Relieving Some Stress (Seme M...

By Uunouncium

watch as the workaholic laxus finally learns how to relax and in doing so, falls hard for the reader. feature... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Epilogue (Pt. 1)
Epilogue (Pt. 2)
Cloud 300
Wendy (Pt 1)
12 Years Ago...(Pt 2)
The Missing Link (Pt 3)
Scorpio (Pt 1)
Scorpio's Culmination (Pt 3)
Doran Bolt (Pt 1)
Doran Bolt (Pt 2)
Doran Bolt (Pt 3)
Doran Bolt (Pt 4)
Doran's Culmination (Pt 5)
Silver Fullbuster (Pt 1)
Silver Fullbuster (Pt 2)
Silver Fullbuster (Pt 3)
Silver's Culmination (Pt 4)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 1)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 2)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 3)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 4)
Bacchus Groh (Pt 5)
Bacchus's Culmination (Pt 6)
Bacchus's Oddments (Pt7)
Laxus Dreyar (Pt 1)
Laxus Dreyar (Pt 2)
Laxus Dreyar (Pt 3)
Laxus Issac Dreyar-(L/n) (Pt 4)
(F/n) 'Chris' (L/n) (Pt 1)
(F/n) 'Chris' (L/n) (Pt 2)
(F/n) 'Chris' (L/n) (Pt 3)

Scorpio (Pt 2)

627 19 5
By Uunouncium

later on that day....

reader pov

i looked at the file for a really long time. this case is rather interesting. its a very powerful terrorist organization that is situated in this city but their numbers are really small. from the information i have, they only have around 10 people. not even henchmen. just ten people. i dont understand how they could be considered so powerful. i dont have any names or appearances so where can i start on this? i guess the best thing i could do is gather some information. im sure scorpio knows a lot more about this city than i do. i cant ask him flat out but im sure i can get  him to give me something while we hang out today. after watching some tourist videos, i got a text.

scorpio: my house, now

i raised a brow at the message. didnt think he was the demanding type. he seemed rather playful about everything in my opinion. i looked at the clock, 3:23 pm.

me: isn't it a bit early? i thought you had some stuff to do

scorpio: already done. you coming or what?

me: omw

i did think it was a bit odd that after having sex one time, he all of a sudden wanted to hang out. i mean...who does that? i was sure that would be the last ive heard of him but i cant be mad. this is a good opportunity to find out more about this city  and.....well im super bored. looking at tourist videos is awfully boring especially when i have to do it alone. i grabbed my keys and headed out.

it was a quarter till four when i finally pulled into his driveway. there was two sports cars in his driveway. either he had more than one or someone else lives here too. eh...it doesn't really matter to me. i got out the car and headed up to the front door. i knocked a few times. i heard some footsteps before the door opened, revealing a shorter woman in a huge man's dress shirt. she had mermaid earrings and long blue hair. didnt really match with her scowl. "can i help you, sir?" she grunted. "admiring your absolute beauty...i mean (clears throat) im here to hang out with scorpio. he said for me to come over about a half hour ago," i said. her face softened for a bit before returning to a scowl. "are you another of his weird friends? ive never seen you before," she grunted. "im just here cause he asked me to come," i shrugged. shit. i forgot the bottle in the car. "give me a minute. i forgot something in the car," i turned and headed back and grabbed the bottle out of my back seat. it was actually the same brand of liquor from last night. i headed back up to the door. she looked at the bottle. "where the hell did you get that from? do you know how expensive that is?" he seemed shocked. "i owed him a bottle from last night. i figured id get the same one i was drinking since he seemed to like it," i shrugged again. "AQUARIUS!! WHO IS IT AT THE DOOR!!!" the yelling of scorpio from the background. she snatched the bottle from me. "SOME GUY WITH A BOTTLE OF THE GOOD STUFF!!" she called back. she jogged inside, leaving the door open. i...im gonna assume that means i can come in. i walked inside, closing the door behind me. she had disappeared into the house. i followed what im sure was the path to the living room. i walked into the room with a huge sofa in the middle of it. I could see his red and white hair sitting on the sofa. i walked over and joined him on the sofa. he looked at me. "where's the bottle?" he asked. "aquarius took it from me and ran away," i shrugged. he chuckled. "yeah, she does that. she will be around later on. whatcha wanna watch?" he asked, lifting his remote. "whatever. im fine. i figured this was better than sitting in my hotel room and watch YouTube videos," i shrugged. he shrugged and started flipping through the channels.

