Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.

Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

2K 28 14
By Lumaking7

A,N: Well here is the final season 3 chapter. It is a little long, so hope you can live with it. There is a lot of flashbacks and a little warning, some character deaths are in this chapter, and it might seem a little dark. At least in the flashbacks. Hope you still would like the chapter. Please comment of what you think. There is also a new video from sidaliroy. So Cheek his profile out.

Tara's p.o.v.  

Tara looked rather shocked at Yubel's new form. She wondered how many new forms she had. She really hoped this was the last of them. Terror incarnate had been hard enough for her brother to handle, and now he should face this! Tara really wished she could help Jaden, but she was still busy with dueling Haou. Although Haou looked rather distracted right now. Since Yubel had summoned that nightmare version, he had been staring at it. She also noticed that he actually was clenching his fists again. He was clearly not pleased with what he was seeing. Then as proof Haou actually said Yubel's name out loud. It was the only thing he said, but Tara wondered what that was about. Then she remembered. The memory she had seen. The words Haou had said doing the duel and before it. Tara remembered the memory when Haou had betrayed Yubel. Just before he had done that, hadn't they hugged? And Haou's words with 'his Yubel' and why he was helping her right now. Tara's eyes widened. Could it be that the king was.. Tara shook her head. No it couldn't be, but it would explain why Haou had been lonely in the castle. Tara looked at the king again. 

"Haou, it is your turn" she pointed out "You look concerned. Something wrong?!". 

"No!" the king sneered and actually drew. The force of darkness hit Tara again, but this time it wasn't as powerful as before. Clearly his mind was not at the right place. That only got confirmed when Haou attacked with Malicious fiend. He used his only card in his hand. It was 'mystical space typhoon', and destroyed Tara's spirit barrier trap. Then he destroyed Jinzo and Tara took 1100 points of damage. Leaving her with only 100 lp's left. Tara looked puzzled at him. If he had destroyed amplifier, Jinzo had to go to the grave as well and she had been wide open for an attack. Her spirit barrier lost it's power when he had no monsters on the field. He could have won right now. Unless he figured Tara would survive because of her trap. Tara was of course grateful she was still in the duel, but still. If the king's mind had been in the duel from the get go she would surely have lost already. Haou snort and ended his turn. 

"You could have won just now you know Haou" Tara then pointed out "You are clearly not having your heart and mind in this duel. Mind telling me what is wrong?". 

"Nothing is wrong" Haou only sneered "Just duel Tara". Tara bit her lip a little. 

"Is it about Yubel?" she then asked slowly. She knew she was in dangerous waters right now "I notice how you are watching her. Do you.. care about her?". She was about to say love, but noticed the dark aura of tension around the king and decide hid not to go any further. Haou sneered angrily now. 

"Shut up! Shut up Tara" he said in a icy voice "One more word and I will kill you". Tara nodded quickly and drew. She was actually sure he would have carried out his threat. The darkness from him was wrapping around her at the floor now. One thought was running through Tara's head now though. I take that reply as a yes then. She pushed that thought back in the corners of her mind. She needed to win the duel now. Then she could get all the answers she was seeking. She looked at the card she had drawn and smiled. It was the card she had been hoping for. She activated the trap called "Rebirth judgement". With it she could declare a type and every card in the grave became that type now. She declared Rock types. Then she removed topaz tiger and amethyst cat from the grave to summon "Gaia plate the earth giant" to the field. Haou's eyes narrowed. Tara was sure he was a little surprised. It was the card Jim had given her when he had intrusted her with the eye of orichalcum. She slowly closed her eyes and sent a 'thank you' to Jim for this card. Haou snort. 

"You are using the fossil warrior's card?" the king then said "The one I killed". 

"That's right. This deck is made up from cards from all my friends" Tara then told him "Jim, Jesse, my brother and Zane. They all want me succeed in this duel". Haou snort only to that as reply. Tara eyes narrowed. Wonder if he would be so calm after I  beat him. Then she attacked with gaia. The monster eff activated. Every monster battling this monster got their att halved when this monster attacked. Malicious fiend only had 1750 att points now. If this attack worked, Haou's life points would hit 0. Sadly Tara was not that lucky. Haou revealed his facedown card "Negate attack" and ended the battle phase. Tara sneered, placed a facedown card and ended her turn. 

"Good try, but not good enough" Haou then said and snort "You can't fight against what was meant to be Tara". Tara sneered angry at that. 

"And what is that suppose to mean?" she yelled "You never give clear answers. What is my fate eh? What is my destiny? Is it really to be one with Jaden?". 

"Yes" the king replied coldly "And with me Tara". Tara looked puzzled at him. 

"What do you mean by that?" she questioned. Haou only pointed at the other side of the field. He was pointing at Yubel. In some way saying "she will explain". It was Yubel's turn now too. She smirked evilly and drew. 

"The end has finally begun" she then proclaimed and grinned "And soon Jaden, you and Tara will be merged together, and you Jaden will find yourself in the darkest corners of the darkest dimensions, and once there, no one will hear your cries of agony. No one beside me. Then when you have broken down from despair and agony, Haou will once again take over your body and we will use your powers to fight the great being, like it is foretold in the prophecy". Tara's eyes widened. Jaden's eyes did as well. Fear was written in both of their faces now. No one of them wished this fate for each other. That was for sure. Tara looked over at the king. So that was the reason he hadn't taken over any of us doing the duel. Tara didn't question that Haou properly could do that right now if he wanted to. She clenched her fists. She noticed that Yubel now attacked with her monster, and forced Rainbow Neos into battle once again. Jaden quickly revealed the trap "alchemy cycle" and made Neos's att points 0. Jaden didn't take any damage, but it still costed him his monster. Yubel's ultimate nightmare couldn't get destroyed in battle, and because of alchemy cycle, when his monster got destroyed, it was removed from play instead. 

"What just happened?" Yellow questioned confused. "Why did he do that?". 

"There was no way to save Rainbow neos" Syrus explained "This way, at least Jaden saved himself". Tara nodded to that agreement. Yubel chuckled evilly. 

"At it again are we Jaden?" she then said "Just like you sent me away, You go and do the same to your rainbow neos. Is no one safe who dares protect you?".  

