Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested

9.5K 373 61
By MemoirsofaGeisha

Not edited

Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested

Aria

"Take me home." For the past four hours I had been sleeping away my pain. There was nothing else I could do. On top of that, I was told Blake isn't dead but that he doesn't want to see me. He gave orders to keep me away from him and also moved me out of our room.

"Even after everything he said to you, you still want to go back to him?"

"He's my mate, and he's hurting. He might not want to see me right now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stay away."

"I'm your mate! What about me? I'm sick of hearing about Blake this and Blake that! I'm your fucking mate Aria! Get that through that thick skull of yours."

By the time he was finished, he was panting hard. I've never seen him so worked up before. What was his problem?

"Look, I can't think about anything else right now. I need to go home to sort out the mess we created." He gave me an unreadable look. But at this point in time I was only concerned with one person, and that was Blake.

"Fine. If you want to leave, go ahead and leave. I'm not going to force you to stay. At the end of the day you'll still have to make a choice."

How did I always find myself in these situations? Why am I always trapped between two men? If only my life was simpler. I'd like to say that the decision was easy, but it was far from being that. Leaving Zane felt wrong, yet not going to Blake also felt wrong. "Zane..."

"What?" His eyes sparkled with anger, but they were still beautiful to me. I just wanted to kiss him.

"Please don't be angry with me."

"Why shouldn't I be? I have to sit back and watch you choose that boy over me time and time again. I have watched you try to live a life you are clearly not meant to live, because of that boy! He is never going to give it up for you, so you resort to changing yourself for him. While I on the other hand would willingly give up my life to make you happy. You asked me before if I could give up my subs for you. Well I'll answer you now. I would."

Well this is a turn of events. I was literally speechless.

"Zane, I..."

"You don't have to say anything Aria. I already know."

He left the room and I plopped down heavily on his bed. I didn't know what to do. I've never experienced this Zane before. I don't know how to deal with him. "Ugh." I wish there was someone I could talk to. It's all so confusing. One part of me is saying Blake, another part is saying Zane, and there is this one part that's saying both. What do I do? Zane is clearly hurt because of my decision. That was something I never expected.

"Let's go. I'm taking you home."

"Wait. I'm sorry." What I was sorry about I wasn't really sure. He didn't respond anyway, and I was left with my own thoughts to deal with on the journey home. I think he deliberately drove just to torture me.

"I drove to clear my head. Torturing you is the last thing on my mind right now." I accepted his explanation with a nod.

When he dropped me off he didn't say goodbye, and because I was too stubborn I didn't say anything either.

I sighed. Now it was time for me to face the music.

"I don't think you want to go in there."

It's been so long since I've actually seen Nate. Everything felt weird and out of balance since I met Zane. He wasn't even around much these days anyway and I didn't miss him. Nate used to be my voice of reason. He was the one I would go to when I wanted to talk or if I had a problem. But now, the only person I could think of in situations like those was Zane. It's like I've replaced Nate with Zane.

"Why don't I want to go in there?"

"He's a little busy."

"Busy doing what?" He looked away. "Nate, what is he busy doing?" He didn't answer and I knew whatever it was, I wasn't going to like it. "Please don't tell me he's doing what I think he is." I didn't even have it in me to get angry anymore.

"I came to tell you I'm leaving. I have an assignment. I don't know how long I'll be gone for."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I could be gone for a week, a month or even a year."

"That doesn't make any sense. How can an assignment be that long? Can't you refuse?" even though I asked that question I already knew the answer. I sighed. "I'll miss you. I don't know if I can handle him without you."

"You'll be fine." He kissed me on my forehead. "Be strong. Blake is in a really confusing place right now. Getting angry at him will only make it worse." I didn't have any intention of getting angry at him. No matter what I saw in that room I would not lose my temper. "Be safe Nate. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. But the smile didn't reach his eyes and I think I knew the reason why. He had somehow realized that things had changed between us and was possibly no longer feeling the bond between us. It felt like he was saying goodbye.

I should have felt guilty for the way things turned out, but I didn't.

He left, and I faced the door once again. I took a deep breath and turned the handle. No matter what I saw in this room, I would keep my cool. I exhaled and opened my eyes that had somehow managed to close on their own.

"To what do I owe the pleasure princess?" My eyes zeroed in on him, but his eyes held a cold distant look. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." I looked at the naked servants scattered around the room on the floor. They seemed to be passed out. Thank God. I didn't miss the empty wine bottle either. "It seems my mate has finally taken time out of her busy schedule to actually come here." He clapped slowly. "I applaud you Aria."

"Last time I checked this was still my home and I was still your fiancée, no matter what you seem to think."

