Her Butler, in Love with his...

By Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Elizabeth Midford, the lady with a pure heart has turned into a merciless and a ruthless lady. She summoned a... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Her Butler, One Hell of a Kind
Chapter 2: Her Butler, Smiling
Chapter 3: His Mistress, Reminding the Past
Chapter 4: Her Butler, in Love
Chapter 5: Her Butler, Dancing the Night
Chapter 6: Her Butler, Bravest
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Her Butler, Sadistic
Chapter 9: Her Butler, Caring
Chapter 10: Her Butler, At the Circus
Chapter 11: Her Butler, Joining the Circus
Chapter 12: Her Butler, Inspecting
Chapter 13: His Mistress, Performing the Stage
Chapter 14: Her Butler, Pretending
Chapter 15: Her Butler, Hardworking

Chapter 7: Her Butler, Challenged

812 36 6
By Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Chapter 7: Her Butler, Challenged

Elizabeth's POV

I'm going back to the manor from the Queen's Palace to visit British Knights. I am here with Ciel, Catherine, Auntie Katerina, Lau with Ran-Mao and with this weirdo beside me.

"Hey you with the glasses."

Then he was surprised when I called him. What's with that weird guy? He's always in shock.

"Y-yes L-lady Elizabeth?"

"What is your name? You haven't introduced yourself to me."

"Ah-I-I am sorry M-Mistress! I am R-Ronald Knox, th-the butler of M-Madame Katerina."

"Well. Nice to meet you Ronald." I think he is like older of two years from me.

(Elizabeth is 16, Ciel is 16 and Ronald is 18. In this story, Ciel is older than Elizabeth.)

"Ronald is a kind butler of the Arizonas, Elizabeth. But kinda clumsy and sometimes not in himself. He always putting mess in our garden with his mower. Will you please let Sebastian teach him to be a perfect butler?"

What?! Another butler in the mansion? My manor is not an orphanage for the butlers!!

"Please Elizabeth? Would you do me a favor? For Aunt Katerina."

Sigh. Okay fine!

"Okay Madame Kate."

"Well then! Ronald, be behave at my niece's manor. Understand?"

"Y-Yes M-Madame!"

I turned my attention to Ciel who is being quiet all the time. He's really not a conversationalist type.

"Say Earl, Marchioness. Did the two of you got engaged again?"

"Why did you say so Lau?" said by Ciel. I wonder what does he mean by that?

"Based from what I had observed these past few days, you and the Marchioness got closer than before."

"Tch. Proof?"

"I see that your hands are not lying, my dear Earl. You keep on denying it, but it's obvious."

Obvious? And our hands? What is he talking about? Then I look at my hands...

I looked at his hands holding mine! What the..!

We immediately let go and they just laughed. Tch. What's with him?

"It's kinda unladylike Marchioness. You're betraying your current fiance."

"Tch. Who says I'm betraying him? And to who? To him?" Then I pointed at Ciel who is being humiliated based on his reaction.

"Nah. We're already over."

Now that I think of it. Ciel never met nor knew who my fiance is.

He doesn't need to know anyway.

Ciel's POV

I keep myself being quiet all the time. I'm not talking to Elizabeth's Aunt, to Lau, even her is not exempted.

I know Sebastian also sensing something. Something's not right.

We're right here at the front of the manor. Sebastian opened it for us.

"LIZ!!" I saw Elizabeth widened her eyes and immediately looked on the person who called her.

He embraced Elizabeth when he reached her. He looks familiar to me.

Could it be..!

"Alois?! W-what are you doing here?"

"Of course I missed you! You came back from London to visit the Queen right?"

"Y-yes. You're right."

Then he turned his attention to me who's standing behind Elizabeth.

My, my. Who could have thought that you're still alive like me.

"Ciel Phantomhive."

"Alois Trancy."

He walked to my direction and raise his hand.

"Oh my Ciel! What a coincidence. You're still alive. Nice to meet you again, Earl Ciel Phantomhive." he cheerfully said but with a boast in his eyes.

"My, my. It's unfortunate for you, Alois but yes. I'm still alive. It's unpleasant to meet you in this state, Earl Alois Trancy."

Elizabeth is just watching us, not saying anything. Alois and I are very serious, still facing each other, ignoring the others' reaction.

"Let's stop this face to face reunion and have a seat, Earls." Lau just stopped us and turned our attention to something else.

"Ahem."

We then turned to Elizabeth who has no idea on what's happening between Alois and I.

"Let's all have a seat. Ciel and Alois, we will talk at my office."

Tch. Me again? It's not my fault that I hate that Alois and I'm getting pissed whenever I see that brat!

---

"Phantomhive, Alois, is there something between the two of you that I don't know?"

We just take our silence. Elizabeth musn't know that Alois is also a demon. I'd like to say that Alois's maid was the one who killed my human side but it'll make things worse.

"Phantomhive, you know I detest lies. You also know it Alois. Now, say it."

"I'm sorry Elizabeth but this matter is between us. You are not involved."

"Are you saying something rude and disgraceful to me, Phantomhive?"