"Yubel, the only thing not safe, is your precious life points" Jaden then said and snort "I sent you away, hoping to help you, but that was then". Tara bit her lips. She understood Jaden's anger. She really did. All their precious friends was locked inside a dimension where only Yubel could free them. She had hurt so many. Jesse, Ember and Tara herself to get to them. Tara understood her brother's pain and why he was trying to get rid of Yubel, but she wondered if that was the right decision. After all Haou cared for the card. Tara had a feeling there were more to the story that meets the eye. Due to Jaden's alchemy trap, he was allowed to draw another card. Yubel placed another facedown and ended her turn. Jaden was up. 

He drew and used necroshade's eff from the grave. One turn only Jaden could summon an elemental hero to the field without a sacrifice. So he summoned "Elemental hero neos" in att mode, placed two facedowns and ended his turn. The king was up. He drew and used the spell "Pot of greed" to draw two more cards. 

"I use 'dark calling'" Haou then said "I fuse a earth and a fiend type monster together..". Tara looked puzzled at him. 

"Fiend type, but all your monsters in the grave are rock type monsters" She then said.

"You are forgetting something Tara" the king replied "Dark calling makes me fuse from the grave and the field". Tara eyes widened. He was using malicious fiend to fuse with. He removed from play "Malicious fiend" and "gainer" from his grave, to summon "E.H. Dark gaia" to the field. Tara gulped. That was the monster he defeated Jim with. Dark gaia required a fiend type and earth monster to summon, and its att was equal to the att of the monsters he used to summon it with. Dark gaia had 5100 att now. Haou snort coldly now. 

"This is the end for you Tara" he told her "Prepare to lose". Then he attacked. Tara snort back at him and removed her necro gardna from the grave to stop the attack. Then she looked at the king. 

"Did you forget. The 4 cards from painful choice. You sended necro gardna to the grave" Tara countered "Weren't you paying attention? Or did you do that on purpose?". The king just snort. He didn't respond at all. Instead he placed a facedown and ended his turn. Tara was up. She drew and removed "Amber mammoth" from the grave to keep Gaia in play. She was glaring at the king now. He glared back at her.

"Foolish little girl" the king then sneered "You two cannot escape your fates, even if you win. Tell me Tara, why are you two trying to get rid of us? Yubel and I? Do you even know what happens if you do?". Tara looked puzzled at him. Of course she didn't know. All she knew was that Yubel and Haou was after them. Yubel had sent duel ghouls after them. She had properly been the one sending the dark army after them too. It was her who had transported them to the other dimensions. It was her who had played mind games with them. It was Haou who had attacked all these villages and killed so many people. However they had been the real target all along. For what? For protection? She looked at Gaia. One attack and this duel might be over. One attack and she had won. Unless Haou's facedown could save him? Tara sighed.  

"Jaden, are you angry at me?" she then questioned inside her head. 

"Tara what are you talking about?" she could hear her brother reply "Of course not". Tara bit her lip a little. 

"Even if I don't defeat the king? Would you hate me?" She then asked slowly "I really don't want to fight and deep down I know you won't either". There were silence for a while. Tara was afraid he didn't want to reply her now. Then Jaden sighed. 

"No I will never hate you, and you are right. I don't wanna fight, but that is the only way out of this" he then replied "If we don't win, you will be.. I don't wanna lose you. I want to be together with you, but not like this". 

"And I don't want you to be all alone Jaden" Tara replied "But is this the right way to do it? I feel there is something missing. The prophecy, the king, even Yubel and then there is us. Why? I don't understand. I wish I knew what is truly going on here! I wish I knew the truth about them. I want to know how and why we are all connected". Tara had just thought that, when suddenly a bright light appeared around her. She let out a little scream and closed her eyes because it was too bright. She didn't know what was going on.

Visions/Flashbacks.

When she opened her eyes once again, Tara was sure she was not dueling right now. She was actually sure she was not even at the same place. At that tower or whatever place they were dueling with Haou and Yubel. She knew this place was not it. Mainly because she was floating in midair, a beautiful sundown was shown in the air and in the horizontal was a white castle shown. She wondered if she was dreaming. Then she heard a groaning sound and first know noticed her brother beside her. He was holding his hand and looked like he was sleeping in someway. Tara smiled. Jaden was always late at getting up. Even in this dream or whatever they were sent. Tara was just happy she was not all alone.
"Woah, where are we?" Jaden then said slowly and rubbed his eyes. He had apparently woken up. Tara grinned a little.
"Welcome sleepyhead" she teased and looked around "I believe we either are dreaming or our souls are once again on some spiritual journey". Jaden snort coldly.
"Well I hope sleeping. Last time our souls had been on journeys, Sartorius sended us to a possible future remember" he then said "I am not fond of doing that again". He had just said that when in front of them a black little orb was floating. Tara's eyes widened.
"You are Haou's orb" Tara said stunned "Are you.. does that mean we are in his memories?".
The orb surprisingly moved left and right. Like it was shaking it's head.
"Haou's orb?" Jaden questioned "What do you mean sis?". Tara bit her lip. She began telling about her adventures in Haou's castle at that time Jaden was taken over. Her brother listened carefully to her story. His eyes narrowed when he was done.
"So Haou, he was the one talking to me when I was trying to save you from the light?" Jaden then questioned. "He was the one saving us from the light monster. Oh so many things makes sense now..".
"And adds more questions.." Tara added and sighed. She looked at the orb. She tried remembering how she accessed it before.
"Wait you replied on my wishes right? For my heart?" she then asked and the orb nodded slowly. Jaden looked puzzled at her.
"What wishes sis?" he questioned. "Whose memory is this?". Before Tara could reply, the orb jumped up and down. Then it flew forward towards the castle in the horizontal.
"I think it want us to follow" Jaden then said and squeezed Tara's hand. He was making sure they weren't losing their grip. Then they flew after the orb.

They arrived near the castle. Outside on one of the stone walls, where you could look out on the land beneath them, Tara figured it was this kingdom's land, was a king standing. It was easy to see since he was dressed in blue medieval armor, and on his head was having a crown of pure gold. The king was having black hair and brown eyes. He looked at a young girl who was standing beside him. She was having light blue hair, turquoise eyes and tan skin. She was dressed in a long purple tunic and had black shoes and trousers. What Tara noticed most about the girl, was that she as having a green looking gem on her forehead.

