Security ( A Camren fan ficti...

By VioletandTate01

Camila had many insecurities and is unstable. Lauren is there with her through the ups and the downs. Her gir... More

Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: I just wanna feel 1000 hands from you..
Chapter 3: I've been thinking bout ways that i wanna hold you close
Chapter 4: Atleast i know i love the thought of you..
Chapter 5: I said i loved you..
Chapter 6: Usually fearless...
Chapter 7: Only you know how to save me, put your arms around me baby...
Chapter 8: This is the life
A/N
Chapter 9: I told you that I wasn't perfect..
Chapter 10: Time to Impress
A/N please read!!!
Chapter 11: I think thats why we belong
Chapter 12: Reflection
Chapter 13: If you could feel my heartbeat now...
Chapter 14: everlasting love
A/N
A/N
Chapter 15: I'm not gonna leave you now
Chapter 16: Oh I know its gonna get better
Poll!
A quick question
Chapter 17: #NormallyFeels
Chapter 18: Always
A/N IMPORTANT
This is Serious
👀
Cover
PEEP 😱👀
Chapter 20: Mi Vida, Vale....
Chapter 21: Hospital
Chapter 22: Tengo tu foto pa' volverme loco...
Chapter 23: I know you've been here before
Please read and understand
Chapter 24: Leave my Heart Out of This... Please
Right Side Up
Chapter 25: Xanny
Chapter 26: I love you
Chapter 27: Through the Storm
Chapter 28: Shattered
Chapter 29: I don't feel like myself

Chapter 19: She's not okay

4K 92 27
By VioletandTate01

*time skip to around 3am*

Dinah POV

It was stupid early in the morning, and I'm talking like 3amish. I had no clue what I was even doing up. I decided that I probably wasn't going to sleep anytime soon and I needed to find something to do before my mind wanders and I end up tripping myself out over something silly.

I decided on watching some YouTube videos to keep myself occupied. A few videos later, I heard my door open. "Dinah..?" A small voice said. I turned around seeing Camila. I quickly paused my video and turned around to face Camila, leaning my back against the headboard. "What's wrong Mila?"

The poor girl looked terrified and shaken up, she was trembling where she stood. "Come here Walz.. It's okay." I outstretched my hand towards her, she looked down at my hand before scanning my face and shakily taking my hand. I pulled her close to me, sitting her down in front of me.

She looked like she was trying really hand not to cry. "Camila?" She nodded, confirming she was still out of her headspace, I wasn't sure if she was gonna go back in it, she seemed vulnerable enough to need it.

"Do you want Lauren?" I just wanted to get any sort of answer out of the smaller girl. As soon as I mentioned Lauren, I regretted it because she curled into a ball and sobbed. My expression softened and my heart broke a little more. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

"It's okay.. What's wrong?" "I..I had a really bad n..nightmare and I was scared t..to tell Lauren because w..what if she thinks bad of m..me Dinah..?" "Awe.. Mila it's okay. She would never think bad of you, what do you say I take you to Lauren okay?" She shook her head and held onto her shirt, crying a little harder.

I layed down and got under the covers, keeping Camila close to me and letting her lay on my chest. "Shhh.. It's okay Camila. Do you wanna tell me about your dream?" She shook her head and whimpered softly as I started to run my fingers through her hair, eventually putting her to sleep.

I reached over to get my phone, but Camila grabbed a hold of my arm and cuddled it close to her. I handed her a stuffed bear that I had on my bed and replaced my arm with the bear and she continued to sleep. I was glad that it didn't wake her up.

I decided to take her back to where she was had been sleeping, that meant checking a lot of places, Lauren's room, movie room, downstairs, her room. I cradled Camila, careful not to wake her up and she brought the teddy closer to her chest, whimpering a tiny bit. A wave of guilt washed over me because she didn't want Lauren to know yet here I was, taking her to go and sleep with Lauren.

If I wasn't so concerned, I wouldn't be doing this. I didn't want to disrespect Camila's wishes, but Lauren needs to know these things. Especially with all that Camila has been through. I carried Camila to Lauren's room, she wasn't in there, so I checked the movie room.

Luckily, that's where she was. I walked over, careful not to trip over anything on the floor. Lauren was fast asleep and I was grateful for that. I went to lay Camila down and she whimpered and gripped my shirt tightly.

"Shh.. You're okay." I cooed softly as I took her hand off my shirt, laying her down next to Lauren. She started to breathe unevenly until Lauren wrapped her arms around her. Camila calmed down and cuddled into Lauren. I let out a sigh of relief and made sure that she was okay before I left the room, heading back to bed.

