The Akatsuki caught me..

By KupcakexKiller

I DONT OWN NARUTO, OR THE AKATSUKI!!! I own Kuro, though. This is an OC x Akatsuki love story. I'm new, so I... More

The Akatsuki caught me..
Chapter 1: Remember who you are
Chapter 2: Never
Chapter 3: Meetings
Kuro's Abilities
Chapter 4: Pancakes
Chaper 5: The Day
Chapter 6: Dream
Chapter 7: The Man With Red Eyes
Chapter 8: Too Funny..
Chapter 9: Katsu!
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: The Artists' in the Akatsuki
Chapter 12: The Night
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16: Your Going Down!!
Chapter 17: No way!
Chapter 18: Something's off..
Charecter update!
Chapter 19: Missions!
Chapter 20: Visions
Chapter 21: Moving On
Chapter 22: Akatsuki Game Night! Just what I need!
Chapter 23: 7 Minutes in.. Hell!
Chapter 24: What A Night..
Chapter 25: First Attempt
Chapter 26: The 2nd and Last
Valetine's Day (Special!)

Chapter 13: The Forbidden Question?!

8.6K 270 59
By KupcakexKiller

I went over to him, and yanked a set of covers off of the bed, jumped on the floor and snuggled into it, "Ah. Much better." "Kuro..." I heard Itachi growl. "Hmp." I turned over, away from him. I heard the bed creak, and he pulled me up with him. I clawed at his arm and started whimpering "Let me goooo!! Bad! Bad Itachi! Bad!" "Hey, this is payback for you using my Conditioner without asking me." he said while wrapping his arms around my neck and put his face near my ear. I looked up at the ceiling and groaned, muttering curses at him.

"I'm not letting you go." he said. I stared at him from the corner of my eye. "Great." "You're giving up?" "Yup." I grinned. No WAAY. Now that I had access to my full energy, I was going to make a Shadow Twin when he fell asleep, and I'll sneak downstairs or something. Or atleast make shelter in the bathroom. Yeah. Better to stay in here. God knows what could happen. I twitched. 'Hidan would try and kill me, Zetsu could eat me, and Tobi.. well... Tobi just wouldn't let me sleep..' There was a long awkward silence in our room, mean while in the room next to us, We heard moaning noises and some girl going, "Hiidaan!!" I bit my lip to prevent laughing.

Itachi nuzzled his face into my cheek and smirked. "You'll have to get used to that when you sleep here, Babe." he wrapped his arms around mine. I twitched, shut my eyes and sighed. "My name ISN'T 'Babe', and What do you mean?" I heard him sneer at me. "Until Leader puts you on a perminent team, Me, Deidara and Sasori are sharing you," "Hmp. Goodnight." "Goodnight, Kuro."

(Fast Forewards at around 2:00 AM) 'Finally! I can make my move...' I shut my eyes and slipped out of bed, my Shadow Twin taking my place. I opened up the bathroom door really quietly, and shut it, laying on the floor and fell asleep.

(Next Day, around 11:00AM)

I woke up to doors being slammed open, screaming and then Itachi's door being slammed open, and Tobi screaming, "ITACHI!! ITACHI!!! WAKE UP!! TOBI CAME TO WAKE EVERYONE UP BECAUSE LEADER SAID SO, AND TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE PRETTY LADY IS?!" I twitched and groaned, slamming the bathroom door open, and Tobi shut up really fast, staring at me, clinging onto Itachi. I glared holes into Tobi and he whimpered. "PRETTY LADY WAS IN THE BATHROOM?! WHAT WAS THE PRETTY LADY DOING IN THERE?" He yelled, lunging for me.

I grabbed him by the neck, threw him in the air and punted him out of Itachi's room. "I.NEED.MY.BEAUTY.SLEEP!!!" I screamed loudly, that everyone stood outside there doors, staring at me. I gave them the 'I'm-pissed-off-if-you-know-whats-good-for-you-don't-bother-me' look, and they slammed there door, or continued walking downstairs. I slammed the door shut before Tobi could get in again, and Itachi smirked smugly at me.

"I didn't know you weren't an early bird." I twitched and shot him a nasty glare. "Do.Not.Start.With.Me.Uchiha." He pretended to shiver and chuckled. "I need the bathroom, If your done sleeping.." I stared at him and narrowed my eyes. "I'm done, go ahead." He nodded and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I laid down and stared at the ceiling, rubbing my eyes and yawning. After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door, then Konan came in. "Itachi! I have that Bitch's clothes for yo.." She paused and stared at me, sitting up.

"YOU!!" I pointed at her. "What the HELL is your problem?! You've been mean to me ever since I walked into Leader's office, and you don't even know me!!" I stood up and folded my arms. She stared at me and narrowed her eyes, and flipped me off. "Stay away from them." "THEM?! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" I screamed and clenched my fists. 'There's no reason for that woman to hate you, Kuro.. She's just jealous of you..' The voice in my head giggled. She grabbed my shoulders and shoved me into the wall, hatred dripping from her words. "STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! THEY'RE ALL MINE!!" All of the sudden the door opened and Itachi rushing out fully dressed, towel in his hair, staring at us.

