Awakened (manxman)**Hallowee...

By ladydianna01

Betrayed, beaten, and left for dead, Seth Forsyth truly believed he was going to die like an abandoned animal... More

Awakened Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20...Part 1
Chapter 20... Part 2
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

63.1K 2.9K 249
By ladydianna01

Chapter 10

(Cutie Seth, and from the pic of the chickens ya'll know what that means...lol)

Etienne

I sensed Jacques long before he tapped on my office door before he opened it and peeked his head around the panel.

"Come in, did you find out anything new?" I asked as my second in command made himself comfortable in the chair in front of my desk.

"His mother doesn't believe the story the University is trying to feed them about Seth running off with some unknown lover. She making some noise and drawing the wrong kind of attention to herself if you know what I mean."

"Huh, we'll have to do something about that. Have your spies provided any new intel on what's going on in Morgan's camp?" I leaned back in my chair with the file on Seth's adoptive parents in my hands and studied the adoptive mother's photograph.

"Nothing other the usual over inflated egomaniac crap Morgan dishes out on a daily basis. The little pissant from Seth's so called circle of friends who gave up the information about Morgan's involvement in your boy's assault went running right to Morgan and told him about being roughed up. Luckily the fucker knows nothing about who I am or who sent me." He informed me as I continued to study the portfolio on the people who were responsible for safeguarding and raising my fated.

"Morgan's time is coming, his days were numbered when he set his malicious sights on Seth with the intent to have him killed. He and his pitiful excuse for a coven will feel my wrath, make no mistakes about that. In the meantime, prepare to take a little trip." I said as I handed the file folder over to Jacques.

"Fuck me, upper class suburbia! Whhyyy?" He whined as he flung himself back into the seat and proceeded to pout like a five year old kid.

"Because I asked you to. Sebastian is indisposed and I need you to find out more than what that portfolio is telling me. The mother knows more than she is letting on otherwise she wouldn't be fighting so hard for the truth. Put protection on them since she is making waves Morgan may want to silence her. Also have the boys bring me the Dean of the University. It's time he and I have a little chat. Magic and spell casters, attempted murder, and the disappearance of a student without so much as a peep from the local news stations doesn't sit well with me. He knows something and it's time they begin to face the consequences of their actions." Rising from my desk, I made my way to the door with Jacques hot on my heels.

"Do you want me...What the fuck?" He squawked and jumped out of the way as a brood of chickens swarmed down the hallway bringing with them all their ruckus and noise.

Jacques was a sight standing there with his mouth gaped open and wide eyed as he watched the screaming poultry continue their loud, messy way down the hallway leaving a flurry loose feathers behind in their wake.

"My darling, we have discussed this." I turned my head and addressed my pouting little love as he stood at the other end of the hallway with his arms crossed over his slender chest. That pretty protruding bottom lip of his looked deliciously enticing, and good enough to nibble on.

"Am I not your mate, your fated?" He asked and I couldn't do anything but nod my head as he pierced me with his laser sharp gaze. Damn, my cock jerked behind the zipper of my slacks. My baby looked absolutely stunning when he's upset.

"Um...." Jacques started to say something but the chickens returned and brought their noise with them.

All conversation was cut off as the hall filled with the noisy birds, myself and Jacques, and few members of the guard who I can only assume weren't in close proximity when Seth's emotions got the best of him. I could only shake my head at the spectacle that is now overtaking my household. Using my foot, I eased a few of the walking fried chicken out of the way as I made my way towards my angry little kitten. I barked out orders to my remaining guard together the fowl and put them somewhere until Seth's magic wore off. One hen in particular seemed to have taken an instant dislike to Jacques, because she was trying to peck away at his leg as he was trying to shoo her away with the folder in his hand while lifting his leg trying to dodge her jabbing beak.

Ignoring the chaos behind me I gathered Seth's stiff body into my arms and bent forward to give him a kiss on his forehead. "Of course you are the keeper of my heart. Why do you ask me such a thing?"

Seth tried wiggling out of my arms, but it was no use as I easily kept him pinned to my chest. He huffed out a frustrated breath before looking up at me. "Because, everytime I set foot out of my room to search for you, those men, guards or whatever try their best to prevent me from finding you or they tell me they will call you. Why can't I roam freely in your house?" He demanded all but stamping his foot right there in the middle of caterwauling birds and a bunch of vampires who were trying to catch them.

"I'm sorry baby, the fault is mine. We are not fully mated and until we are, it doesn't sit well with my possessive nature to let you roam free amongst the coven members until they are fully aware of your place at my side." I tried to cajole him, but the little vixen shocked the hell out of me when he pressed his delectable little body even closer to mine. My cock instantly filled to throbbing in reaction to his closeness. The scent of his arousal almost brought me to my knees.

