The Akatsuki caught me..

By KupcakexKiller

I DONT OWN NARUTO, OR THE AKATSUKI!!! I own Kuro, though. This is an OC x Akatsuki love story. I'm new, so I... More

The Akatsuki caught me..
Chapter 1: Remember who you are
Chapter 2: Never
Chapter 3: Meetings
Kuro's Abilities
Chapter 4: Pancakes
Chaper 5: The Day
Chapter 6: Dream
Chapter 7: The Man With Red Eyes
Chapter 8: Too Funny..
Chapter 9: Katsu!
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: The Artists' in the Akatsuki
Chapter 12: The Night
Chapter 13: The Forbidden Question?!
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 16: Your Going Down!!
Chapter 17: No way!
Chapter 18: Something's off..
Charecter update!
Chapter 19: Missions!
Chapter 20: Visions
Chapter 21: Moving On
Chapter 22: Akatsuki Game Night! Just what I need!
Chapter 23: 7 Minutes in.. Hell!
Chapter 24: What A Night..
Chapter 25: First Attempt
Chapter 26: The 2nd and Last
Valetine's Day (Special!)

Chapter 15:

7.8K 256 50
By KupcakexKiller

Hidan blinked and grinned at me. "Way to go, mabye now I won't actually call you 'Bitch' anymore. I smirked. "Is that a compliment?" He paused and opened his mouth to say something, but Kakazu interuptted by taking me into a bone-crushing hug, and swinging me around. "Aahhh!! You made me riiichhh!!!" He cooed and petted my head, putting me down. I twitched and coughed a little. "I made you rich?" He nodded quickly and started counting the money. "$5,890!!" He squealed. I twitched. 'Kakazu never acted like this before... The first tme.. he yelled at me.. and now..' I looked and him rubbing the money on his cheek, and smelling it. I twitched. I pictured Kakazu in a huge chamber, swimming in money and gold. I frowned and sighed when Hidan petted my head. 'Money-loving old bastard' I said. "Hey! Did you hear me, Kuro?" Hidan said. I blinked a few times, and shook my head.

"I-I'm sorry, what'd you say?" He grinned. "I said, we can finally get some fucking decent enough groceries." I blinked. "D-Decent?" Hidan nodded and whispered in my ear. "You see, along with being an Old Man, and a money lover, he loves to save it, too." I looked at Kakazu, still smelling the money and rubbing it on his cheek. "I see.." I whispered back. He started saying not-so nice words in my ear, and I nodded, seeing where he came from with those words.

Hidan smirked and pulled away, looking at Kakazu, wrapping an arm around mine. "To him, It's all about the money.." Kakazu suddenly glanced at us, specifically Hidan, and walked over to him, glaring at him. "What lies are you telling my precious money-maker?" He said while pulling me away from Hidan and started walking off to the grocery store. Hidan started cursing at Kakazu, telling him to wait up, in not to-nice ways. I frowned and looked up at Kakazu. "Kaka-Senpai, Does Hidan-Senpai always swear this much?"

He nodded, and decided I've heard enough of Hidan's pottymouth, and covered my eyes, turned both of us around, and he started yelling at Hidan for swearing around me. I stood there, looking REALLY confused, but all I heard was yelling, and Hidan flipping Kakazu off. 'He probably threatened Kakazu to kill him if he didn't shut up, and if he had it, He'd bring his scythe and he would've been hacking it at him.. Poor Kakazu...' I thought and grinned. Kakazu patted my ears and I looked up at him. I hate how I'm like -- 5"5 and they're all like, 5"7 or taller. I think I saw him smile, under his mask, and he let my ears go. "Come on."

He turned around, and Hidan was on the other side of me, muttering curses to Kakazu and, he looked a little bit embarassed, I must say. I just smiled as we walked in, and a few girls that worked there greeted Hidan and Kakazu, but glared the hell out of me. As soon as we went down an aisle, I groaned and grabbed my short hair. "Why is it when EVERYTIME a girl sees me with one of you two, she gives me a dirty look?!" I growled, extremely frustrated.

