Dance Classes [Gene X Reader]

watchful_frostbite tarafından

[Republished] "Stupid classes, stupid people... Why do I even have to go?!" I muttered to myself. I hated the... Daha Fazla

Author's Notes
Dance Partners?
Practice?
Unexpected Vistors
Surprise Visit
A Rival Arrives
Realization?
What happened...?
Secrets Are Spilled
The Truth

Finally

4K 138 420
watchful_frostbite tarafından

Zoe P.O.V.

My eyes wide, my mind drew a blank as I tried to process what was happening.

Jack is kissing me.

His eyes were closed, his face was turning red as he pressed his lips to my own. One of his arms was wrapped around the back of my waist and the other was on the back of my head. I blinked. My cheeks began to feel warm as I realized what was happening. I felt him start moving away from my lack of reaction. I did the only thing that came to mind.

I kissed back.

I grabbed the sides of his face bringing his lips back to my own as I closed my eyes. He flinched but kissed back. After a couple of seconds we pulled away our faces putting tomatoes to shame. We didn't talk for a while, we stayed in silence until Jack spoke up.

"I'm sorry," he croaked. I gave him a confused look. "I don't want you to think that I kissed you because (Y/N) rejected me,"

I stayed silent, did... Does he not like me..? My lip quivered,

"You don't .... Like me?" I whimpered.

"No! Well, I think I do like you. Is it to soon?" He asked. He looked at me with honest eyes, he cheeks still red. I smiled at him and pulled him close,

"Let's give it some time. Let's see if you feel the same way in a few days," I heard him let out a sigh, he hugged back. "What happened to (Y/N)?" I asked easing the tension in the air.

"O-oh, she got a called from Gene, I think they were going to meet up at Harry's Place?" He questioned. Then he nodded before confirming the information.

"Should I go spy on them?"

"You should, what he tries something funny on her,"

"Can't let her get pregnant so young,"

"I wasn't going there..,"

"But I did, now I'm off!" I cheered as I waved good bye to Jack and bolted outside the house in search of (Y/N).

-At the town park-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Jogging around the local park I tried my best to Gene, I could of sworn I saw him come over here. I stopped by a bench to sit down, my legs aching from the running from earlier. I reached for my phone inside my pocket to check the time, 12:48 am. So it's been about 2 hours already, feels longer than that. I sighed and slapped my hand to my face. Why did you have to freeze up like that (Y/N)?! Why didn't you tell him you feel the same way?! Dumb (Y/N) dumb! As I continued to mentally scold myself I heard a squeaky voice.

Wait a second.

Recognizing the voice to be of the boy Gene told me about I looked for the owner of said voice. I spotted the boy underneath the shade of a tree on his phone, cursing swears under his breath. I approached him making sure not to make too much noise, I took a deep breath before tapping his shoulder.

The boy let out a very high pitch shriek as his arms flailed upwards swatting everywhere around him. He turned around to face me his arms up in a defensive position. He looked at me with a glare, or at least I think it was a glare. I could only see one of his eyes and it didn't help that half his face was covered. I gave him a small wave and smile as he settled down.

"What do you want," he asked coldly. Rude much. Despite wanting to snap at his attitude towards me I kept the smile on my face.

"Um, you know Gene right? I was wondering-" before I could utter another word the boy let out scoff.

"Know Gene? Of course I know him, why do you care anyways?" He questioned.

"Well I need to talk to him and I was wondering if you've seen him. And-" I started before I was once again interrupted.

"Yeah I've seen him, but why should I tell you?" He scoffed. Okay. I see how it is. Quickly grabbing his jacket I pulled him (down/up) to my height. I gave him a menacing look and spoke in a low, innocent voice.

"I really need to talk to Gene. And I would appreciate it if you tell me where you last saw him," I calmly spoke giving him a smile. He gulped and shakily pointed to his left towards the bridge. I let go of him causing him to stumble downwards, just barely catching himself from falling. "Thank you!" I chirped as I walked away, all traces of any threatening air leaving immediately.

Quickly making my way to the bridge I looked around trying to spot him. A sound coming from below caught my attention, I looked down and saw Gene. He was leaning besides the wall of the bridge best to a partly washed away logo of an "SK". I felt my heart quickened as I thought over the words I was going to say to him. I nodded and made my way down the bridge to were Gene stood.

Gene P.O.V.

I stood under bridge the leaning, I liked it here. It was quiet, no came by. A great place to think about everything in life. I frowned remembering about what happened earlier today. I confessed my feelings to the one girl I liked, (Y/N). She just stared at me, not saying a word, her cheeks were turning red with every passing second.

She doesn't like me.

Even I could tell, if she did she would of at least given me some kind of reaction, instead of staying quiet.

Or maybe..

Maybe she was just shocked? I shouldn't have left should I? I groaned, all these thoughts are starting to make my head hurt. I turned around and started to tap my head against the wall repeatedly.

"If you keep doing that you'll end up with a dent on your head,"

What the?

