. Bring her to me, please," I whispered and begged God. I believed in every power that he is in control of everything and will answer my request. I waited for so long for this and I am not giving up on this request.

"Hello," I lifted up my head, my eyes lit up, seeing Nina in that green tight, short dress of hers. Her hair is so beautiful made, her smooth oil legs are perfectly shaped and damn her body... My, my.

"Oh hi," I responded and kept my head down.

She then started walking up the table, pulled the chair out and then sat down on it. "Look, we need to talk about what just happened," she told me and I stood quietly. "I'm sorry for what I did, it just... I called Kent and you know... I was on the bed pleasuring myself," she smiled and laughed a little. "So, I hope you understand," she finally finished talking as I sighed again.

"I accept your apology."

"Really? So you understand and don't hate me?"

"Yeah, I understood. You were trying to see how Daddy would feel on you," I smirked at her, she blushed a little and I chuckled.

"Shut up! No, I was just in the mood to do something."

"Mhm. So you are ready to eat?" I asked her as she beamed

"Yes."

"Alright, let's get to eating, getting to know each other and we could chill and go to sleep."

"Really? You're not going to seduce me and get me inside your big bed?" she questioned while smirking a little.

"No, I'm taking my time to get to know my wife," she then rolled her eyes and I laughed a little. "You really hate that word huh? One day Kent is going to say that to you too," I pointed out.

"Yes. Because we are together, with you, it just feels awkward, plus, we are going to be in laws soon."

"Nah, not brother or sister in laws. Husband and wife united as one, under God," I emphasize each word and said it seriously.

"Oh shut up. Let's get to eating," we both put our hands on the cover of the plates, took it off and went in surprise. I smiled, I knew it; Medium rare steak, two biscuits, green beans, carrots, cooked rice, and some mashed potatoes. "Mhm, this smells good. Did you cook this or no?" Nina grabbed her fork, I looked at her, she took a bite of the green beans and smirked.

"Nope, I'm not going to lie, but I don't know how to cook, well I never got a chance because I was in training with my father. So, that's why I hire a good chef to cook all the amazing meals for me... Well for us."

"Really? So, basically you were just trained and went to school?" she asked.

"Yeah, I had to... It was the only way to become like this and achieved my goals. Besides, how was your childhood like?" I then asked her while eating some of my steak.

"Uh, do I really have to say something?"

"Yeah, I gotta know how was my wife's life like."

"Well, my dad was a full time bus driver, my mother she was a writer, but didn't accomplished her dreams because she got rejected by a lot of companies. Then she became a crack addict, my aunt and father tried to stop her, but she didn't want to, it was like her trigger... Make her to relax and forget about all her miseries. I have a younger brother who was trying to achieve his goals too, and that's why I'm trying my best to earn money and help him out," she explained to me.

"What about your dreams though?" I asked her some more.

"My dreams... Well, I was thinking going back to college, finish my last two years, and opened up my own cosmetic business," she finally answered and that's when I nodded my head.

"How many years you have been working in my club?"

"For two years, the first year I had to work in an office, but I didn't make enough money as much I make in your club."

"Do you believe that working in my club will get what you want?"

"I hope so, but I doubt it. That's why, I am willing to let Kent to help me."

"So all this time, Kent hasn't give you a dime?" I asked with a shock look, what the hell has my brother doing to her?

"Nope, I refused to take money from him, but now I am ready for it."

I stood quietly, Nina is a hard person to break and allowing another person to provide for her needs. "Nina, I know, you love my brother dearly, but do you think he can provide all the needs that you have? No, I do. I got all the money, the people I can hook you up and you can able to go to college, buy your own business and help out your brother when he grows older. Just let me do that for you, please Nina. We don't have to be together like that, just a friend helping out a friend in need," I gave her a reason, she sighed, crossed her arms and looked the other way where was the ocean is. "Nina?" I asked her and she looked back at me.

"Ke'Jerome--"

"Please Nina, just lie to Kent... You can use his money too, but mostly my money is going to be on the table," I pleaded my case and she stood quietly.

"Ke'Jerome... Okay, you can help me."

"Really? You are not lying, are you?" I questioned her more.

"Yeah, I guess. I just want to make my brother happy," she answered.

"Also, yourself," I grinned as she giggled.

"Yeah, and myself too. So did you play any sports?"

"Yeah, I played basketball. How about you?"

"No, didn't have time for sports. How did you play basketball with all that hair?!" she put her elbow on the table and shook her head.

"Just wrap it around, or have one my hairstylist does it."

"You are such a woman," she rolled her eyes and I chuckled. "Are you ever going to take your dreads out?"

"I will, one day," I went back eating the food and she sighed. "What about you? What are your favorite hobbies? Shopping, doing hair, and nails?"

"Okay, that's not what all women do for a living."

"Then tell me."

"I love to clean, cook, and do makeup."

"Oh, you can cook for me then," I joked and laughed a little.

