I'll die smiling.....

By Blinkz_Terror

This is an Underfell fanfic about Sans doing some sly stuff..That ends up hurting Papyrus in more ways than o... More

Chapter one: Papyrus.
Chaper two: Pathetic.
Chapeter four: Pain.
Chaper five: Cold.
Chapter Six: Damaged.
Chapeter Seven: Confusion.
Chapter Eight: Help?
Chapeter Nine: Arguments
Chapter Ten: Company
Chapter Eleven: Fun
Chapter Twelve: Games
Chapter Thirteen: Quiet
Chapter Fourteen: Sorry

Chapter three: Mistakes.

1.5K 50 12
By Blinkz_Terror

Now, when I let the anger boil up inside me.... well let's just say I'm not the smartest at that point....

-------------------------------

" How dare you speak to me like that? " Papyrus growled.

"..........."

I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice, so I kept my mouth shut. Not even trying to make eye contact.

" Do you really think I'm going to stand here and take your shit Sans? huh? "

His voice raised, as if trying to challenge me to talk back.

"......" again there was the weight of quietness around me. It's not like I didn't want to punch this idiot in the face right about now... but I knew he could do a lot worse to me if I did.

I felt weak....

why couldn't we just be like normal brothers?

why does it always have to be like this between us?

I often kept asking myself this. Wondering if Papyrus felt the same way? But when ever I did ponder about these kind of things, I always felt a weight on my chest...

I finally looked up to him, he thrusted toward me fists clenched. He grabbed the front of my sweater.

" you....are...so....pathetic " he told me.

I sudden shot of pain rippled through me. What was going on?? Then not soon after a heard a crack...
I stopped zoning out to realize that he...he hurt me...

" AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I yelled in pain. W-what happened??? My left eye felt like it was burning. I collapsed to the floor, holding my breath. T...There was blood.... everywhere....

"P-papyrus..." I whispered in pain.....with tears streaming down. He must of enjoyed my suffering, he chuckled delightfully amused.

( sorry I took so long to post! stay tuned for more chapters,and don't worry I'll be making more soon enough ....Enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
824K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...