His Baby {completed}

By jewel_louise

{EDITING IN PROGRESS} She left me when I was locked away, taking my heart and something else I didn't know a... More

Story Disclaimer/ Rant??
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Part 1
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Part 1
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part one
Chapter 25: Part two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

The decision

103K 1.7K 326
By jewel_louise

Hey loves, I felt like this announcement's wait was two weeks too long! I hope you all have been well and no matter the vote you can still get either story! You will just have to wait until I complete one story before starting the other and if I get enough of you all interested :)

Anyway the total votes were: Sequel but with different characters 10, Prequel 25, and for a sequel with Alex and Eve 70 votes! Quite a bit of you angels didn't care either way and I appreciate that you guys love my characters so much that it didn't matter. But I also greatly appreciated the votes in getting an idea on what to write about next.

So I will have to go with doing a sequel with Alex and Eve since it has the most votes! For all of you who have voted other wise please don't be disappointed. It does not mean that I will not write on the stories suggested. I just didn't want to write multiple stories at the same time using the same characters. I would rather not confuse myself or you guys with blending time lines ;)

As promised, below is the story cover's page as of now and a short excerpt pulled from it. I wanted to include a longer excerpt but if I had, I would have given too much away and whats the fun in giving away all good bits? :P

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/1IV4T4aO7x

Excerpt:

"I find you so damn delicious when you are angry with me Schätzchen." He whispers after he drags a leisure tongue across his lips. Swallowing hard, I  look away from his wet hard naked figure standing in the bathroom doorway in the dimly lit room. I can't believe him! The fucking nerve he has to just waltz in here like everything is alright!

"Alex can you put on some clothes already! I can't even take you serious or have a meaningful conversation with you being butt ass naked the way you are!" I snap out.

Alex shrugs his still glistening broad shoulders and laugh, "That sounds like a personal problem babe. Actually I don't want to talk...but If you want to come over here and tend to your dick then you can do that. If not then I don't want to hear about any of that crazy bullshit you are trying to talk_"

"Who is she?" I demand.

His head snaps up and he raises an eyebrow. Yeah his ass didn't know that I know. I walk up to him and sneer out, "Answer me! Who the fuck is she?"

Alex's mouth partially opens as it probably dawns on him who I am referring to. My body grows hot and fists trembles as he holds his chest and bark with laughter, "Eve, are you fucking kidding me?! You serious right now?"

I scrunch up my face and glare at him, "Does it look like I am playing Alex?"

His laughter suddenly leaves his eyes even though a smile still lingers on his face. "She is none of your concern Schätzchen. Now Drop it. I don't want to talk about shit that doesn't pertain to us." He gruffly commands with annoyance heavy in his tone. He turns his back to me and walks off into the closet. 

"What the hell? Alex this has everything to do with us! You were out with her multiple times alone! So. who. is. she?" I scream not caring if the neighbors could hear me. Thankfully the kids aren't here. I need answers and I will not accept anything less than that.

Moisture fills my eyes as Alex continues in ignoring me. From the doorway of the walk in I can see that his lips are moving silently. A coping technique. He's probably counting. I know he is on edge but I don't give a fuck. I can't believe him. All of his bullshit. All of the secrets he has been keeping. The sneaking around. The hushed telephone conversations. The late night to early morning hours.

Is he cheating? A question that I has been floating around in my head for the past few days. In my heart, I don't believe so....well most of the time I don't, but all of this random shit is just not adding up to equate otherwise.

Turning from him, I blindly head back into the room and pull out a duffle bag from under the bed. I can't do this shit anymore. Fuck him and all of his secrets.

I hurry in throwing clothes into the open bag at the end of our bed. A bed that has held so much happy memories. A bed that_

"What are you doing Eve?" Alex's calm voice like liquid gold rolls over into the large room. I turn to face him hoping to see remorse, fear, or anything to give me some sort of feeling that he gives a fuck. I find nothing but a blank cold stare.

"I'm done Alex! First all of the shady shit, then the birth control_"

He waves off my words and sighs as if I am being the unreasonable one, "Schätzchen, we don't need it anymore." My mouth drops and I scream in outrage.

"We? No Alex contrary to your belief, my body does not belong to you and I most certainly did need the birth control you jerk!" I still can't believe he had the nerve to flush my shit down the toilet like that. If I still had my rod this wouldn't have been an issue.

Alex just glares at me without responding. I slam the rest of my clothes into the bag. "I'm leaving." I declare out loud like it wasn't obvious. His hard ice blue eyes tears away from my face slowly and looks down at my bag then slowly back up to my face causing my heart to leap.

After a few more silent seconds, he unfolds himself from leaning against the closet's door frame and quietly walk over to the bedroom door. Meeting and holding my startled gaze, he reaches over and slowly turns the lock on the door. "No you aren't."

.................................................

Hopefully that short tidbit has gotten you guys' attention ;) I will be working on the first chapter this week. Also I want to try something new and exciting on you guys if you don't mind. I will be publishing this story on here sometime this week.

I know that a good bit of  you naughty birds are in the teens and if you are not then you older vixens will be able to enjoy it as well (I promise). I have a teen story coming out (more mature then young adult...sorry...not sorry). #olderteens

it's not going to be the usual cliche over used story plot on here nor will it be anything to do with the paranormal. Think of it as being a teenage mixture of Dexter, Banshee, American psycho, you, 50 shades of grey, and my psycho craziness. These productions have inspired me to form my OWN story plot and central idea for this spicy mix but in no means will it be the same or similar in regards to the productions' central ideas (characters, location, events, etc)

Of course it will be extremely sexy with a pack full of action ;) Here is a picture of the cover and "the about" section below. It's not published yet but it will be coming soon! I will republish this chapter with the link of it as well as a "His Baby part two" sequel's link once I publish the first chapters of both works.

Faint

Tossing my hair out of my eyes, I face Lily head on. "What are you doing here so early Lily?" I whisper out softly as I stalk toward her.

Balling up my fist in restraint, I glare at the shaken girl before me. Cocking my head to the side, I slowly look her up and down. She actually is... pretty cute. Her blue colored bob stops just below her jaw somehow bringing more attention to her high cheek bones and naturally dark pink lips. A frown forms on my own as I look down over her dreadful outfit. The damn thing hung like a burlap bag around her petite frame. Tremors rake her body as she matches my advancement with her own retreat.

Is she afraid? Good, she better be.

"How much did you see Lily?" I smile down at her despite feeling on edge of losing control.

Her dark eyes dart down and quickly back up to my face before she whispers back, "Everything"

I allow for the smile to linger along my lips as I reach up to caress her cheek. My fingertips trace along the high arch of her cheek. I rather like how the rough patches of my fingers feel against her silky soft skin.

Clucking softly with a look of pretend remorse, I slowly press her up against the wall. "Sucks to be you then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...
57.1K 2.9K 28
Love is not a coincidence, we are chosen. "His name was Psycho, son of the ex-mafioso leader, Leandro Allesandro Leone. He was the current head of th...
210K 7.1K 92
My girl saved me as I broke her. Fuck, that girl suffered. There is always more than one side to a story and this is his version. *Companion novel t...
4M 179K 47
"Ooo girl look, look, look." She tapped her shoulder repeatedly. Euphoria looked to the entrance instinctively only to see the man she had seen in th...