Chapter 8.

Warning: This chapter may be upsetting to some people as it contains language referring to rape.
_______________________________________________________________________

22nd February 2010. Then.

Charlotte's POV.

It had been a normal day.

  Just a normal day.

School was going well for me, i had the best friends, best boyfriend, best grades. Life couldn't get much better right now.

When i came home from school i thought i was home alone. Theo had stayed to do football, and mum was at work.

I walked to my room and changed into my pyjamas - the best type of clothing may i say.

I laughed as i read a text from Oscar before entering my mum and dads room to get the laptop.

Instead i found my dad sat reading the paper.

"Hi dad." I smiled.

  "Hi sweetheart, good day at school?"

I nodded. "Amazing day." I walked over to the laptop, but before i picked it up i looked over at my dad.

  "You okay sweetie?" He smiled turning the page.

"Er..dad." I started as i sat beside him on the bed. "I was with my friends the other day, and they said something interesting.."

He placed the paper down. "Yeah?"
"Now, i'm not saying i believe them. But they said..they said they saw you..kissing another woman."

His face changed, his jaw tensed, his eyes blackened. "And why would they say that?" He spat.

It was weird for me to see my dad this annoyed so quickly, he was always so happy.

"I-I- guess they th-thought they saw you."

He laughed bitterly. "I've been seeing her 2 months."

My jaw dropped. "You're..cheating..on mum?"

He grabbed my wrists before slamming down onto the mattress. He straddled my waist and appeared above my face. "I am. I don't get what i want from your pathetic excuse of a mother."

"D-dad." I cried. "Dad you're hurting me." The tears began rolling as he tightened his grip on my wrist.

   "Listen here, you don't say a word."

"I need to tell mum." I choked.

That's when he let go of my wrists, i thought i was free.

     But i was wrong.

   So wrong.

He tugged my pyjamas down, his thighs clamping my hips so i couldn't move. I began screaming and crying for help.

   But no one came.

I had never felt so betrayed in all my life. My dad abused me, he took my virginity.

   He took my innocence.

  He took my trust.

He took everything.

After he finished, i stood up shakily picking up my pyjamas. "Charlotte." He spoke as i walked towards the door. "If you ever tell anyone.."

I shook my head. He knew i couldn't. The pain was too unbearable.  "I-I won't."

  "Good girl." He whispered before i shut my mum and dads bedroom and headed for my own.