Tch! If only she could understand.

Sebastian! What took you so long?! Come here and save me in this instant!

Later on, we heard a knock from the door.

It's Sebastian and Hannah. That butler again?

"Lady Midford, Earl Trancy and Earl Phantomhive. Everybody is waiting for you downstairs."

"We'll go, Sebastian, Hannah. Thank you."

Then Elizabeth took her leave. It's only Alois and I who's left.

"What are you planning to do, Alois? You're not the type who falls in love to a lady like her."

"Tss... That's what you know, Ciel. I'm her fiance now. You're just her past."

"Don't play games with me, Trancy. I know you. You don't actually love Elizabeth. She's not a toy you can play Alois. She's a human."

"Shut up, Phantomhive. You also didn't love her from the start of your engagement, right? I can make her smile. Unlike you, you can't make her smile. You're making her cry. Stop guarding Elizabeth in front of me Phantomhive."

"I was the first before you Trancy. She can never replace me. You will always be the second in her life."

"Stop prisoning her like she's your possession, Phantomhive. Elizabeth was yours before, but she can never be yours again."

"Hah! That's half true and half false."

"Are you playing games with me, Ciel?"

"She's mine once. But I'm going to take her back. I'm getting her away from you. I'll snatch her back to me. So be ready, Alois."

I smirked and take my leave. I saw him clenched his fist signing that I hit his nerves. Hah.

"Let's see what you've got Alois. Just be sure to accept failure and no cheating." I said and on my way to leave the room.

Let's see Alois. You've challenged a wrong person. I'm a master of games. You'll never win this battle.

Ah. I forgot something.

"Another thing, Alois.

Never mess with a Phantomhive.

Especially Ciel Phantomhive. Bear that in mind. I'm a gamer, you know?"

Then I left.

---

Elizabeth's POV

What took those two so long? They're not fighting at my office, are they?

"My apologies Lady Elizabeth. We took much time to talk."

"Is it that really serious that made you take much time to talk, Phantomhive?"

"Yes Milady.

Especially if this is a battle for you."

"You're saying something?"

"Nothing Lady Elizabeth."

Tss. Kinda suspicious. Ciel is hiding something from me.

Ciel's POV

Tch. There are many nobles here in London, why Alois?! That spoiled sadist!

"Bocchan, Lady Adeline is here."

"Come in."

Then the door revealed Adeline, my niece-in-law. She resembles my cousin Edward in her appearance.

"Uncle Ciel!"

"Adeline, is something the matter?"

"You're Auntie Lizzie's fiancee, right?"

Uhh... That's strange? Why that sudden question?

"Why did you asked that to me all of a sudden?"

"Uncle Ciel should be the one accompanying Auntie Lizzie to the garden. Why is it Sir. Trancy accompanying Auntie Lizzie?"

Then I saw at the window, Alois and Elizabeth walking at the Midford Garden at this night.

Alois is making his move.

"Maybe they're just talking about something Adeline. Don't worry."

Then I saw Catherine rushed her way to Adeline. I think this little girl just sneaked out.

"My goodness! You're here Adeline!"

"Mom!"

"My apologies Ciel for disturbing you. Come. Let's go at Elaiah and Samantha. Even Edison is waiting for you."

"No worries Lady Catherine."

They took their leave and closed the door. Now, what am I thinking again?

Tch. Why of all people, Alois was selected to be her fiancee?

Alois, what are you planning to do?

---

Alois's POV

This night, I promised myself to win over Elizabeth. I'm going to stamp in your face that Elizabeth will choose me over you, Phantomhive. You'll never going to snatch my fiance away from me.

"Elizabeth, I know you and Ciel had a past before. Is it possible for you to fall in love with him again?" I asked as a concerned fiance. I'm sure Elizabeth isn't the type of Lady who would cheat me.

"Why are you asking me such a nonsense questions Alois? Ciel Phantomhive is just a part of my tragedy before. Since the day he left me, I banned him from coming into my life again. So, it isn't."

I felt relieved to her answer. I'll make him see that I am more suitable to be Elizabeth's fiance than him. I'm more amazing and gorgeous than him!

"Is there something wrong Alois? You're out of yourself."

"Nothing my dear. Let's go. I'll take you back."

I, Alois Trancy would never be defeated by you, Ciel Phantomhive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnasan, this is now the update. Thanks for waiting!! I'm very busy at school and I can't manage to do multi-tasking. Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen!

Comments and Votes are highly appreciated! Thank you!!

And here we are! The moment of truth. Alois Trancy is now present. What will be his role? Find out Minnasan!! Thank you for those people and readers who voted my story. I really appreciated all of it and thank you for waiting for the updates. Although sometimes, I do udates that are lame but still bear with me. Thank you very much Minna!!! I love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 108 36
Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth Midford are all grown up, and their marriage is months away. Under her cheery demeanor, Elizabeth struggles with a ter...
23.7K 625 19
In this story your running away from a murder who killed your mum, dad and your little brother. In an attempt to escape your deadly fate of being cut...
84.2K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...
160K 4.8K 36
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...