2043 - Justin Bieber AU

By spaceblackv

To believe that in the year 2043 technology would be at its peak, the humanity at its strongest and most peac... More

0. Prologue
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.7
2.8

2.6

3.2K 168 56
By spaceblackv

Hunter Thorn;

Allen told me everything, from my father and his mother, my father killing his father and mother, my own mother, him being alone and the reason him and Lucas really stopped being friends. And after he was done, I was crying like a little child. I felt Justin search for my hand, and with little difficulties he found it, holding onto it tightly. Allen noticed his sweet gesture, but didn't comment on it. He was rather looking at me and my hurt expression, me not wanting to believe anything he told me. But I couldn't think that he wasn't telling the truth, why would he make up such a thing?

I sniffled, looking up at Allen, only to have him look away. I kept staring at him, at his tense jaw and structured face, looking into the distance. It was as if he didn't want to look me in the eye.

Was this a sign that he was lying? Was he only trying to make me vulnerable?

After a while he decided to speak up again, this time, the smirk on his face was present again. It reminded me a lot of Justin when we first started to talk. He would always wear his signature smirk, but lately it had become less occasional.

"You know, it was hard to find both of you." He said, walking around us. It was intimidating, sitting on the floor completely helpless and having someone like Allen walk in front of you, not knowing what his next move could be.

"But thanks to my little spy, I was able to find out the place you both always meet up. And all I had to do, was wait for the right moment. In my opinion, the right moment could have waited a bit. But seeing that Clyde is starting to get in everyone's way lately, I thought I might as well save you from the drama. Because be honest, both of you, you know it's only a matter of time until Clyde pays a little visit to Lucas." Allen finished, and all I did was glare at him. Justin suddenly gripped my hand really tight, my knuckled crushing together. I knew he was only doing it to control his anger, not wanting it to get the best out of him. He was trying to be silent, for my sake.

"Clyde has absolutely no idea what's waiting for him, if he ever crosses my brother!" I said angrily, eyes turning into slits while I looked at Allen. "He can be lucky if he can continue living after this all. Lucas is prepared for everything."

"But apparently not prepared for keeping his sister safe. Because look at you and where you are right now, I can't see your brother anywhere, princess." Allen chuckled, and I had to bite my lip to keep quiet. He was right, Lucas wasn't here, he probably didn't even care where I was at the moment, probably just thinking that I was out for a bit. But I knew it wouldn't take long until he would notice that I was gone, and he would trace me back here. All I hoped for was that I got to see the moment Lucas found us as a living person.

"How did you find us there? I thought I kept it a good secret." I mumbled, more to myself than to anyone else once the question popped up into my head. I never told anyone about that place, and I had always been careful so that no one followed me. It was also a place, not everyone was able to find, so it could have only been someone from district three.

"Well, I might aswell just show you who told me about it." He shortly left the room, only to come back with a petite girl traveling behind him.

And my heart stopped for a minute.

"Laura?" I whispered, shock lingering in my system. She couldn't have done this to me, she was my best friend.

Tears streamed down her face as she turned around to quickly leave the room again, but Allen stopped her from doing so.

"Don't go, babe. Stand up to your actions." Allen said, holding her by her shoulder and then pushing her forward a bit, so that she was standing directly in front of me.

"I'm so sorry, Hunter. I never knew why he wanted me to find out. I never even questioned it, god why was I so stupid?" She mumbled, covering her eyes with her hands.

"Save it, Laura." I spat, looking at her. She removed her hands from her face, only to wince at the glare I was giving her.

"I'm so-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it anymore. We were supposed to be friends. And friends don't do things like these." Looking away, I squeezed Justin's hand a little. Even though I was trying to be tough, it was hurting like hell.

"I'm sorry," Laura whispered once again, turning around and leaving the room. Allen surprisingly followed right behind her, hands on her hips. There was more she wasn't telling me, and I hoped it wouldn't be what I was thinking it was.

"Hunter, are you alright?" Justin asked shyly once we were alone in the room. I moved my hands around, trying to get out of the rope, but it was useless, it was too tight and I only kept hurting myself with my movements.