*time skip*

Lauren POV

I woke up and Camila wasn't beside me. "Camila?!" I called out worriedly. Nothing. "Camz? Baby where are you?!" No answer again. I checked her room and everyone else's and she wasn't there. I started to get more and more worried. "Camz??!!" I called again as I head downstairs to look for her.

I decided to stay quiet and listen to see if I could find her like that, because panicking definitely wasn't the best way to go about this. I heard a sniffle from nearby. Camila. I looked around before finding her in the closet with the blankets.

She was curled into a ball sobbing and trembling. "Baby.." I put a gentle hand on her shoulder, she flinched at my touch before her breathing sped up. I lifted her chin up to realize that she wasn't even awake. I pulled her out of the closet carefully and picked her up.

"Shhh.. Its okay." I said softly, carrying her to the couch. I laid down and she snuggled into me, still crying uncontrollably. "Hey.. babygirl wake up. It's Lauren." I cooed. She held onto me tightly before waking up. She buried her face in my shirt, crying into me.

"Hey.. shhh, baby.." I cooed worriedly. "It's okay.. shhh." I held her close, rubbing her back to calm her. "What's happened sweetie?" I asked her softly. She shook her head. I let out a small sigh and kissed Camila's forehead.

We stayed like that for a good while and Camila had calmed back down. "Are you okay baby?" I asked her softly, gently tracing circles on her side with my fingertips. She buried her face in my neck and sniffled before looking up and nodding with a small smile. I kissed her forehead gently.

"I love you." I told her, she smiled, for real this time, "I love you too." "How about we go out and do something baby, us and the girls?" Camila nodded happily before standing up and pulling me with her. She led me to the kitchen.

"You want coffee love?" I asked her, wondering why she'd brought me into the kitchen. Camila giggled and shook her head before climbing onto the counter. "Be careful baby!" I told her, running up behind her and holding onto her in case she were to slip. "What are you doing silly?" I giggled.

Camila grabbed the box of lucky charms and jumped into my arms. "I'm hungry, do you want some too babe?" I was taken a back because Camila NEVER even asked for food, much less got some on her own will. I smiled at her and gave her a million little kisses before setting her down so she could make her cereal.

"Sure beautiful, I'll make it though. Thank you." She blushed, "Thank you." "Awh, you're welcome baby girl." I said, kissing her cheek as she poured herself some cereal. I got myself a bowl and poured myself some as well. She poured milk in hers while I didn't because I actually prefer cereal without milk.

I held onto Camila's hand and led her outside. We sat on the bench in the backyard. It was early and the other girls hand't gotten up yet. Before I knew it, Camila and I had both eaten our cereal and were watching the sunrise.

Camila laid her head on my shoulder and poked my cheek. "Baaaabeee." I giggled, "Yes baby?" "What do you wanna do todaaay?" I thought for a moment, "How about you can pick what we do today?" She turned to me happily and smiled, "Really?!" I nodded and gave her a kiss. "Of course. Now what do you wanna do?"

"Ummm.. Ooh! Can we go to the zoo?" "I think that's a great idea baby! We'll see who all wants to come when they get up and if they have something to do or don't want to get up, then it can just be you and I." Camila koala beared me. "Yay!!!" I embraced her and gave her a kiss on the neck, which she returned with kissing me on the forehead, making me giggle.

"Let's go and get the girls up and get ready. If they don't feel like getting up, then they can stay. Okay baby? I don't want to force them to get up." She nodded and stood up. I picked up both bowls and carried them to the kitchen. Camila was behind me and when I turned around, I had no clue where she went.

I knew exactly where she went when I heard, "CAMILA IT'S TOO EARLYYYYYY!" From Dinah. I giggled and ran upstairs into Dinah's room. "Dinah pweaseeeee?" Camila begged, Pulling gently on Dinah's tshirt. "Baby, don't beg her, you know how Dinah likes her sleep." I said softly while rubbing her back.

Dinah not being fully conscious and tired is a bad mix. I don't think that Dinah really realized that Camila had laid down next to her and she went to throw a pillow at Camila and knocked the smaller girl off the bed.

Camila landed pretty hard and hitting her arm on the nightstand. "Dinah!" I yelled. Camila had started to cry and I looked at her arm.. oh shit. Her arm was broken and it was obvious. It looked bad, really bad. I had to keep her from looking at it because I knew that it would make her panic and maybe make her pass out.

I don't know how, but Dinah was still knocked out. I ran to Camila's side. "Shh.. baby, I got you. Come on." I said as I picked her up. She kept trying to look down at her arm. "Nonono baby look at me, don't look down.. look at me." I saw her trying to move her arm, "No, baby don't it'll hurt more." I cooed.

