I'll die smiling.....

Galing kay Blinkz_Terror

This is an Underfell fanfic about Sans doing some sly stuff..That ends up hurting Papyrus in more ways than o... Higit pa

Chapter one: Papyrus.
Chaper two: Pathetic.
Chapter three: Mistakes.
Chapeter four: Pain.
Chapter Six: Damaged.
Chapeter Seven: Confusion.
Chapter Eight: Help?
Chapeter Nine: Arguments
Chapter Ten: Company
Chapter Eleven: Fun
Chapter Twelve: Games
Chapter Thirteen: Quiet
Chapter Fourteen: Sorry

Chaper five: Cold.

1.4K 53 9
Galing kay Blinkz_Terror

maybe I can take care of myself? I'll just have to be smart about this.

I looked into the river water, there was my blood traveling into its currents. I started to lean forward. Might as well see the damage of my wound, right? The reflection of the water was not clear, but I could decipher colour, and boy was there a lot of red.

" I can't go in public like this.." I concluded sighing. " I gotta wash it off.." I knew I wasn't going to enjoy this. The water was freezing to the touch. But I reluctantly started to dunk my head into the water. I flinched. As soon as my face hit the water, my wound hurt like hell, stinging sharply. I lifted my head breathing heavily.

" at least I got most of it off" I mumbled still feeling the pain of it. I took off my open jacket, and put some water on my red sweater, then tried to rub the noticeable red stains off of it.

I wanted to erase all the evidence of what had happened. I wanted to forget. Like it never crossed my mind at all.

As soon as I was done I picked up my jacket. A breeze hit my face, cold and wet. It was snowing? Oh no....

The storm made its way here... that's the farthest a blizzard from Snowdin ever made it to Waterfall. This is bad... I shouldn't be here...

I quickly put on my jacket. Snow whipped onto my face, merely the wind made me shiver, now the only thing I could see was white. I walked against the storm.

I have to get out of here, it's not safe.

I propped up my hoodie. The snow fall was getting faster. Every time it hit my face I could feel it.

man would I love to get home.. it.... it's all Papyrus' fault., isn't it? Everything he did to me... made all this happen...I wonder if he even cares anymore? maybe wondering where I am?

My thoughts became silent. I had to be focused, my life was on the line. I was freezing cold, and wounded.

There's not time to think about that piece of shit..... ..But hell ... I can't even tell where I am , or where I'm going... all I see is white....

I was struggling to keep my pace and my hoodie on to protect me. A thought popped into my head "teleport". I had to think about this... it's a risky plan... I can't see... or know where I am... what If I try it and land in a dangerous place? like Hotland lava, or even worse Papyrus...

Do I really have a choice?

( Phew that was a lot of writing ^_^)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

232K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
593K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...