she did return about an hour later sporting a long blue dress covered with diamond encrusted sea shells. apparently she has a fascination with the ocean. she stood in front of the tv. "soooo what do you guys think?" she twirled a few time. "beautiful," i said. she smiled. "makes you look fat," scorpio shrugged. i looked him like he was crazy. i heard sniffling. i turned to see she was scowling with tears flowing down her face. "well i guess ill go buy another one," she grunted through clenched teeth. "i dont know what is wrong with his eyes. all i see is a photo ready red carpet woman. the dress just brings out your natural beauty," i said. scorpio hit my arm. "you susposed to be on my side," he grumbled. she smiled at me but scowled at him. he stood up and pulled her into a hug. he whispered in her ear. she smiled. "then i guess ill forgive you," she grumbled. he pulled away and pulled out his wallet. he handed her a card. another hug and a peck on his cheek before she jogged out the room. he sat on the sofa next to me. i raised a brow. he looked at me. "what can i say? my sister loves money," he shrugged. "sister?" i asked. "is it a problem if my sister lives with me?" he raised a brow. "nope," i said.

she came back a few minutes later with a purse in her hand. "im off to the mall," she chimed. she kissed his cheek and waved at me before jogging out. he looked back, listening for something. the front door opened and shut. he sighed. "i thought she would never leave," he flipped off the tv and leaned over, pressing his lips against mine. i pulled away. "what happened to Netflix?" i asked. he chuckled, pushing me down and straddling me. "i didnt want my sister here while we have some alone time. i needed a cover story," he said as he tugged off his tee. "i thought you were straight," i said. he started undoing his pants. "i enjoyed last night way to much to be straight, chris. i dont know if im 100% gay but i do know that i want you to be my boyfriend," he tugged at his pants, slowly pulling them down. "one night with me and you already wanna date? sounds pretty suspicious," i said. he grinned, leaning down and kissing me. "just shut up and fuck me, babe."

later on that night....

aquarius pov

i put the last of the new dresses in my car. oh god do i love shopping. especially with scorpio's black card. i just bought 10 even fancier dresses that pale in comparison with the one i have on. "ooohhh my god does that dress look beautiful on you!!" i turned to see the attendant standing at my side looking me up and down. "ya damn right i do," i grinned. that brings me back to what scorpio's friend had said. its like he knew just what to say to put a smile on my face...unlike my fiancé. but! im fine. he apologized and gave me some money so im fine. am i easy to please? i think so. i do enjoy shopping but i much more prefer sitting at home with my fiancé and watching tv or something basic. im pretty easy to please. i put the last new dress in my car and wheeled it to the register. as the lady rung up the items, i got a call. i helped her get it through and paid for it before i took the call.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

yes dear

its over

im sorry....what was that? the fuck you mean its over scorpio?

exactly that. use the card to get another place to live and whatever you need. dont come back to my house...ever

what the hell is this?! what the hell makes you think its ok to just break things off with your FUTURE WIFE!! i love you and i know you love me. im on my way home now so we can talk about this

what do i have to say to you to get it through your thick ass skull? i dont want you no more. do not come to my house. me and my boyfriend are having some alone time and i dont want you ruining it. ill have the security stop you at the gate if i have too

BOYFRIEND!!!! when did you decide to go gay? who is he? ill find the son of a bitch who turned you gay!

you actually already met him earlier but that's not the point. if you show up at my house period, ill have you escorted out. the card will have 500k on it each month for the next year, then it will stop. that should be plenty of money for you to start a new life with. ill have your clothes removed as soon as possible and shipped to your new place. i dont wanna see you again