"Stop it, you are going to start bleeding if you don't stop moving." Justin hissed and I immediately stopped, my shoulders sinking.

"I just want to get out of here."

"Me too, and I hope my men are going to find me soon." Justin mumbled. I wish I could see him now.

"I'm sorry you had to listen to all of this, Justin." I said quietly, my head hanging low.

"It's alright, seems like we both have issues with our father." Justin chuckled lightly, though our situation was anything but amusing or funny.

"What happened to yours?" I dared to ask, not sure what his reaction would be. I learned that he was extremely sensitive when it came to his family, but I also hoped he would start to open up to me for once.

"I don't really know, from one day to the other, he was gone and later found dead. I didn't know what happened to him, to this day I don't know what happened. I loved him and I needed him in my life, but then suddenly, he was gone, just like that. I wish I knew who the bastard was that killed him, I would get him back for it." Justin spoke slowly, deep emotion laced in his words.

"Oh god, I'm sorry." I gushed.

"Don't be, it's over now. I am over it now. It made me become who I am today, and I do not regret any single thing." He replied, voice sounding much lighter now.

"And what happened to your mother, if I may ask?"

But I never got an answer. Instead, the door opened, revealing a sligthly nervous Laura with a knife in her hand.

And I expected the worse, but all she did was cut through the ropes, freeing us from them. Justin immediately sprung to his feet, forgetting the pain from the hit Allen gave him for a second, then groaning. He helped me up by taking my hands, and not letting go for a moment.

"Why did you do this?"

"I can't bear seeing you like that. We are not far from district one, so you can probably reach it if you're fast before Allen notices anything." Laura rushed out, pushing us through the door and out of the building we were in.

"I know where this is," Justin said, motioning me to follow him. I kept looking back to see Laura, still not believing that she had helped us. She was in trouble once Allen found out, and I hoped nothing bad would happen to her.

Justin pulled me with him along the way, running and then, when he noticed I was getting tired, slowing down and just walking fast.

Soon enough we saw the buildings from district one and I was relieved, looking behind us just to make sure no one was following is. And thankfully, no one was in sight.

And when we were safe and sound in one of his homes, he pulled me into a hug. It was a warm and comforting one, exactly what I needed. I buried my head into his neck, air puffing out of my mouth because of the running. I was exhausted, I doubted I could stay straight for much longer.

Justin took my face in his hands, slowly checking every inch of it, wincing when his eyes scanned over the bruises Allen gave me. He tried to touch it, but I flinched away.

"Does it hurt a lot?" He asked, but I shook my head. Right now, in this moment, all I could think of was how we were safe and nothing really bad has happened to us.

He kept looking at me, and I started feeling small under his intense stare. A little smile appeared on his lips.

"You are beautiful," he said, his cheeks lightly flushing pink.

It felt like my mouth was hanging wide open because of what he said to me. It wasn't usual for him to give me such compliments, but right now, I felt more than happy.

Slowly standing up on my tip toes, I sealed our lips together. It felt like a lifetime had passed since I last got to kiss him.

However, the kiss didn't last long. I pulled away, smiling like an idiot.

Suddenly, Justin's face scrunched up in realization and he stepped away from me, searching for something around the room. He picked something up from the table and handed it to me. I noticed it was my phone. Thanking him, my heart started beating faster when I saw I had dozens of calls missed from Lucas and from Sara, many texts and voice mails. They must have been worried sick.

"You should probably call them back," Justin suggested and I nodded, already hitting the call button next to Lucas' name.

note// I'm editing this story right now, I'm not really fast though, so sorry if updates are going to be a bit irregular, i am trying my best sweets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 31 24
We didn't expect for the world to have changed so much in a year. We only lived in the US long enough for me to end up being my brother's guardian. O...
1.9K 415 16
There are moments in our life which you want to forget and just want to move on but you can't seem to forget it. Delete all those sad moments and re...
12.2K 531 45
One chat, four dorks, one misadd... Could it lead to forever? Only time will tell. [Most parts are unedited and will not be edited whatsoever]
95 3 20
my articles from 2021 if there are typos or missing commas or incorrect information tell me and if you use my Articles tell me. G-rated its from bad...