Yugioh Gx special season 3

由 Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... 更多

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.

647 13 5
由 Lumaking7

A,N: Well here is next chapter. Apparently this next chapter is so long and important that I had to split it in two. so There is going to be four chapters instead of three. Have fun reading it. Hope you like the struggling duel here.

Haou's p.o.v.

Haou sneered angry. He Was really angry. One of the first times he had been that doing a duel. He was normally always calm and collected. Never backing down from a challenge or whimpering when his opponent dealt him any damage. He was almost always calm. Even when he was down to mere 100 life points. However this duel with the twins were different. Something actually stirred this ancient king's anger. Tara countered his powers as much as she could, but even Haou knew she had her limits. He knew Tara couldn't keep the dueling pressure up forever. Unlike him. He had lived.. well Haou was not even sure how long he has lived. Not even when he was human, and now as spirit, but that really didn't matter. He had lived a long, long time and his experience with the powers of darkness was a lot greater than Tara's. Haou sneered. His eyes wandered from glaring at Tara, to glaring at Yubel, to glaring at Jaden, and then returned his eyes at Tara once again. He clenched his fists. Since Yubel had summoned this new form of hers, Haou anger had risen to the double amount. No maybe even triple. He had known Yubel longer than anyone else. He had been with him since... well the king was not really sure. He stored his memories in the orb so he was sure to remember event, he in his mind had forgotten over years. He had lived so long, but he knew he had known Yubel for a long, long, long time. However that new form of hers, was something he never had seen before. Granted he had been sleeping for some years. He got ripped up from his sleep when the twins, these idiots, got infected by the light, and since then been watching over them. He was awake when Yubel attempted to wake him up, but that was something he was keeping to himself. Like Yubel apparently did with this new form. I sleep for only 15 years and that happened! Curse that annoying, blasted white light alien human, or whatever he calls himself now. I can hear him mock me already at the other end of space. No wonder he was so annoyingly happy. Even after that light particle form didn't get the twins. The light was still so sure of itself. Curse it! It tainted my Yubel. My Yubel! If we ever cross paths again I am gonna kill him! The only good thing is that Yubel is stronger. Stronger than the light, even through.. the king looked over at Yubel and terror incarnate. Haou knew the pain Yubel had experienced was because the white hole in space. It's lightwaves had hit her. Luckily they haven't brainwashed her, but still. His Yubel was reduced to that.

"Haou are you okay?" Tara then suddenly questioned. "You act different suddenly".

"I am fine!" Haou just said. He glared at Tara though. Deep down he knew he wasn't fine. He knew he was angry. Deep down he knew he needed to get it under control. The darkness reacted to his emotions. Getting blinded by to many of them could be dangerous. He knew that far too well. However right now he couldn't calm down. He just couldn't. Instead he was letting his frustrations go out on the twins, or mostly Tara because he was battling her. And finally, when this duel was done, their true plan could be revealed, and he could maybe even save Yubel. He just had to win this duel.

"So how do you like my new look?" Haou could hear Yubel ask Jaden "I bet you are wondering how it happened. Well let me explain. Since Yubel got destroyed by 'hate busters' eff she was able to evolve into beast you see now, and with her the stage it set. For me to exact my final revenge. It is time you and Tara met your fates". Haou snort inside. He was not liking this one bit. Yubel had explained that part to him, but it was too soon to tell them. At least that was how Haou was feeling about this. He also understood Yubel and the satisfaction she would get from it. He understood, but it was not something he would do. Yubel, if you tell them that, then you could just as well tell them everything. However he knew he couldn't stop Yubel now. Tara looked as surprised as Jaden, when Yubel said the last sentence. About their fates.

"Hold on what fate?" Jaden questioned. Yubel smirked evilly.

"You two banished me, so now it is your turn to be banished" Yubel replied coldly. "Don't you see it has to end this way. It was I who transported you to these far of dimensions, and it was I who tried to reach out to you two through Marcel, but then this Jesse kid had to interfere. So I hunted him down, took him and made him my minion, knowing you will come looking for him Jaden. Knowing that Tara and your friends would never let you come alone, I was able to use them as payback for all the pain you caused me. That's right I brought them all here, splitting you and Tara up, so you were all alone. I hoped that by making them all suffer by the hands of you Jaden, their closest friends, you might see the error of your ways and we would finally be reunited. But instead you fight with the hopes of sending me away again. But I am not going anyway, but you are Jaden. You are about to vanish for all of eternity".

