Warm Hands [Hiroomi x Akihito...

By weebakon

[#1 IN #KYOUKAINOKANATA 8/30/21] [#17 IN #ANIMEFANFIC 5/19/19 :))] [#1 IN #BEYONDTHEBOUNDARY 8/21/21] [#436 I... More

Chapter one: Warm Encounter
Chapter two: Daydreaming
Chapter three: The Walk Home
Chapter four: Get to Know, Then Judge
Chapter five: The Nase House
Chapter six: Soft Cheek
Chapter seven: Troubles and Ice Cream
Chapter nine: A Date and Doubt
Chapter ten: "Glasses Make It Better"
Chapter eleven: Nightmares
Chapter twelve: Titled Words
Chapter twelve.2 [Bonus!]: Halloween
Chapter thirteen: Chilled Hands
Chapter fourteen: Help from a Little Sister
Chapter fifthteen: In Between
Chapter sixteen: A Special Place
Chapter seventeen: Patching Things Up
Chapter eighteen: Love Under the Lights [Christmas Special!]
Chapter eighteen.2: Extended
Chapter nineteen: Reserved Kiss
Chapter twenty: Defend
Chapter twenty-one: Akkey to Akkun
Chapter twenty-two: Half-Knowing
Chapter twenty-three: Uncertain
Chapter twenty-four: Learning and Growing [V-day special!]
Chapter twenty-five: What the Future Holds
Chapter twenty-six: Not Feeling Well
Chapter twenty-seven: Half-Yumo and Spirit World Warriors
Chapter twenty-eight: School Without Akihito
Chapter twenty-nine: Awake
Chapter thirty: Fear of Being Alone
Chapter thirty-one: Power
Chapter thirty-two: Spiritual Presence
Chapter thirty-three: Cold Appearance
Chapter thirty-four: Unnoticeable Things
Chapter thirty-five: Swimming in Love
Chapter thirty-six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter thirty-seven: Losing
Chapter thirty-eight: Expanding
Chapter thirty-nine: Rice Omelet
Chapter forty: No Joke
Chapter forty-one: Thoughts
Chapter forty-two: Warm Satisfaction
Chapter forty-three: Accepted
Chapter forty-four: Yumo
Chapter forty-five: Containment
Chapter forty-six: Running Rage
Chapter forty-seven: Safe Haven
Chapter forty-eight: Risks for the One
(Not a Chapter)
Chapter forty-nine: Time To Finish What Was Started
Chapter fifty: Smiliar Demons
Chapter fifty-one; final: Warm Hands

Chapter eight: Indirect Confession

1.5K 58 10
By weebakon

Akihito Kanbara

I didn't know what came over me when I jerked my head to the side so our lips could crash together. But I felt good about it. I didn't regret a thing.

I was on my way to the Literary club when I spotted a girl at the door. She was knocking impatiently and standing tall. I didn't recognize her, she had red, long hair and was close to my height. She wore a third-year ribbon around her neck. I walked up to her.

"Looking for someone?" I suggested. She jumped at my voice. She turned and smiled at me.

"Uh, yeah, do you know a Hiroomi Nase?" I stiffened. She waited for me to answer. I tried to relax a little, for some reason I was tense.

"Yes, I do." Was all I said in response. She looked around me and back at me.

"Do you know where he is? I need to speak with him." She said nervously. I twitched.

"He usually skips Literary club, but I'll let him know you were looking for him, Ms. ...?" Light bulbs flicked on as she apologized to me for not introducing herself earlier.

"My name is Ayano Saski. Thank you, Mr. ...?" I chuckled at her copying my words. I nodded, "Akihito Kanbara." We shook hands and she trotted away saying one more time, "Thank you!"

I shook my head and smiled. Sweet girl. I then stiffened again. But what did she want with Hiroomi?

I entered the room and saw it empty. I sighed and picked up a book and sat down and read it. A few moments later, Mitsuki entered the room with her daily sucker. She sat down across from me and crossed her legs.

"Anything good today?" She asked. I just shrugged and threw the floppy book onto the table.

"I wouldn't call any of these good." I spat. She glared at me and sighed.

"I'd like to see you try and write a story for your senpais." She rolled her eyes as I responded with a, "whatever." I shifted in my seat and looked out the window. The sun was starting to set. The colors in the sky were put together nicely. I almost said something about it until she spoke up.

"So what's up with you and my brother?" I barely fell off my seat when she asked. It was a good question, to be honest, I didn't know the answer myself. I acted cool and crossed my arms. I raised an eyebrow.

"If you are referring to what happened last weekend, there is nothing between–," the door swung open to reveal a happy Hiroomi.

"Akkey—!" He sang and wrapped his arms around my neck. His smile was wider than normal.

"I've missed you." He whispered. He looked up at Mitsuki, who was giving me a look of disapproval.

"Oh, hey Mitsuki." Hiroomi said shyly. He let go and leaned against the back of my chair. I then remembered the girl from earlier.

"Oh, Hiroomi, a girl named Ayano was looking for you this morning. Saying she wanted to talk with you...?" I said, looking up at him. He drew a blank for a moment and then bounced back into reality.