"Yeah, I can cook my ass for you!"

"Yeah, that's worth it, I love my wife with a big ass so I could munch, munch!" I leaned in front of the table and bit my bottom lip at her.

"Anyways, I don't have time for your dirty talk, I'm tired and I have work tomorrow."

"Nah, you can forget it sweetie, I told Janessa you're on a vacation," I informed her and her eyes lit up.

"Why the fuck you would do that? I have to make money so I could send for my brother this weekend!" she yelled at me.

"Nina, what the hell I just said?" I asked her.

"Ke'Jerome, I need to work at least sometime--"

"Nina, Nina, Nina!" I yelled at her name three times, she looked at me with horror and she stood quietly.

"What did I just said? You are on a vacation with me, I'll give you the money so you can provide for your brother and everything."

"Ke'Jerome, I have to work. What happens Kent finds out that I am not working or even worst Lee... Your half part girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I have to go home tomorrow. I am not staying here for the whole week," she got up and then walked away. I sighed really loudly, this is harder than I thought.

"Nina!" I got up and quickly ran after her. I saw her already down in the elevator, I quickly pressed the button quick. Shit, next time I am building a second elevator. The elevator door opened, I went inside and pressed the button quick. The elevator went down, as soon it opened, I ran and went to find her. "Nina!" I saw her walking up the stairs, I quickly went down my stairs and went up the other stairs. "Nina, please!" I pulled her arm, she pulled it away and I pushed her to the wall. I touched her face, she had tears in her eyes, I wondered why she was crying.

"Ke'Jerome, you are a nice guy... I just can't do this. I can't risk myself to do this. I love Kent so much, he said he's willing to help me and I said yes! I don't want to lose him, you have to understand that, Lee really likes you a lot. Please give her a chance, I don't want nothing bad happen to me or you," she told me as she continued crying. I grabbed her and hugged her tight. She's really nervous of having feelings for me.

"Nina, talk me. What's wrong? Are you worried of having feelings for me?"

"Everyone knows you Ke'Jerome, I can't hang out with you, plus, they know Kent. So, of course, Kent is going to find out, and Lee... I can't lose her; she has been there for me."

"Nina, do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you."

"Then, let me show you. I promise you, no one is going to find out, yes, everyone knows me, but they won't find out I'm helping out with you. I'll make sure that no one knows about you. Just trust me," I pleaded to her, she put her face down, I lifted up her face and just give her a good kiss on her lips. She tried to pull her way, but I refused, I wanted to show her that I meant what I said. I am going to do whatever it takes to give her everything she dream of, no one is going to stop me for doing that. Not even my damn own brother. She stopped kissing me, I smiled as she blushed.

She sighed, "Okay, Ke'Jerome, I'll let you help me," I hope she meant by that because I'm very serious about her. I looked at the time and it was 2:03 am, I looked back at her and she laughed a little. "We passed your bedtime?"

"Nah, I'm just wondering if you'll let me go inside your room and sleep with you. You know make you comfortable," I gently said, she looked at me up and down.

"You think I'm going to let you go inside?"

"I mean, isn't this my house though?"

"You're right, but I have rules about this room thing."

"Rules? In my own house? What the hell?" I laughed a little as she giggled.

"Just keep your hands to yourself, I'm going to change in my pajamas--"

"Put on the Victoria Secret ones," I pointed out to her, she blushed and put her head down.

"No, those are for Kent."

"Come on, we are not going to have sex, you already done enough sex though," I told her and she hit me in the chest.

"A woman's needs are never enough, they always want more," she whispered to me, opened the door and went inside. I smirked, walked inside and looked at her walking to the bathroom.

"I'll get myself ready in bed!" I yelled out to her.

"Okay," she replied, when she did, I saw a flashing light coming from her dresser. I walked over, saw two messages, one from Kent, and one from Lee. Probably wondering, where the hell is Ke'Jerome? Gosh, I really dislike her. That date felt like a friend hang out, but Nina's date felt amazing. She told me a lot of good things about herself, I just hope if we keep connecting like this, we can get to the bad part and talk about our feelings.

"Alright, I'm ready!" I turned around, saw Nina in full blown V.S sexy sleepwear, with covering over her, that I bought for her. It showed her sexy legs, flat stomach, amazingly cupped breasts, and her hair is beautiful made.

"Wow, so beautiful," I told her.

"Thank you, is that what you are going to sleep in?" she pointed at my still on suit. I laughed a little, took off my tie, coat, pants and everything else on me. I was only left were my man boxers, I could tell her eyes were eyeing me down, from top to bottom. She loved it every part, even my bulging crotch.

"You okay Nina?" I snapped my fingers at her, she turned around, I quickly went on the bed and yawned a little. I looked at her and it seemed she was praying a little, "Nina?" I asked her.

"What Ke'Jerome?" she responded with a question.