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THI-

goodbye, aquarius. we had a good run. its time for you to take a hike

WE ARE GONNA-

***end call***

shit. i dont know what is going on here. they were flowing as i kept trying to call him back but he just wouldn't pick up. what the hell? after being together  years?! he is just gonna leave me like this? shit. i might just break down. i felt a hand rubbing my back. "are you alright, ma'am?" asked the lady from the register. "no, im just gonna go to a hotel room and tackle this in the morning," i grumbled. i took my things out to my car and headed to the nearest hotel. i dont know what im gonna do about this. its all just so.....sudden. just like when he proposed. just out of no where he got to a knee and popped the question. shit. i know him. this is just a thing. it wont last long. ill get through this.

meanwhile...

reader pov

i had just walked out the bathroom after a nice and hot shower. he had just hung up the phone. he smiled at me. "what?" i grinned. "nothing. just some good news. my sister just met someone. she is moving out asap. im soooooo proud of her," he chimed. well isn't that convenient. another red flag im sure. i put on my clothes and took a seat on the sofa while he showered.

he returned a few minutes later in some jogging pants and a tee and took a seat right next to me, snuggling up to my side. "scorpio....whats your real name?" i raised a brow. "scorpio sandscript. you?" he said. "(f/n) (l/n)," i said. he chuckled. "you a pretty interesting dude," he said. i shrugged. "you showing me around the city tomorrow," i said. "we spending the whole day together. i got a lot of places i wanna show you," he said. i shrugged.

the next morning...

"i need to stop by my hotel room for about an hour. ill just meet you at the park," i said. he nodded. a kiss and i headed out.

i got back to my hotel and headed through the lobby. i headed up to my hotel room and walked inside. i closed the door and grabbed my laptop. i learned from laxus that i need to check into my boyfriend's background so i know what im getting into. i searched his name 'Scorpio Sandscript'. the search returned....nothing. zero hits. i tried a few different spellings but the result was the same. i do know that my system only accesses the city's mainframe of citizens. it just means he doesn't exist in this city. he might just have a house in this city or something. or a house here through his parents or something like that. nothing to be suspicious about....yet. i phoned mavis.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

ok...only one person has access to my secure line. is this you mom?

no. its chris

OMG!! you didnt call when you got there so i didnt know what happened. whats up?

i need you to find all the info you can on a particular guy

OMG is he your new boyfriend?

yeah, sorta. listen, i looked for him in the local city citizen files but he didnt show up in the search. i need you to look in the world system

whats the name?

Scorpio Sandscript

ok....and.....wow. nothing. i didnt get a single hit on his name. are you sure that's his name?

that's what he told me

wow. well....im trying a bunch of different spellings but im not finding anyone by that name. see if you can get a hold of like his id or someone who would know his real name

try Aquarius Sandscript

whats with the weird names?

its his sister's. can you find anything?

hold on....and....nope. nothing on that name either. once again, im trying a few different spellings but im not getting anything

on the world name list?

yeah. its weird alright. you need to stick close to them to see what you can dig up. i get the feeling they are connected you your case

yeah. he keeps giving me red flags like how his 'sister' suddenly moved out after meeting someone

all i can say is to stick close and maybe get close to the sister. research on this new man of hers. you know what to do. i dont know why im telling you this

cause you like bossing me around

that's true but....i want details. i want the juicy ones too. dont hold back. all of em when you get back

yeah, dont worry. i got some details that will knock your socks off

ok. see ya! call me later!

yeah

***end call***

ok. i closed up my laptop and headed out.

"what took you so long, babe?" he asked. we walked through the park hand in hand. "its no big deal. my boss at home wants me to make sure i attend the meetings for this business trip. she was like 'i know yo new man is sexy as fuck but you still have work to do' and i was like 'whatever. ill do what i gotta do'. a bunch of other shit that im sure would bore you," i waved it off. he chuckled. "how long is your business trip?" he asked. "like two weeks but she is working on fitting more meetings in there. sorta like a killing two birds with one stone, except its like 20 birds and a little pebble. i swear she over works me," i shrugged. he chuckled. "yeah, i know the feeling. ive been a boss where i work for years and i be sending people on missions all the time for weeks and sometimes months. never feels like i can pay em enough for leaving their families and things," he hung his head. "hey, ya gotta do what you gotta do and what i wanna do is go to a movie," i smirked. "lets do it. i know a good one that is playing down town," he said.

later on that afternoon....