"Oh yes! Ayano wanted to ask me about why the Literary club didn't like her story. Remember, I mentioned her before?" He looked down at me with a smile still. I then reminisced to the time we were walking home together and he mentioned her name. I remember being jealous for no reason and being a mess. My cheek twitched.

"Oh yeah...I remember now." I said, looking away now. He leaned in close to my face.

"So why don't you like her story?" He exclaimed. I sighed and looked to the side.

"It had boring words, too simple." I grumbled. I was done talking about people's terrible attempt at writing. I couldn't remember why I joined this club besides that Hiroomi could watch over me.

Hiroomi came even closer so he could whisper into my ear without Mitsuki hearing him.

"Don't be so harsh. It contradicts your adorableness." He smirks and moves away to his corner. I get a fluttering feeling in my stomach and try not to explode. He knows every button to press to get me flustered. And it works every time. I take a quick breath and shrug.

"Sure thing, boss." I say to mock him. He smiles flirtatiously and turns to the book he picked up off the table. Mitsuki stands up and looks at the both of us.

"Okay, something is going on between you two." She sternly says and glares at Hiroomi. He just smiles and doesn't take his eyes off the page.

"Whatever could that possibly be, Mitsuki?" He says intelligently. His voice made me want to kiss him again. The thought of just pressing our lips together makes my hands sweaty. She then directs her attention at me. I copy Hiroomi's style and cross my arms and smirk.

"What? Are you jealous or something?" I say with a cocky voice. She growls and cools down.

"Never mind," she took a breath and whispered, "perverts" under her breath. I slammed my hands on the table and stood up.

"Don't entitle me with such a harsh word! I am not a pervert." I pause and point at Hiroomi, who was innocently reading the book.

"If anyone's a pervert it's him!" She chuckled at my testimony. Hiroomi stood up and shook his head.

"Oh Akkey, why must you abuse me when you rather warm me?" He walked over and wrapped his hands around my waist. I twitched, but from being surprised. I clamped my hands over his and tore them off my body.

"Not now," I whispered sharply. Mitsuki heard and sighed.

"I knew it." She jabbed. Hiroomi and I paused. She knew what? We stared at her.

"I knew you two were a pair! Do you really think I'm that stupid?" When she said the word pair, I jumped and blushed. A-a pair?!? I held out my hands in protest.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I began, but Hiroomi interrupted by wrapping his hands back around my waist and kissing me softly on the cheek.

"You got it. Right, Akkey?" I felt trapped. I didn't want to deny Hiroomi, but I didn't want Mitsuki to hate me even more. I sensed she had a crush on me at times. She would always mention me confessing my love for her at some important moment. Almost like she was fantasizing over me. But she always did it in a way where she seemed bored and was just saying it to mess with me.

I didn't know how to respond, either reject my love for Hiroomi and crush him, or accept it and possibly wreck Mitsuki's dream. I squinted one eye.

"Sure." Was all I could come up with. Mitsuki scuffed and walked away with her nose in the air.

"Perverts." She whispered and walked out of the room. We were left alone in the room. Thinking I was in the clear, I turned around to look at Hiroomi. He wasn't very happy. He was frowning. I questioned him.

"Why were you so unsure?" He said seriously. I could hear his heart pounding over mine. Did my answer matter that much? I thought and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I didn't know if we were like that yet." I said calmly. That was a good enough answer, right? He sighed and laid his head into my chest. He sighed again and I rested my hand on his head. His hair was very soft and flowing. I kissed his head and thought for a second. Am I right? He looked back up at me again and smiled.

"I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I just thought since we slept together–" I stopped him. Slept together?!?!

"Woah, hey! But it wasn't like that. I just fell asleep, nothing happened!" It sounded to me like I was trying to say that was a one time thing. I felt bad after seeing his disappointed face. "Wait..." I began, but he just laughed uncomfortably.

"Sorry, Akkey, I just can't contain myself when I'm with you. I–" he stopped himself this time and looked away. He was beginning to blush a little. I smiled. Is he...trying to confess his love to me?

I started to laugh. He looked up at me with confused eyes.

"Hiroomi, don't apologize to me. Just kiss me again." I grabbed ahold of his scarf. His face looked so dumbfounded, I almost laughed at him. I then swooped in and captured his lips with mine and his muscles loosened. This kiss was a lot longer than the last one, but equally as great. We softly adjusted our lips to make them fit better and continued to make contact. I still had a grip on his scarf. His hand traveled to my face and he rubbed my cheek with his thumbs. It felt nice to be loved by someone who knew how to make me feel good. I then sat down on the table and swung my legs. He pressed against me and we didn't detach from our lips.

All of this happened without even saying I love you.

I relaxed my arms on the table as he dropped one hand to my back and scratched my back. I took a deep breath and we kept relocating our lips so they would fit comfortably.

I could tell you now that this was the most eventful thing that has happened at Literary club. And all we did was kiss.

Next Update: October 3rd

A/n: Ayano Saski is just a made up character of mine. Just clarifying that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...