Chapter 12

Hey sorry it has been a while i have been ill. =)

Chapter 12 – Happy days, the son of a bitch is back

I stood at my locker, watching zed leaning against his with his arms crossed. There was a frown on his face; I still had his lighter and cigarettes so I hoped that the frown meant he hadn’t smoked. Ben came up to lean next to him, saying something which made him laugh. Jake turned up with Tina next saying something which made Zed look my direction.  A smile spread across his face as his eyes met mine.

I looked away when I heard Terry voice “Chloeeee!”. I looked towards were she was to see Chloe and Terry kissing, well I am glad that we will not have Terry moping around depressed anymore, but then the son of a bitch came round from behind them, walking straight towards Zed.

“Hey Duncan” I turned round to see a guy which was in my year but never actually talk to before. I smiled “Hey…sorry I don’t know your name” He shook his head “Oh don’t worry it is John, but anyway I just want to say you are really good dancer and I hope you get into that school.” I frowned someone actually thought dancing was cool. “I agree John” said another guy coming up behind him.

“Well I have the letter but haven’t opened it yet, can’t bring myself to” They both smiled and nodded “You lied to me” said a sexy voice behind me, I span round to find Zed stood there with Jake, Tina, Ben and the idiot with him. I frowned when did I lie to him “What?” He shook his head, “Yesterday you told me you didn’t get in” I bite my lip “Oh yeah, well I don’t really know, I haven’t opened the letter.” He nodded I could see so much emotion in his eyes, but could understand it.

Jasper smiled at me over Zed’s shoulder and said in a kind voice “I am looking forward to seeing you sing and dance” I glared at him “Sure you are” I said with sarcasm dripping heavily of every word. Zed, sighed but didn’t mention anything about my tone towards his friend which obviously like him. “Well we got to go” I turned back to John and the other guy who were still stood next to me. “Bye and thanks” they both smiled and walked off.

Adam and Jacob turned up next, Adam jumping up and down as usual. “Oh my god, Duncan you were amazing” I chuckle as Adam’s little body attack me. “Thanks” I said slowly, no one had a chance to tell what they thought yesterday since after nicking all of Zed cigarettes, I had gone home, still embarrassed. Jacob had to physical pull Adam off me, who was still hugging me and jumping.

Ryan walked past; with Charlie he looked at me with a glare and walked faster. I just glared at the back of his head; the prick had called me up last night and shouted at me for a good hour and a half that he couldn’t be friends with someone who lied about their selves to him. Well wait till he find out I might be gay or at least Bi.  

“D?” I turned round to face one of the slut’s from the years below, “Yeah” I said with my famous smirk, “I was wondering if you would come to my party tonight?” I winked at her, and leaned into her ear “Save me a spot in your bed” she shuddered with apparition.  I skimmed my hand on to her waist and squeezed little, kissing the skin just before her ear. She sighed and then walked away when I let her waist go.

I turned back to my locker which I hadn’t actually used to yet, out the corner of my eye; I saw Zed looking angry and hurt. If he can flirt with jasper I am sure I can flirt with girls. After I had used my locker I turned back around to find, Adam and Jacob gone to one of their lockers I guess. Ben walking round the corner at the end of the corridor with a guy I had seen him talk to a lot, I think he was the guy that Ben had a crush on.

Zed and Jasper was stood back near Zed’s locker both leaning on the wall facing each other closer then I would like. Jasper had one hand on Zed’s shoulder but he wasn’t looking at Zed, as I guess he was talk he was looking at me with smirk on my face. “I wish I could beat the crap out of him” I said to myself. “Let me help you” I span round in alarm to see Jake and Tina still stood behind me, I raised a eyebrow at Jake who had spoken.