I cant hear you... But I wish...

By AllstarBeatzMarie

Being rewritten! Feel free to continue or check out Born In Silence. **Gay Romance Novel** Owen Randy is dea... More

I cant hear you... But I wish I could (boyxboy)
Chapter Two (2)
Chapter Three (3)
Chapter Four (4)
Chapter Five (5)
Chapter Six (6)
Chapter Seven (7)
Chapter Eight (8) Part 1....
Chapter Eight (8) Part 2 ......
Chapter Nine (9)
Chapter Ten (10)
Chapter Eleven (11)
Chapter Twelve (12)
Chapter Thirteen (13)
Chapter Fourteen (14)
Chapter Fifteen (15)
Chapter Sixteen (16)
Chapter Seventeen (17)
Chapter Eighteen (18)
Chapter Nineteen (19)
Chapter Twenty (20)
Chapter Twenty-One (21)
Chapter Twenty-Two (22)
Chapter Twenty-Three (23)
Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 1 .....
Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 2 ......
Chapter Twenty-Five (25)
Chapter Twenty-Six (26)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28)
Chapter Thirty (30)
Chapter Thirty-One (31)
Chapter Thirty-Two (32)
Chapter Thirty-Three (33)
Chapter Thirty-Four (34)
Chapter Thirty-Five (35)
Chapter Thirty-Six (36)
Chapter Thirty-Seven (37)
Chapter Thirty-Eight (38)
Chapter Thirty-Nine (39)
Chapter Forty (40)
Chapter Forty-One (41)
Chapter Forty-Two (42)
Chapter Forty-Three (43)
Chapter Forty-Four (44)
Chapter Forty-Five (45)
Chapter Forty-Six (46)
Chapter Forty-Seven (47)
Chapter Forty-Eight (48)
Chapter Forty-Nine (49)
Chapter Fifty (50)
Chapter Fifty-One (51)
Chapter Fifty-Two (52)
Chapter Fifty-Three (53)
Chapter Fifty-Four (54)
What you cant see (BoyxBoy)
Owen & Tyler's Story Update

Chapter Twenty-Nine (29)

17.2K 437 53
By AllstarBeatzMarie

Owens p.o.v

I sat in the boys bathroom my legs up on the seat crying. Right after Sean shoulder bumped me, he kicked me in the stomach, then punched me too.

He must have noticed Tyler had a girlfriend; whos name is Shannon, and he wont be able to save me no more like he used to, so Im an open target now. 

The stall door was kicked open, and relief flooded through Bens face as he noticed it was me, but then wavered back to worry when he saw my arm, where I had reopened the cuts I gave myself yesterday. He lifted me up and helped me walk to a bench close to the nurses office.

He walked in, then came out with gauze and peroxide. Wincing when he sprayed some on my cut, he quickly bandaged it.

'Its lunch' he signed, trying to hide a big smile. I shrugged, I wasnt hungry. 'Youve been in the bathroom for fours hours' he signed again, tilting the side of his lips down, forming a frown. I just shrugged again. Not like I missed anything. Except Tyler making out with his girlfriend.

Ben pulled me into a hug, making me get his shirt wet with tears. He rubbed my back, then helped me up, walking to the cafeteria. He sat us down at a different table though, thank god.

There was only enough chairs for five, so they took out Tylers chair and Joes. Everybody smiled when they saw me. Even the twins both gave me a death grip hug, making me want to laugh. They started to have a tug of war over me, trying to get me to sit by one of them. I giggled as they did so. Then, Tamarah stood up, slapping them both on the back of the heads, and pulling me with her. She sat me down by her, sticking her newly pierced tongue out.

Somehow, now, I was way more better, its like nothing ever happened.

I turned to Ben and signed 'She got a piercing?' I asked, he smiled and went to tell Tamarah. Who looked at me, sticking her tongue out of her mouth all the way. The top ball was blue, and the bottom a bright pink. She pulled out her phone and handed it to me, 

It hurt like a bitch.

Smiling I passed it back to her, that was so cool. My mom honestly would kill me if I got a piercing.

I was laughing along with everybody else today, being here with people that cared for me, around me, made me feel good.

Until they all looked behind me, I gave Ben a weird look whos face started to show a lot of anger. I turned around and jumped, Tyler and that hoe was standing their. Tears filled up in my eyes as I seen them holding hands, intertwined.

How could he replace me that fast, and not get hurt? Or even miss me. The girls move started to move and she gave me disgusting stares, as Tyler just looked at me. Not trying to stop her.

I let y tears fall, and the twins quickly pulled me away. Ben and Tamarah got up in all of their faces. Tamarahs finger pointed at the girl, getting right up in her face.

Tyler trying to separate them but Ben kept on pushing him back, and he would just take it. I nearly fell, but ran out the doors, outside the school. And ran home. The door was unlocked, so I ran right passed my mom who was sipping some coffee, and ran into my room.

Crying on my bed, and on some terms dry heaving; feeling like I was going to puke and I couldnt even yell out. I could feel the bile rising up my throat every time I heaved.

 I ran to the bathroom, lifting up the seat; throwing up something that looks like water. But, it has never hurt so bad. My throat hurt so bad, it was just burning, every time the water like substance spewed out of my mouth, and some times my nose.