"Yubel, now listen, I must explain why you are here" the king then said."Wait that is Yubel?" Jaden blurred out and Tara quickly covered her brothers mouth. She wanted to hear this. When Jaden realised that. He went silent as well and Tara let go of him."I think we are in Yubel and Haou's past Jaden" she then said inside her head, and Jaden nodded. He had apparently realised that as well."At the dawn of time, the universe was born of light and dark energy" the king then began explaining "At first chaos and evil ruled the world under the power of light. After countless moons has passed, the dark energy restored order and banished this evil. But Yubel lightwaves of chaos and evil are now still searing through space, as it is with the dark energy. That's the balance of the world. Only few persons can stop them, and that is people who is reincarnated with the powers of the gentle darkness in their hearts. The one is here. My son, the prince is the next who inhabited these powers, but I am worried. He is far to young to be in control of these powers and need guidance. Yubel I am asking you, you and my son are best friends, will you guide him and protect him from harm?"."Of course your majesty. You didn't need to ask" the girl replied and bowed "It would be a great honor to serve you and your family". The king smiled."You know, my son will not be the only one with the gentle darkness" he then said "When my sons time is up, new wessels over time will be born. Will you still be the one guiding them and protect them from any harm?". Yubel still nodded."Yes, I will your majesty" she replied "I volunteer to the ritual"."As you wish" the king replied.

Before the twins knew it the scene changed. They were now inside some dark room. On a table tied up by ropes was the girl Yubel lying. Her eyes were covered in bandages. Around her was several priests and mages standing. Tara had a feeling this was that ritual she had been spoken of.

"You had chosen to protect the wills of the gentle darkness" one of the mages said "This present and later future wessel. To insure your might you are therefore receiving the dragons heart". Tara and Jaden both looked away when Yubel began screaming in agony. This was some weird ancient ritual, and they didn't want to see what they did to Yubel."Stop!" yelled a voice suddenly and a boy with two sized brown hair rushed in at some door. He was also dressed in some blue medieval clothes, and had a red cape hanging around his neck. He was trying to stop the ritual. "What are you doing to my friend. Yubel!". The guards in here quickly grabbed him, but the boy was struggling like hell."Haou" said Yubel in weak voice "It's okay. I chose this. Please wait outside"."No! They are hurting you. I won't let them" he yelled up and fought the guards, but they were to strong "Let me go! Let me go!". Then they tossed him out of the room and continued the ritual. Tara and Jaden looked rather surprised."Had that been Haou.." Tara then said."Our Haou from our time" Jaden then added.

The scene changed again. This time they were outside the castle. Somewhere in the kingdom, at the beach. The twins were now watching the prince Haou and Yubel in that demonic form they knew her from in their timeline. Haou was actually crying.
"Why?! Why did you do this?" he asked. Tears were falling down his cheeks now "Tell me. I don't understand". Yubel smiled at him.
"Of course not" she said and moved away one of his tears with her finger "But just know that I did this in order to protect you Haou. I will always protect you".
"Okay, but this doesn't seem fair" Haou then countered and looked at his childhood friend "You are my best friend, but I will make it up to you. I promise never to stop caring and love you. No matter how you look on the outside. You are still my caring Yubel on the inside. I love you so much Yubel". Then he placed arms around her and hugged Yubel deeply. Tara and Jaden looked at this scene in front of them.
"Haou loves Yubel. Wow didn't see that coming" Jaden then replied.
"But I did" Tara replied and a tear fell from her eye "It is so beautiful. That explains why Haou gets so distracted doing the duel with me, when he saw Yubel's new forms in the duels. I think he didn't know she had these. Jaden I have been thinking. What if Yubel got hit by the lightwaves in space? The light of destruction? Yubel told you she got hit by another energy wave than the neo spacians". Jaden's eyes widened.
"Maybe that is why she is so insane now. The light of destruction brainwashed people, but maybe Yubel was too strong for them" he then concluded.
"Which also explains why Haou called Yubel tainted, when we talked" Tara added "These new forms must have been created by the lightwaves. No wonder Haou is angry".
"Yes but it doesn't explain why Haou lives as a spirit in our timeline" Jaden then said "I mean he was prince in this timeline, but shouldn't he be gone and dead then". He had just said that, when the orb in front of them flashed and the twins once again got sended somewhere.

"Ahr the warriors of light attacks" yelled one of this kingdom's soldiers and a order version of Haou rushed out of the castle. He was dressed in similar clothes as his past life, but on his head he was wearing a crown now. Tara figured he was at the same age as they were. 17 or something around there. Beside him was Yubel. She was flying beside him. No one of the soldiers looked scared though.
"Your majesty, what do we do?" one of the men asked. Haou bit his lip.
"Call all the men to lead a counterattack against them" he then told them "Find out who is the vessel of light and report it to me. If I take it out, the army will disemble pretty quickly. The light only wishes control and chaos after all". The soldiers saluted and did as their king ordered. Yubel chuckled softly beside him.
"Look at you Haou, you have grown so much" she then complimented "You even become king. I am so proud of you". Haou smiled.
"Thank you, but it is all because of you and fathers teachings" he then replied "I never thought I would have been king so fast. If the light hadn't killed..". Haou clenched his fists.
"Easy Haou, you know what I have told you. The gentle darkness is your ally, but these powers comes with great responsibilities. They reacts to the users emotions and heart. Never forget that" Yubel replied and hugged him from behind. Haou leaned into the touch and nodded. Then Yubel let go of him.
"Well I think it is time the supreme king arrives to the battle field as well" she then said. Haou nodded, but then looked down at himself.
"Um yeah, but I am the king right? So shouldn't I look different?" he questioned.
"You can look anyway you like Haou" Yubel then replied with a smirk "The gentle darkness can create everything, as long as it is black". Haou was thoughtful for a minute.
"As long as it is black" he mumbled and darkness was floating in his hands now. Soon after he was wrapped in the black armor the twins knew him from. His eyes has also turned golden. He looked at Yubel.
"How do I look?" he questioned. Yubel grinned.
"Dangerous and quite handsome" she then replied. Then they left towards the battlefield and the twins followed as the floating ghosts they were.