"Hmm, that's funny. When did I approve of a whore for my bride?" His words hurt, because finally we were making progress but because I couldn't control my attraction to Zane, we were back at square one. Damn you Zane. "Well you might not want a whore for a mate but I'm what you've got. Deal with it. We have to produce an heir whether you like it or not."

"Correction princess...I have to produce an heir."

"You have to produce a magical heir." He shrugged. "Minor detail. Any witch will do. Just because my father made a promise with your mother and she bartered you off doesn't mean I have to accept it. Like I said, any witch with a decent enough bloodline will do."

A knock sounded at the door.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have company."

Usually the old Aria would not have stood for something like this, but things were different now. So, with a heavy heart I turned and walked to the door. I didn't even flinch when I saw Keira on the other side. Blake would stick to familiar territory, and she was it. Keira however did seem shocked when I didn't even glance at her for more than a couple of seconds.

"Princess, you've returned."

That did catch my attention. Princess? When did she start being all respectful? I walked past her without either an acknowledgement or a response.

*****************

"Are you sure she's ok? She didn't say or do anything?"

"What are you two whispering about?"

"Nothing."

"You look guilty Alexis. Spill."

"It's nothing. I just think Alyssa is acting weird. We had a weird night last night. She was a little drunk, and I find her here bright and early with everyone gathered for training.

Something is off, especially after she found out OUCH!" I looked from her to Chad and back again. "The fuck was that for!" He narrowed his eyes at her. "I meant, what did you do that for?"

"We're staying out of it remember?"

"It's kind of too late for that don't you think?"

Watching Alexis and Chad's interaction filled me with longing. While they were over here being all cute with each other, my mate was ignoring me.

"Ok listen up! I called all of you here because of important matters. As you all know, we're preparing for battle. If you didn't know before, you know now. You are all here because apparently you are all the best of the best. And what better way to test your skills than to have you fight with the best. So for today, I will be testing all of your skills. You will all get a chance to fight me. So please, don't hold back. If you don't impress me you'll be asked to leave."

"So why are WE here?" I asked her. "Because I want you to be. It's time you two start getting involved in palace matters. Play time is over."

Ok then. I looked at Alexis, but she only shrugged. What the hell is Alyssa's problem anyway?

"This should be interesting," Chad whispered.

Clearly I was the only one that didn't know what was going on.

"Look, I'm sure you have your reasons for doing this Alyssa, but if there isn't anything for me to do here I'll just get going. I'll train elsewhere for today." I didn't have the time to deal with Alyssa's temper tantrums today. More important things were on my mind. For one, my nightmares were back. I don't think I'll ever be able to move on fully with my life if I keep on remembering what those assholes did to me. It was so hard for me to let go of the anger and the pain.

"I'm leaving." I didn't ask nor needed her permission. I headed for the door without any other words. I felt myself being lifted and dragged by an invisible force, and before I knew it I was flung across the room. I landed roughly on my arm, and my head banged against the wall. Pain exploded throughout my body.

"What the fuck Alyssa!"

Someone said something but I felt dizzy.

"I said no one leaves."

"What the hell is wrong with you today Alyssa?"

I cleared my head and focused on Alexis by my side.

"Are you all right, Aria?"

The pain I felt before subsided, and anger took its place. I was on my feet in no time. "What the hell is your problem? If you want to fight, at least do it the right way instead of taking the cowardly way out. I don't know what the hell is going on with you these days but you need to get it together."

"Are you finished with your little speech Aria? The last time I checked, I was the queen here, not you. If you don't like it, then that's too bad. I can give you a fair fight if that's what you want, but don't expect to beat me because it's hand to hand combat. More power means I'm faster and stronger, and my skills have improved a whole lot lately."

"You conceited little bitch!" How dare she even attempt to speak to me that way? I slapped her across the face. "Clearly you have lost your damn mind." Her eyes narrowed to slits before her hand shot out and returned the slap I just gave her. I was stunned. And so was everyone else. This person standing in front of me was not the innocent Alyssa I knew. I don't know what happened to make her this way, but this shit isn't going to fly. "Aren't you going to do something about this?" I turned to Adrian for help.

"What do you expect me to do?"

"She's your fucking mate. You need to control her before she gets hurt."

Blake scoffed loudly from where he stood. "Serves you right."

"Ok that's it! I've had enough of this. This family is falling apart and you all can't even see it. Chad and I seem to be the only sane ones here. Look at you two! You're fighting not just in front of your family, but also in front of strangers. You, you're supposed to be king, but you aren't doing a damn thing but standing there, and you need to get over your damn self! Whether you like it or not, Aria is your mate and you should show her some respect. At least in public!"

