The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

866 14 6
By Lucky3

Right so explaination....thank you for carrying on with this book. I know it has been a while. But this was meant to be Charlie's chapter but her brother lost her laptop charger so it died. And then she didn't get a new one for christmas so she was going to hand write it for me instead. But then we had english exams and art hand ins and school got complicated. But here it is I wrote this I hope you like it and it makes up for the stupid amount of time you had to wait.

Chater 18 - Seeing the past

When Zed’s lips left mine I looked round to see people’s reactions, because he hadn’t done anything to try and hind the kiss he gave me. But I must say I hadn’t either and it had made me feel better. But no one was looking at us; they were all looking at the doctor who had come back into the room. “You may see her now, she is awake” Jasper and Terry, who I thought was still a sleep but obviously not jumped at the doctor straight away, followed closely by both Charlie and Tina since they wanted to go first which was understandable. The doctor nodded and turned to take them to Chloe’s room. I closed my eyes trying not to remember the last time I was in a hospital I had almost died. I had been on a trampoline and fell off while doing a back flip, and I had shattered my knee cap, broken my breast bone, almost punctured a lung, had concussion so bad I couldn’t remember who my family were.

I felt warm strong arms lift me up then I was moved then I felt the sensation on being sat on some one’s lap. I opened my eyes; to see I was Zed had brought me into his lap. “I don’t care” he said as he looked over at Oscar and Ryan, I looked to. To see they were both frowning, at Zed holding me but I was grateful that they weren’t commenting, on my obvious sexuality. “You opened the New York preforming arts letter yet?” said Zed looking over my head, I knew he was trying to distract me from the fact we were in a hospital but he also wanted to know if I had worked up the courage to open it yet.

“Um no” I said the remembering that the brown envelope was still lying on my desk next to my laptop.  “You want me to open it with you” he said looking down at me again. I stared into his beautiful eyes hypnotised, and I nodded without really thinking it through. He beamed and bent his neck so the small distance between are lips disappeared, and his warm ones pressed against mine. I let him have entrance to my eager mouth, as soon as he asked for it, I smiled as we pulled apart once more actually excited about the letter for the first time since I got it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When the others came out, Duncan stepped off my lap, taking my hand linking his fingers through mine obviously still needing me for strength. And we head to Chloe’s room with Jacob, Adam and Jake behind us. I braved a look at Oscar and Ryan before Duncan pulled me round the corner, to see them both frowning at our linked hands.

We reached Chloe’s hospital room door, quicker then I thought we would and Jake opened the door since Duncan seemed unable to. I didn’t know what but sometime Duncan must have had a bad experience in a hospital because he was back to look ghostly pale. Then when we turned into her room so you could see Chloe lying on the bed with Jasper in a chair one side and Terry the other. The hospital had called her parents which were stood behind Jasper, since they had gone in shortly after the others. Chloe had tubes going in to her from all angles, she didn’t look as bad as I thought she would other then a bansdsge rapped round her head she seemed fine, she had a tired smile and was holding Terry’s hand as if it was her life line.

Then something happened which scared me shitless, Duncan dropped to the floor next to me, as if he fainted. Then he started screaming and breathing fast curling himself up into a ball. Everyone in the room stared at him in silence. And then out of nowhere both Oscar and Ryan arrived. Oscar grabbed his head pulling it into his lap, and Ryan straightened out his legs knelling on them so he could move them, Terry stood up and slipped out the room. I just stared at my still screaming boyfriend unable to do anything, not sure what was going on. Terry came back less than minute later with a doctor and two nurses in tow. “Ok with have a code 8 panic act, get him to a room and calm him down” said the doctor and the male nurse picked him up when Oscar and Ryan let him go. He started moving in the guy arms which made it very difficult for him to hold him, but the guy tighter his arms and walked fast. I was frozen in place unable to move, he had a panic act I didn’t know Duncan had panic acts.

I quickly snapped out of my trance, and followed the other nurse as she followed the male nurse out the room. Oscar and Ryan came with me, to the room were Duncan was he was no long screaming or thrashing around. Just like on the bed staring up at the ceiling silently. I walking quickly to him taking his hand, a little alarmed when it was freezing cold, glad to see that his head slowly turned to look at me. “What happened?” he said slowly as if all his energy had disappeared. “You had a panic attack man” said Ryan walking forward to stand next to me, when Oscar walked round to be the other side of the bed. “What?” he said looking towards Ryan from where he had been studying my face.