Tara had never seen a war battlefield before, but now she wished never to see it again. Warriors was fighting against each other in a battle to prove they were stronger and could survive. Blood was spilled and Tara had a bad taste in her mouth. She was squeezing her brothers hand pretty tightly and tried only to focus on the main battle with Haou and the vessel of light. It was some poor boy who had that insane look on his face as Sartorius had when he was possessed by the light. They were fighting. Darkness and light colliding in one epic duel. Every other warrior, either from Haou's army or the lights, was standing a little far away from these fighting warriors. The only one close by was Yubel. She was keeping an eye on her king and at the same time knocked out some members of the light. It really looked like Haou was about to win, when suddenly a scream could be heard and it broke Haou's concentration. Two light members had managed to injure Yubel. They had hit one of her wings. Haou quickly looked over at her, which properly wasn't the best move. Yubel after all did manage to beat them seconds later. The boy controlled by the light, quickly turned this to his advantage. He made the supreme king trip and Haou fell to the ground and his helm fell of his head. The boy grinned evilly and was holding his sword at the edge of Haou's neck. Tara could see the shocked expression on the king's face.
"Oh how I waited for this day" the boy said and lifted his sword "Goodnight little king of darkness". Haou closed his eyes and waited for the blow that would finish him. It never came. Instead a new scream filled the air, and Haou looked shocked up to see Yubel shield herself in front of him. The sword went through her abdomen. The king's eyes widened. He looked shocked at the scene in front of him. Yubel fell to the ground.
"Yubel!" Haou yelled and rushed over to his side. Purple demonic blood was falling out of her wound now. Yubel looked slowly up at her king.
"I always have to protect you" she whispered "My beloved Haou". She rubbed his cheek.
"Oh how sweet" they could hear the mocking voice of the light's host "A weak little king and his demon. So impure and ugly to even being considered in my pure world". Haou sneered angry and got up and grabbed his sword. He looked angry at the boy. Then he could feel Yubel weakly had taken his hand.
"No Haou, don't fight with anger" she said "Promise me". Haou was about to agree when the host of light once again grinned. He moved quickly to Yubel's side.
"Oh so the little darkness king cares for this ugly creature" he then said and lifted his blade once again "Wonder what happens when I kill her then". Before Haou could do anything, the boy slammed his sword down at Yubel's chest where the heart normally was and pierced it. The twins and Haou looked rather shocked at that. Yubel was lying dead on the ground now. They could hear the lights host laugh like hell now. Tara and Jaden gulped instead. Both of them had a feeling what happened next. They didn't get surprised, when Haou yelled out loud in anger and agony. His powers of darkness rose together with him. Before they knew it, he was covered in a black dark aura, and Tara had a feeling he was seeing red. He looked at the light host with cold golden eyes.
"You killed MY Yubel! I am not going to let you live" he yelled "No one is going to live". Then he attacked. At that point of time, Tara and Jaden decided to close their eyes and cover their ears. They didn't want to watch this. However they could still hear the faint screams of all the people who died on this battlefield. When the sounded finally stopped a not pleasant sight was shown in front of the twins. Tara even gasped and hid her head at Jaden's chest. The only one alive, barely, was the darkness king. He was kneeling beside his Yubel. His body was pierced with different weapons, but he didn't really care or notice.
"Yubel, I did it" Tara could hear him say "I avenged your death". The rest of the dark aura disappeared and the king fell to the ground as well. Tara knew that sooner or later he would die as well. No human being, even with the power of darkness could survive these many attack. Tara cried at Jaden's chest now.
"He died, they died because of this" she then said "That's so sad". Jaden nodded.
"But I still don't get it, if Yubel and Haou died here, then how..". Jaden never finished the sentence, when the orb flashed again, and they were wrapped somewhere else.

When the twins opened their eyes again, only utterly darkness awaited them. There were nothing else there, or so did they think. Tara had a feeling she could feel some sort of powerful presence, and by the tight grip Jaden was having in her hand, Tara knew he was feeling that as well. Then they heard a voice growl angrily.
"Pitiful. This is utterly pitiful. The light and darkness should fight against each other and have one winner not ending it in a draw. That is the balance in the world. Without them the world..". The voice growled angry again. Tara shivered a little. She was not sure what that voice were, or if it was a male or female, but one thing was for sure. She had a feeling that a powerful forces were at work here. Jaden placed a protective arm around her. She had a feeling he was just as scared as she was. The voice growled again.
"Awaken your two stupid idiots". Suddenly two light beams hit the, sort of, ground inside this weird darkness and when the light disappeared, Haou and the light's host was lying there on the ground instead. They both groaned and looked confused around.
"Where are we?" they both questioned and then noticed each other "You!". They were about to grab their weapons and battle once again, when the voice from before rang through the air. It make them jerk in surprise.
"Silence, you two fools, I don't have the time for your squabbles. I am seriously angry at you". Haou and the boy looked surprised and scared around.
"Who.. who are you?" the light boy questioned in a scared tone.
"The one creating the balance in the universe you idiots. Now be silent and listen" the voice then said "You two have created quite a mess. Since Ancient times the power of light and dark have fought against each other. One striving for chaos and destruction, the other for life and peace. At the end of the battle only one could be victorious. That is what the balance was all about. However what you two did, was making a draw. A draw! Do you even understand what kind of state the world is in now?!". The two boys looked at each other and shook their heads.
"The world, no universe stands still! Without light or darkness there is no life. No destruction, nothing! The time stands still" the voice sneered and the boys and our watching twins shivered in fear. "It is all your fault". The light boy kneeled quickly down.
"I.. I am sorry sir, but it wasn't really my fault" he then defended and pointed at Haou "He went on a rampage and destroyed everything. Not me". To that Haou snort coldly.
"He killed my Yubel" He just said. No regret was shown in his eyes. Tara's eyes widened. He sounded like the Haou she knew. Cold, emotionless, with his monotone voice. The caring king from before was completely gone.
"I already know who's fault it is your idiots. It is both your faults. I therefore curse you both. You will wander the worlds and universe forever as spirits. You will be assigned to protect the reincarnations of light and darkness, so nothing like this ever happens again. Do you understand?!". Haou and the boy looked angry at each other.
"This is totally unfair. He killed me and himself in the process" The light boy complained.
"And you also provoked the dark king to lose control" the voice replied coldly "Be glad I am that merciful and giving you both one wish, I will fulfil whatever it is". The light boy face lit up. He licked his lips a little.
"Then I wish to be fused with my reincarnations forever" he then said "You said I should protect the reincarnations, so that is what I do. secondly it gives me unlimited power". The boy grinned evilly and looked at Haou "Then we can easily beat you".
"If that is what you wish for" the voice then replied. The boy nodded. Light appeared around the boy now. The boy smiled evilly, but then something unpredictable happened. The light grew and grew. Before the twins knew it, he got completely consumed by it and disappeared completely. Haou looked a little surprised by that.
"Stupid fool, he clearly didn't know what he was wishing for" the voice then said "His mortal body couldn't handle the power, but don't worry he is not dead. His consciousness, soul and spirit is fused with the white light hole in space. Which only leaves you darkness king. What do you wish for?". The twins didn't get surprised, when Haou wished for his beloved Yubel to be alive again and be by his side. That wish got fulfilled just as quick as the lights. The twins watched when this, Tara had a feeling it was a god of some kind, ordered them to go out to find the next reincarnation of the gentle darkness. He warned them that it could take centuries before a true reincarnation would appear, and that everything would not seem as they thought it would be. Tara had a feeling it was because this god needed to make the world and universe up and running again. Lastly he gave Haou the black orb and told him he one day would need it. To free his heart from his own powers, his hatred and anger he apparently was reborn with. The twins looked confused at each other.
"So some kind of god cursed Haou and Yubel to protect the new vessels of the gentle darkness" Jaden questioned. "I don't get it". Tara nodded. She was puzzled as well.
"Well the voice said the things would not be as they thought it would be" she then replied "But I still don't see why we should be these reincarnations. I mean okay the next reincarnations could be twins, but why do Yubel, Haou and even that light alien who controlled Sartorius think we were them? That doesn't make sense".
"Tell me about it. I told Bastion the same time, but they all believe we are the reincarnations. On what proof do they know we are the right ones" Jaden then replied and snort. He had just said that when the orb flew in front of him. Just like before, it glowed and the twins knew they were once again being sent somewhere.

