Now Whose Got The Gun

By monemoor_

I clutched the gun to my chest. The blood on my hands, outfit and hair knotted with it. The body stared up at... More

Copyright
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One: Going Home?
Chapter Two: Chespa, Oregon
Chapter Three: Facing Reality
Chapter Four: Memories
Chapter Five: Whatever It Takes
Chapter Six: No Brainer
Chapter Seven: Love Isn't There Without Pain
Chapter Nine: Blasts From The Past
Chapter Ten: Consequences of Actions Not Thought Through
Chapter Eleven: Accepting Death
Chapter Twelve: Don't Burn or Twist Me
Chapter Thirteen: My Enemy Used To Be My Best Friend
Chapter Fourteen: Fate Has A Way Of Screwing You Over
Chapter Fifteen: Getting Answers to Quetions, Isn't Always a Good Thing
Chapter Sixteen: 'Boy don't you love just hitting your mark?'
Chapter Seventeen: The feeling you get when you're so close to the finish line.
Chapter Eighteen: That moment your entire world is ripped away from you.
Chapter Nineteen: They same karma is a bitch, what about betrayal?
Chapter Twenty: The Final Battle
Chapter Twenty One: Epilouge
Soundtrack

Chapter Eight: Party All Day, Kill All Night

943 14 3
By monemoor_

A/N: This is dedicated to mgoodrich for adding my story to their library (: Thanks so much!!!!

****

Chapter Eight: Party All Day, Kill All Night

**

Alexia and I walked to the cheerleading tryouts in sports bra and boxer brief girl shorts.  My long hair was put up in a ponytail with a bright pink bow. My sports bra was white, while my shorts were black with bright pink hearts on it.

Alexia was dressed similarly but with all black shorts, a bright blue sports bra and a black and blue bow.  We walked over to the other girls, who were stretching their butts right in front of the football team. Damn whores, what was wrong with cheerleaders. A memory filled my brain, and realization crossed over my face. I was just like them a long time ago. I would stretch my ass in front of guys on purpose and be incredibly bitchy to anyone who got in my way.

I shook my head and sauntered over to Lacey and the brunette who always followed her around. She turned, when I tapped on her shoulder and a grimace appeared on her lips, which switched to a smile when she saw Alexia.

“Jamie,” She ran up to her and gave her a hug. Alexia hugged back suspiciously, but Lacey didn’t seem to notice. Or maybe she did, and is just hiding it like a good agent, I thought to myself.

**

We got into four basic lines with about 8 people in each line. Lacey and the brunette whose name I now knew, Jennifer stood in front of us. Lacey and the brun- - Jennifer started with our basic fight song.  We were supposed to clap three times quickly, cross our arms and then clap three times again.

The girls, including me and Alexia, did what they asked and then waited to be taught the next part. Though, I didn’t need this bull crap. Lacey was using the routine I had created for the fight song to replace our boring old one. I knew this by heart, I choreographed it. I could probably teach Alexia all the moves at home for how long this was going to be.

“Okay, next I want the first line to do a back handspring into a back tuck, while second and third line clap once and bring one arm in front while the other is placed behind your head. Then, switch arms and end with a back flip as line one does their back tucks. I want fourth line to do three claps into a high V and front flip and end with a herkie.”

We all nodded.

“Ready, okay,” We all chanted. My line did our back handspring, and into our back tuck just, as line two and three did their arm formation, and did their back flips.  The line four finished, just seconds behind line number two and three with their herkies. I smirked as Lacey clicked her tongue in disapproval.

She walked to the line number four with Jennifer following like a sick puppy.  Lacey tapped on four of the girls shoulders and Jennifer told them they didn’t make the squad.  An even squad needed 16 members including captain and co-captain.

Lacey moved onto the next line and tapped on 5 girls shoulders and Jennifer repeated the speech to those five. Though, there was no need, two-fifths of them had left when tapped, probably already hearing the speech or knowing the drill. I kept a straight line on my face. I was never this rude when cutting people. I had the decency of telling them from captain to team, as a whole and telling them why and how they could make it better. Lacey tapped them on the shoulder, while Jennifer said you’re off the team; maybe try again next year in a monotone, as if it was rehearsed over and over again.

Lacey moved onto the second line and tapped the shoulder of everyone in the line. There was 9 in that line, so all 18 girls needed to be kicked off the squad were now gone. A few walked away with their heads held high, while others broke into hysteric sobs.  A girl next to me tensed, as if waiting to be cut. I tapped her shoulder and mouth we were on the team. Her face lit up in joy and a huge smile broke out on her face. I laughed very softly at her reaction. She must’ve practiced like bitch to get where she did. I remember being like her, now the only reason I was joining this cult again was, because of a mission, and that’s it.