She buried her face in my neck and cried harder. I carried Camila into the hallway and then into my room. "We gotta get you in something warmer baby.." I said sympathetically. I needed to find something easy to get her in and out of. I found her a short sleeve sleeper. I sat her in front of me and carefully got her shirt off, trying to whisper soothing words to her because I knew it hurt.

I very gently pulled her arms through the sleeves before zipping up the sleeper. I grabbed a fluffy blanket, wrapping it around her and picking her back up. "Shhh... Do you want Ally to come?" Camila didn't answer, she just kept crying. "Baby.. baby girl, make yourself sick.." I whispered.

I had a feeling that I would need Ally to drive because I wasn't gonna just put Camila down. I carried Camila to Ally's room, knocking first. "Ally?" I called. "Yea Lo? Everything okay?" "Can you come and drive to the hospital please?" Ally immediately opened the door and threw her shoes on.

"What happened?" She asked as she rushed down the stairs and to the car. "Dinah fucking broke her arm in her sleep. I can't be mad at her because she was sleep, she still is, but damn.. you know what I mean?" Ally nodded. "Wait.. Dinah did? How?!" I sat down in the back, still holding Camila.

"She didn't notice that Camila had laid next to her and since Camila was trying to wake her up to see if she wanted to go to the zoo, because that's where we were going to go, and Dinah went to throw a pillow and knocked Camila off the bed into the nightstand and her arm hit it really hard and it's broken." I rambled.

"M..mommy o..ow" The realization that Camila had slipped back into her headspace hit me and I held her closer, rubbing her back. "Hey.. baby.. shhh. I got you.." I cooed. "Soo..Children's Hospital?" "Yea.. It'll scare her less." I said. I held her the whole way to the hospital and the poor kid never really stopped crying.

We pulled into the parking lot and got out. We checked in and didn't have to wait long, which I was glad for. The X-ray did show that her arm was broken pretty badly and she barely didn't need surgery.

Now it was just time for the cast. The whole process was gonna take a while, but we were willing to wait.

*time skip*

"Are you ready baby?" I asked Camzi. "M..mommy uhuh." Camzi cried as she tried to back away from the lady who was going to be putting her cast on her. "Come on sweetie, it's okay. It's gonna hurt but it will feel better later." Ally said kindly as she wiped away Camzi's tears.

Eventually, she did calm down and let the doctor put her cast on her. She'd chosen to get a yellow cast. "Close your eyes and it will be over before you know it, squeeze my finger if you need to baby." I told her and she did and believe me when I say, she might be an itty bitty lil thing, but she has a tight grip.

Once Camzi's cast was on, I tapped her gently. "Open your eyes baby, it's all done." She squinted one eye open before opening them both and sniffling, starting to smile a little, I smiled back at her, Ally and the doctor did too. "Hey, and guess what! Since you were sooo brave, you can pick ANY toy you want out of the chest and you I'll give you three free ice cream coupons since there's three of you. How does that sound?"

Camzi's eyes lit up and she nodded. The doctor brought the toys over and Camzi picked out a shopkins set and the doctor handed us the coupons. "Thank you." Ally and I both said. "Camzi, baby, what do you say?" I asked, she looked up at the doctor, "Fanks." The Doctor smiled.

"She's a sweetheart, okay, her arm is going to hurt, but I'll prescribe her some pain medication to help with that. Does she take pills or does she prefer liquid?" "Umm, liquid." Lauren answered. The doctor nodded and typed in something.

"I'll go get the medicine and the prescription for refills." She said before getting up. "You did really good today sweetie!" Ally cooed to Camzi. "Yea baby, I'm proud of you." Camzi smiled, "Pweddy mommy!" Camzi held up her cast. "Yea, it's pretty isn't it?" I replied. She nodded as the doctor came back with the medicine and prescription.

"You guys are good to go, I took care of the sign out process so you can go ahead and leave, call or bring her back if anything alarms you. Also, she will be due for a follow up in a month." Ally and I both nodded and I picked Camzi up. "Thank you." I told the doctor. "No problem." She answered as we left.

We made it to the car and I sat Camzi next to me. "Ally, I was thinking we could go get ice cream now and then go back to the house and then we'll see about the zoo." "Sounds like a plan to me, want me to call Mani, since I know she's up?" "Umm yea."

Mani: Hey Ally, umm where are you guys because the only one here is Dinah and she's confused too.

Ally: Umm.. I'll talk to you about what exactly happened when we get back, but Camzi's arm got broken and now she has a cast and now we are on the way to get ice cream then we should be on the way home.

Mani: Awh, is she okay?

Ally: Oh yea, she's good. It scared her and it hurt, but she's all puppies and sunshine now. She's just excited about the ice cream.

Mani: Camila's excited about food..? Did they give her some drug?