I looked over at the person who spoke to me, it was (Y/N). She had her hands clasped together behind her back, a smile on her face. There was a light breeze that began sweeping her hair to the side.

She looks beautiful.

My cheeks began burning when the thought crossed my mind and I quickly looked away. I can't look at her! She looks too damn cute right now! Calm down Gene! Calm down! I shook my head as I desperately tried my best to calm the burning feeling on my cheeks. I looked back to the girl beside me, she gave me a confused look as her cheeks began to grow a cherry red.

"Um, a-about what happened at the restaurant-" she started. I tensed up, I quickly came up with an excuse to avoid the subject.

"Nice weather we're having today," I said mentally slapping myself for such a lame topic.

"Y-yes it's nice b-but-"

"It's not too hot, not too cold," I continued.

"Well y-yeah but Gene-"

"I wonder what it's going to be like tomorrow. I hope that it's-"

"Gene I like you too!" I froze. (Y/N) stood in front of me, trembling, as she squeezed her eyes her face turning red.

No One's P.O.V.

Gene couldn't believe the words that came out of (Y/N)'s mouth. He never thought of the possibility that the girl he long dreamed of would return her feelings. He found his cheeks growing warmer as the words finally processed through his skull, sinking into his mind.

(Y/N) on the other hand was a trembling mess. Her face was starting to resemble a tomato as she began panicking from the lack of response of the older boy. Was he joking when he said he liked me? He- he wouldn't lie about that.... right? Panic began sinking into her system as she tried to find her lost voice. Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around her torso as she pulled into a larger body. It was Gene. He buried his face into the side of her head, allowing him to nuzzle her (soft/ spiky) hair. Her face slowly stop flaring as her trembling stopped allowing her to return the hug.

"I'm... So glad," Gene finally spoke after having the girl in his arms. He separated himself from the girl, still holding her in his arms as he admired her beauty. The (H/C) haired girl looked up at him, her eyes meeting his as she gave him a smile.

"Same here," she breathed. Gene then began lowering his head to her own, and rested his own forehead on the girl's forehead. (Y/N), being who she is, closed her eyes expecting something else as she puckered her lips.

"Isn't it a bit too soon for a kiss?" The boy teased he grabbed her nose gently. The girl let out a squeal as her cheeks began to worsened in color. She pushed herself away from the boy in attempt to correct herself only to be pull back into his body.

"G-Gene!" She squealed as she looked at the boy in front of her smirking at her helpless state. "L-let me g-go!"

"Awww, now why would I do that when you look so cute when you blush," he cooed as his cuddled with the smaller girl closer. The girl let out a protest as her words seem to fall short of the boy's ears.

"Gene! I swear to Irene I will-!" The girl was cut off when a pair of lips fell upon her own. Her eyes widen as she realized what was happening, Gene's kissing me?! Not knowing what to do, seeing as this was her first kiss, she slowly kissed back. The boy holding her smiled against her lips as he began to move his own lips against her's. It was a light and gentle kiss, something told him she had no idea what she was doing. Slowly she got the hang of it and began to move her lips in time with his.

They parted to catch their breath, staring at each other's eye before going back in for another kiss. Her face turned a bright red as she felt a soft, wet piece of flesh brush against the bottom of her lip. She let out a surprised squeal, flinching slightly, as her lips parted. Gene seized the opportunity and pushed his tongue past her parted lips and explore her mouth. The boy put on of his hands behind the head of the girl, pinning her down, to allow him better access to her mouth. He rubbed his tongue against (Y/N)'s, causing her to let out a nervous moan.

"Ahem,"

Gene and (Y/N) quickly parted from each, sitting up, a string of saliva connecting their mouths from their previous make out session. (Y/N) furiously wiped her mouth with the end of her (sweater/jacket/sleeve) to rid the saliva from her red face. Gene on the other hand calmly past his wrist across the corner of his mouth as he glared at the intruder in front of them.

"Z-Z-Zoe! W-what are y-you d-d-doing here?!" (Y/N) stuttered as she nervously began to push herself away from Gene. Gene only held on to her once he saw what she was trying to.

"Watching you two making out. Damn (Y/N), already making out with boys. And here I thought you were an innocent cinnamon bun," Zoe teased. This only caused the girl to grow flustered as the boy holding her began to cuddle her.

"I-UH-WHAT I MEAN IS-"

"What can I say? I couldn't help myself," Gene smirked as he planted a kiss on the flustered girl's neck causing her to get chills down her spine and let out a squeal. Zoe just stared at the two before separating them before the boy could get any more ideas.

"I expect (Y/N) to stay a virgin until you guys are married," (Y/N) let out a flustered string of stutters as she tried to stop her friend from creating any further comments. "Come on, you guys have a lot of explaining to do,"

-A few weeks later-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It's been like what? Uhhh, three weeks since Gene and I have started dating and I couldn't be happier. Sure he isn't allowed to get 100 ft close to my school because of what happened last time but that doesn't stop him. Sometimes I see him on the other side of the fence during lunch holding a rose for me (which is honestly the cutest thing ever). Gene is so romantic, something I wasn't expecting from him, but you know. I like to be wooed.