"Konan.. Stop this foolishness." he said blankly, and walked over to us, pulled Konan off of me and hugged her, petting her head, talking to her. All I heard was her sniffling, and saying, "I don't want anything to...." and that's all I heard. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my clothes and slammed the bathroom door shut. '..Is that jealously I sense?..' the voice in my head said. I rolled my eyes. 'Oh, please. She's the only female member, which means she's probably gotten into relationships with everyone. She's just a hater.. Besides, I don't care about Itachi..' '.. Keep saying that..' the voice giggled again as I tied my kimono and my bow, then brushing my teeth and brushing my soft hair. '..Eeh, Shut up. What do you know..' I said back.

I snickered and muttered under my breath, "It's funny. I talk to myself in my head. I must be losing it. Considering I got no sleep whatsoever.." I groaned and washed my face, dried it off, and opened the door up. I growled when I saw Itachi was no where to be found. "Meh. Who needs him..?" I said while scrounging around for my wooden 'Samurai' shoes. I gave up, went downstairs and grabbed the first thing I could find and divoured it.

Something poked me, and I turned to see, none other than idiot Tobi. "I-Is The pretty lady awake now..?" he stuttered. I gave him a death glare, and he shivered, and threw something in my hand. "Here! It's from Senpai!!" He said while, then screaming and running off again. I blinked and looked at it. It was, indeed, Deidara's work, just a clay bird. A smile tugged on my lips. 'Deidara and Sasori.. Heh.. I could get to know them the best. If only I was put on their team, that'd be great..' I thought. My thoughts were, then interupted by Deidara's and Tobi's screaming. "TOBI!!!" Then I realized this was Deidara's exploding clay. I screamed as Deidara yelled, "Katsu!", the little bird, then blowing up in my face. Tobi ran to where I was, and stood besides me. "Uh-Oh.. Deidara Senpai, you did it now!~" Tobi cooed. Deidara rushed in, frowning, then changing to embarassed, and worried. "Uhh!! K-Kuro!! Ahhaa!! I was, Umm.." He scratched the back of his neck, trying to think of something.

"Tick-Tock." I said, my voice deadly sounding. Deidara backed up, shocked. "I-I thought Tobi was holding it, so I just blew It up, but you were holding it , and I didn't know and..." he stopped when I stood infront of him, pretending to be mad at him. "I'm going...." Deidara shut his eyes, and covered his face with his arms. "...TO KILL YOU, TOBI!!!" I saw him grin, and for the rest of the morning, and afternoon, and a little bit of the evening, was spent trying to hunt down, and kill Tobi.

It was fun, right now me and Deidara were about ready to sneak into Sasori's room to see if he would help us. I quietly opened up his door, and we both snuck in, and I grinned, putting my finger to my lips. Deidara nodded, and I shut my eyes, re-opening them, now white. I narrowed my eyes, and decided on a new move. I controlled my energy around me, making it completly invisable. I chuckled when Deidara looked around quickly. "Kuro! Psst! Kuro! Where'd you go?" he whispered, not wanting to blow our cover. "Sh.., Idiot, I'm still here, I'm invisable. Now be quiet." I whispered back, and headed out into the open, into a diffrent room, where Sasori was sitting at his desk, surrounded by puppets, and puppet parts.

I smirked, and leaned over him, watching him work on an arm of his puppet, putting on the fingers of it's hand. He suddenly moved his chair back, and It bumped into me, He felt me and stood up, looking around the room. "Who are you.." It was weird, because he was looking right through me. He went around the corner, and saw Deidara. "Brat!! You're trying to scare me?!" I saw he dragged Deidara by the hair and shoved him into the wall. "Don't disturb me, while I'm working, Deidara.." he growled in Deidara's ear.

I took notice of Deidara's face. He was blushing, and frowning, struggling. My eyes doubled over. 'Is he..?' "Kurooo!!" Deidara yelled. Sasori stared at him. "What do you want, Brat." he said blankly, yawning and sitting on his chair again, working on his puppets. "Well.. we were wondering if you wanted to help us kill Tobi! Hmm." Deidara said, smiling goofily. I smiled and held back a laugh at how funny his face was. Sasori groaned. "Who is 'we'? and as much as I'd love to kill Tobi, I'm not going to piss Leader off." Deidara grinned. "Me and Kuro! Hm!" Sasori paused and thought for a while.

"Leave." "But, Sasori.." Deidara said, before Sasori shoved his partner out and slammed the door in his face. Deidara pounded at the door for awhile, knowing I was probably still there, but stopped after awhile, and left. I sat on Sasori's drawing table, watching him, then he scooted his chair over to the table and, not knowningly, put his hand near mine and turned on the lights. He noticed my shadow and grabbed my neck, shoved me into a wall, and put a knife to my neck. "Who are you?!?" I clawed at his hand, choking, and kicking around. "I said who are you?!" he yelled. I shut my eyes, and blood dripped down my lips, and the field went down.

