His Girl// [h.s]

By writingsbyesmee

Trust is like a paper, once crumpled; it'll never be the same ever again. More

Prologue;
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (M)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31. (M)
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33 (Mature Language)
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37. (M)
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. (M)
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57. (M)
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Final Chapter.
Epilogue. [Part One]
Epilogue [Part Two]

Chapter 60.

64.2K 2.3K 609
By writingsbyesmee

Charlotte's POV.

I felt weird. The past three weeks i'd felt so in love with Harry. I couldn't get enough of him, i wanted to spend my time with him and Milo 24/7,  and i didn't know why.

I could only put it down to one thing.

I woke up to an empty bed, i stretched and quickly changed into some clothes for work. I headed downstairs listening to Harry singing to Milo.

"I don't care what people say when we're together, you know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep,
I just want it to be you and I forever, i know you wanna leave, so c'mon baby be with me..so happily."

I walked in grabbing some toast and a glass of orange juice. Milo sat swinging his legs to Harry.

"It's four A.M. and I know that you're with him." Harry sang walking round to me. "I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin." He sings gently brushing my face making me tingle. "And if he feels my traces in your hair, sorry love, but I don't really care." He kisses my cheek. "Good morning."

I smile. "Morning."

  "Gain daddy!"

Harry shakes his head. "No, mummy's got to go work and you've got nursery now." He smiles kissing him.

"What have you got on today?" I ask finishing my toast and checking i have everything.

  "Meeting with management."

"Sounds serious?"

He shrugs. "Who knows."

I kiss his lips taking Milo's hand in mine. "Text you later."

  "Love you." He mumbled catching my bottom lip in his teeth before kissing me again.

I chuckled. "Love you too."

After dropping Milo at nursery i head straight towards town. I walk along the path keeping my eyes down, i don't want people to notice me. You'd think it wouldn't happen without being with Harry but it does. I go on twitter and find photos from fans.

I slipped into the chemist grabbing some plasters and heading over to female care, i look it all over before grabbing exactly what i need.

A pregnancy test pack.

Instead of heading to work i head to Lou and Tom's, i text her to make sure she was in before i arrived.

  "What's the emergency?" She chuckled as i walked in.

"Is Tom here?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Took Lux out for the day."

I nod. "I need you."

She frowns. "Oh god, okay?"

I head towards the livingroom and sit down taking the pregnancy test out. "I-I can't do this alone."

  "Do you think you are..?"

I shrug. "I don't know...it's possible."

  "Have you spoke to Haz-"

"No." I shake my head. "I want to make sure first..i don't know how he'll react." I bite my lip.

She puts her hand on my knee. "It's Harry. What's the worst he could do?"

"Leave me." I whisper a single tear spilling down my cheek.

She hugs me. "He wouldn't do that Charl, he loves you and Milo far too much."

I nod silently.

  "Shall we go and reveal the truth?"

I swallow nodding standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

  "How much longer?" Lou asked as we sat on her bathroom floor.

I looked at my phones countdown. "Thirty five seconds."

She blew her fringe out of her face. "How long.. now?"

"Twenty eight seconds." I laugh.

She'd made me pee on three sticks - the pack came with five, she wanted to do all but i compromised with three.

  "How long now?"

"Fourteen seconds."

I felt my hands shake slightly. I guess having a second child wasn't out of the question. If i wanted a family with anyone, Harry would be the perfect person - he's the perfect father. I'd like a girl this time, a sister for Milo to protect - like me and my brother.

  "Now?"

I shook my head. "Four seconds."

Lou stood up straightening out her ripped jeans.

"Two."

  "One." We both say together.

  "Whatever the result." She promised looking me right in the eye. "I'm behind you."

I close my eyes as she turns to look at the sticks. I hear her sigh.

"What? What is it?" I whisper.

  "Negative babe."

I nod sitting on the side of the bath. "Oh."

  "Are you alright with that?"

I nod again. "Of course." I blink. "I mean, i did think about what it would be like to be pregnant again.i was so sure, i've been so..different recently. I've felt so refreshed and in love and just happy. I thought i was pregnant. I thought i was ready to be pregnant again. I thought about maybe if i had a girl, enrol her in dance classes, i sort of imagined her in a ballet tutu." I smile wiping a stray tear. "Sorry, i don't know why i'm crying." I chuckle.

  "Because you wanted another baby."

I shrug. "Maybe, i guess? It would have been nice."

  "To have that bump again?"

I nod.

  "Well get ready for it, because in about 5 months time you're going to."

My head shoots up. "What?"

  "I lied Charlotte." She smiles showing me the sticks. "You're pregnant."

I gasp standing up snatching the sticks seeing the Pos sign across all three. "Oh my god i hate you." I laugh as i cry.

She hugs me. "You're going to have another baby!" We both hug each other tightly.

"Thank you Lou." I smile through my tears.

She shakes her head. "I'm glad you came to me."

I hug her again smiling happily.

I get in around 6pm, after visiting Lou i went straight to work - i wasn't able to focus that well but i still did the assignments i needed to do.

I stood cooking dinner as Milo played with his Woody and Buzz figurines when i heard Harry come in.

  "Babe?" I hear him call.

"Kitchen." I call back.

He smiles kissing me and then Milo.

  "I have some news." He announces. "I'll tell you at dinner? I'm going to shower. Long day."

I nod. "I have some news too." I smile kissing his perfect lips again.

  "Perfect." He grins walking out and upstairs.

As the 3 of us sit around the table i feel my nerves appear again, why am i nervous to tell Harry?

It's Harry.

Just Harry.

"So, you have some news?" I ask curiously as Harry finishes telling Milo about the toy story game he saw today on the way to work.

  "Oh, yeah." He smiles nervously.

Why is he nervous?!

This multiplies my nerves.

"Okay.."

  "I had a meeting with management today." He says not meeting my eyes as he cuts his meat.

I nod.

  "And they've arranged for us to go back on tour.. next year."

___________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter 60!! This is the most i've ever written in a book and i'm so happy people are liking and enjoying it.

There will be a lot to come, this isn't near the end, i don't know when the end will come and i don't know if i'll be doing a sequel?!

Anyway, thanks for reading! Comment and tell me what you think of my cliff hanger hehehe) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
251K 4.7K 41
Love. Tattoos. Drugs. Fights. Pain. Heartbreak. Suspense. Agony. Mystery. Him. **Note: This book is not edited. This is the first book I have complet...
848K 13.5K 104
in which Micah falls for her best friend. accomplishments: completed | βœ“ 500,000+ reads | βœ“ 2,000+ votes | βœ“ Ranking | βœ“ #18 in FanFiction | βœ“ thank...