I started to cry again when I saw everybody barge into the bathroom, wide-eyed, and mouths hanging open.

Closing my eyes tightly when more spewed out of my mouth, my mom ran out of the room, and Ben ran up to me lifting me up, outside and to my moms car.

Ben's p.o.v [Muahhahahaahhaaaa]

My heart was out to Owen, really it actually was. My friend, Tyler, is such a douche bag. Honestly, if he was gay. I dont care, hes still my friend, but to hurt somebody as fragile as Owen, really, you have a issue.

His mom was rushing him to their family doctor, because she didnt know if it was serious enough to take him to the Emergency Center.

I sat Owen on my lap, and he clung to me, as I did to him.

He was silently crying, and humming, and I dont think he knows that he does that. Ms. Randy was talking on the phone with the Family Doctor, they said that to just bring him in, and they will set up a room for him.

The car jerked to a stop and thats when Owen puked again, but this time there was more, more of what? More blood.

I caught it in a bucket before it could hit the seats our me, and I quickly picked him up. Tamarah slammed her car door shut, and we all went in, but they got stopped at the door and was told to wait in the waiting room, so it was only Ms. Randy, Owen and me. I set him on the doctors cot, but he doesnt let me go.

"OK, well just let him sit on you, I need him to open his mouth" the doctor said.

I nodded, and turned him around, sitting first, then him on my lap, clasping my arms around his waist, and in return he put his head into my chest closing his eyes.

The doctor, wiped his mouth with a little wet cloth and cleared all his vomit, off his face. "So what happened?" he asked, opening Owens mouth, and lighting it up, then placing a gloved finger inside, feeling the top. Earning a little whine from Owen.

"I dont even know," Ms. Randy said, wiping her eyes. "He... He just came running in, and right to his room, and thats when Ben came, and we heard him dry heaving so we rushed upstairs, and soon he started to vomit blood, after he was puking like water" 

He nodded his head, pulling his finger out of his mouth, "Has he been eating, regularly?" he cocked a brow, turning his head towards her. Letting me stare at the back of his head; he had his ears stretched, and was actually if I was gay, would say he is fairly attractive.

"No," she choked back a sob, "He hasnt been eating, I send him a lunch, everyday, and the past couple he just wont eat, he used to always, and.... and now, he just wont" her tears started up again.

"OK" was his answer, he went back to studying Owen, "Do you know why?" he asked, eyes not leaving Owen,

"His um... One month, boyfriend, just, you know. Left him, and my boy must be sad, because whenever he comes home, all he does is cry and cry. And he stopped talking, stopped eating" 

My fist clenched, taking some of Owens shirt into my fists, another reason to injure Tyler.

"Depression?" he asked, and Ms. Randy nodded. "Can we weigh him?" And she nodded to, "Can you lift him up and put him on the scale over there?" he pointed to the corner of the room, while his head was in Owens papers.

So I did what I was told, and stood Owen on the scale, thats when the doctor started to fool around with the stuff on the top, "Well, he used to weigh around one-ten" he paused "He lost around fifteen pounds, so he now weighs ninety-five... but" He said stretching the 'u's sound. "Does he do any like exercise? Because I dont think he could loose fifteen pounds in two days"

"Hes started to walk home again, he runs home to" she explained,

"Ok, well that could be why," he nodded agreeing, while I lifted him back up. "If you want, you guys can take some blankets and get him out of the wet shirt" he suggested, nodding, he passed blankets, and I laid Owen on the bed, pulling off his shirt, and pants until he was just in his boxers.

Sitting him up, I wrapped it around him, Mrs. Randy nodded, I lifted him bridal style and he fell asleep instantly, as we left the room.

"He doesnt feel like 95 pounds" I mumbled to myself, moving him up and down a little.

"I know, my boy is light, my boy is light" she said, holding the door and wrapping the blanket more securely.

"Thank you, Ben" she smiled, opening the car door for Owen and I, placing him in first, then I got in after him.

Some time on the ride home, Owen found his way onto my lap, and fell asleep. "He moves in his sleep lots, you know" I laughed, putting him on his bed.

"Lord, tell me about it" she smiled at me, "Hes a mommies boy" she patted his hair, "But he worries me lots" she paused, "I thought Tyler wouldnt hurt him, he came on so nice" she mumbled, sitting beside Owen, "I thought he would help my baby. I thought he would open him up to the world, but no. He just put him back into that hole, and maybe even deeper" she whispered, holding Owens hand.

"Im sure he didnt mean to" I said, defending my friend

"But its the fact, that he did, he hurt my baby! He hides himself! Because of him, I asked Tyler, no, I told him, not to hurt him. And what did he do now? He hurt him Ben, he hurt him" she sobbed, hugging Owens sleeping figure. 

And he started to hum.

"Ben, please dont leave my son, please, Im begging you" she folded him fingers between one another, in a 'begging' matter.

"I wont, never will" I smiled at her, "hes got a whole table of friends" I smiled, padding his back, and he started to hum some more.
___________________________________________________________________________

Enjoyy ~! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
184K 5.7K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
498K 19.9K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...
43.6K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...