“You saw Chloe, in the bed. And you remembered when you were here and it brought on a panic attack” said Oscar slowly looking worried, I was to Duncan had been in hospital when was it serious does he have some sort of life threatening thing I don’t know about. To bring out of my inner ramble Duncan squeezed my hand. “So you had to see that” I shook my head trying to smile at him “Your boyfriend, I just want you safe” he smile back and I bent down to kiss his forehead not caring what the other two guys in the room.   

It was long after that I got told I could take him home. His brother was called but he was unable to leave college to pick him up. So I offered to take him home, and once the hospital got Harry’s consent on this, I carried him to my car. Once I drove to his house, with him on the front of the bike, I had to wrap my arms round him tightly because he hadn’t got much energy left.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I felt Zed lay me down on a soft, material. I didn’t know what it was until I turned over to see my alarm clock next to me, which meant Zed had brought me home to my bed. I could feel the while the sleepiness of my recent fear attack. “Go to sleep, I will make you something to eat” I felt lips pressed against my forehead. I felt a smile come across my lips, at this concerned, loving side of Zed. I had realised this side was part of Zed until I admitted I was scared to him at the hospital.

I had only ever had a panic attack once before, and Oscar, Ryan and Terry had all been there to witness it. And Harry was only in the hospital with a broken leg. I couldn’t remember what it was like when I was actually having the attack. But by the look on Oscar, Ryan and Zed’s faces when I woke up it wasn’t good. I slowly closed my eyes, letting the utter blackness take me.

I woke later, I had probably hours later. To smell a wonderful smell, I opened my eyes slowly running my hand over my face slowly sitting up. My body was aching all over from the attack, and once my eyes focused. It was to see my grinning boyfriend, stood at my bedroom doorway carrying a tray which seemed to have food on it. I smiled “Morning handsome, for evening” he said as he walked towards me, he lay the tray carefully down on my knees.

I looked down to see pasta, in a bowl steaming steadily. “What’s this? Can you cook?” I said looking up at him raising an eyebrow. He shrugged then smirked and winked at me “You can be the judge of that” I smiled and picked up the fork. I felt awkward eating, with him stood over me. I shuffled in my bed, and then nodded next to me. He smirked again and then he walked round my double bed, and sat next to me.

I quickly ate my pasta, glancing every now and again at the sexy guy lying next to me with his hands behind his head, ankles crossed. I put the tray on the floor next to the bed then I turned so I sat facing him legs crossed. “What?” he asked opening the eye nearest to look at me. “You can cook” I said a little blush making its way on to my cheeks because he had caught me admiring him. He smirked, closing his eye once more “Good to know.”

I let my eyes travel once again over him, and then they landed on his lips. And for some reason I could hold back any longer. I moved so I hovering over him, and placed my lips on his. His eyes snapped open in surprise but he soon took control wrapping his arms round my waist pulling me closer to him. I smirked into the kiss as I felt his warm hands under my top, I didn’t argue when he pulled the top over my head throwing it across my room. His hot lips touched my chest and I moaned. Then without warning he flipped us. So he was over me instead smirking, I grinned up at him as he quickly ripped off his own top, then re attached are lips, and I felt his hand run down my chest and abs until it reached my belt buckle. And I gasped and covered his hands with mine, I felt him freeze under mine. Then I looked up and am eyes meet.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I hadn’t slept with as many girls as I know Duncan has, but I had a fair few. I was usually cocking and over confident. But I was nervous so when I flip us over to take control. I was scared that this would not be as good as I wanted it to be. And when his hands stopped mine my heart sack, because I thought straight away I had done something wrong. I looked up and his eyes meet mine “Do you not want to?” I asked in a shaky, scared voice that didn’t sound anything like my own. I held my breath waiting for his answer.

Right so please tell what you think.

Haze x Charlie should be back soon as... =D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 292 25
this story is about how zach moves to a very strict catholic school where it is absolutely not okay for anyone to be gay. he hadnt come out to anyone...
23.5K 796 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
31.9K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
123K 4K 32
Logan is in denial of his sexuality when he meets the handsome Daniel Coleman. Daniel somehow convinces Logan that he has to come out or he'll stay a...