The Boy Next Door | Jacob Sar...

By -flowerfields

Kylee Grace is a famous viner and musical.ly star. She lived an ordinary life until it all changed one day. S... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7

Chapter Three

39 2 1
By -flowerfields

Kylees POV:
*beep beep beep*

my dumb fucking alarm was goin off. I threw it out the window. that's better. It's 6am. got up and went to my huge walk in robe with seventy hundred different clothes. i put on my skin coloured $399 imported from Italy Kanye west yeezys. then I put on my fav Jacob shirt that said "call me Mrs sartorius" and some $100 jeans from urban outfitters. I chucked it all on and went downstairs.

kylee get in the car!! my mom started yelling at me. so i did. after I did one last vine in this house.

I opened vine.

I'm moving house!!!!! time to dab goodbye!!!!!!
I dabbed and then whipped and nae naed then bottle flipped.

KYLEE GET IN TGE CAR my mom yelled

SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM IM VINING she's such a salty bitch i s2g

i jumped in the car and we went to the airport. my little brother sandalwood was asleep so i threw my shoe at him for sum shits and giggles.

KYLEE DINT THROW SHOES AT YOUR BROTHER my mom yelled

I DID IT FOR THW VINE FUCK OFF MOM IM GOBNA FUCKING THROW A SHOE AT YOU IN A SEC AND DAB I yelled and fell asleep. when I woke up we were in our house on the other side of America. I fell asleep before the plane flight so I guess I sleep walked HAHA my viner talent. I decided to go outside and meet my neighbour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...