"Yubel that is not going to happen" Jaden then proclaimed "Neither to me nor my sister. I will make sure of that". Haou could see Yubel evilly at that, but she didn't reply him on that. It was still Jaden's turn. He used Twinkle moss's eff and drew a card. He drew the monster card "Prizma" so he couldn't attack. Yubel questioned what good it then was. Jaden told her to wait to find out, but Haou and properly everyone else around here knew she was not going to. Jaden sended over Twinkle moss to his sister, placed a facedown and ended his turn. Haou was up.

"Haou is it true? Is that our fate? Is that my fate to be banished like Jaden?" He could then hear Tara question. Haou snort. He had hoped Yubel hadn't talked over her here. He really didn't have time to answer Tara's stupid questions. He had a duel to win. He drew and even more force was used. Tara even got blown backwards and fell down on her back, but Haou didn't care. He summoned "Gainer" in att mode. Emotions was running through him, and if he had been calm and collected like always, he would have thought differently about this attack. However he wasn't. He made his monster charge recklessly in there in order to destroy Tara's panther. Deep down Haou should have known that Tara would do everything to protect that monster. Dark panther was her favorite spacian after all.

"I.. I activate.. the trap 'staunch defender'" Tara groaned and a trap got activated. If she got attacked, Tara chose a face up monster on the field, and then all Haou's monsters should attack it for the rest of this turn. Tara of course choose Twinkle moss. Haou snort. That monster makes no difference. Is she playing on luck of the draw here? A faint memory entered his mind. A boy, smiling happily, when he won in a game of duel monsters. He had won almost the same as Tara. By relying on luck and trusted in his deck. Haou shook his head a little. What is wrong with me? I can't let a girl get the best of me. Beside there is a 2/3 chance that the attack will succeed. Twinkle moss's eff activated, letting Tara draw a card. If it was monster card, the battle phase ended. If not, Haou would destroy it. Tara was holding up the monster card "E.H. Bladedge". Inside Haou growled. She was so lucky. A boy's voice ran through his head once again."Look, look Yubel. My deck didn't let me down. I drew a warrior. Now your attack is canceled". Haou shook his head. At the corner of his eye, he noticed the black orb who was flying beside him now. Not enough for Tara to notice, but enough for the king. Haou sneered inside and grabbed the orb with a portion of his darkness. He noticed the orb was flashing a little bit, before he swallowed it with his powers. Why is the orb here? I didn't summon it. Unless.. The king looked over at Tara. Don't tell me she activated it. She has touched it before but.. Haou shook his head. No, she will not stop me from anything. I need to calm down. I will show her no mercy. Haou nodded inside his own head. He was not letting his guard down. He locked away the most annoying emotions and prepared himself for the duel. He was not letting his guard down. Next round, Tara was gonna get it. That he swore.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara groaned annoyed from the ground and got slowly up on her feet. The last assault of darkness from the king had almost knocked her out. Even though the move in this duel was really predictable. She had dueled against Haou so many times, but this move was really to easy to read. Tara wondered if Haou was feeling okay. She had dueled her so many times now, but that didn't mean she knew his every move. The king had always seem to surprise her in every move he made. When she just thought that she had the edge, then Bam Haou summoned a monster and then she always ended up losing. She had figured he had fusion summoned "wild cyclone" or something like that. Its eff did so she couldn't activate her facedown and when he gave her battle damage, her facedown would be destroyed as well. Actually she had many moves in her head on how the king would play, but no one came close to this simple move he just did. She wondered if he was going easy on her. Then again the darkness force was stronger than ever and she also noticed once that the king had clenched his fists. That clearly stated he wasn't. She wondered why he was so angry. She had a feeling that it had something to do with Yubel. Since Yubel had summoned that terror incarnate form, the darkness suddenly rose. Tara bit her lip. She was not sure she could stand this pressure for long. She groaned a little again.

"Tara, are you okay?" could she hear Jaden say in her head "Haou really does have a lot of power. He did that just by drawing a card". Tara smiled a little. She was about to say so had you, but she figured Jaden didn't want to be reminded of the time when Haou had taken him over. She got slowly up on her feets.

"Maybe I should give you more of my power" Jaden then questioned suddenly.

"No! No Jaden, you need your power against Yubel" Tara said quickly and shook her head. She could hear Jaden sigh.

"But you are facing up against Haou and..".

"And you against Yubel. I will be fine Jaden. Please just believe in me, like I do you".