When the twins opened their eyes once again, they were some place different of course. However surprisingly this looked a little more like their own time. They were floating beside a hospital. They could see cars on the streets and the twins instantly knew which city they were in. This was domino city. The city they had been raised in. The twins were about to say something, but the black orb rushed forwards towards the hospital, and the twins quickly had to follow. They flew through and down the corridors of Domino's main hospital, as those ghost they were, and soon they arrived in a room, that made the twins eyes widen. In a hospital bed was their mother and father sitting. Kaiba and Serenity. They were hugging each other and Tara noticed two small children lying in her lap."Is that.. us?" she questioned scared. It felt weird seeing herself as child."Oh man I was cute" Jaden commented and grinned. Tara sneered and hit him on the head."Is that the only thing you can think of?" she sneered "We got sent here for some reason you know". Jaden just smiled a little."But it is true, we were both rather cute" he then replied. Tara rolled with her eyes. Kaiba got up and Tara instantly noticed her mother was crying."I have to go now" Their father replied and smiled a tiny smile. Serenity nodded."Could you please place them over in their beds at least" their mother asked and Kaiba nodded. He grabbed carefully the babies and walked over with them to the little bed."Hmf Jaden become a strong and healthy boy" Kaiba then said and placed her down in the bed. He then looked at Tara "And Tara be as caring as your mother and take care of your brother for me. He looked like a trouble maker. Both of you take care of your mother for me". Then he said some few words to Serenity and left the room. Soon after their mother also placed herself in bed and went to sleep."Oh take care of your brother" Tara mumbled and looked at Jaden "Well I am doing that"."Become strong" Jaden said and smiled "I archived that as well right Tara?". Tara rolled with her eyes. He was strong alright."Yubel, why did you bring me here?" said a voice then suddenly and the twins turned quickly around. Haou and Yubel appeared through the ceiling of the room and was flying down in the room. They were of course spirits, and they landed beside the bed where the babies where. Tara and Jaden moved over there as well. They were a little stunned that they popped out of nowhere and that they meet them here of all places. Yubel pointed at the babies. At that Haou sighed deeply."Yubel, not this again" the king sneered coldly and turned away from the bed."But Haou, this time it is twins and you must admit they look like you" Yubel replied."You said that about the others as well" Haou snort out coldly "How many infants look alike do you want me to kill?". Tara and Jaden eyes widened. Killed?! Yubel bit her lips."Until we find your reincarnation of course" she replied "I thought you didn't care about how many you killed". Haou snort."I don't" he replied "But it shall make sense. Killing infants serves no purpose"."You are just grumpy because of the power exchanging process" Yubel replied and hugged him "Just admit it". Haou snort only at that. In the end he looked down at the babies."Why twins this time?" the king then questioned. Yubel looked at the babies."Well every time we find a look alike, who could be your reincarnation, they always die after you shared your powers with them. That shows they are not your true reincarnation, that or that they can't handle all that power" she then began explaining. Haou snort and rolled his eyes. In some way saying "Yeah genius"."So I was thinking, this time you could well split your powers between these two" Yubel then continued "You must admit. They do look a lot like you"."No!" Haou then snort out "I will not split my powers. It will fail, just like the others"."But you haven't even tried Haou.." began Yubel but she got suddenly interrupted because she could hear small noises. It was coming from the baby cot. Yubel and Haou looked down at them. The babies were wide awake and was actually looking at them."Don't tell me they can see us" Yubel then said slowly and moved from one side to the other. The baby boy was following her with his eyes. Then he opened his mouth widely and was holding his small fingers up in the air. It was like he wanted her to take him up. Yubel smiled happily and waved a finger in front of him."Isn't he the cutest?!" Yubel questioned and grinned. Haou snort."Don't get too attached, they will die like the others" the king replied. Yubel grinned."Haou, she is looking at you" she then said "The girl. I think she likes you". Haou looked down in the cot and saw Yubel was right. The girl looked up at him with curious innocent eyes, and she was apparently not scared by the death look the king was sending her. After some minutes in silence Haou looked up at Yubel."Fine, I try" he then said "Don't complain, when they die". Then he touched both of their heads and darkness was shown around him. Seconds later the king disappeared. Yubel and the watching Twins looked down in the cots. The babies was not moving at first, but then the boy moved a little closer to his sister. She in some way placed a tiny arm around him. It was like a hug. Yubel's eyes widened."Haou, they, they survived" she then said and the king materialized beside her again."Good, then I finally relax" he then said "You know what to do"."Yeah, I will protect them until they are big and strong enough to wield your powers" Yubel replied "Wait for my card my beloved. When I arrive you can finally rest for a while". Haou snort, but nodded. Then he disappeared inside them again. The twins who had been watching this whole time looked at each other.

