The Sannins Sister ( naruto f...

Bởi Anyssa_Marie

Description in story!!! First story so I didn't know where to put it sorry! Read if you like! Xem Thêm

The Sannins Sister ( naruto fan-fic )
Chapter 1 The Arrival
Chapter 2 The Reunion
Chapter 4: Silent punishment
Chapter 5: Expect the unexpected
Chapter 6: unimaginable hate
Chapter 7: unimaginable hate part 2
Chapter 9: Discovered
Chapter 10: A series of unfortunate events
Chapter 11: Holy Shee-it!
Chapter 12: My beautiful creatures
authors chapter sorry ;c
Chapter 13: Ino-Pig
Chapter 14: You Pumpernickel
AUTHORS NOTE SOWWY
UPDATE AND SHTUFF
Chapter 15: Narwhal
Chapter 16: Why so serious?
Part 20: Cooties

Chapter 3: ramen and future hokage?

2.2K 79 2
Bởi Anyssa_Marie

Waking up, I slammed my fist down on the alarm silencing it from awaking my beauty sleep. My eyes snap over to the alarm with a curious gaze. When did I get a alarm and even so why was it on? This absolutely makes no sense, but now that I'm up might as well get ready.

I hopped of my bed and dragged myself to my bathroom and turning it on to a cool warm. I pulled my clothes off my and took a step into the shower letting the water pour over me. I washed my hair with coconut smelling shampoo and conditioner which I conveniently found in the shower and lathered my hair till I deemed it worthy and turned off the shower. I wrapped the fuzzy towel over my curvy form and dashed into the walk on closet and put on my usual attire. I sauntered into my kitchen and opened the fridge to reveal..... nothing. Not even milk. I put on my sandals and stomped my way to the door ready for some sort of food to come my way.

After walking for about 10-20 minutes I found myself upon a small resturant. Pushing the curtains aside I sat on a worn-down stool and awaited for service. Darting my eyes around I spotted a boy my age shoving ramen down his throat. Worrying he was going to choke, I turned my attention forward hoping to dodge his gaze. An old man walked over to me, smiling with a fatherly aura.

"What would you like?", he asked me.

"Miso ramen please." I replied as I put my menu down.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Sorry this ended really suddenly but it's that I'm tired and I have finals tomorrow but I'm really sorry! I hope this chapter is long enough for you and I will upload as soon as I can. BTW I DONT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY CHARACTER KURAYAMI! ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATOR OF NARUTO CX. Thanks for reading! And remember to stay awesome my friends

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 218 33
Y y y/ N, this is not like what you think. Why Naruto. This is my first story and English is not my mother tounge so please forgive me for the gramm...
29.9K 746 29
Y/N knew Gaara ever since they were kids. I'll explain more about their backstory in the first chapter. Y/N is part of the Anko clan, a clan with a k...
54 1 1
I am sry I didn't have time to get a pic of Naruto. Pls at least see the first chapter. I can't blame you if skip mine but just look at it a bit pls...
365 6 14
It's in the first chapter!!! My very first Attack on Titan story!!! Yay!!