leo valdez x reader (book 2)

By hypersomniac-

Second one shot book to the hot Bad Boy Supreme. Go read my first book and my "Stone Cold" Leo Valdez X Child... More

Introduction
Contest
One More A/N Before An Update (Important-ish)
Shower
Coffee Shop
Slapped
•••
I'll Never Be Her
An Artist Drew A Picture Of Them For Me
Scars To Your Beautiful
Tickets
Music Video
You Are Beautiful
:::::::::::
Love
Imagine: Cold Hugs
Contest Winners
Changed?
Manners Part 1
Manners Part 2
How Many Rounds?
Exciting News! A/N
O, Christmas Tree
---
Massage
i need you
please read
it's natural
Sunburn
Choose!
Breathe

Reminder

1.5K 28 3
By hypersomniac-

The oneshot contest ends on October 1st, which is in less than a week.

If I need to, I can extend the date a week or two.

Just comment and I will do that for all three one shot books.

I didn't want you guys to forget about it and then be sad that you didn't enter, so that's why I have this reminder.

Remember: The one shots can be smuts. You can do whatever idea you want.

Thank you guys for being patient on updates!

If you want me to, I can feature all of the one shots that were entered in this contest in this book.

So then you all have a chance to read them and see the new authors and old authors talents.

Thank you and love you Piløts💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.2K 27
Leo Valdez tries to cope with abusive foster parents, and has this unhealthy obsession with finding his mom's killer. He lives in a world of black an...
19.8K 369 19
Do you love that hunk Leo Valdez? OF COURSE YOU DO!!! That boy is the love of my life and now you can experience him being yours outside of the tame...
187K 1.7K 20
shitty percabeth oneshots i wrote this when i was very young don't judge me tHE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS SCARES ME OMG highest rating...
700K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...