"I understand, and I do believe". Then Jaden broke the connection. Tara took a deep breath and drew. She sacrificed her panther and gardna to summon "Bladedge" to the field. Then she attacked with him. Haou was of course ready for her. He revealed the trap "Defense draw". With this card, this battle gave no damage and he could draw a card from his deck. He did of course that. However Tara was not done yet. She made twinkle moss attack as well. She drew a card and hoped for a spell card. Her deck disappoint her, when she drew the spell "Graceful charity". Haou loses 500 life point. Tara used the spell she just got and drew three cards. She should then sent two of them to the grave. She drew three monster cards. Two of them being Jesse's crystal beasts. Amethyst cat and Amber mammoth. Surprisingly she actually discarded them to the grave. Yubel's chronicle gained another counter, but Tara really didn't care. Then she sended Twinkle moss over to Jaden's field and ended her turn.

"My turn then" Yubel then said and drew "Now Aqua dolphin, let's do some damage". Tara clenched her fists when Yubel forced Aquas to another battle and Jaden soon were screaming in pain again and lost 600 life points. She wished she could do something. Anything, so this wouldn't happen again, but that was sadly not the case. Yubel smirked evilly now.

"And now I bring back my samsara lotus" she then told them "And when it is the end of my turn, Yubel, terror incarnate destroys every monster on the field other than itself. For every one I lose, one of you loses one as well, and I think I take care of that pesky hummingbird of yours Jaden". Tara's eyes widened in shock when Jaden's Hummingbird and her lotus to the grave. Without Air, Jaden couldn't get his life points boosted up anymore. Syrus and Yellow came to the same conclusion.

"Ah without the bird, Jaden won't be able to pump up his life points anymore" Yellow said. Yubel smirked evilly again.

"I rather enjoy that" she commented "I can't wait to take out the rest. All those who replaced me, shall suffer and bow down to my powers". Tara had a feeling Yubel was looking at her when she said that. She could hear Jaden sneer back at her.

"Not on my watch" he then replied "You're through. Cause me and my pals are gonna end this. There is no way you will get to Tara". Yubel snort coldly at that.

"Well then try all you want" Yubel then replied. Jaden sneered and said he was gonna do just that. He drew and suddenly he was staring out in the air with that horrified expression once again. Tara looked puzzled at him. Then she remembered.

"Jaden, what did you draw?" Tara questioned.

"I.. I.. it's polymerization" He said in a low scared voice "I use the king's power.. I.. I am not sure I can control it". Tara bit her lip. She was about to say something encouraging when someone got in before her.

"Jaden do not worry, we all believe in you" Aquas then said and smiled at him.

"Yeah, but.." Jaden said slowly. He was still a little scared of the card.

"You said it yourself Jaden. You mustn't be afraid of that card" Aquas continued "You must be brave and use it, as it is the key to victory. You must believe in it or all hope will be lost. Be brave like Tara your sister is right now". At that Jaden looked over at Tara for a moment and their eyes meet. Tara then smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you are right. Thanks Aquas and thanks Tara for both reminding me" Jaden then replied and looked over at Yubel. She didn't look pleased at all.

"A boy and his dolphin" she said in a mocking tone "How sweet. Now then are we gonna duel?". Jaden nodded and made his move. First he sacrificed Aquas to summon "Prizma" in def mode. Then he used twinkle moss's eff, drew a card, luckily it was the spell "Fake hero" so Twinkle moss could attack directly. Yubel lost 500 life points. Yubel sneered angry at that move.

"Your twinkle moss is as pesky as your hummingbird" she said in annoyings. "And you know what happened to him". Jaden just snort and sended twinkle moss back to Tara and ended his turn.

"Prepare yourself. I draw" she could hear Haou say and another dark force of wind hit her. Tara got pushed backwards yet again, but this time she manages to stay on her feet. Tara groaned a little and gasped after air. She was rather tired. She was not used to use all this power at once. She could feel the king glare coldly at her.

"I use the spell 'dark calling' and fuse inferno wing and Malicious edge from my graveyard to summon 'E.H.Malicious fiend'" Haou then said. Tara looked surprised at him when these two monsters got removed from play, and in it's place, on the field, she was now staring at an evil fiend type monster with 3500 att points. Tara remembered Axel facing up against it in the battle against Haou, when they tried freeing Jaden, but this was the first time she was faced with it in battle. Haou never summoned it doing their 'training'. He didn't need to. He could beat her without it. Tara was not sure if this was a good thing. That she was that highly respected that Haou brought out this monster, or that she apparently now had to face it. She decided for a really bad thing, because she didn't have a strong enough monster to beat it.