"Come to bed, we are not--"

"I heard you, it just... I'm praying to God that nothing will happen," she finally turned back to me, she slipped herself in the bed, I looked at her gorgeous body hit the bed, making every part jiggle. Shit, I gotta resist of not touching her. She looked at me and I smiled at her.

"See, it wasn't that hard. Now come closer," I told her.

"No, no. I'm fine with these much distance," she pointed out, I rolled my eyes, put my hands on her back. "Stop, why are you touching me!" she screamed, I smirked and pulled her close to me. I don't give a fuck anymore, now this is what I'm talking about, feeling her smooth, soft, gentle skin onto my body felt warmth, love and protection.

"Nina, I don't know why are you scared of me. You don't feel anything between us right now?" I questioned her.

She blushed, looked down and then back at me, "Ke'Jerome... You are tempting me right now,"

"Answer me," I touched her chin, she closed her eyes and I could see she was shivering by my touch and had a little goosebumps.

"Yes," she finally answered, I smiled, went and kissed her lips, she tried to pull back, but I refused again, so I held her back tight. "K.J!" she yelled, I quickly stopped and looked at her. "What?" she questioned me.

"You just called me K.J?"

"Yeah, isn't that your nickname?"

"You always call me Ke'Jerome instead of K.J when we first met."

"I don't know, but I like Ke'Jerome better," she smiled and shrugged a little.

"Well thanks."

"No problem, now can we sleep?" she went over her lamp, turned it off and then turned the other side, facing her big ass to me.

"Damn Nina, can you please face me... I can't look at your ass, it's haunting me," I told her, she chuckled, turned her other side facing me. "Good," I turned off my lamp side and wrapped my arms around her.

"God, please help me," she whispered as I laughed a little.

Then suddenly my phone started ringing and flashing everywhere, who's calling me now? It's time for a nigga get his beauty sleep with his wife! I went over the other side, grabbed my phone from the dresser and looked at it. Why? God, seriously why?

"Who is it?" Nina asked me.

"Stupid Lee, why the hell she's calling me for?"

"Please answer her! She might be calling for me! Oh my gosh, I have to go," Nina sat up, she tried to get up, but I pulled her arm.

"Stay, let me just talk to her and see what she says," I told her, she looked at me with worrier.

"Okay, tell her I went to see my parents if she asked you."

"Why would she ask me about you?"

"I don't know-- just do something!" I shook my head, Lee called again and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey K.J. Are you asleep? I just needed someone to talk since I texted Nina five times, but she never responds. So how are you?" Lee asked me, I rolled my eyes and looked at Nina.

"Yeah, I'm trying to sleep. Can we talk fresh thing in the morning?" I responded to her.

"Oh okay, long day right?"

"Yeah, so night," I replied in my fake raspy voice.

"Night," she said as I hanged up quickly before she tried to say something else.

"So, what happened?" Nina asked me.

"She texted you five times today and she just wanted someone to talk to." I told her.

"Why didn't you continue talking to her?" she questioned me.

"Nina!" I semi shouted.

"I'm serious, Ke'Jerome if you are going to help me out with this money issue and accomplishing my dreams, then you need to work with Lee, so she doesn't become suspicious," she made a statement, I sighed... She's right, I can't be acting like a fool around Lee and showing her that I like another woman than her.

"I just don't like her, that lunch date was unbelievable. She blamed for texting another bitch."

"She called me a bitch?" I asked him.

"Well, she didn't know it was you though; she thought it was a bitch, but I told her it was Chauncey," I explained to her and Nina nodded her head.

"Oh okay, well you started it."

"It's because I don't like her, I just want to be her friend... Why can't she understand that?" I asked myself, but mostly to Nina; hopefully she would answer for me.

"I don't know; she has a massive crush on you that's all. Now sleep," she told me.

I sighed, we both laid in bed, we cuddled back where we were. I closed my eyes for a quick second, then I heard my name in whisper. I opened my eyes and looked at Nina, "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Are you sure this thing will work?" she questioned me one more time.

"Yes it will, I know for a fact. Now..." I went to her lips, kissed it and looked back at her. "Get some sleep." I told her, she giggled a little, I wrapped my arms around her tight and we both fell asleep... Man what a long ass day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Aww, they are so cute lol. Do you think Ke'Jerome is trying too hard or he just needs to back away? Or he's doing the right thing for Nina than Kent?

Sorry for the late update!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting!

~Willnide0357~

^_^

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

49 3 8
"We are the divine violence." In the fantasy kingdom of Eldom terror has struck. The royal family has been the target of a series of attempted and su...
115K 3.3K 33
Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. She has transformed herself from an 'unwa...
FAMILY Bởi Naliiiiii✨

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

92.7K 2.9K 28
"Kailiah what happened to us?" Taevion asked me. I crossed my arms and stared at him "We used to be the closest." "We stopped being close when you d...
15K 792 45
Nigerian × American Haters to lovers When Gbemi Adeshola gets an opportunity to work for cold, mysterious Adam McClain, she discovers that there m...