I Want My LOVE Back (Under Ma...

By natureloverr_95

Sanyukta and Randhir are acquaintances, then they turned into potential Bride and Groom. Love will happen or... More

1.Marriage Proposal.
2.The Heart that knows You.
3.Saying Yes..
4.*..Bondings..*
5.DATE...!!!
6.Kabab mein Haddi..!!
7. Pungi Bajaoing...!!
8.Band bajaoing continues.......
9.Is it a Proposal???
TEASER
10.Real DATE...!!!
11.Trouble in paradise...!!!!!
12.**My fate**
13.Taking a decision....!!!
14.Ignorance..???
TEASER
15.London..???
16.Why Randhir...Why...????
17.I wanna go....!!!
18.<3..Agar tum mil Jao..<3
19."I Can't Love You...!!!"
20.*There is Hope*
21.I'm sorry...!!!
22.Lost you..!!!
**Teaser**
24.A Plan to trap you....!!!
25.Escaped.... Really...???
26.How dare you...??
27.You ruined everything..!!!
28.I've moved on...!!!
29.Impression se Intention...
30.The guts she has...!!!
31.The Game is on...!!
32.When your plan backfires...!!!
33.Mein tenu samjhawan ki..!!!
34.Accusing is easy...Proving is difficult..!!
35.Don't Underestimate RSS..!!!
36.Everybody LOVES me..!!!!
37.Valentine Gift for MY GIRL..!!!!
38.You can't force me..!!!
39.Realisation hits hard..!!
Prologue for Season 2
40.Marriage a Disaster..!!!

23.Loving her was RED

2.3K 120 17
By natureloverr_95

6 months later.....

Randhir was looking at the pic of Sanyukta...this had become a routine for him to daily look at her pic.....God only knows how much he had tried to find about her whereabouts...he just wanted to apologize for his ill words that he had spoken for her.....he didn't mean anything of it.....

R:I'm sorry Sanyukta.....I'm not capable of handling any relationship....I know that....par tumhare aane ke baad mujhe laga ki tum ho to mein seekh jaunga....ki relationship kaise handle karte hain....par nahi....maine tumhe bhi kho diya.....jaise maine Shikha ko kho diya tha.....

(Who is Shikha???)

I'm sorry Sanyukta....I'm coward.....mein kisi bhi relationship ke laayak hi nahi hun.....but I promise to you Sanyukta....mein tumhe dhundna band nahi karunga.... I'll keep finding you....no matter whatever it takes for me to find you...

Just then his phone rang... breaking his trance... seeing the caller ID his eyes twinkled with hope....it was Sid his very good friend who was a detective....

R: Hello.... hey Sid...what's up Bro...???

Si:Heyy Randhir man...I'm gud yaar you tell me....

R:I hope you know my answer....

Si:I know dude....

R:Do you have any news about her...???

Si:I am sorry to dissappoint you dude....but there's no clue about Shikha....

R:What....??? And her parents???

Si:They died in a plane crash....they were her only family....so we don't have any means to find her....

Randhir felt all the air being sucked out from his body....he had lost all hopes of getting what he thought was forgiveness from the people he cared for....

Sid knew this was going to happen do he was dreading this moment.....

Si: Randhir...??? Are you there..???

R:Yeah buddy....I'm no where gone....just repenting and paying for my mistakes....by the way thanks yaar....you tried to help me....

Si:I'm sorry dude I couldn't help you much...

R:Ohh no no...it was you who had helped me knowing that Shikha is alive....that's the biggest help you have done for me... Thank you so much...!!!

Si: Anytime yaar..... bye take care....!!!

R:Yup...you too...!!!

And the phone call ended.... Randhir sighed and looked at Sanyukta's pic again.....

R:What should I do now..??? It seems like destiny is in full mood to snatch the person who I care for after my parents....I'm glad that I still have my family with me....!!!!

VERY SOON THAT FAMILY WILL ALSO BE SNATCHED FROM YOU SWEETIE.....