"Malicious fiend, attack her bladedge" Haou said coldly and made the monster attack and destroy her bladedge. Tara let out a scream when the attack happened and she was blown away once again. She landed hard on the water surface and lost 900 life points. Haou snort and placed a facedown and ended his turn.

"Tara get up and duel. I am not finished with you yet" she could hear Haou say coldly to her. Tara groaned again a got up and sit. She gasped a little for air. Her eyes were now normal brown. She got weakly up on her feets again. She took a deep breath and her eyes turned golden once again. However it was hard using this power.

"You don't say" Tara in some way mocked "I don't think there is anything more worse that this. I actually prefer to be banished. Then you can't attack me any longer".

"I think you will prefer my punishment" Haou then replied coldly "Your fate is worse than a banishment. Much worse. Now duel". Tara gasped a little. Worse than getting banished? What could be worse than that? However she really didn't have time to ask. She had to duel as long as she had any strength left. She drew. Tara looked at her hand. She really had nothing that could take care of Haou's monster for now. She looked at twinkle moss and wondered if she should risk battling. Malicious fiend's eff forced every monster in att mode, and forced them to battle. Kind of resembled Yubel's monster over there. Tara looked at her hand. She decided to risk it. If she lost here then so be it. She would go out like a fighter, not an coward. She would end the duel just like her beloved Zane would.

"I activate twinkle moss's eff, and draws a card" Tara told the king and hoped she drew the right card. If she drew a spell malicious fiend eff, made twinkle attack it anyway. If it was a monster, battle ended and Trap. Her monster was changed to def mode, but that did little with the fiends eff changing monsters to attack and force it to battle. Tara hoped she just drew a monster card. The right monster card even.

"Mell, mell" She could hear a voice say and marshmallow's card was in her hand now. Tara sighed relived. Monster ended the battle phase. Tara placed marshmallow down on the field in def mode. Then she placed a facedown and sended twinkle moss over to Jaden once again. She just hoped Jaden was more lucky than she was.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden: 1300 lp's.

Haou: 1000 lp's.

Tara: 1200 lp's.

Yubel: 2900 lp's.

Jaden was looking at the duel between his sister and the king. He was surprised that Tara would risk a confrontation with Haou's monster, who in some way resembled his wildedge. However instead of attacking every monster on the field, Haou forced every monster of his opponents to battle this monster instead. Jaden fell a stone fall from his heart when Tara drew Marshmellow and ended the battle. He took a deep breath and also found out he had been holding his breath while the duel progresses. Luckily both him and Tara was still in it. Barely but still in it. Now he had to take down that terror incarnate form of Yubel. How hard could that be? Yubel chuckled suddenly and Jaden turned towards her.

"It is finally my turn" she then said and smirked evilly "With this turn I am going to defeat you. You two will pay for all the choices you have made, and all of your betrayals. You and Tara's fate is not with the stars. Your fate lies elsewhere".

"Hold on, you said you were gonna banish us, didn't you?" Jaden sneered angry "Me and Tara that is. Well that fate is not going to happen". Yubel eyes widened a little. Then she began laughing. Jaden looked confused at her.

"What's so funny?" he questioned in annoyings. Yubel chuckled and looked at him.

"I said you are going to be banished. I never said anything about your sister" she then replied evilly "She has a much worse fate than yours". Jaden sneered.

"What fate? What are you going to do to her?" Jaden yelled "Whatever it is I am gonna stop it. You are not going to touch her. Got that Yubel!". Yubel smirked.

"Who said I was going to touch her" Yubel proclaimed "Haou is the one doing the deed. You wanted to be with your sister forever right Jaden? Well when you both loses to us, the king will fulfil you that wish. We will fuse your two's soul together, making you Jaden the soul in charge there. In other words Tara will stop existing completely. Her soul will sleep forever in yours Jaden. Then I will sent you far away to a cold dark place where you finally experience first hand the suffering you caused me. A place where there are no friends and cards. A place where you will be alone for eternity. I mean it is only fair. Then when you are gone, I will take care of your little friends you left behind. I think I start of with going after Syrus and his little friend first". Jaden looked rather shocked at her. He had a feeling Tara was in shock as well. Was this the fate happening to them if they lost? Tara would disappear completely, becoming a small part of him, while he got sent of to who knows where.

"No, Yubel you can't" He then yelled out loud. Yubel smirked.

