The Joyful Accident || Septip...

بواسطة AquaSongMLP1

~COMPLETED~ Mark and Jack are your average gay, highschool couple. To celebrate making it to Senior Year, the... المزيد

Senior Year Pg. 1
Making You Mine Pg. 1 (SMUT!)
The Next Morning Pg. 1
The Conversation W/ Tom Pg. 1
Truth Out Pg. 1
Breaking The News Pg. 1
First Ultrasound Pg. 1
Telling Mark Pg. 1
Telling Mark Pg. 2
Telling Mark Pg. 3
Fire And Fury Pg. 1
I Need Help
Names? Pg. 1
Trouble Among Siblings Pg. 1
Trouble Among Siblings Pg. 2
Trouble With Parents?! Pg. 2
Kicks Pg. 1
Kicks Pg. 2
The Baby Shower Pg. 1
The Miracle Of Birth Pg. 1
The Miracle Of Birth Pg. 2
Epilogue
Sequel

Trouble With Parents?! Pg. 1

833 32 6
بواسطة AquaSongMLP1

Jack's POV

Mark had his arms wrapped around me protectively. I awoke and had to wiggle out of his grasp to get my phone. I checked the device and had a text from my brother, Eamonn. It said, "Pa's second guessing you and Mark having the baby. I think we should talk." "What?! Me and Mark will be over later." I responded and sent. Why would Pa second guess my choice?

I shook Mark awake. "Mark! Mark!" I whisper yelled. "Where's my bat?!" He asked as he woke up. "What? Never mind. We need to go to my house later today." I said. "Okay, what for?" Mark asked. "Pa is second guessing us having this baby." I stated. "First Tom and now him? They have to be working together on this." Mark said. "I doubt it."

We both got up and dressed. I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and took the nasty prenatal vitamin I had to take about every day. It's the worst part of everyday.

Mark's POV

I went downstairs and told mom that Jack and I needed to go to his house. Mom said it was okay.

"My mom said it was okay." I told Jack. "Great. We need to get to my house and straighten this out." Jack said.

"I'll see ya later mom! I love you!" I said as I walked out of the house. "I love you too! Be careful!" She replied.

Me and Jack got in my car. I put the key in the ignition and drove off to straighten this shit out.

2 parts today. I'm so fuckin' proud of myself. Bye Aqualines!

JeffreeStar69: IF YOU LOVE OR JEFFREE STAR LET ME KNOW!

Also: I changed my name so my account is now JeffreeStar69

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
30.4K 517 8
Not going to tag this as anything other than "mpreg." Cover art by me.
33.9K 1.2K 17
Isaac has an abusive past, can Scott save him from the hell he's living in or will it be to late? Will he be able to reach Isaac, or will the young m...
703K 33K 25
Things happen for a reason, at least that's what Eddie Brock kept telling himself. And at some point, they even made it work. They were a team. The...