sleeping beauty ; klaus mikae...

Od loonglive

"aurora darling, romantic, polite, dreamer, respectful, kind and just extremely beautiful" klau... Více

PREFACE ;
SOUNDTRACK ;
EPIGRAPH ;
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN

NINE

6.4K 174 4
Od loonglive

The smell of gross ashy woods and terrifyingly still moments set the girl's mood of fear. She disliked what was happening to everything and she felt as though Stefan was simply ignoring any chance of social time with them. Though Klaus, with his hand intertwined with his loves, seemed intent on making the male talk and chose the specific moment to speak up.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked, his hand twitching a little in Aurora's hand but they still were walking happily together and she didn't even seem to notice.

"I'm fine." He said stoically. Aurora glanced over with a worried look.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..."

"Yeah! The last person I carried was only eight and I still struggled with it." She said with wide eyes. Stefan looked at her with a briefly softened look but it went stone very soon.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, Klaus, it'd be great." Aurora was still looking at him with a conflicting look which made him stare back in confusion. "Not you Aurora." He finally said and she grinned at him with a joyous look. Klaus ignored it and rolled his eyes a bit.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus stated bored as Stefan looked over harshly and spoke a retort.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Aurora mentally agreed with Stefan as she was terribly exhausted from everything. Yet Klaus was oddly chipper.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." The trio stopped. The camp had been found. Stefan looked at Klaus before he nodded once and Stefan walked out to the camp still holding Ray in his arms.As soon as he stopped and people were looking at him, he tossed the body down.

"Ray! Oh, my God." Aurora was pushed a little and she stumbled out. The stoic Stefan looked over in confusion and she forced a brave look. "What's going on? Who are you?" The same lady called out to them and within moments the final member of their trio stepped out with a devilish look.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." His hand wrapped around Aurora's in an oddly comforting way. She didn't know that the werewolves were actually scared of her because she was holding hands with the devil himself.

"You're the hybrid." They all appeared to be confused by that statement.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic."

Within moments the trio was sitting and the others were standing around him. Klaus spoke but Aurora, who was sitting beside him, didn't listen. The girl instead was watching Ray curiously as if this was all some sort of trial. She wanted to see him awaken and hopefully would just be a calm hybrid like Klaus appeared to be.

"It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." She had tuned in just in time so that he could explain the part she had been curious about recently. This entire thing was rather odd to hear, however. And at the exact moment her eyes were taken away from him, Ray awoke. "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

"What's happening to me?" Ray groaned and Aurora assessed her hopes were not going to happen. It was obvious he was not a 'normal' hybrid.

"Stefan?" Klaus said and Stefan arose to look around. His eyes didn't even land on Aurora for he knew Klaus would rather break somebody's neck than ever let them touch the vein of fresh sweet blood running through her veins.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." Stefan spoke but no one spoke up.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus spoke with a grin but leaned over soon to Aurora. "To the car. Now." She looked at him in shock before she nodded and arose to walk back towards where the car had been parked. The wolves watched her cautiously, knowing Klaus trusted her and loved her and even debating whether or not to attack her. Yet she got to the car safely and locked the doors from fear.

Stefan walked back towards the camp with Ray's dead body on his shoulder and Aurora at his side. The girl was rather confused but she also was glad she had gotten the time to lay back and sleep. On the ground of the camp was a horrifying sight of the pack laying dead with blood on their faces, blood on their mouths, and blood on their eyes. Stefan dropped Ray to the floor, watching Klaus confusedly.

"They went rabid. Some of them, I killed. The others just...Bled out. In the end...They're all dead." He yelled and threw a bottle. He was furious, fuming, frustrated with himself for all of the shit he had let pass by. He saved Aurora, yes, but why couldn't he get a pack if the same thing was blocking them? "I did everything I was told!" He shouted, growling a little as he forced himself to calm down. Aurora looked shaken, eyes wide with fear at his monstrous ways. Seeing her fear made himself angrier but he calmed himself for her sake. "I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the doppelgänger."