"Are you done Alexis? I'd like to get this training started."

Alexis glared at her in disbelief. What was really going on here? Alyssa needed help. No, scratch that. She needed to be put down. I wasn't going to stand here and be bullied for no reason by my baby sister, queen or not.

"Alyssa that is enough!" Adrian's voice broke no argument.

"Fine, whatever. Aria I apologize for slapping you. You didn't deserve it. After all, you're not the one I'm pissed at. However I would appreciate it if you stayed. This is a very important training session.

And since your majesty seems to want to put an end to my fun, he'll go first. You can all watch. This is one on one combat. Anything goes.

Let's go mate. You're up. Show us what you've got."

It's like I landed in an alternate universe where Alyssa switched personality with someone else, because I was seeing this person for the first time in my life. This was something I didn't know how to deal with.

There was fire in her eyes, and I didn't miss the way she looked at Adrian.

She went on the attack first, using anything she could get a hold of in the room. Seeing that they were both so powerful it was next to impossible for their powers to work on each other.

Adrian blocked every piece of item she threw his way. I guess that whole mind reading thing came in handy. "She's playing with him," Alexis said. "He knows it," Chad replied. I continued to watch them throw things at each other back and forth and block each other's attempt successfully, until it all stopped.

The windows suddenly exploded around us and we dived for cover. But the broken pieces of glass never touched us or the ground. I took a peek and was shocked to see that the glass was frozen in mid air around us. They stood in the middle of the room with pieces of glass surrounding them. You could taste the tension in the room on your tongue.

"Play time is over." Alyssa's voice rang out loud and clear. And every piece of glass rushed forward in Adrian's direction with a single push from her palms. It happened so fast none of us could believe it. Someone screamed but I watched transfixed. When the pieces of glass were close enough that they were almost brushing his skin, they caught fire. His focus was on the flames and not on Alyssa, so he didn't notice when she came flying through the air and attacked him head on. He was fast though, and managed to block her punches and kicks.

"Looks like play time really is over."

"Uhuh," both Alexis and Chad responded.

I sneaked a glance over at Blake, who seemed preoccupied with his swords. He must have sensed me staring and as a response, glared in my direction. I quickly moved my gaze from him and back to the action at hand. They were still going at it. You could tell it was a struggle for Adrian to not hurt her. But Alyssa was relentless in her attack. When she realized her punches and kicks weren't giving the desired effect, she combined them with magic.

Usually some guardians were on hand whenever we trained, and today wasn't any different. Alyssa used that to her advantage. In addition to brutally attacking him with flying kicks and pieces of charred glass, she somehow managed to take control of every sword in the room. She attacked, and the swords attacked as well. But like I said before, Adrian was good. He blocked numerous swords flying in his direction, but because of that Alyssa managed to get some kicks and punches in.

In reality it wasn't a fair fight because Adrian would never hurt Alyssa and she knew this. She must have gotten tired, because his hand suddenly caught one of her kicks and sent her crashing to the floor. That didn't stop her though. She was back on her feet and running towards him at top speed. He stepped to the side, bumped her slightly and sent her crashing to the floor again. She landed hard.

The guardians rushed to her immediately, but her death glare had them backing up. "Back to your positions!" They had no choice but to obey.

"Fine. If you don't want to fight me I'll make you."

The swords were back up and floating in midair waiting for their instructions. Alyssa really did have a lot of power. Slowly they started to shift positions. Half of them were now aimed at Alyssa, and the other half was aimed at...

"You! Let's see how good you are. If you can stop these swords from piercing your heart and also from piercing mine all on your own, you've earned the right to stay here."

This was getting really intense. I've heard the stories since I came back about that Liah girl. But I didn't think Alyssa woulda take it this far as to single her out.

"What are you doing Alyssa?" Adrian's eyes and voice bored into her. "What does it look like I'm doing? We're training." The swords continued to hover in the air. "You know it is impossible for her to stop these swords."

"Well I guess that leaves you in a difficult position now doesn't it?

Her or me Adrian."

And with just a blink, the swords caught fire and raced in the directions of Liah and Alyssa.

"Oh my God!" Alexis screamed out as the swords picked up speed.

Alyssa wouldn't really go that far would she? My gaze was drawn to Adrian's movement. In just one blink, he was firmly planted in front of that Liah girl and blocked the incoming swords. If he was there then...

My head quickly snapped in her direction, only to see her sprawled on the floor with a very familiar looking figure on top of her. I blinked. There was no way Adrian could have been in two places at once. Slowly they came to their feet, but the figure's back was to us. I couldn't make out who it was. But the look in Alyssa's eyes told me it was someone she was acquainted with.