"You don't think so? Because I believe you can't stop us Jaden. That fate will happen to you two" She then replied "Now let's bring this duel to a close. Parting is such sweet sorrow. I of all should know". Yubel forced Jaden's prizma into battle. Soon thorns was wrapped around him and Jaden lost 1100 life points. That was how much prizma had in def points. Jaden had only 200 life points left. Yubel smirked evilly, when her lotus came back from the grave again. She sacrificed it to destroy Jaden's twinkle moss. Then Yubel ended her turn. Jaden sneered angry No! That fate must not happen. I have to win. I don't want this. That was not what I meant. I wanted to be together with Tara forever, but not like that. Jaden looked over at his sister. She looked shocked as well. Jaden decided to reassure her.

"Tara, Tara, are you okay?" he questioned. He could see Tara nod a little. Jaden sneered "Tara, don't listen to Yubel. You will not vanish. We both will not vanish. Because we will not lose. I will make sure that fate doesn't happen for you".

"I am not worried about me" He could then hear Tara say slowly and looked at him "I am worried about you. I don't want that fate to happen to you. I want to be with you and everyone else of our friends". Jaden smiled a little.

"Then let us win. Let's beat them!" He then encouraged and he could see his sister nod. She looked determined once again. Jaden turned towards Yubel again. He had to show Tara that they still had a chance to win this. He was not giving up. In the background he could hear Yellow whimpering, stating that he and Syrus should run away because if Jaden lost, they would be next. However Syrus countered and said Jaden would be fine, since he used the power of the king.

"Syrus I can sense the doubt you are feeling right now" said Yubel then suddenly "I understand why. Jaden and his sister is not someone you can trust. Just look at what happened to me. Jaden betrayed our friendship and sent me away. Just like he did to your friends". Jaden looked at Yubel and actually smiled a little.

"That was then Yubel" he then replied and Yubel looked surprised at him. He continued "I am a different person now. Not that crybaby you once protected in the past. Now I am strong and not unafraid to use all my power against you, got that. So prepare to feel the full extend of my power. And Syrus, I won't let you down". Jaden looked att Syrus for a while, before returning to Yubel, so he could continue his duel. I won't let anyone down. Tara, Alexis, everyone. I am gonna make it up to all of you and get you home safely. Count on it. We are all getting out here together. Then Jaden drew. He looked at the new card. It was like his deck responded to his feelings, because he had drawn the card he needed the most right now.

"Hey Jesse, I am sorry I got you and Ember into this mess, but know that I am planing on making it up to you, by winning this. Now let's finish what we started" he then said out loud. Jaden then played the spell "Fake hero" and with it he could summon "Neos" straight from his hand. However on the end of his turn, he should sent his monster back where he got it from. Yubel smirked.

"The only move that accomplished, was you powering up my spell chronicle" she then said. However Jaden was not done yet. He used Prisma's eff. He could sent a card to the grave who could be used as a fusion material monster. Like etc Jesse's rainbow dragon and for this turn Prizma was changed into Rainbow dragon for this turn. He then used polymerization to fuse Neos and Rainbow dragon to fusion summon "Rainbow neos". Yubel looked stunned at the move.

"This can't be" she then proclaimed shocked.

"Yubel, this fusion of friendship will conquer you once and for all" Jaden then said determined.

Ember's p.o.v.

"This should do it" Ember said proudly and tied the last part of the bandage up "Now you are all patched up. Now the wounds shouldn't hurt too much". Jesse smiled appreciated and took slowly the tank top and west on again.

"Thank you so much" he then replied and took Ember's hand. She smiled back at him. She was kneeling down to Jesse's level. He was still sitting on the floor. He was too beat up to walk or stand right now. Crowler was once in awhile looking at them. Then he turned his eyes back to the portal. Ember didn't care that he was watching them once in awhile though. She got out of Jesse's grip and gave him a big hug instead. Jesse was a little surprised by this, but soon after he hugged her back.

"I have been thinking Jesse" she then said and let slowly go of him.

"About what?" Jesse replied confused. Ember smiled a happy smile.

"That I want to be with you forever and ever" she then said "Regardless what my parents thinks. I love only you. So when we return back home, I will confront my parents and make them cancel the wedding with Adrian". Jesse looked surprised at her. Then he pulled her into a big hug.

"I don't know what to say" Jesse then said "I am stunned and so, so happy right now. I love you too Ember. From the bottom of my heart. If you want I can go with you, when you confront your parents. I want to be with you forever too". Crowler coughed. Jesse and Ember looked confused at him.

"That is good and all, but you are forgetting two things. We are not home and the only way we can come home, is if the twins wins" Crowler then said. Ember smiled.