Kakazu picked something up and threw it in the cart, and kept doing that as we moved aisle to aisle. "Well, I'm not a lady expert, but they're probably jealous of your looks,.." he started. "...or the two guys standing next to you. Or both!" Hidan said. I groaned, and shook my head. "It sucks.." They both stopped and stared af me. I clenched my fists and stared at the ground. "I tried to be friends.. but.. they just ignore me or treat me badly.." I frowned and shut my eyes. "It's not fair! Konan hates me and she doesn't even give me a damn reason of why!!" I said loudly. There was silence. "Kuro-chan, we can talk about this, but it can't be now.." Kakazu said. i looked up when Hidan grabbed my face. "Yeah, she has a history here.. Just, we can't tell you here, somewhere private.. Please. I promise.."

I nodded and stared at the ground as Kakazu gently petted my head. "You have alot to learn, young one." he whispered to me. I nodded and looked up staring at the next aisle. My eyes got wide and I quickly ran to it. "What in the... Oh. Candy." I heard Hidan say, and Kakazu chuckled. "They love candy, Hidan." I narrowed my eyes, scanning through what all they had. Suprisingly, they had, my personal favorite. "POCKY!!" I shouted, and quickly covered my mouth. I heard Hidan's obnoxious laugh, and they stood right next to me. I blinked and grabbed 5 boxes of Chocolate Pocky, staring at Kakazu intently to see his reaction.

"What do you need THAT much candy for?" He asked, examining one of the boxes. I pouted. "I like this, and I'm paying for it." I stuck my tounge out and Kakazu shrugged. Only $1 a box, and I had alot of money, sooo, It wouldn't break me if I got 5. I grinned, and cheerfully waltzed around the store the rest of the time, clinging onto the pocky boxes. Hidan turned to me while Kakazu was getting everything on the counter. "You sure do love that stuff, don't you?" I nodded and blushed. "I'll give you some, If you want." Hidan thought and smiled sheepishly at me. "Cool."

We spent about 10 minutes, just on getting Kakazu to let go of his precious, 'money', as soon as we did, I calmly paid for my pocky, thanking the man and apoligizing for Kakazu's behavior. I walked out and looked at the receipt. It had something scribbled on it. "Call me sometime (; -Nick," then It said his number on it. I rolled my eyes. Hidan snatched it from my hands. "Ooh, Kuro-chan's moving up in the world, Eeh?" He nudged me and I smiled and returned the gesture by punching him in the arm. He pretended to rub his arm and whimpered. "Oow. Kakazu, Kuro hurt mee.." Kakazu snickered and I noticed he was lugging all of the groceries. "You deserved it, probably." I twitched and covered my ears, not wanting to hear Hidan screaming. We got out of the gates, and went back to the same bush that I teleported to, and also the cloaks were still there.

I un-covered my ears as they put their cloaks on, and nodded to me. I shut my eyes and put my hands on their shoulders, imagining the Akatsuki base. I opened my eyes, and we were standing right at the door to it. I punched the air. "Yeeess!! My transportation wokrs even in my imagination!!" Hidan chuckled and petted my head, as I opened the door, following them to the kitchen, and helped put away things. Kakazu stopped in the middle of opening a cabinet and looked at me. "Now that I think of it, Kuro, can you cook?"

I nodded. He walked up to me and looked down at me, and started shaking my shoulders. "You can?!" he said, suprised. I nodded again, confused. "Umm.. Doesn't anyone know how to?" Kakazu shook his head. I frowned. "Oh, Dear that's sad. I hope you like what I make tonight." Kakazu nodded and whispered in my ear. "After dinner, just follow Hidan upstairs, we'll tell you." I smiled and nodded. "Will do." I started cooking my specialty dinner, and boy did it look good!! I'd made a few large plates of it, so everyone could get. We had alot of members. I ran out of the kitchen, stopping at the first step, and yelled, really loudly, "DINNER!!!" I ran back in the kitchen, and counted down.

5, 4, 3, 2...

