Pen Friends

By aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!

1.9K 154 31
By aanavats01

Nicole's P.O.V.

Cali is driving the car and telling me about her holidays and she didn't mention to forget that she missed me like hell for 'n' times. She also missed Max, and if now I notice then I hadn't seen that boy in ages.

After Cali he also disappeared but I didn't notice that. She stopped the car in front of a mansion. It was huge!!

Whose house is this? This person is freaking rich!!

"Let's go", she said unbuckling her seat belt. I came out and followed her making sure to capture the beauty of that mansion in my eyes.

It was an expensive mansion but it was beautiful and simple and it attracts me in a different kind of way.

"Wow, who live in such a great house?", I asked.

Cali turned and said, "This mansion belongs to William's". I stopped in my tracks as soon as I got to know that she had brought me to Austin William's home.

Who said it is a pretty home? It's not at all good!! I take my words back.

"And you want me to come with you in Austin William's home?", I asked.

"Obviously, why would I brought you here else?", She said in a matter of fact tone.

"I hate you", I commented and she just shook her head in response.

Once we're in front of the gate, Cali rang the bell and we waited for the door to open.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I had brought gifts for you guys. Gimme a second, I'll be right here", she said and ran away.

"Hey, wait", I shouted back but she was in rush.

Typical Cali!!

"Anderson", I heard the door opening and my name announced.

I turned and saw Austin looking at me only. "Hey", I said awkwardly.

"That's a surprise, what are you doing here?", He asked.

As expected, he's not a gentleman at all. Shouldn't he ask me to come inside rather than investigation at the main door. Manner less boy!!

"Cali brought me here without telling me, I can't help but to join her", I replied although my way of telling gave him a clear idea of how much I love coming at his home. (Note the sarcasm).

"Oh, so stupid of me. Please come in", he said hitting his forehead lightly and leaving space for me to enter.

As soon as I entered I met with Ashley, she was at the bar counter. Austin's house was really very pleasing and eye catching. I couldn't stop myself from adoring the home. He's very rich and I bet even the carpets of this house had class!!

But I was not spellbound to see his richness as I'm myself quite rich may be less than him still, I'm not flattered.

I moved towards Ashley, I can't stand at one spot that's why. She saw me and passed me a friendly smile? Didn't she fought with me that day for Austin and now when I'm in front of her that too in her boyfriend's home, she's being so sweet!!

"There you're. I missed you so much", she said and started walking towards me. I was dumbstruck.

I was about to open my mouth to speak when she passed by my side leaving me all schoked and greeted someone behind me. I turned and saw Ashley was hugging Cali.

This was embarrassing. It's good, I didn't responded.

"Yeah, me too", Cali replied formally and then left her and came near me. You should've looked at Ashley the stupid girl's face, who was giving me death glares.

" So where's everyone?", Cali asked so casually as if this is her own house.

"They'll be here soon anytime. You all girls make yourself comfortable, I'll be just right back", Austin said and left the room.

Me and Cali sat on a couch with Ashley in front of us. After that, Ashely started telling us about her new footwear's collection and her new perfumes and she didn't skip telling price of each and every thing she bought along with the name of the places.

Showoff!! The quality my mom loves!!

After a dreadful wait of ten minutes, the door bell rang but no one answered. We all looked at each other and when the second time the bell rang, I got up from my seat.

"I guess I should go and open the door", I said and left them.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw a little girl of Kian's age standing there with hands folded against her chest a cute pout on her face. Isn't she the most cutest girl ever?

I bent on my knees and smiled at her but she frowned in response more. Guess, she doesn't like me at all!!

"Who are you?", She asked.

"Hey princess. I'm Nicole", I said forwarding my hand.

"Are you my brother's girlfriend?" She again asked and I was surprised. Isn't she too small for this question? But then she's Austin the play boy's sister, what can I expect.

"No, I'm not. Lucky me", I replied and she giggled.

"I'm Sara Williams", she said holding my hand. Her hands were so soft.

I hold her hand and we both entered together, when a butler came running towards the gate.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Miss that you've to come and open the door", he said. He was an aged man with some white hairs.

"It's okay, no problem at all", I replied and let go off Sara's hand. She said bye to me and left with the old man.