Tara opened her eyes and found herself at the duel field once again. Nothing had changed at all, and Tara wondered at first if it all had been a dream. However then she noticed the orb in her hand. Apparently it had all been real. Tara had really been down memory lane together with her brother. They had seen Yubel and Haou's past. She noticed that Jaden also was looking puzzled over at her. He too wondered if it all had been real. However it looked like no time had passed at all here. Haou hadn't even noticed that she was in possession of the orb just now. However he was glaring coldly at her though. Tara looked over at her brother, and he at her.

"I am shocked" She could hear her brother say "I never figured that this were their story. No wonder Yubel got angry at you when you changed spirit in the past. Maybe she felt she couldn't carry out her mission or something like that".

"Maybe she was lonely as well. She said Haou could finally rest, so maybe he was sleeping in many years inside us" Tara then said and nodded "We grew up and you began looking exactly like the king. Maybe she took you as a replacement for the lover that wasn't around. That explains why she was so protective over you and hated me. She thought I was stealing you away from her". Tara could see him nod. There were silence for a while. Then she could hear Jaden sighing voice. She looked over at the king. Then at the orb. She remembered that the god had been giving Haou this to free his heart from his own powers, hatred and anger. She wondered if the god had felt pity for Haou being the darkness king. She knew he had lost many emotions now. At that time with the castle, she had never seen him smile or laugh. He had been rather serious, and the only emotions she had seen him with, was anger and sadness. He was a very logical being. He had cared about her in his own weird way. The same weird way he cared about Yubel apparently, but Tara wondered if he actually was capable of loving. Behaving on emotions and not cold hard logic. Giving a hug to Yubel because he wanted to, and not because he knew Yubel would appreciate one, but not because he felt like giving one in return. Tara also wondered if he loved Yubel in return or only saw her as his companion or partner. If it this was the second opinion, then Yubel had been lonely in a long time. She never felt true love from the person she loved, and that made Tara so sad. It didn't help with the lightwaves. It just made her even more insane.Haou must never have been able to let go of his hatred of the light and what they did to Yubel that time in the past. Then this god brought him back to life, but he never freed himself from the darkness and anger that caged his heart. It just makes him more cold and emotionless. Kind of like when Haou took over Jaden, the only thing Jaden felt was despair. Tara bit her lip a little.

"Haou, do you love Yubel?" she then questioned. Haou sneered coldly at her.

"Love? That is some stupid illogical feeling" Haou sneered "Just duel. When you lose, you will become one with Jaden, and I will be able to free Yubel from the light". Tara looked puzzled at Haou. She was not sure if he was lying or not. However that really didn't matter. She had decided on what to do anyway. She could still remember Neos's words from the duel against Jesse. "No one was beyond saving". She hoped that was true in this case as well. She looked over at her brother again.

"Jaden, I.. I want to save Haou".

"Tara, I.. I want to save Yubel". Tara looked surprised over at her brother and he at her. They had said similar sentences at the same time. Both of them grinned a little.

"Okay well we were apparently agreeing on that" Tara said and smiled "In some way. I believe they both need to get saved. The whole thing is just so sad. I can't have it Jaden. Hope you understand. Haou needs to be free from his own powers. I want to save his heart". She could see her brother nod in agreement.

"I agree and so does Yubel. From the light of destruction. She had been alone so long" She could hear Jaden reply. Tara bit her lip.

"But how Jaden? If we win they are sent to god knows where and if we lose we get sent who god knows where. It is a die, die situation" She then questioned.

"Maybe not" Jaden said and sighed "I would have used this method against Yubel anyway. It could clench her from the lightwaves but with you and Haou.. I am not sure. I can't risk it". Tara sended him a cold look.

"Jaden, tell me, I can decide for myself you know" she said firmly. Jaden sighed.

"Fine, I tell you. Listen very closely Tara, the plan is this..".

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden sighed deeply when he was finished explaining. He couldn't believe he had suggested this to his twin sister. However he had a feeling Tara wouldn't refuse, and if he hadn't told her, then she had just done something even more crazier. There were no doubt about that. He knew Haou's battle with the light host and that he had lost Yubel, resembled Tara's battle with Zane in that light dream world, and now that she had lost the real Zane a second time, he knew she didn't want it for other people as well. Jaden wondered if this was the fate and destiny thing they couldn't tangle themself out of. He actually believed it now and if that was the case, he couldn't stop Tara from what she was about to do. It was the same with himself. Tara couldn't stop him. He had made up his mind. He noticed Tara place a facedown and end her turn, leaving both Yubel and Haou rather confused. 

"I am not sure what you two are planning, but it won't be enough" Yubel then said and drew "Soon the twelve dimensions will become one, and you two will finally know my pain. The flames are calling your name Jaden. Bashing in the fire of revenge". Before Jaden knew it Yubel made her monster attack him and he would properly be done for, if it wasn't for his facedown spell card called "Mirage tube". With it, the card absorbs Yubel's attack and leaves her open for a direct attack from Neos, but most of all it made Jaden use a spell card, and Yubel's chronicle was full again. Yubel got his by 2500 points of damage. She now only had 400 life points left. Yubel groaned in pain. Jaden felt terrible for that, but it was the only thing he could do to stop her attack. He looked over at Syrus and Ojama yellow who was watching this duel. He thought at least they should know what they both were about to do. 

"Syrus, Ojama yellow listen.." he said slowly and looked down at his feets "Tara and I have decided on something. We gotta go. There is something we must take care of". 

"What? I don't understand" Syrus said confused. Jaden smiled a tiny smile. 

