letters to you

De typicalyssa

it started with the girl who fell in love with the boy in her math class. - [completed] Mais

intro
journey begins
memories
gone
oblivious
breathing
the hurt
lies
2 am texts
i miss you
apologies
you're a need
time
blissful
you
complex
experience
fear
i'm yours
indescribable
the love
seeing you
rain with you
best days
letters to you
perfect
your feelings for me
touch
that night
i'm scared
done
end.

life

30 2 1
De typicalyssa

meaning of life:
what is it exactly?
to find a purpose?
i've always wanted to know, the truth—why i'm here. to be known? be be loved?
in fact we'll never know, and that's the reality of it.
meaning of life, is to just live your life.
when you die you want to be proud of that you did with your precious years.
when you're old in your bed rethinking all the times you had; there's going to be embarrassing times, sad-emotional times, times you'll absolutely never ever forget.
or life can just be this existence no one knows about.
there's thousands of reasons, but we're never satisfied with any.
why is that?
pickiness? or is it just the reality of "wow i'm here because of this, what do i do now?"
because once you discover it, there's no reason to  l i v e  basically. not saying you should end anything. but why do we question everything.
it's true what they say;
"ignorance is bliss"

- deep thoughts at 3 am

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...