She made me smile, I just love kids. I guess I could be a good babysitter. I turned and saw Austin coming towards me. He had changed his clothes, he had worn a blue half pant and a white V neck top, ready to give heart attack to anyone.

I diverted my gaze and moved towards the main drawing room. I sat along with Cali and Ashley and Austin joined us.

"So, Cali how's your trip?", Austin sat next to Ashley and she clinged to his arms the second he sat next to her. It takes me everything not to roll my eyes.

"It was great and I had brought a lot of gifts for you guys. I missed everyone here", she said and we all nodded.

"We missed you too", Austin said and I looked at him, he was staring at me.

Can you take off your eyes from me? I thought.

I don't know why but I feel uneasy when he stare at me with that intense gaze as if wanted to look inside me. He's psycho, I guess.

Soon after that everyone came, Rian, Max, Mike, Ellie except Nial. I don't need any explanation for his absence.

Ellie joined me as Max just took Cali with him the moment his eyes fell on her. He must have a lot to talk to her and a lot to catch up, I really wish someone could love me that madly. Lucky Cali!!

Rian and Ellie dropped me home after that. I didn't spot Sara the whole time, I wanted to say her bye but I couldn't get the chance.

After coming back, I got a letter from Julian telling that she had to go to the next city to her mother's home as her mother is ill and she's taking Kian with her.

I called her but the phone was unreachable. I ordered other maid for my dinner and came to my room.

I placed my bag on the bed and after changing, I sat on my bed and opened my bag. Yes, now the time to read Lone Boy's letter, Excited me!!

There were two letters. I opened first, a red letter. It says,

"You know what's the most painful rejection? It's not when you get rejected by someone, it's when you've to say no to someone who is so close to you but you can't feel the same for that person. You can't see them more than friends".

Lone boy.

I feel my heart beating irregularly, I hope whatever I'm thinking is wrong. Can Nial be?? No, he can't.

Keeping all thought aside, I opened the second letter. There were two pages in that letter. I opened the yellow page, It says,

"I've made this for you. I was getting bored so thought to draw something beautiful, but can't fill colors to it because I hardly had any".

Lone boy.

I opened the next page, I don't know why but my hands were a bit shaking. Wierd right, I know. As soon as I opened the page, my heart stopped beating. My mind was blank and my breathing was shallow all together.

It was my sketch. No one had ever portrayed my sketch, it was something special and heart touching. I just gaped and I myself don't know for how long I kept looking at my own sketch. It was beautiful and if only that boy would've been in front of me, maybe I would've kissed him.

I guess I'm sounding cheesy but it's not always that you found a boy who did something special like this for you. I used to feel happy when other people used to praise me for the sketches, I made for them but what actually felt like to be sketched, I've first time felt.

This feeling is far better than being tagged in someone's pic or birthday greetings on Facebook, or getting hundreds like. It's priceless!! It's something you can feel only, that's it.

I lay on my back and kept staring at the sketch. I've never made sketch for myself and it's my first. Feeling overwhelmed, I picked up his letter for replying.

I wrote,

"Thanks for such a beautiful sketch. I wish I could meet you. But here's a small gift from my side to you, I don't know what to draw but still I tried".

Happy girl.

I finished the letter and started making a sketch. Well, I don't know how does he looks like, I can only guess him to be anyone so I went along with his name and made a sketch which I thought would suits his name, Lone Boy..

I opened the second letter and wrote on it my feelings which I could feel because I was also rejected by Nial.

I wrote,

"Everything happens for a reason. Love will finds its way always, maybe you rejected your closed one but there would be someone who'll hold her hand and will walk with her forever".

Happy girl.

This is something I hope for myself. Someday, someone would come and would love me without any condition and would protect me. I'm way too a day dreamer.

Next day, I woke up at time and went straight to the library and kept both the letters back in place. I don't know whose this lone boy is but he surely knows how to make me happy.

You're a good friend Lone boy. I'm sure gonna have a good time with you!!

------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you?

I know this is a filler sort of update, but I'm not getting any time to write so cooperate please.

Vote, comments and share.

Keep reading..
Love you all.
Aana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
15.9K 896 25
A hidden love, so sweet and beautifully innocent. The sun for her was not the ball of fire, but his presence in her life. It was a gesture of a smile...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
973K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...