"But we are getting home. I believe in Tara and Jaden to win over Yubel" she then replied "There is no way they would lose". Jesse nodded in agreement.

"And they have my deck with them" he added "There is no way they ever would lose". He had just said that when Ruby appeared on his shoulder. Ember could hear it talk it's language. Only the spirit and master could understand it. Like Jaden understood W. Kuriboh and Tara Marshmallow. Unless it was monsters who spoke human tongue that it. That was different.

"Really? That is great" Jesse then said, when Ruby nodded. He looked at the others "Listen here everyone. My rainbow dragon is apparently helping Jaden in his duel. And some of my crystal beasts is helping Tara, although I wonder why she sends them to the grave". Crowler and Ember sighed relieved. Then Ember was thoughtful for a minute. Tara needs monsters in the grave? But why? Hmm.

"Maybe she needs it for a special reason" she then concluded. Jesse nodded.

"I was thinking the same thing. Let's just believe in them". The others nodded.

Yubel's p.o.v.

Yubel was staring at the giant rainbow neos who was now on Jaden's field. With it's att on 4500, it was an impressive monster to say at least. However she was not worried. Only a little annoyed. She was annoyed that he wouldn't give up. Even with all these att points his monster had, Jaden couldn't harm her. Only himself.

"Yubel, your terror incarnate is no match for my monster" she could hear Jaden say "My rainbow neos has three different eff's. And to activate one of them, I just sent a card from my deck to the grave, and then every card in your graveyard must return to your deck". Yubel looked in horror.

"Every card?!" she sneered angry "Well at least you are forced up to give up something too". Jaden nodded slightly. His top card from his deck, who apparently was Necroshade got sent to the grave. At the same time, every card in Yubel's grave got sent back to her deck. That included her samsara lotus.

"Was that a good move?" Yellow then questioned in the background. Syrus nodded.

"With no cards in the grave, Yubel's lotus can't resurrect, so yeah that was a good move. She can't activate her monster's eff now, to destroy monsters on the field, so Jaden's monster is safe for now" Syrus replied happily. Yubel sneered angry.

"Jaden, I can't believe that after all this time, you still don't see what I have done for you. For you and your sister" she then said. Tears were shown in her eyes now "And for that I can't forgive you two. Soon you would see the error of your ways".

"And so will you" Jaden just replied coldly. Yubel sighed deeply. Jaden really truly didn't understand what she had done for both of them. They refused to listen to reason. Jaden however continued his turn. He discarded a card from his hand, like necro gardna, to activate the card "Arms hole" spell card. He could now chose a equip spell card from his deck and add it straight to his hand. Like etc his "rainbow veil". However he couldn't normal summon this turn. To Jaden that really didn't matter. He activated his veil and equipped it to his rainbow neos. With it on, he could safely attack Yubel. Doing battle phase only, the veil could negate terror incarnate's eff. Yubel looked in horror when she found out about that. 4500 points of damage was coming straight at her now. Luckily she had her trap "Fiend rose" who ironically also was one of the cards Jaden picked from her chronicle. The card equipped itself to terror incarnate. As long as this was on, it was not destroyed and Yubel takes no battle damage. However one draw back. If her rose ever should leave the field, her Terror incarnate had to go with it to the grave, but that was a small price to pay for taking no damage from Jaden's attack. Jaden sneered angry. The only thing, he could do now was end his turn. Yubel smirked evilly. It was now Haou's turn. Tara only had monster and a card facedown on the field. The only thing she apparently could do. However one thing Yubel didn't understand. His rainbow neos, why didn't he sent it over to his sister? He claims to protect her, so why are he not doing that?

"Hmm better luck next time Jaden" Yubel then mocked "If there is a next time. However I must ask. You claim so highly that you want to protect you precious sister. So why aren't you sending him over to Tara's field? He could easily destroy Malicious fiend". Jaden actually smiled a little bit.

"Why? That is easy" he then replied "Tara asked me not to. You see protecting others are not just protecting each other from harm, but also believing that they can stand on their own legs. Tara doesn't want my monster apparently, and I respect that". Yubel looked rather shocked at that statement. They are still able to communicate even through dimensions? They still wanna protect each other, but also respects each others wish? Are they trying to kill themselves on purpose? Well either way, this matters little. They would both soon lose anyway. There is no way she would win over Haou and me, by just believing in each other. And with that statement, Yubel watched as the duel unfold on the other side of the glass wall.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara smiled proudly at her brother, from his kind speech. She was happy that Jaden treasures her wishes, and didn't sent over Rainbow neos. It was not like she couldn't use the boost in att, but she was not sure she could keep the monster alive to even use it before it was her turn. Haou could properly easily defeat it and then her brother would be rather defenseless against Yubel. Secondly Tara also wanted to beat Haou with her own strength and cards. An achievement she never had managed before. Even if she should lose, she wanted to be like Zane and give it her all before she lost. Which she of course didn't. Haou was glaring coldly at her.