aquarius pov

shit. i keep getting tissues but i cant stop them from coming. i just cant. we...were gonna get married and have kids and he was gonna stop with the gang business like i did and we were gonna get good legit jobs and---i was cut off when i heard my phone ringing. i looked at it. my eyes widened when i saw his name on the caller id. i quickly answered.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

y-y-yes?

listen, babe, i just needed some time to make sure but i know for a fact now. chris is CIA

OMG! how do you know?

i hacked loke's computer and found that a CIA agent was coming here on a case....against the zodiacs. he had arrived a couple of days ago now. i know its gonna be hard but i need you to stay far away for a while.

soo...all that stuff you said

i needed you out the house for a while and an alibi. if h found out i was marrying you, he would cut us off. i need him close so i can keep an eye on him

how long?

pretty much until he leaves. it might be a couple of months but ill make sure to visit you every now and then

so...you aren't gay?

shit...i gotta admit he is good at what he does. didnt think id like getting fucked that much. might have to buy a huge dildo, babe

oh so now i have to find a way to compensate for your urges to take a dick?

would you prefer me with a bullet in my head? im sure we can work it out babe. just work with me here. im doing this for us

*sighs* fine. i guess ill study up on gay sex and buy a dildo

great babe. love you

love you too

***end call***

uugghh!! why on earth did the agent have to be gay? this might just be my worse nightmare. im dreading the day he tells me that he wants a third wheel in the bedroom. that's just the beginning. then...he will fucking leave me for a gay guy for real. what a day this has been. what a day.

later on that night...

reader pov

mavis: did you get a hold of his wallet?

me: yeah. says the same name on it. im pretty sure its fake

mavis: i dont know for sure but i think he might be your target. see if you can catch him red handed or something.

me: he has lied to me twelve times today. i cant really call him on it cause i would pretty much reveal ive been looking into him. i think he is trying to bait me into making a mistake.

mavis: that must mean he is on to you. you focus on getting as much info on him as you can. just let me handle the rest. that way, when you come back, we can put a team together and go take care of them

me: about that, im gonna need two agents over here to help me. i cant be in twelve places at once

mavis: who?

me: Bickslow and loke. i got a gut feeling that loke is somehow involved in this case somehow and might not know it. guard up the

"who ya texting babe?" i quickly timed out my phone when he came and looked over my shoulder. we were sitting in the restaurant and he had just returned from the bathroom. "my boss trying to send me to another meeting. im gonna be busy tomorrow, babe. just give me a minute while i finish texting her," i said. he nodded and returned to sit across from me. i finished texting.

me: --computers. he might have hacked something

mavis: they will be there tomorrow afternoon. ditch him for the day

me: already am

"ok...so where were we?" i grinned. "well we were gonna talk about what we are gonna do tomorrow but i see you are busy," he said. "well i am here for my job. i gotta work sometime, right? dont worry about it. just give me tomorrow and im all yours," i winked. he smiled.

the next day....

we all met in my hotel room that afternoon after they got settled. "mission is simple. i need conclusive proof that scorpio and aquarius are the targets for this case. its gonna be a long one so be prepared for lots of infiltration. do not let them see you, especially you loke. isn't scorpio your brother?" i raised a brow. "close cousin sir. we talked a lot. i...i didnt think he would be so....bad? never pictured being here in the city for work and not to visit him and his fiancé," he said. "fiancé?" i asked. "yeah, him and aquarius are susposed to be getting married in like four months," he said. i sighed. once again, ive messed up a marriage...or future marriage to be precise. mavis is gonna be so sad when she finds out im not gonna be able to date him after this case. i shrugged. im sure it will be fine. ill be able to move on just fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter was a bit broken, ill admit, but i think you get the gist of this relationship.

Ronald

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 7K 17
Reader x FairyTail dragon slayer. There will be a cute/mooshie part 1, which will be the actual 7 minutes in the closet with your choice of dragon sl...
14.8K 895 139
Ships, Pictures, drawings, videos, ships, memes, and Fanfictions! Wait, did I mention ships? .> I also don't have the best sense of humor either. e.e...
1.7K 117 147
[PLEASE READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AND LOVE STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (no skipping anything)] This collection features imaginative love stories ce...
1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...