Alyssa

I had had enough of playing games. With just one blink, I sent he swords flying to their destinations. My mind opened to his and I saw the decision he made before he actually made it. He had to choose, me or her. I guess he chose her. My eyes closed in preparation for the pain I knew would come. But it didn't. Not even when I felt myself being knocked to the ground. I opened my eyes slowly and came face to face with a pair of black orbs I hadn't seen since before his death. They blazed with anger.

I was dragged to my feet quickly. My mouth opened and closed, then opened and closed again before opening one last time and actually staying open.

"Dimitri?" His name escaped my lips as he brought a hand up to caress my cheek. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Open your eyes kitten." That voice, it was a voice I could never deny. Slowly as if in a daze, I opened my eyes. He was mad. "What were you thinking kitten?" Although his eyes held anger his voice as soft. I hung my head in shame. What was I thinking?

"You don't seem surprised to see me." Before I even realize what I was doing, my palm slapped him across the cheek. " I suppose I deserved that." My other palm shot out but he caught it before it could reach his other cheek. "One is enough kitten."

One wasn't nearly enough. I glared at him but couldn't stop my eyes from roaming his body appreciatively. His hair was longer now and I liked how it looked on him. Those black eyes and that face I had grown to love still looked the same. My gaze travelled to his broad shoulders and then to his slender waist. From there it travelled to his toned legs that stood out in his fitted jeans.

My body felt hot. I didn't even remember what I was upset about. My husband was standing in front of me for the first time in over a year. My husband who I thought was dead. And all I could think about was feeling him between my thighs.

"I should have know he wouldn't have done what I asked. He told you didn't he? You're not in the least bit surprised to see your dead husband standing in front of you. That son of a..." I cut off his rant by kissing him. I attacked his lips hungrily. They were soft. Just how I knew they'd be. They hadn't changed after all this time. I must have taken him by surprise because he was frozen for about a minute before he responded to my attack. His grip on my waist tightened and he thrust his tongue into my mouth. This was a territory I was all too familiar with.

Quickly but expertly he lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. With one hand holding me firmly in place, he used the other to yank my hair causing my head to snap back and the kiss to break.

"God I've missed you."

His lips descended once again and I gave up control to him. My back slammed painfully against the bedroom wall and I groaned into his mouth. I was turned on by the rough way in which he handled me. I wanted more.

Using my powers, I reversed our positions, and his back slammed into the wall instead. He groaned and I moaned. I was horny and I needed him now. My hands had a mind of their own. Before I even realized, they were ripping his shirt apart. Buttons scattered everywhere, but they were the least of my concerns.

He ripped my top from me, bit my lips roughly, and initiated another kiss. I was hungry for him. My back slammed into the wall again. Damn, he was hot when taking control.

My legs barely touched the floor when he ripped my shorts and underwear from me. I pushed him off and slammed him into the opposite wall. "You're playing a dangerous game kitten." I ignored him and pulled down his jeans and boxers. His cock stood proud. I got on my knees and took him into my mouth. But I didn't even get to taste him properly before his thick cock was pulled from between my lips. "We don't have time for that," he growled out. He picked me up and brought my legs around his waist again. I felt him at my entrance. I was ready for him.

When he slammed his cock into me, my back slammed against the wall. He pulled out of me and slammed back in. The walls shook from the impact. "Oh God," I moaned. He had gathered both of my hands in one of his and had them above my head as he continued to ram his cock into me hard and fast. He was rough when he kissed my lips, and even rougher when he pinched and bit my nipples. The more he fucked me up against that wall, the more my pleasure increased. Every thrust he made forced my back to hit against the wall. But I didn't care if I was going to be in tremendous pain afterwards. Just the opportunity to be with him like this again was enough for me to put up with his less than fragile treatment of my body.

His thrusts grew faster and harder. My back was about to break from the impact. But he didn't stop. And I am glad he didn't. Because all too soon I was screaming his name in pleasure and soaking his cock with my juices. He stilled only a little until my orgasm passed, and then he started to fuck me furiously again.

He still hadn't found his release and I was on the verge of exploding again when he started sucking harshly on my breasts. I panted and gripped his head close to my breast. Faster and faster, I felt myself climbing to that place again. I gripped his hair and pulled his head back. "I'm gonna cum." It came out as a long drawn out moan when he hit that magical spot. "Then cum!"

I exploded once again and he thrust into me one last time and stiffened as he too found his release.

I was still trapped against the wall and Dimitri's body. But I didn't mind feeling his wonderful heat. So many times I have thought about our meeting, but this scenario was never one I had imagined. I imagined that when the time came and he did come home, I would be so angry at him for leaving me not once but twice, that I would want to punish him. But now, as I leaned trapped between him and the wall, I felt no anger. I wanted him to stay.