"Whatever you are playing at Tara, you regret not taking Jaden's monster" He then said. Tara shrugged. They would find out soon if that was true. Haou drew, Tara withstood sort of the pressure. One thing was good though. Haou was only having one card in his hand now. She could hope that he drew something, he couldn't use against her for now. It was unlikely since Haou had the luck of the draw, just like she and Jaden. His deck responded surely to his calls, but maybe she was lucky of once. Haou's eyes narrowed, but he didn't say anything. He used Malicious fiend's eff to force Tara's monster in att mode. It revealed to be marshmallow. The little spirit looked rather scared now. Haou attacked with his monster, but luckily Tara had the trap "Spirit barrier" ready. As long as she had a monster on the field, this trap shielded her from any battle damage. Since Marshmallow couldn't get destroyed in battle, that added a plus in her defenses. Haou snort.

"Stalling again Tara" he pointed out. Tara just snort back. She knew that, but she needed time to get the right amount of cards. She still needed two cards. Knowing Haou, he would surely not give her the time for that. Surprisingly Haou placed a facedown and ended his turn. He had no cards in his hand again. Tara wondered if the card he had gotten was a good or a bad card. However she drew and surprisingly Haou revealed that facedown to be "Nightmare wheel" and equipped it to Tara's marshmallow. Now every time it was Haou's standby phase, Tara would lose 500 life points and her monster couldn't switch battle phase. Tara sneered a little. Of course that card just had to be a good card. He also still had another facedown on his field he hadn't used yet. That couldn't be good. However Tara continued her move. Since Yubel's chronicle was full again. She could use a lot of spells this turn without worry. She started off by activating the spell "Painful choice". Tara chose 5 cards from her deck and showed them to Haou. He had to pick one and that ended in her hand. The rest ended in the grave. She had chosen the trap "Magic cylinder", the spell "Pot of avarice", and three monster cards. "Topaz tiger", "Necro gardna", and "giant rat". Haou eyes narrowed again. Tara was sure she could see the confusion in his eyes. It was no wonder, she had made him choose what card she would end up having. In some way it was some kind of test. At some point not. Tara had never forgotten the trauma she had gotten from seeing Haou burn everything down and attack so many people. She also never forgot that it was his fault Jim and Axel was not here, and he was the reason Jaden still had fear of the polymerization card. But despite all this there was also a part with good things. If she really could call it that. He had protected her. In some weird way, he had. Against the vampire and Yubel. She also had seen that sad and lonely side of him, and deep down she wondered if he had protected Jaden as well. This card hopefully showed Haou's true side. There were only one of the cards she needed. So which one would he pick?

"The spell card" the king then replied "Whatever you are trying to do, it will not work Tara". Tara looked surprised at his choice. The spell was just what she needed. I knew it! Deep down, he doesn't want that fate for us. Why else would he give me a fighting chance? Although he doesn't know what I am about to do.. Tara shook her head. She should be grateful she got the card she needed. She sended the rest of the cards to the grave. She used the spell right away and took 5 monster card from the grave back to her deck and shuffle. She chose dark panther, bladedge, burstinatrix, giant rat and rampart blaster. That card returned to the extra deck. Then she shuffled and drew two more cards. Because of Haou's trap she sadly sacrificed her marshmallow to summon out Jinzo, and equipped him with amplifier, so she still could use her trap. She placed a facedown and ended her turn. Well that was at least one of the cards. One more and I will be able to beat him. Just hope we stands a chance against Yubel and Haou, before then.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden looked surprised when Tara's turn was over. He wondered what she was doing. She hadn't managed to attack Haou and she discarded her best defense with marshmallow. Jaden was a little worried, but it didn't chance his belief in her. He was sure that whatever plan she had, Tara would succeed in the end. Also one of the reasons why he didn't ask her what her game plan was. Jaden had his own strategies against Yubel and he didn't want to share them with her sister. If they went wrong he hadn't given his sister false hope and would properly make her worry about him. He knew Tara was properly thinking the same thing about him. The duel continued. It was Yubel's turn. Because her chronicle was full, Jaden had to chose a card again. There were three cards left. Two spells and one strong monster card.