Randhir looked up....only to find the devil of his life.... smirking evilly at him.... Samaira
Fernando

(It's Urvashi Rautela...!!!!!)

Sa:Awww Randhir baby...I pity on you...you are not giving up... aren't you...???? It's been 6 months and you are still sulking over that B*tch.....

R(angrily): Don't you dare say a word against her....

Sa:Ohh my my.... possessive are we???? But sorry baby...it's of no use.... she's gone.... and thankfully she's gone....or she would have faced the evil me.... you know how dangerous she is.... Right ???

Randhir tried to control his anger....he had got the hint at what she was pointing....she had tried to kill Vidhushi and Renuka whenever they were crossing a road....but Randhir saved them in the nick time.... but considering this mad woman....she can surely repeat those cheap tricks again...

R:What do you want....???

Sa:You know my answer na...??? Then why do you keep asking again and again....I want YOU....nothing else...

R:And didn't I made myself clear that even if I have no one in my life that doesn't mean you will do whatever you want to do....I'm not your toy....

Sa:You are sweetie.... you are...and you better agree to my conditions or be ready to see your family dieing in front of your eyes....

Randhir gulped down as the fear of losing his family came back to him....

R:I need time to think....

Sa: Sure... I am very generous you know...so I'll give you 1 week's time....after 1 week I want my answer....and I want it in my favor.... Understood...???

Randhir looked away...not wanting to see the disgusting women's face...she just smirked devilishly, blew a kiss in his direction and left....

Not wanting to think about Samaira....Randhir opened his laptop and played the video of there 1st date which he had secretly captured as he wanted to cherish it through out his life...now he finds it as a wise decision as now he has only her memories to remember ....

Loving her is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

Faster than the wind,passionate as sin ending so suddenly

Loving her is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall

He looked at the way she was decked up for him and the constant smile that played on her lips....he had instantly fallen for her all over again...

Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all

Losing her was blue like I'd never known

Missing her was dark grey all alone

Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody you...never met

But loving her was red

Loving her was red

He couldn't help but tears clogged up his eyesight....oh how much lucky he felt the moment he had seen love in her eyes when she had come all the way to London just to meet him...or we can say confront him about his refusal for Marriage....the things which she had done for him...no one had ever done.... and when he saw her taking so much efforts for him...his heart cried out in pain and suffering....indeed he was suffering but he was also making her suffer along with him

Touching her was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you

When he touched her waist....he felt all his desire pooling in his body and he just wanted to devote himself in feeling her body with his hands and further with his lips....

Memorizing her was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

Memorising her lips was the most easy task...he had touched those soft petals and even planted a kiss on her cheeks.... thats enough to memorize the most important part of her face which he can never forget.....

Fighting with her was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer

He never got a chance to playfully fight with her... except the first time when they had met and had mutually agreed to marry each other....

Regretting her was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

Losing her was blue like I'd never known

Missing her was dark grey all alone

Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody you...never met

But loving her was red

Loving her was red

Now he had no means to find her....all the ways were blocked and he was struck in a complicated maze of his life.... which he didn't knew if he ever was going to get out of it or not....

Remembering her comes in flashbacks....and echoes

Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go

But moving on from her is impossible

When I still see it all in my head

Red

Loving her was red

Indeed it's true that I should move on.... but I can't....I simply can't.....Cause loving you was red...indeed....!!!!

Precap: Randhir escaped to London....only to get to know a shocking reality....!!!!

Hello my lovely readers....!!!
I know aap log soch rahe ho ki kya ye ladki jabse sad sad parts hi de rahi hai....
But don't you worry....from next part the story is going to take a 360° turn....
And you have seen twists after twists so ....there are more twists coming in.....
Be ready...!!!!
Reviews plzzz....!!
Thank you for reading...!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 143 21
In all honesty I am shit at writing descriptions/summaries so yeah. Bakugo's voices inside of his head worsen over time in which it caused him to not...
604K 51.3K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
786K 80.8K 29
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
2.9K 324 22
She says, " It's my Talent. " He thinks, " Talent can do everything! " ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " What do you want? " she asks. " I just need a hug...