When we had both regained our strengths, he lowered my legs to the floor. We stood there in a daze gazing at each other oblivious to anything else. I was really liking this longer hair on him. Paired with those dangerous black eyes and his muscled body, he was just perfect.

"If you don't stop staring at me like that kitten I'm going to take you again, harder."

My body trembled and my core moistened once again.

There were so many things I wanted to say to him, so many things I wanted to ask him. But I was afraid to even utter them. Even after all this time and all the effort I put into being a strong queen, in front of Dimitri I still felt like a child. I didn't know when I made the decision, but the words tumbled from my mouth.

"Don't leave again. Please stay." I don't think I have the strength to go on without you, was what I thought. Emotions overwhelmed me and I fell to my knees at his feet. "Please don't go again." The tears started to flow and I openly sobbed while clutching his legs. I couldn't stop the tears from coming. "I can't do it without you. Please Dimitri, stay with me. It's all too much for me." I was falling apart. The strong exterior I had been wearing was breaking away bit by bit.

"Get up." I heard his words but I didn't follow his command. "I'm begging you, please don't go." He sighed and dropped to his knees in front of me. "Alyssa." His fingers gently brushed away the tears from my face. "Stop crying kitten." He gathered me in his arms and I continued to sob quietly. How do I tell him I was scared? I was scared of the war that was coming. I was scared of losing him again. I was scared of losing Adrian to Liah. I was scared for our children. How do I tell him all these things?

"What has gotten into you Alyssa? You are one of the strongest person I know. If I wasn't confident you could handle it all I wouldn't have left you. I can't come back yet kitten. Being here with you right now is a big risk. I can't come back until the Sae is dead. For that to happen I have to gather the resources for you. Don't you think I want to be here? I miss my wife. I miss having you in my arms. I miss your smile. I hate the fact that I can't be with you and my sons. But I'm dealing with it and doing what I have to do to secure our future. You should be doing the same instead of worrying about HIM and that meaningless bitch."

My tears had subsided and I was quiet now. He was right. While I was crying like a baby he was out there risking his life again to make sure our family is safe and protected.

"Which brings me to the reason I had to come here in the first place. What the fuck were you thinking pulling a stunt like that! Have you lost your damn mind?" He was pissed. His eyes didn't hold any of the previous laughter and his voice lacked its previous tenderness.

"I...I...well the thing is...I." The glare he gave me shut me up instantly.

"If you ever make the mistake of trying to hurt yourself because of him again, I'll kill him myself while you watch!" Clearly the dislike he felt towards Adrian was still there. Will they ever get along? I lowered my head. Getting scolded by Dimitri was never a good thing. "I'm sorry." He let out a frustrated breath and brushed my hair behind my ears. "I can't lose you Alyssa." His eyes had softened. "Not again. Losing you once was enough. Please don't make me worry about you."

"Okay." He leaned in for a kiss and I gave it to him. The kiss was tender. I enjoyed every minute of it. Our tongues tangled and danced. And when he pulled away, his previous anger had disappeared.

"I have to go."

He had given me some of his strength from that kiss. I welcomed it and smiled.

After, I officially introduced Dimitri to his sons for the first time. My heart swelled at the sight of them together. I knew they both resembled him, but I had no idea it was this much. Watching them together warmed my heart. I couldn't wait for the day to have my family back together again.

Not long after that, we said our goodbyes with some more hot steamy kisses.

Now it was time to get my plan in motion. Although I had already seen the outcome of the training session, it didn't make me feel any better knowing he chose to save her instead of me. I would eventually deal with her at a later date. But right now, a volcano was about to erupt. I started counting down from five, and fixed my face into an angry scowl. When I reached one, the door flew apart. On the other side, stood a very pissed off Adrian.

"Alyssa Katrina Seizan Ryonan!"

Show time...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT, COMMENT COMMENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 15 30
In book two as Eve Battle's chapter comes to a close, she is forced to relive the life-changing moments in her life in an attempt to get her to drop...
2.7K 117 30
**Sequel to Feral** MUST READ FERAL TO UNDERSTAND!! Now that Aiyana has ran away, how will she be able to help her mates? How will she defeat Ro...
105 25 15
Book {2/2} Sequel to The Secret Witch Everyone is happy again. Joy has more friends than before. But what will happen when she finds out something we...
58.6K 1.7K 16
ᴥ BOOK TWO ᴥ -->(loosely New Moon time period) •• Corinna never would have thought that less than a year after moving to Forks she would be leavi...