Lacey moved to the front and signaled Jennifer to get back to her position as right hand woman.

“Congratulations to all of you. You are officially a part of the Hawks Cheer squad. After this practice you will go to the girls’ locker room where Jennifer will give you your uniforms. Okay, now let’s start with this routine again.”

We did our arm formations and ended with the candy cane dance. My line which now consisted of Lacey Jennifer, Alexia and the girl who was super happy to have made the team. The next line consisted of everyone but us from line one. The next was the used to be line three except one person who was now in line four with the other four girls who had made the squad.

My line did a cartwheel into a round-off, which was then formed into a back handspring, and back tuck. The second line followed after us, as we held our arms out to help them base their back tucks, and make sure they did it within our arm lengths. One of the girls almost got kicked in the face, and Lacey went ballistic on her. She shrunk herself under Lacey’s intense stare.

“Lacey, give it a rest. This is her first practice, calm down,” Her glare turned towards me as she tried to intimidate me. I towered over her and stared her down, “Give it a rest.”

She sighed and stepped down against me, she went over the girl and apologized and then went back to making us do the steps again for our fight song. It was already around 6:30 when practiced ended. Lacey had us do the fight song routine like 8 times until she thought it was perfect. Then we did a new routine that I didn’t know, and did that one until Lacey thought it was perfect, which took roughly 10 times. Though, most of us got it in the first 2 and the rest in the first 4.

**

I walked up to my closet and pulled out a dress for Alexia.

“Here try this on,” She grabbed it and slipped it on. It was a light salmon color and had a pink bow on the front.

She wrinkled her nose, as I did too when she looked in the mirror.

“No,” she shrieked and threw it back at me. I tried it on, which made a similar shriek come out my mouth, which sent us in a fit of laughter. We decided we work on dresses later and left the house to get our nails done.

I got a simple, base color of black, while Alexia got hers done in a French tip.

I started curling her hair, when my phone rang. Alexia ran off the stool she was sitting on and into my room to get it.

“Um, hello, I am not finished and you know it. So, unless you want half of your hair  to be half straightened and half curled, I’d get your ass back on this stool,” I yelled at her, as she came back with my phone pressed against her ear. She was happily chatting away on my phone. MY PHONE!

“Hello Allen. Of course, were going to your party,” she laughed at something he said, “Oh, of course, here she is,” She handed me the phone.

A smiled crept on her lips and mouthed, ‘He’s totally still in love with you’.

I felt a nasty comment boiling on the edge of my lips. I didn’t want to say it, but when it came to Allen; He brought out the mean, vicious side of me. It didn’t even compare to my killing side, because that was way worse.

“Then, why did he cheat on me?” I asked my tone low and deadly. Alexia opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it and walked away.

“Hello Allen,” He sighed loudly, probably running a hand through his hair, as usual when he was nervous.

“Liza, I’m sorry,” he said softly, I had to strain to hear him. He must’ve heard what I said out loud, well, he deserved to hear it. I could’ve mouthed it, but like I said, he brought to life an evil side of me out. It used to be, he brought out the sweetest side of me ever, but now, it was different. Everything and everyone was different.

“And why exactly are you sorry, Allen? Are you sorry for kissing other girls behind my back? Or, are you sorry for cheating on me, when I had just confessed my love for you? No, or are you sorry for sleeping with Alexia, right after I gave you everything!?” I shrieked at the phone. Alexia appeared in the doorway with a sad expression on her face. I felt a little bad, but just a twinge. It wasn’t enough to override my anger right now.

“I’m—“I cut him off.

“Save it,” I said icily. “Thanks for inviting us to the party, will you just text me the details? We’ll be there,” I looked at the clock it was already 8:25, “We’ll be there soon. Bye.”

I hung up the phone, and tossed it on my bed.

I motioned for Alexia to come over to the bathroom counter so I could finish her hair. I finished with that in 15 minutes, so I started working on my own. We got dresses in separate bedrooms, while I cooled off.

**

I looked at Alexia, who was dressed in a royal blue cocktail dress. It was ruffled from the waist down to right above her knee. There was a huge black belt around the waist. She had on black stiletto heels with sequins on them and a small black clutch. I smiled, which she returned quickly.

“You look amazing,” I said with a bit more sincerity in my voice then needed.