"Well whose fault is that? I understand that you are giving me time to assimilate to you and what's happening in my life now, but how am I supposed to settle in when my place at your side isn't defined between us or the members of your coven?" He inquired and his words made me pause and think. He did make a valid point. Was I finding reasons to hold back from giving him eternity? Did he understand that once I claimed him as mine, the changes he would go through mentally and physically? I'd only touched on the subject when we talked about his magic and I explained what I knew about his true identity to him. Maybe it was time for full disclosure of what being mated to me truly entails.

"I think we need to talk in depth about our mating once and for all so you can make an informed decision if you want me and the life I will provide for you."

"Well, there is no time like the present." He replied and I had no choice but to take him by the hand and lead him to the one place we were guaranteed privacy, my bedroom. It was the perfect setting for our upcoming conversation. If he chose to be fully belong to me then I will claim him like my body and soul have been clamoring to do since I got that first whiff of his blood on the night air calling me to him in that old mill.

Seth walked into my room with a determined stride and his back ramrod straight. Seeing him in my personal and private space did things to my body and all sorts of naughty scenarios played through my mind like a movie reel in a darkened theatre. He stopped in the center of the room and looked around turning his body in a slow circle and saliva pooled in my mouth. My love was wearing one of those silky lounging pants with the button up shirt to match. The muted light from the lamps behind him enhanced his silhouette through the thin material and it was like he was wearing nothing at all.

Mon Dieu, I wanted to palm my pulsing cock, but I didn't want my little love to see me doing so and getting the wrong idea before we have the chance to have this very necessary, all important conversation. I continued to watch him as he slowly made his way around the room until he came to an abrupt halt in front of my desk. He reached over and picked up his grandmother's journal. Shit, I forgotten to put it way before leaving my room this evening and now Seth was turning back and forth in his hands. I'd planned on letting him have it later on, after we've figured out more about him and his abilities.

"Where...Where did you get my mom's journal?" Seth turned and asked with a look of confusion on his gorgeous face.

Tilting my head to the side, I was sure that it was my turn to be confused. "That's not your mother's journal. That belongs to your grandmother, the seer I told you about."

"No, my mom has a journal just like this one. When I was little I used to see her reading from it sometimes writing in it. I haven't seen it in years, but I'd know it anywhere because of the unique designs on the leather cover." He explained as he walked over to me with the book in hand.

He went to open it and I stayed his hand to prevent it. "Seth, my love, this belonged to your grandmother. If you say your mother has one like it then we need to get a hold of it because I am guessing that it may hold more information about who you truly are." I gently informed him as I ran a finger over the worry line where it appeared in between his arched brows.

"With all that has happened, I haven't even thought about calling her to let her know that I'm alright. She must be frantic by now. How could I even forget to let them know I'm okay? I don't even know if they're even aware that I'm missing. I know I wasn't one to call in and check with them at every given moment, but I'm sure they've missed me by now." He rattled off as he paced away from me waving the book around in the air.

Walking up behind him, I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Don't distress yourself like this. It's okay...I've thrown a lot of information and surprises in your lap baby and no one can fault you for trying to deal with it all and remember everything and everyone after such a traumatic experience of almost losing your life, meeting a vampire who is destined to be yours, and finding out you are more than human. Discovering that you can turn my men into animals when they upset you and not having a clue as to how you do it will cause anyone to lose focus on anything else.

Seth sighed and turned in my arms so he was facing me. "We came in here to talk about us and getting closer to claiming each other and now yet another situation has popped up and I don't know what to do."

"Let's take it one step at a time. First thing is first, like I explained about being fully informed about your past and your magic, we need to go and visit your parents. I have a feeling they already know all about you. I was going to send Jacques, but I am sure you want to talk to them and have them see that you are alright in the flesh. I only ask that you wait until I have a few words with the Dean of your University."

"Whoa, you are going to go after them, they guys who hurt me?" He asked and I stepped back a little shocked that he could have entertained the idea that I wouldn't eliminate anyone who's ever laid a hurting hand on him.

Looking him fully in the eyes so that he see just how serious I was, I replied. "Absolutely."

Seth studied me for a minute before lifting his dainty hand and carding his fingers through my hair. "I understand, but I want to hear what he has to say. I want to be there."

Leaning forward I pecked his pouty, pink lips. "Anything you wish my love. Now let's talk about what it truly means to be claimed as my mate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 224 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
30.4K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
1.3K 83 45
{BOOK ii OF THE 'Scars I Hide'} Octaveus and Drew's relationship is getting serious. Every time they are together alone at least one of them wans to...
1M 50.5K 26
Lake doesn't like parties, he especially doesn't like getting drunk by drinking the alcoholic punch on accident, and he really doesn't enjoy followin...