A Way Out (Chris Brown Love S...

By juicyjasx

Read to find out ;) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

5K 154 14
By juicyjasx

⬆️ A PHOTO OF BRIANNA ⬆️

"How was the photoshoot with Chris Brown?" Brianna asked while eating french fries,

"It was like any other photoshoot I was just 1000 times as nervous."

"Did you talk to Chris?"

"Yea, a little before the shoot... And he gave me his number before I left." I almost forgot about that.

"For real girl?!?! Let me see your phone!" She yelled loud enough for the mall's entire food court to hear.

I handed her my phone unsure of what she wanted it for.

After about a minute of her typing I asked her. "What are you doing?"

"Texting Chris."

I almost chocked on my coke when she said that. "What?"

"I'M. TEXTING. CHRIS." She said putting the phone in my face.

"About what?" I grabbed the phone and read the messages.

*Text Convo*

Me: Wyd?

Chris: Shit bored. You?

Me: I'm at the mall. You should come!

Chris: Sounds like a plan. Give me 30mins.

Me: Ok! Oh and bring a friend!

Chris: Ight, bet. :)

*End of Convo*

I put down my phone a gave Brianna the "death stare".

"What?" She asked with a big ass kool-aid smile.

"Why would you do that? What if I don't want to see him?"

"Girl it's Chris Brown! I just hopes he brings a cute friend."

"Really?" I said getting to throw our garabage away.

"Hell, yeah. But anyway let's hit up Foot Locker. I need some new sneakers."

We walked to Foot Locker and I had already spotted a few cute pairs of sneakers. I've been obsessed with air maxes lately.

I asked one of the helpers to grab my sizes, and he went in the back to get them. Brianna and I decided to get a matching pair of shoes.

While we trying them on Chris Brown walked in with August Alsina. We only noticed because people were going crazy screaming and taking pictures. The had security with them & they stopped everyone else from coming inside.

"How you doing? My name August." He said while eyeing Brianna.

"Um Hi, I'm Naomi and this is my bestfriend, Brianna." I reached out and shook his hand.

Before I could even think Chris grabbed my hands and pulled me away from them, and almost out the store. I forgot I still had on the shoes I was trying on, I went back in & Chris paid for them & another pair.

Chris pulled me back out & all the way to the Versace store.

"I don't know about you but I can't afford anything in here Mr. I Superstar." I joked

"I got you. And besides, I heard you were dating a baller. Where the stacks at?"

"Don't worry I always keep something on me. How do you even know that? " I laughed like I was joking but I was really a little worried.

"Do you know who I am? I got connections everywhere shawty. And I'm glad you brought money because I actually lost my wallet. But you got me right?"

"Oh hell no!" I started to walk out the store.

He just started dying laughing and stopped s from leaving. "I'm just fucking with you."

I pushed him. "Don't play like that."

"Aww you shady. You wouldn't have bought me anything?" He made a sad face. Oh God why is he so fucking fine?!?

"I thought you was out here balling.? What is it all a lie?" I teased.

"Nah, you know I gets to the money." He said while pulling out stacks of money.

"Impressive... NOT! Now let's go over here, I need a new dress for my date with my man tonight." I grabbed his arm and pulled him over to a rack, picked out two dresses and went to the dressing room.

I went into one of the little rooms, whie he sat in the waiting area. I started to put on the first dress.

Then I got two texts at the same time.O_o It was Brianna and Travis. I texted Bri back first.

*Text Convo*

Bri: Where y'all at?

Me: The Versace store.

Bri: Okay. We on our way!

*End of Convo*

"What's taking you so damn long?!?" Chris yelled from outside.

"Shut up, I'm texting!"

Then I texted Travis.

*Text Convo

Travis: You still shopping?

Me: Yea

Travis: What time do you think you'll be home?

Me: Idk around 5

Travis: Alright, I'll meet you there. I love you.

Me: I love you too.

*End of Convo*

I locked my phone & put it down. I checked myself in the mirror, them pulled back the curtain to get Chris's opinion.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Damn" He said while biting his lip.

"I guess that's a good sign." I blushed and walked back into the changing room, pulling the curtain closed.

As soon as I took off the dress the curtain flew open, and Chris walked in closing it behind.

I grabbed my clothes attempting to cover myself.

"Umm, a little privacy please? " I tried pushing him, but he didn't budge.

He grabbed my arms pinning them above my head, and kissed me. I dropped my clothes, and he let go of my arms so I wrapped them around his neck. His hands felt so soft rubbing across my skin. He grabbed my legs and put them on his waist pressing his body as close to me as possible. I bit my lip trying to hold back the moans.

He gently lifted my head and started sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan, and then realized what I was doing!

I pushed him away. "Get off of me, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry that dressed just looked so good on you I couldn't resist."

Put on my clothes without saying a word, then walked out. I could hear him calling after me, but I didn't care I just kept walking straight to the bathroom.

I pulled out my phone and called Bri.

"Yeah?"

"I''M READY TO GO HOME."

****************************

Recap:

-McDonalds w/ Bri

-Why she text Chris?!?

-Shoe shopping!

-Chris brings AUGUST ALSINA!

-Versace versace!

-Ballin!

-Texts from Travis n Bri

-"Damn"

-She kissed Chris! What about TRAVIS???

-"I'M READY TO GO HOME."

Omg! I finally finished another chapter. I hope you guys like it! I'm trying to make something happen in every chapter to keep it interesting. It's kind of short, but I just wanted to get it done and update soo, yeah. Anyways after Chapter 5 I'm gonna start making the chapters private so you have to follow me to read them! Please vote and COMMENT! I really want feedback guys!!!!!

-Jasmene

P.S. Read, vote, and comment on my other story "Nothing Was The Same" And follow me! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.2K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
644K 25.4K 24
Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pretty little fears Music to my ears
1.4M 45.6K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
129K 2.5K 31
Read To Find Out 🙃✨