"What does that word mean? You all keep saying it and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about!" She exclaimed, stressed. Klaus looked at her, ignoring Stefan at the moment. He stepped towards her in confusion at her reappearance. Gone all day and she arrived to see him in the midst of a breakdown.

"They looked like her. They look like Tatia." He growled. "Nature must balance its own imbalances. There's been like four of the bloody idiots. Tatia, Katherine, and Stefan Salvatore's own lover Elena Gilbert." Her eyes widened incredibly and she stared at Stefan with a locked jaw. Elena Gilbert was alive and well, that is what she had learned. If she had known just how helpful this knowledge she would've been she'd have told him right away but she didn't know. Instead, she felt the need to help Stefan like the friend she wished to be.

"Amazing." She whimpered out, looking away from him and instead, seeing the brief fear in Stefan's eyes. She looked back at Klaus, smiling a little. "I hope to meet one of them one day." Klaus nodded a little, turning to look at Stefan judgmentally.

"You look like hell." He said critically and it made Stefan have to stop thinking about everything with Elena. Instead, he had to focus on the wound on his body that was killing him slowly.

"Last I checked, I'm dying...and you don't want to heal me." He said and Aurora's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at that thought. She turned to him with a conflicted expression that made Klaus wince a bit. He swallowed a little and rubbed his temple as he stared at Ray's body without looking at her.

"I had to take him out. I didn't have a choice. I failed you. I'm sorry. Do what you have to do." The girl's eyes widened and she turned to Stefan with a motherly look of reprimanding.

"Don't say that type of shit to him." He shrugged a bit, not seeing the need to live if there was a possibility of Elena being killed by Klaus later. He was nervous for Elena and Aurora and knew that everyone in Mystic Falls were sure to share that fear at least for the former. Hopefully one day they would have fears for the latter one day yet it was oddly a hope for this to happen soon. Aurora needed friends, something she may not know, but it was hard with Klaus at her side.

"It should have worked," Klaus growled out before turning. Aurora was glad she wasn't in his way for he seemed purely infuriated and that was never what she liked seeing. Suddenly he grabbed an empty bottle of beer that caused her to step back. Surely he wasn't going to throw a fit again and throw bottles. Instead, he bit into his hand and made a fist which he put over the top of the bottle before squeezing the blood into it. Finally, he held the bottle of blood out to Stefan with a grim look. "Bottoms up. We're leaving." He stated in boredom as Stefan took the bottle. "It appears you're the only comrade I have left." He said and Aurora didn't move to just watch him in confusion.

As Stefan took a long gulp of the disgustingly wonderful blood and threw the beer bottle aside with a softened grunt. He ran his tongue over the roof of his mouth, recognizing the taste oddly enough. There was the taste of wine, the taste of metal. He looked at Aurora who had her head tilted curiously at him and he gave a near monstrous smile. Her eyes widened a little and she glanced away from him with a nervous look. Stefan was beginning to make her nervous and she worried if him wiping off the blood from her lip was a bad idea. She knew not to tell Klaus for he would kill Stefan for the action surely.

"Stefan? Aurora?" He said, British accent sharp like a knife. She looked over at him with the same wide eyes and he held a hand out. She forced a smile and stepped towards him to take his hand. He didn't tell her he could hear how loud her heart was beating. That would ruin their peace and silence. He was somewhat infuriated still but he knew that he needed to calm down as to avoid terrifying the girl who was even shaking from confusion and fear. He simply walked with her hand in his as to calm her the best he could.

Klaus would discover her secret if it killed him.

a.n. i took out the part with klaus' blood in aurora's veins out because it was too confusing and i wasn't sure what i was going to do with that anyways. i'll be updating soon. -grace :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.6K 616 16
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...
648K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
74.4K 1.6K 44
What if there was one person who was even stronger then Klaus? What if she was his bestfriend and grew up with all of the Mikaelson? Why haven't we h...
246K 6.3K 24
"How Amelia you don't even know who I am... " She put her finger on his lips. "I don't need to you didn't let me fall that tells me enough." she said...