"When you see everyone, tell them I am sorry" he then replied

"That we are sorry. That we are sorry for everything that happened here. Are we cool?". 

"No, we are not cool" Syrus yelled confused back "If I am going back, then so are you. How can I ever face my brother if Tara is not here as well? You two can't stay behind. We have to get back to our world together". Jaden sighed. 

"You gotta trust me on this Sy" he then said "I mean I understand, I also want to go back to duel academy, but Tara and I can't. Not now. We can't keep running away. We have to face our fate, and that fate apparently is with Haou and Yubel". He could see puzzled look on Syrus's face. Jaden smiled a sad smile. 

"Whatever happens here Sy, you must not stop it" he then said and waved at Syrus "It is stuff that has to happen, so later bro". Then dark clouds wrapped around the field and hit Jaden, Tara and the whole duel field for Syrus's eyes. It was what Jaden had hoped for. He turned towards the injured Yubel. Her monster was lying on the water surface thing and looked rather beat up. 

"Yubel, you okay?" Jaden then questioned. Yubel looked up at him.

"Why of course, I am great. I never felt stronger" she then replied. Jaden had a feeling she was lying. Veins was popping up in her face now. 

"Now let's finish our duel once and for all" Yubel continued and got up. Her chronicle lit up and Jaden could now choose another card. To Yubel and Haou's surprise, Jaden chose "super polymerization". Yubel looked rather annoyed at him. 

"Are you mocking me?" she sneered "I teach you". She then activated "Chain material" trap card. From her hand, field, grave and deck, she could now gather every single monster, from 1 to 12, to use as fusion material. Jaden noticed that Haou had, at the same time, activated a trap called "Double copy". It could apparently copy two  cards on the field who was used right now, but it cost half of the user's life points. So it copied Yubel's super polymerization and chain material and reduced Haou's life points to 500. Jaden knew what he was going to do with these cards. He was gonna use it, in some way, to fuse him and Tara. How? Jaden was not sure about that, but he knew Tara was gonna take care of that. He should only concentrate on Yubel. Yubel was laughing like hell and activated super polymerization. 

"Haha, now I will use the super polymerization, and with it, I will break boundaries of time and space and unite the 12 dimensions" she said and grinned evilly "When the twolf dimensions become one, the explosion by doing so, will create a new world, where only you, the lost spirit of your sister and Haou shall exist". She had just said that when light from the spell card glowed and 12 light beams flew out of the card and began flying all over the 12 dimensions. Or that was what Jaden figured it would go. Syrus, Jesse, Ember saw the beams in the sky and they even spread to the Duel academy dimension. Sheppard saw them, before every dimension slowly began collapsing. Jaden looked up at the laughing Yubel. He had to time this just right. 
"Hahaha, I done it, by destroying your reality, I won. Your world is no more. You and  I will finally be together forever Jaden" Yubel then said and smiled like a maniac. 

"Not quite" Jaden then replied. Yubel looked rather surprised. "Super polymerization isn't gonna fuse any dimensions. Not today anyway. We can't let that happen. Instead it is going to fuse us". 

"Fuse us?" Yubel questioned. She looked rather shocked. 

"That's right, you see I already activated this card" Jaden replied. He made Neos move a little so Yubel could see the facedown card he had activated. 

"A counter trap?" she questioned "But those doesn't work on Super polymerization". 

"That's is why I am using this against chain material" Jaden countered "This card is called 'Spiritual fusion' and with this card I'm the one who gets to pick which monsters will get fused with super polymerization. Hey Yubel I get it, you started off with good intentions, but you lost your way. You wanted to protect Haou, your childhood friend. The guy you harvest very strong feelings for. He kind of look like me and maybe even behaved a little like me, so I understand why you confused your feelings with me. However Yubel the one you love is not me, but Haou over there". He pointed at Haou over at the other side of the glass wall. Yubel's eyes widened and she quickly looked over at the king. Jaden smiled. 

"I am sure he loves you back, but his heart is right now locked by his own darkness. Tara promised me she would help him, so don't worry. In the mean time I will help you. You have been so alone in space and maybe even alone when you wandered earth with Haou, but now you won't be alone anymore Yubel, we now know what you sacrificed, and why you did it. I will help you find the right path again. Together we will free you from the lights influence, so you can be with your beloved Haou" he then said "From now on the guardian, supreme king and the wessels of darkness will be together forever. Don't know what that means for me and Tara, but let's find out".

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara looked over at her brother, when the destruction of the dimensions began. She had never thought he would come up with this solution, being Jaden and all that, but she thought it fitted pretty well. The vessels, the king and guardian should protect would now be in their reach forever. As they were instructed to do. At the same time, Haou and Yubel would be completely free from the the light and darkness powers. Yubel would hopefully turn normal when she fused with Jaden, and Haou would finally open his cold and locked heart again. Tara knew if he did, he would be able to feel emotions again. Or more than he was right now.

"Did you two finally accept your fates?" Haou then questioned. His cold golden eyes was glaring at her "To be my host with your brother?".

"I am ready to accept my fate Haou" Tara replied and smiled "Whatever that is, but my brother is out of the picture". The king's eyes narrowed.

"What?" he sneered coldly. Tara smiled a tiny sad smile at him.

"Jaden is gonna allow me to fuse our souls together with the fusion card Haou" she then replied. For the first time ever Haou's eyes widened and he looked stunned.

"What?!" he then said. Tara activated her facedown card "Copy trap". It could copy a trap on the field, like etc Jaden "Spiritual Trap". She then activated it against Haou's chain material as well. Now she also could pick who got fused with who here. Tara took some steps towards the king now.

"Haou I know you are angry. I understand your rage and hatred. Yubel died right in front of you. The light's host killed her, but it is time you let it all go" She then said "It is time you open your heart and free it from the darkness. After all your beloved Yubel is alive now isn't she? She is standing right there beside you". Haou looked over at Yubel. It was first now he realised that she was actually alive, or that was what Tara thought he was thinking. She couldn't read his mind after all. Haou snort.

"I don't know how. Emotions are illogical anyway" he then said. Tara shook her head.