1. I heard a stampeed of people running down the steps, and into the kitchen. I smiled cheerfully. "Tonight's Dinner, is Taco Casserole with Spanish Rice, and for Dessert, Chocolate Cake!~" I giggled. Everyone's mouth watered, and they all stepped up and served themselves. After everyone was done with the 'Dinner' part, I took out 3 Large Chocolate cakes, and set them on the table. I looked around the kitchen and snickered. "Good thing there's a dishwasher." I muttered. I walked up and served myself some Casserole, and ate it. After I was done, I sighed and smiled to myself. I make the best dinners...

"Oi, The cake is good, Kuro." I blinked and looked up, at Hidan sitting infront of me. 'Oh. Lovely.' I muttered and smiled. "Thank you." I walked up and put my dish in the washing machine, and turned it on, while grabbing another plate and served myself a large amount of Chocolate Cake, then following Hidan upstairs, into a room with black walls, and weights and benches everywhere. I frowned, and saw Kakazu laying on his back on one of the benches, deep in thought.

"Oi, Kakazu." Hidan got his attention. He looked at me and I sat down on a bench, starting to eat my monsterous amount of cake. "Konan..." Kakazu started as I stared at him. "...she.. she's been around in the base..." I snickered. 'Base. Been around. Akatsuki base.'(No pun intended) "With all of us, except Deidara, Sasori, and Itachi. She has a thing for Leader, though." I blinked and frowned. "She's gotten to Pein?" Kakazu stared at me. "He lets you call him by his real name?" I nodded. "Not that we know of, he doesn't tell us anything, all we know is there's a thing between Konan and Leader, but we're not sure if he's messed with her or not." I looked down. "So, she's a whore?" "Yeah, pretty much she just used us to make someone else in the base jealous, though. She had us fighting eachother." I nodded. "So.., you think that she hates me because she wants to take Itachi first?" I looked at them and they stared at me confused.

"Itachi?" I nodded. "This morning.. she called me a bitch and she started screaming about, 'Leave them alone, they're all mine!!' and Itachi came in and she hugged him saying something about, 'I'm don't want anything to..' and that was it." I said, thinking back to the evil little she-devil. "Oh, but I did try to piss her off infront of Pein by actually listening to him, and calling him Senpai, and she looked pretty mad when he told me to call him 'Pein' instead of Leader." Hidan started laughing, and Kakazu nodded. "She's jealous of you, exactly because of her fear of the men in here not liking her anymore. She plays this game like we're property."

"..If she did us, we're hers." Hidan finished Kakazu's sentence. "If she didn't, and another girl comes in the picture, theirs drama and Konan gets territorial." Kakazu explained. "Hm" I said. "She's such a bitch." I added. Hidan laughed again, and Kakazu chuckled and nodded. I took a big bite of my cake. "That's a stupid reason to hate me." He nodded again. "I mean, come on. I could be a REALLY strong ally, and here she is, hating me, just because.." I noticed Kakazu looked suprised, and Hidan was on the floor dying of laughter. Never the less, I continued on, talking with my mouth full. ".. she can't get what she wants. Seriously, douchebag move. If she tries to turn you guys against me, you know I'm a witness to how much a douche she is. Seriously. Grow the hell up." I swallowed my cake and Hidan was crying covering his mouth, pointing behind me. Kakazu stood up and stood besides me, looking behind me.

I stood up and twisted around, setting my precious cake down and stared at, none other than, Konan. Hidan stood next to me, in fits of laughter. "Daaaaaamn. This is gonna be fun." Hidan said. I grinned widely, taking Konan off guard, she glared at me more. "Oh hell yeah." I cracked my neck, and then my knuckles.

Writer's Note:

Next Chapter: IT'S ON!! KONAN VS KURO!! Stay tuned in!! It'll be alot of fun in this next one!

xXKuroXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 14.8K 60
I wake up seeing a group known as the Akatsuki, a group who tries to take advantage of my lost memories. Orochimaru saves me from them and brings me...
1.9M 33.2K 166
Very first book ever. New here. I love the Akatsuki boys soo. Yep! Check out my Naruto Scenarios as well XD hope you enjoy this!!
995 36 17
"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰?" "𝓘𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!" Sasuke Uchiha X FEM! OC -I do not own any characters besides the OC used, nor do I own Nar...
9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...