She walked up to me, and turned us toward the huge mirror behind us.  She smiled again, and gestured toward me.

“Me? No, you look amazing,” We smiled at each other.

I looked at my own outfit for the party. I was wearing a black tank top with one of those loose white shirts that hung off my shoulders. I t had a picture of Marilynn Monroe on it with a big kiss mark on it. I had on a short party skirt that was all black and came up to my mid-thigh. It hugged my tall, tanned legs.

I grabbed my white clutch, phone and slid a small shot gun inside. I slipped my butterfly knife in my clutch and grabbed my keys. Alexia did the same as me and walked out the door. I followed her into the garage and slid into the car. It was a Black 2011 Chevrolet Camaro S22. I smiled, it was my dream car and I had finally gotten to drive it.

**

We pulled up to the party and I gave my keys to the valet man. Wow, Allen’s family has gotten a lot richer. They were already close to becoming multi-millionaires and now they were probably like multi billionaires.

A familiar brunette girl came up to Alexia, waved and stumbled away. I stared after her, confused but decided to just drop it and pulled Alexia towards the dance floor.

Talk That Talk by Rihanna was playing. It was my favorite song. There were speakers all over the place and the bass was incredible. I yanked Alexia onto the floor with me and started to dance. A couple of guys came up behind us; I smiled in thought as I remember getting this rushing feeling when random guys would dance with me. It was like an adrenaline rush, and now the only time I got that was when I killed. I guess I did miss some things from my old life.

A body yanked the guy off me and pulled me away. Alexia didn’t notice so she kept dancing and now with the guy who was dancing with me against her.

I growled at the figure, finally noticing it was Liam.

“What the hell did you do to Allen,” He growled back, getting angry. I just shrugged.

“Nothing, I did nothing to him. I told him what I should’ve that day when I found out what he had done!” I yelled back at Liam. His body towered over mine even with heels on. I was a tall girl, 5’9” with 3 inch heels on. Liam was roughly 6’7”. I shrank underneath his tall figure. Except in Chespa, everyone was around the tall side, so none of really felt awkward and we were seniors so we were supposed to be done with growing and pretty tall by now.

Liam looked confused, “what did he do? No one ever told me, and you disappeared the night of our little ‘gathering’ and no one ever found you.” His body winced. Wow, Liam did really lose it when I left. But, he really had to resort it drug dealing? But, then again, if Lacey, Allen, and Liam had then maybe I would’ve too if I hadn’t been recruited.

I shuddered which Liam noticed and probably thought I was remembering the ‘gathering’ which I wasn’t; I was thinking of something totally different, a different alternative to what my life is now.

“What did he do to you, Liza?” He repeated himself, this time leaving out what had happened in his eyes.

“He cheated on me with Alexia,” I almost pointed toward Alexia, but that would give her cover away.

Liam nodded, as if contemplating this newly found information.

“I gave him everything,” Liam’s eyes widened, as I said this. Liam didn’t know I had given up my virginity to Allen. Whoops, I thought. “And I mean everything and he goes and starts this cheating bull shit! I confess my love for him and give my one innocent virtue and he sleeps with another girl!” I was beyond yelling now, I was screaming, “So yes, Liam, I have a reason to hate that two cent cheating bastard with a burning fiery passion, damn it!” I turned on my heel and stormed off.  I found Alexia doing Jell-O shots by the bar and then drinking beer. Though she was probably putting the shots in her mouth and then spitting it out in the beer bottle. I really, hope someone doesn’t drink that.

I found my way to the dance floor and grabbed some random guy.  I danced on him for the longest, until pushing him aside and finding another guy to dance with.

Allen’s P.O.V

I stared at her from where I was standing. Her hair pinned up halfway in a bun and then the rest flowed down in curls. She had a few lock coming free, but that just added to her beauty.

Liam had found me and almost beat the shit out of me, for just now finding out about how I took Liza’s virginity from her and then cheated on her. I didn’t know what to do, I was scared.

I was actually hoping for Liam to beat the living daylights out of me, but he never did; all he said was that he’ll deal with me later.

I continued to look at her dance, her moves hypnotic. It was hard to turn away. Her skirt rode up a bit from grinding against a guy from the football team.  Her Marilynn Monroe shirt slipped off her shoulder some more exposing a very thin tank top. The guy who she was dancing with leaned down to kiss her shoulder and moved to her neck. She threw her head back onto his shoulder, a moan escaped her lips. I clutched the bottle tighter in my hand, as I watched the guy slid his beefy hand from the edge of her skirt and up.