"Then let me help you" she replied and took his hand "It is time Jaden and I stopped running anyway. It is time we accepted our fates. The wessel and king shall become one. I don't know what happens to me, but I don't care". Before Haou could say anything, Tara activated the trap and fused her and the king's souls together. She knew Jaden was doing the same thing. A burning sensation went through her body now. It was like her body was on fire. She let out a scream. Darkness began surrounding her and her body began being numb. She could see herself fall slowly to the watery ground now. Luckily a pair of strong armored arms catched her right before that. She was now lying weakly in the king's of the arms.

"Foolish little girl, you don't know what you have done" Haou sneered. Tara just smiled and looked tired up at him.

"You wanted a wessel right?" she said in a low voice "Well now you have one. I am at your disposal. I am not sure what you and Yubel are gonna do with us, but I trust you. Now you and Yubel can fulfil your mission". She lifted weakly her hand and placed the orb in Haou's hand. The king glared at it for a moment.

"What did you see Tara?" he asked firmly "What did you and Jaden see?".

"Everything" she whispered "You're battle against the light. The curse, us. I felt sorry for you. The pain you felt by losing Yubel. I just wanted you to smile again and to be with your beloved Yubel. If this is the way of making that happen, then so be it". Tara placed a weak hand on his cheek. She managed to get it under his helmet. Seconds later tears were shown in Tara's eyes now and she sniffed.

"I can't pretend I aren't scared" she then said and sniffed again "What happens now?".

"Now you will sleep Tara" Haou replied coldly "Until these changes are fully done. It will make it easier". Tara sniffed again and looked at the glass wall and her brother. He was pulled into a hug by Yubel. His head was lying on her chest, and Tara didn't know if he was awake or not.

"Jaden" she whispered "Can't I just be with him for second? I would like to see him". Haou looked over at the glass wall and over at Yubel. She meet Haou's gaze and nodded. The glass wall broke and splintered into millions of pieces. The darkness left the field at the same time, and a confused Syrus and Ojama yellow could now watch this scene in front of them. The duel field disappeared as well. Because Yubel had broke off the dimensions, the duel didn't exist any longer. With quick steps Haou walked over to Yubel. The scenery was back to normal, like before the duel had started, and clouds were now under their feets again. Yubel had placed Jaden down there on the cloudy ground, and Tara could see he was still awake, but just like her, he was about to pass out. Haou placed her down beside her brother. Jaden looked weakly at her and they were soon holding hands. Tara didn't want to be far away from him, and by holding his hand she was reassuring herself that she was beside him. She knew her brother wanted to that reassurance as well. Tears fell from his eyes as well.

"Tara" he whispered weakly "I am so sorry sis. I dragged you into this".

"What are you talking about?" Tara replied "I.. chose this myself. Even if you never suggested this, I would have..". She went silent when a little pain ran through her body. However Jaden understood. He roamed a weak hand through her hair.

"But still.. you shouldn't have.." he said "I could have handled it.. Yubel..".

"And leave you with all this.." Tara replied a little firmly "We have twin responsibilities.. I just couldn't.. he and you". Jaden interrupted her by a tiny nod.

"I know, I love you too" He then said "My caring protective sister".

"I am scared Jaden" Tara then whispered and squeezed his hand "Don't leave me".

"I won't" Her brother replied "Never, ever. Even they can't pull us apart". He had a stolen look on Yubel and Haou now. Tara sighed relieved. Her eyes felt so heavy right now and she felt so tired. She smiled a little.

"That's good, I think I will go to sleep now" she then said "I feel so tired". Then both twins passed out.

Normal p.o.v.

"Jaden, Tara!" Syrus yelled and rushed over to them. He still remembered Jaden wish of not meddling, but when he saw the king and Yubel have them, he just had to well run over there. He had just arrived, when the twins passed out. Syrus turned angry at the ones he felt was the cause for it. Haou and Yubel. Syrus wondered where he actually was having all that courage from. Maybe it was because his best friends were lying for his feets and was passed out, who knows. He looked angry up at them.

"Okay, what have you done to them?" he yelled at them. Haou glared back at him.

"Nothing" He then said and snort. Yubel nodded.

"Yes, they chose this themselves" she replied "Now we have a bond that would never break. We can never leave them either". Haou snort again.

"Foolish children, we are one now" He then said and bowed down and lifted Tara up. Yubel did the same thing and soon they were having supportive arms around the twins neck. Their hands was still tied together, and they were still out of it.

"Where.. where you taking them?" Syrus then asked them. Tears were running down his cheeks now. Yubel smiled.

"To a safe place for the time being" She then replied "But when we leave, the stuff with the dimensions I pulled, are returning back to normal". Yubel lifted her hand and a dark portal opened in the sky again. Then she and the king left through it, while carrying the twins with them. Light surrounded Syrus and before he knew it, he crash landed on the ground at the ruins on Duel academy island. He was back where it all began. Groaning sounds could be heard, and Syrus turned around to see everyone who had been trapped between the dimensions. Jim, Axel, Jesse, it was all their friends who belonged in this dimension, beside Bastion, Adrian and the twins. The other students and chancellor Sheppard, appeared soon in the ruins as well. They had heard the crash landing they apparently had made. Some quickly helped the most needed, like Jesse and Zane. The others who had been trapped looked around now.

"Where is the Sarge and my dino queen Syrus?" Hassleberry then questioned. The others turned towards him as well. Syrus had tears running down his cheeks now.

"They are right there" he said and pointed at the sky "By the stars. Together with the king and Yubel".

A,N: sniff, That was sadly the last chapter in season 3 you guys. I am amazed I even manage to get so long. Thanks that you as reader would follow me this long. I appreciate it very much. It is rather motivating. As for the final season. Season 4. many of you have requested it, so I will of course do it. Maybe not right away though. I have some of my other stories to update as well. But I can tell you what the plans are for the next chapter. The next and first chapter in season 4, is one where we follow the friends at duel academy. Mostly Syrus, Ember and Zane a little. Maybe others. Not fully sure. A week has passed and.. hmm well a shooting star appears. Wonder what that means. Hehe. However hope you liked the chapter. We see each other in the next season bye :D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 606 34
I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. What if Jaden went to Duel Academy and was known as a big pro but decided to go back to sc...
84.3K 1.2K 26
What would the series Yugioh gx be like, if Jaden Yuki was having a Twin sister. we gonna follow most of her story. There will be adventure, duels an...
6.5K 171 9
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...