"I chose 'mystical space typhoon'" Jaden then said and the card got added to Yubel's hand. Yubel smirked evilly.

"A most excellent pick" she then replied "I will use it right away. With it's power I will use it to make your monster's protection useless". Jaden sneered angry when she used the spell to destroy his rainbow veil. Yubel smirked.

"With it gone, I can use my eff again" she then told Jaden "Do you think I wanted all this to happen? Well I didn't. I just wanted us all to be together. I wanted to protect you and Tara for eternity, but you wouldn't let me. I'm so sorry, but you two brought this fate upon yourself. Now Neos attack me and together we will sent the twins into oblivion". Then she forced Rainbow neos to attack.

"You should have saved the victory speech for later Yubel" Jaden then said and snort "We are not going anywhere". He removed "Necro gardna" from his grave and with it, negate Yubel's attack. She looked really annoyed at him.

"Ahr! This duel is over Jaden. Just accept it!" she sneered angrily at him.

"When the last life point is gone, then this duel is over Yubel" Jaden replied and smirked "Now sit back and watch". He noticed that Tara was looking at him and smiled. He knew Tara was happy he still was in this duel. Yubel sneered angry and ended her turn. It was Jaden's turn now. He started of with the spell "Fifth hope". With it he could take 5 elemental heroes from his grave to his deck and then shuffle. He drew two new card. Yubel chuckled evilly.

"Because you used a spell Jaden, my chronicle gained another counter" she then told him "So the story continued". Jaden snort at that.

"Then let me add a plot twist" he said and summoned Clayman to the field. Then he used the second eff from rainbow neos. He sacrificed the monster to the grave, and by doing that, all monsters on Yubel's field now returned back to the deck. Yubel looked rather shocked at that move. Her terror incarnate had now left the field.

"Yubel, you got no monsters on the field. You have no trap or spell cards either. Even your graveyard is totally empty" Jaden then said "Let's stop this before I hurt you again. Now bring my friends back to this dimension right now!". The last part he said in a more demanding tone. He wanted this duel to end. He wanted his friends back and deep down he still saw Yubel as his friend. He really didn't want to hurt her. Yubel looked down at him. She was right now flying up in the air. She had been standing on her monster, before it disappeared after all. Then she smirked.

"Why would you do that?" She questioned and grinned "When you just have destroyed my terror incarnate. When that being is destroyed a stronger form descents. The ultimate nightmare is upon you". Jaden's eyes widened.

"The what?!" he questioned puzzled. Terror incarnate had been difficult enough. He didn't want to face whatever Yubel was planning here. The fiend girl smirked again and energy particles appeared around her. They caged her inside. A giant glowing energy bubble appeared. It was formed like Yubel's head looked down at Jaden now.

"You haven't destroyed me Jaden. You only made me stronger" he could hear Yubel say. Then the glowing energy particles disappeared, and in it's place was an even more terrified being. Jaden was staring in shock and maybe even in fear at it. So was his sister. In front of him now was another dragon like creature, who was standing on it two legs, and now it was having three heads. Two dragon heads with long necks and another head in the middle. It was placed like a human head. On shoulders with a normal sized neck. It was having horns on the top as well. It still had similar features to the first Yubel card. The real Yubel suddenly popped out of the middle horn on this monster's forehead. She smirked evilly at Jaden.

"Meet 'Yubel, the ultimate nightmare'. If you attack me, all damage would be deflected" Yubel then said "My wrath will consume your attacking monster, and then your monsters att points are dealt straight to you as life point damage". In the background he could hear Yellow ask Syrus if that was bad and Syrus nodded. That was a really bad eff. Jaden couldn't agree more. He sneered and placed a facedown and ended his turn. He hoped Tara had more luck than him.

A,N: Well that was that chapter. Rather cliffhanger I know. Muhuhaha. As for the next chapter the conclusion to the duel is at hand and some certain events happens that changes this duels outcome rather drastic. Also be warned that the next chapter is a little cruel and dark. So beware. Hope you liked this chapter though.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1.2K 26
What would the series Yugioh gx be like, if Jaden Yuki was having a Twin sister. we gonna follow most of her story. There will be adventure, duels an...
4.5K 31 11
F/n was living a mundane life, simply put ......it sucked . Until one day he was on his way to work and he was hit by a bright light . Waking up he...
60.1K 606 34
I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi. What if Jaden went to Duel Academy and was known as a big pro but decided to go back to sc...