Ally: No, Camzi's excited about food. But yea, actually Camila ate on her own this morning. Lauren told me, she just took her into the kitchen and got some cereal and said she was hungry. I'm proud of her.

Mani: That's great! Have fun guys, I'll see you when you get here.

Ally: Okay, love you

Mani: Love you too.

"Aaaand we're here. Want me to go and get it?" "Yes please, you know the usual." I said with a smile, handing her the coupons. "Be right back." She shut the door and I turned to Camzi. She was trying to open her shopkins. I giggled at her. "Here sweets, I'll get it." I said.

She smiled thankfully at me and I took the package, opening it, and handing her the toys out of it. I had to admit, the shopkins were adorable. "Fanks mommy." I gave her a kiss on the forehead as Ally got back. "No problem baby." Ally handed mine and Camzi's ice cream and ate hers as we drove home. I ate my ice cream while feeding Camzi hers because I knew she would have made more of a mess if she was feeding herself.

Everyone had finished their ice cream before we got home. Once we got home I carried Camzi inside and got our empty ice cream cups while Ally got hers and Camzi's shopkins. Normani and Dinah were nervously waiting on the couch eating pizza. "You guys good?" Ally asked, giggling.

"Shhh they just got in a plane crash!" Normani shushed. Ally rolled her eyes. "Do you wanna know what happened to her arm or not guys." I asked them kindly. Dinah paused the show they were watching, which I knew was Grey's Anatomy. I carried Camzi over to them after Ally and I threw away the trash.

"What happened?" Dinah asked sympathetically. "This morning after Camila and I had cereal we planned on going to the zoo. We wanted to see who all wanted to come, and being well... Camila, she went into Dinah's room first to try and wake her up. Umm.. Dinah, you weren't really awake, so don't blame yourself for this please hun. She laid next to you to try and get you up, but you thought she was still standing next to your bed. You went to throw a pillow at her and you flung her out of the bed and she fell really hard and her arm hit the nightstand and it broke."

Dinah's eyes started to water and we all gave her a sympathetic look. "Dinah.. you didn't mean to. She doesn't blame you sweetie, I promise. Ask her yourself." I said, holding Dinah's hand. "Camila?" Camzi

didn't answer. "Camzi, Dinah.." Ally whispered to her.

"Oh, um. Camzi." Camzi looked up, "I'm really sorry that I broke your arm sweetheart, I really didn't mean to. Ple-" "Is otay Cheechee." Camzi said softly. A look of relief washed over Dinah's face. "Thank you Mila sweetie, and I know your arm hurts, how about we all watch movies and cuddle today and we can see how you feel tomorrow about going to the zoo. How's that?" Dinah offered to Camzi, who nodded.

"O..otay." She nodded once. Camzi laid her head back on me, starting to whimper a little bit. "What's wrong hun? Is it your arm?" Normani asked Camzi, who nodded. "Awh.. here baby, take some medicine." I cooed, pouring the proper dosage into the medicine cup. "Open camie." Ally said.

She opened and swallowed the medicine without too much of a fuss about the taste afterwards. "Shh.. Let's go put on Nemo, yea?" Dinah said softly. Camzi calmed down and nodded. We all head upstairs and put on some movies. We ate, watched movies, and Camzi and I cuddled all day.

Everyone had just gotten ready for bed and Ally and Dinah had already fallen asleep and we'd just told Mani goodnight.

Camzi had started regressing pretty far in her headspace after a couple movies, so she was pretty far in at this point. I had just gotten her into a diaper and put her in a little pair of pajama pants because she seemed to be running a little bit of a fever.

I went to walk two feet away to put Camzi's clothes in the hamper and she started to cry.

I quickly picked her back up, cradling her and wiping away her tears. "It's okay baby girl. Shhh.. Mommy's here." I cooed softly. "Let's go to bed sweetie." I told her softly, laying down with her. She tugged gently at the hem of my shirt. By now, I knew what it meant, so I took off my t shirt and positioned her so that she was comfortable and I could feed her.

She latched on with ease and I gently smoothed her hair and before I knew it she'd fallen asleep. I left my tshirt off because I knew that skin to skin contact was comforting for Camzi. I gave her a paci and let her rest on top of my chest. I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight baby girl, I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 50
You accidentally text Dinah thinking it was your best friend and things start to happen. You both have secrets, can you push through them? (gxg and t...
19.3K 523 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...
18.8K 464 29
Lauren is going through pain after Camila left fifth harmony because she never got to tell Camila how she felt about her. SLOW UPDATES
148K 4K 16
Camila gets an opportunity to interview a famous artist, Ms. Lauren Jauregui. What happens when the two girls start to have feelings for each other t...