Boy In Luv { hiatus }

By rachallie

Luna is 21 and just getting out of college. She decides that she wants to travel the world and see new places... More

Goodbyes
Paris France
Seoul
Photoshoot
Apology
Coffee
Yoogni's Mixtape
Agust D
Give It To Me MV
Yelp
Welcome
FruitFlies
Fire!
J-horse
Pride and Prejudice
Friends
Wine
Authors Note: Hiatus
Wine Pt2
hiatus: authors note

Important Authors Note!

143 6 1
By rachallie

Hey guys, I know I have disappeared for the past week and I am so sorry. I've been working really hard these days and the homework has been unbelievable and I know that's not an excuse but guys I'm really trying.

Please expect a update this week from me and if not you have the right to bash me with complaints. I am so sorry guys.

I also want to thank you guys for almost 1k reads. I know that's not much but to me that's insane. I love you guys and please follow me for message board updates and message me! Don't be afraid to talk to me guys. I'm cool guys.

Tune in for a new chapter this week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Miss Right By bre

Fanfiction

9.3K 239 14
Hye-Seon is a 19 year old girl who moved to South Korea with her parents after living in America for her whole life. One day Hye-Seon goes out to run...
88.7K 3.3K 70
:THIS IS PART 1 OF 2 BOOKS: EVERYONE IS READING BOOK 2 BEFORE 1 Olivia a young 18 year old girl who lives in America and is still stuck in high schoo...
110K 2.7K 24
A book made of my own fantasy. For all my beautiful black girls out there.
53.4K 3.1K 45
The cold hearted female hating bad boy of Bangtan academy Kim Taehyung finds himself falling for a naive yet brave new international student Zellie w...