"Sa..so..ri.. s-stop.. you're.. kill...ing.. me...!.." I managed to spit out. He gasped and let me go, but caught me when I fell. "Oh my god!! Kuro?! Are you okay?! What the hell were you thinking?!! I could've killed you!!" I yelled at me, obviously mad. I put my hands on my neck and coughed alot, and coughed out blood a little bit. "I-I just w-wanted to..." I stopped and coughed a few times. "...tease you.. l-like I was a ghost.." I coughed again and he leaned down to my level and petted my head. "You brat.... You put your life in danger just to try and scare me? Did Deidara convince you to do that? I'll kill him.." He stood up and I grabbed his hand and shook my head. "No.. We wanted to, and I didn't know you'd do that, I was kinda watching you in the process of making your puppets, then decided to spy on you.." He frowned and sighed. "Well, don't. Next time I'd do that, I'd seriously kill you." he helped me up, and kept his hands on my back.

"Are you okay, though?" He asked. "I'm fine!" I smiled at him. "Never been better!!" He smiled faintly and petted my head. "Now, Brat., I must get back to work, If you don't mind --" "No, It's okay! I need to find Dei, anyways! Yell if you need anything!" I winked and put my finger up, then running out the door, leaving Sasori to his thoughts.

Eventually after ten years of looking for the Bombing Artist, I found him eating munchies in the kitchen. I snickered and poked his arm. "Heeey~" I cooed at him. He chuckled at me. "You saw what he did? Hmm?" I nodded. Then looked around and whispered to him. "Deidara, can I ask you something?" He nodded and looked at me. "Anything. What's up?" I blushed and looked down, afraid he'll get mad, or upset. "A-Are.. you and.. Sasori..." I saw his eyes narrow at me. "Spit it out." "Are you two gay? Because I noticed that there's only 1 girl here, but she's around Leader all the time..." Deidara stared at me with diffrent emotions on his face. Shocked, Suprised, Murderous, and Anger. I squealed, and ran from him, as he chased me through out the base.

"I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!!!" I yelled as I ran, dodging random bombs. "I'LL KILL YOU FOR ASKING ME 'THAT'!!! HMM!!" He yelled through the house. "YOU ASKED HIM, DIDN'T YOU?" Kisame yelled over mine and Deidara's voices. "YEAH!!!" I yelled back, and he ran faster, besides me and tried to grab me. I blinked and ran upstairs. "SASORIIIII!!!" I screamed, and just as he opened up the door to ask what was going on, I tackled him down, and Deidara tackled me down, too. It was a dog pile. I squirmed, and Sasori shoved Deidara off, and seperated the 2 of us. "STOP, STOP, STOP!!" He yelled, and Deidara glared daggers into me.

"Kuro, did you ask Deidara the forbidden question?" Sasori said, rubbing his temples. "If you two were gay? Yes." I said and they stared at me. Deidara tried to yet again, kill me, I ran around the room, screaming 'Stopp!! I'm sorryy!! Sasoriii!! Stoopp hiimm!!!' Sasori just shook his head in disbelief and frowned staring at the floor. "You can't kill me for asking a question!!" I said while circling around Sasori.

He then grabbed me into his chest and put his hand out to Deidara. "Stop. She's right." He pulled me away from his chest, and looked down at me blankly. "As far as I know, I'm 100% sure I'm not gay. Deidara, I'm not sure." He snickered and teased Deidara. Deidara put his fist up, majorly pissed. "I'm not gay!! I'll show you!!" Deidara yelled, then grabbed me and kissed my cheek. My cheeks turned pink and I stared at him in shock. "...Eehhh?!" He frowned, now realizing what he just did.

"Ah!! N-No! I-I only like you as a friend, K-Kuro!! I didn't mean it like that!! I-I!! Hmm!!" He suddenly looked down and ran out of the room, leaving me and Sasori standing there awkwardly. He turned to me. "That's what happens when someone asks the forbidden question." I blinked and nodded quickly, and ran out the door, only to be grabbed and stopped. "Did you really think I was gay, Kuro..?" he said, sounded kind of hurt. I shook my ead and stared at the wall. "N-No, I just thought that, Honestly Deidara was gay for you." I twitched and shivered. Sasori nodded and let me go. "Ah."

I looked down, and spund around bowing to him. I felt really, really bad. "I'm sorry.." then I ran out leaving Sasori, yet again in his own thoughts. 'What an intresting girl.., she is...' he mumbled.

Writers Note:

Jeez! It's already hecktic in the house! But it's a good thing, it helps Kuro develop better friendships with the other members, Except for Konan. What a jerk!! I do say, I love it when Deidara gets mad over the smallest thing!! He truely is a hot head!! Deidara: Hey!! Meanie!! Sasori!! Kuro-chan's being mean again!! Sasori: Shut up! Me: Anywaaayys, I'll post the next chapter soon!!

Senpai: A teacher, or a person who is old than you. Prefferably used in schools, but they use it in here, too.

Neko: Japanese for 'cat'.

Chan: Honorific for a girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 253 10
For our all comfort I want to inform you that all characters are at the age of "legal consent" depending on which country you are in. Also, OC or t...
995 36 17
"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰?" "𝓘𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!" Sasuke Uchiha X FEM! OC -I do not own any characters besides the OC used, nor do I own Nar...
41.7K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
153K 4.1K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...