He traced the edge with his fingers, which made another moan escape her lips.  He slid his hand up her skirt and had it ride up to show her all lace black underwear. I couldn’t take this anymore.

I was about to walk towards them, when he turned Liza around and roughly kissed her on the lips. At first she was shocked, and then she started to kiss back, but then stopped and pushed the guy away.

He grabbed her face and pulled her towards him. She tried pushing him away, but he must’ve been drunk, so his grip was too strong for her to handle. I mean if she took on Libson’s used to be best men who both benched like 350, then she could easily take him down.

But, of course a drunken tight end that probably benched like 450 to 500 pounds was most likely too much to handle. I heard her shriek in pain and frustration. She kept trying to push him away, with no avail. The beer I was holding on the ground watching it break into a million pieces on the ground. My maid, Anita scurried quickly to clean it up while the party continued; I stormed off into the direction of Liza and the big oaf.

I yanked him off Liza and punched him in the jaw, clearly knocking him out, as he fell to the ground. I sent a quick text and two guys in black suits dragged him away and outside. Liza stared at me in shock, anger and confusion.

Her eyes displaying so many emotions, it was hard to tell; but one came up continuously, hatred.

Breaking Benjamin’s ‘Diary of Jane’ came on as the crowd grinded to anything that had a good beat.

She walked away from me and towards the front door. I followed after her and grabbed her hand and turned her body towards mine. Our eyes met.

Liza’s P.O.V

He turned my body towards his. Our eyes meeting, the lyrics coursed through my body, speaking the truth of our relationship.

If I had to, I would put myself right beside you.

So, let me ask, would you like that? Would you like that?

And I don’t mind, if you say this love is the last time

So, now I’ll ask, do you like that? Do you like that?

No!!!

He pushed his body pushed up against mine and his lips found mine. Our lips connected together in sync, as his tongue traced my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Something’s getting in the way

Something’s just about to break

I will to try to find my place,

In the Diary of Jane

His hands gripped my hips painfully, but I could care less, I was floating on air. The lyrics of the song repeated their selves in my head, as if knowing all about Allen and me.

I wound my hands around his neck and through his hair. His lips made their way down, from my jaw, to my collar bone. His teeth lightly grazed it and nibbled along it.  I moaned in pleasure, as he made his way back to my lips. He propped me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made our way, surprisingly, up the stairs and to the front of his bed room door without breaking the kiss at all.

He kicked it open with his foot, and our bodies dropped to his bed. He got up to lock and shut the door and ran back to me. I slipped out of my shirt and tank top. I had only my skirt and bra on now, while Allen had only his boxers on.

A memory flashed back to me quickly, it was when I first lost my V-card to Allen in this very room at a party similar to this.

**Start Flashback**

Allen pulled me upstairs and I followed after him like a gleeful little puppy.  I giggled, as he let me into his room. His hand rested on my hips as his teeth slowly nibbled on my collarbone. A soft moan escaped my lips. I felt his lips pull into a smirk against my neck. He turned me around, as we collapsed onto his bed our bodies entangled.

We removed our clothes quickly, as Allen continued to kiss me.

He looked up from kissing me and stared me right in the eyes.

“Are you sure, Liza?” I nodded eagerly and a little hesitantly. He nodded and slid into me, a small yelp came from my lips. I closed my mouth, quickly not wanting him to think I didn’t want to go all the way with him, “It’ll hurt for a few seconds, but then it will feel really good, okay?” I nodded again and felt the small pain he was talking about, and after a while it went away.

Allen took over, since I didn’t know what I was doing. All I did know what to do was from watching Rated R movies in middle school, when we weren’t supposed to.

I moved my hips with his in a slow rhythm.  I smiled as his hips thrust toward mine. . .

***End Flashback***

He gripped the top of my thighs and squeezed, as all of our clothing was now removed. His tongue traced along my breasts and drew small patterns along my stomach and down. My fingers wound tighter in his hair, as his hardened friend ground against my V in between my legs.

I groan left my mouth, a little louder than expected which made Allen snicker.

Allen’s P.O.V

 I chuckled at the noise that came from her soft, pink lips and made my way into her. I held up a rhythmic pace which I knew she loved for some odd reason. Her fingers traced the lines of my abs and licked my collarbone in a zigzag motion. I groaned against her, making my “friend”, as she called it, hardened inside of her. She smirked, enjoying my reaction.

I smiled happily; I was glad I could make her feel this way again. I was glad that I could make her feel the same she did when we first started being sexually active.