On other news, Zoe and Jack have gotten together! Yay! They've started dating about a week ago and they're so cute! Honestly I'm happy for them, I'm glad Jack found someone else to fond over besides me. It makes me happy that my rejection didn't hurt him too badly. And Zoe! Well let's just say I got even with her from the other day. Now she feels my embarrassment, revenge is mine.

I chuckled to myself as I remembered the look on Zoe's face when I made a perverted joke to her and Jack. I caught them both kissing around the back of the school a few days ago so I seized the opportunity to get back to Zoe. They kinda looked like tomatoes now that I think about it.

"Sweetie! Come on! We need to get going!" My mom yelled from downstairs. Recently she's gotten a part time job seeing as how she still wanted to be a dance instructor ever since we got here. She was able to find a small place for sale and seized the opportunity to do so. She painted it a nice white with (F/C) on the bottoms of the walls. It was surprising as to how many people came to our first class seeing as we barely set up any posters. Mom always makes me go to the lessons seeing as how she can't dance for so long, so she gets me to teach the class every once in a while. The lessons go on for about a hour in the afternoons, when I teach, seeing as that when the tired adults come in.

"Coming Mom!" I yelled back, grabbing my bag and water bottle and getting into the car. Thankfully it wasn't that far away so it was only a 5 minute ride to the studio. There would always be a few of the same people that always show up. I've gotten to know a few of them and vise versa. By the time my thoughts stopped we were already there. I grabbed my bag, making sure that everything was I needed was inside, and walked into the studio.

"Took you long enough, I thought I was in the wrong place," said an oh so familiar voice.

"Gene!" I exclaimed as I gave him a bear hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked, my head titling to one side.

"Well your mom said she needed more instructors for her studio here so I decided to be nice for once and accept-"

"Your mom forced you to, didn't she," I interrupted already not buying his excuse.

"Yup," he confessed. I giggled at the thought of his mom dragging him over here. Suddenly he wrapped him arm around my waist and pulled me close. His head close to mine as he talked in a low, hushed voice, "It's not all bad, at least I get to spent some time with you~,"

My face flared as some whistles rang through the air signally that people were watching us. Our moms were by the front door smiling at the sight of both of their children together. Gene's mom looked like she was trying to touch the sky seeing as how she wouldn't stop jumping. My mom as smiling at us and mouth the words "I ship it". I tell my mom what the term "ship it" means ONE TIME and this is what happens.

"Oh you two are just so cute!" Gene's mom squealed. My mom nodded in agreement as she clapped her hands together.

"You two should kiss!" She squealed. Gene's mom nodding in approval along with the other coming students.

I looked back at Gene, he had a smirk on his face as he began leaning in. I smiled as I grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him down to my height catching him off guard. Now it was his turn to blush as I kissed him in front of the people around us. Cheered rang through out the air as we finally pulled apart to catch our breaths. Our moms were practically soaring seeing as how they began to squeal and jump as they held hands. The rest of group were clapping their hands as some cheered while others just smiled. Some of the people that just arrived were asking the ones previously here what was happening before cheering along with the rest.

I looked over at Gene's face, his cheeks were red and he was smiling. He pulled me close as he whispered into my ear,

"You are so perfect for me," he breathed into my ear sending chills down my spine as he gave me a peck on my cheek and cuddled.

"I know I am," I teased, allowing him to cuddle me. We stood like that for a while until my mom clapped her hands, grabbing our attention.

"Alright alright! Enough with the cuddles it's time to get this class started!" She cheered as everyone got into place. I was in front center of the class, giant mirrors in front on me allowing me to see myself and the whole class. Gene showed up on my left, giving me a wink, as the music began.

And to think this would of never happened if it weren't because of those dance classes.

-The end-

And it's done! Finished! Completed! Can't believe it's over ready, wow.
Now let's see how many views this book has...
2k?!
WHAAAAAAAA- THANK YOU? THX MERCI ARIGATO GRACIAS ?!
Damn, you guys really like this book ey?
But alas! It has come to an end, but fear not! I've have come up with another book! Still writing the first chapter so it shall take some time for it be complete! And now I'll stop typing like I'm smarter than I really am...
Once again, thank you all for all your support! It means a lot to me, it really does.

Until next time~🍅

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

194 2 11
Everyone knows the classic high school experience; difficult classes, homework loads heavy enough to challenge Johann Goethe, Albert Einstein, AND Le...
1.8K 36 71
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF Y...
41.6K 849 64
Y/N has always been a high mark student. Well that's before she met Gene. She met him when she transferred to Phoenix Drop from Meteli. She was a pe...
191K 4.4K 51
PLS READ THE REWRITE! ITS SM BETTER I PROMISE (it's on my profile obv lol) Ranks achieved: #1 in Aphmau #1 in Mystreet #1 In BlazexReader #1 in Bla...