My lips brushed against hers in a teasing and playful way. A soft groan/growl came from her lips, as if she was begging for more. I smiled and placed my lips on hers, our lips instantly falling into sync.

The Breaking Benjamin lyrics coursed into the room. They were soft, but we both could hear them, as if the DJ had played the song again.

If I had to, I put myself right beside you

So, let me ask, would you like that? Would you like that?

And I don’t mind, if you say this love is the last time

So, now I’ll ask, do you like that? Do you like that?

No!!!

Something’s getting in the way

Something’s just about to break

I will try to find my place,

In the Diary of Jane

As I burn another page, as I look the other way

I still try to find my place,

In the Diary of Jane

Our lips continued to move in sync, but after a beat, she pulled away to catch her breath.

She smiled up at me, gleefully.

“I love you,” I said, and waited for her reaction. She stared at me in shock. I got off of her, and propped myself on my elbow to watch her reaction.  She got up slowly and slipped on her clothes quickly. Just as she was about to pull up her skirt I stood up, dressed in my boxers and jeans, and grabbed her hand, and pulled her body against mine.

Her hand that was free landed on my shirtless chest, which she looked at lustfully, but then her expression looked confused.

I tilted her chin up, so she was looking at me and repeated my words, “I love you, Liza Lynn Hale.”

She turned away and shook her head, a tear escaping her closed eyes.  I kissed it away quickly, and watched as her eyes fluttered open, with a burning hatred echoing inside.

“If you love me, why did you cheat on me?” Her tone was low and deadly. She yanked her arm free, pulled up her skirt and walked out my bedroom. I looked down at my floorboards. The door slammed closed as I heard feet making their way down the stairs.

Liza’s P.O.V

“I love you,” Allen said with pure sincerity in his voice.

I stared at him in shock, as he removed his body from mine, and propped himself on his elbow to watch what I’d do next. I got up and started to get dressed. I had to get out of here, the only thing I knew how to do was fight, and then flee. So, I was going to flee, and not ever come back.

Allen was dressed except for no shirt and grabbed my hand just as I was done clipping my skirt’s button and pulled me towards him. My body relaxed into his and a hand found its way to Allen’s chest. I looked at it lustfully. His fingers slowly tilted my chin up, so I was looking into his soft and pleading eyes.

“I love you Liza Lynn Hale,” his voice was filled with love and reason. I put my head down and shook my head. A tear, annoyingly, escaped my closed eyes, and I felt Allen kiss it away quickly. I shook my head again. A nasty comment was boiling from my lips, what I was about to say would kill him. But I had to; I had let the bitchy side of me take over, if I went running back to Allen, I’d be hurt again. I’d be fooled into thinking that he loved me and then be made a laughing stock of the school of the girl who got played twice.

I can’t let that happen, I just couldn’t.

I stared at him with a burning hatred in my eyes, my lips opening to say what I had to next.

“If you love me, why did you cheat on me?” I yanked my arm free, fixed my skirt and made my way to the door to leave. I slammed the door, as hard I could, and before taking one last peak at Allen’s sad and disappointed look on his face staring at the floor. I stormed down the stairs.

I needed to find Alexia, now, we needed to leave.

I found Alexia, but this time she wasn’t dancing with guys, or taking Jell-O shots, but locking lips with a guy. Not only was it any guy I knew, but it was. . .

Liam.

**

A/N:

So, leave your feedback, really be grateful!!

How did you like Liza’s vicious side during this party? Allen sure does bring some evil out in that girl. And what do you think about Liam and Alexia (aka Jamie) kissing? What do you think Lacey will think? Or is she still worried about her teacher boyfriend? 

Well, tell me what you think and please listen and download the song to the right à

Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin is not only the sole inspiration of this chapter, but this book (: and the sole inspiration of my new book, ‘Diary of Jane’ which is based on the music and music video for the song. I will probably start uploading first chapters for ‘Big Fat Liar’ and ‘Diary of Jane’ later on when this book is closer to being finished. Don’t worry, were far from being over. Well, vote, fan, comment, add to library, and like, and tweet (: You know the usual! Anyways thanks for readying. Might upload next chapter nine next week!!

Love,

Moné <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 4 46
They say magic breeds consequence but doesn't everything in life, take love for example after everything you did for love was it worth it? I thought...
1.1M 25.2K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
Committed By Jade Bailey

Mystery / Thriller

13 0 1
"But it's not all their fault." I sob. "They aren't the reason she's dead." "... and neither are you... Why do you insist on blaming yourself?" "Beca...