The New Neko ≫ Riren ✔️

By Mikasaisbae19

【Neko!Au】 [COMPLETED] When Hanji brings home a new neko named Eren, Levi finds himself unable to resist the a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve (End)
Other Stories

Chapter Five

18.9K 699 602
By Mikasaisbae19

"The New Neko"
Chapter Five
By: _LenaAckerman_
😏Smut😏

Eren tasted so delicious, like molten chocolate, the most expensive ice cream and the finest wine mixed together. Seriously, Levi couldn't get enough. Eren's lips were so soft, moist and felt just right against his.

Eren had his arms and legs wrapped around Levi, his uncovered lower half grinding against Levi's clothed one as their mouths molded together perfectly. Eren fit perfectly against Levi's body, like they were meant to be together.

Levi's tongue licked Eren's lower lip and Eren was more than willing to open up for him. Levi explored the wet, heated cavern, loving how soft Eren was inside as well as out. He met with Eren's own tongue and the two appendages danced together to their own passionate dance, curling together.

A whine escaped Eren's throat, his hips buckling up and his erection brushing against Levi's. Levi moaned, pulling away from Eren's mouth and rested his forehead against Eren's neck, inhaling Eren's tantalising scent that caused his mouth to water.

"Levi," Eren moaned, rubbing his neck against Levi's face, drowning the Alpha in his scent. "Please, I ..."

"Shh." Levi rubbed his scent over Eren, croons subconsciously escaping, meant to soothe Eren. "Alpha will take care of you."

Levi pulled the oversized shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room and moved down Eren's body, laying kisses as he went. The Alpha inside him had completely taken over, and the Alpha didn't care about cleanliness. The Alpha only cared about the Omega writhing under him.

Levi's tongue swirled around a pert nipple, one hand tweaking the other while the other hand held Eren's hips down. Eren cried out in pleasure, throwing his head back into the pillow as Levi continued to play with his nipples. He had no idea that one place on his body could be this sensitive, it felt like Levi was twirling a feather around his nipple.

"Alpha!" Eren cried out, no doubt waking the whole house. Levi was happy that he locked the door before ravaging Eren's mouth.

Levi left Eren's chest, ignoring the Omega's cries of protest, and came to rest beside the younger neko's weeping cock. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either, the average size of an Omega. Make Omegas' cocks weren't that big because they had no need for it, instead they self-lubricated no matter what gender they were. Male Alphas, on the other hand, had ... impressive cocks.

Levi ran his tongue up the underside, liking the bumpy feel of the thick veins against the sinful appendage. Eren cried out, his hands instantly flying to Levi's head and grabbing a hold of his ears, holding them almost painfully tight. Cries, moans and mewls escaped Eren's mouth as Levi gave Eren's cock kitty licks, pre-cum already dripping down the length. Levi licked it up like a cat would lick up milk.

"Omega, calm down," Levi purred against the cock beside his face, his hand wrapping firmly around it. "You feel good in my hand, like you were made for it."

"Alpha! Fuck me! Knot me!" Eren almost cried, his tail flicking onto Levi's face. "Please."

"Hmm ... I can't exactly do that when I'm still clothed," Levi said.

Eren instantly took advantage of that invitation. He reared up and practically ripped Levi's shirt off, running his hands over Levi's taunt muscles. Levi was surprisingly ripped for his height, he had the body of a Greek God that would send a sculptor crazy. Levi's tail twitched, the black fur going wonderfully with Levi's alabaster skin. Why hadn't Eren noticed this before?

Eren leaned forward and licked between Levi's abs, enjoying the feeling of the hard skin against his tongue. Levi's fingers that carted through his hair were gentle, calming him down instantly.

As Eren's mouth gave attention to Levi's upper body his hands got to work unbuttoning Levi's jeans, tugging them as far down as he could with Levi on his knees. Levi shifted so that he could pull them off, along with his boxers, his achingly hard erection springing free and standing up proud and tall. Eren almost choked on his breath at the sight of it. Would it even fit?

"Wow," was the only thing Eren could think to say.

Levi chuckled at the Omega's reaction and pushed him down onto his back, spreading his legs and settling between them. Grabbing one of the pillows on the bed, Levi used it to keep Eren's hips up so that he could expect the twitching virgin pucker. It was deliciously wet, the Omega slick already staining Eren's thighs. Levi leaned down and licked Eren's thighs clean, moaning as the honey like taste invaded his taste buds. Eren tasted so perfect.

"You're so ready for me," Levi moaned, licking over the rosy entrance. "Ready for Alpha's cock."

"Please mate me," Eren moaned, the aching getting too much to deal with.

Levi chuckled, affectionally stroking Eren's cheek. "Such a needy Omega. I'll give you what you want, don't worry."

Grasping his aching cock Levi probed it against Eren's entrance, moaning as the warm slick kissed the tip. Shit, Eren already felt so good and he wasn't even in him yet.

Eren wrapped his legs around Levi's waist, holding onto him for dear life as he felt the head of Levi's cock against his entrance. It was warm and pulsating and Eren couldn't wait for it to be buried deep inside him. The Omega in him was getting too impatient, desperately wanting the Alpha's knot and cum.

Finally, Levi pushed into him. The Alpha grunted as the soft heat clutched onto him, the walls sucking him in. The Omega slick made it easy to slid in, and Eren's insides welcomed his cock like an old friend and before he knew it he was balls deep inside the Omega. Eren's ass hugged his cock firmly, refusing to let him go. Levi grunted in pleasure at the feeling of the tight, wet walls around him. Nothing felt more right to him then being inside Eren. The Omega was so wet and tight for him.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

"M-m-move," Eren stuttered.

Levi clenched his teeth as he pulled his hips back, Eren's ass seeming to not want to let his length go. When only the tip remained inside Levi slammed forward, his hips bumping against Eren's thighs. The Omega cried out as the warm cock filled him again, leaving him feeling so full. Levi started a rhythm, resting his hand on either side of Eren's head as he thrusted in and out, enjoying the lewd squelching sounds and the echoing of their bodies becoming conjoined.

Eren cried out as Levi hit something wonderful inside him, lighting a match and igniting a fire inside his stomach. It burnt brighter the more Levi plowed into his prostate, pleasure filling his body and making him loose his mind.

Levi grunted as Eren's walls tightened around him, signalling that Eren was close. He could feel his knot swelling, his release coming. Just a little more ...

"I-I-I can't — too much —" Eren cried out as Levi's cock hit his prostate dead on again.

"Come for me Eren," Levi hissed. "Come for Alpha."

Eren cried out in intense pleasure as he finally reached his climax. Something inside him snapped, sending him over the edge. His orgasm hit him full force, white ribbons landing on his stomach and chest. The fire inside him got hotter and brighter with his release, the only thing being the Alpha's seed that could quench it.

"I'm gonna knot you," Levi grunted. Eren cried out incoherent things, maybe urging him to knot him. The base of Levi's cock swelled even further and Levi forced it passed the tight ring of muscle, the knot swelling to its full size and locking the Alpha inside the Omega as he bit into the Omega's neck, his cock pulsating as it filled Eren with his cum, ribbons of white painting the Omega's insides.

Eren cried out in pain and pleasure as the Alpha both mated him and filled him, the Alpha's cum dousing the fire inside him. Levi pulled away from Eren's neck and gave the bleeding bite little kitty licks, almost in apology, as Eren tried to gain his breath.

"Feels so good," Eren moaned, loving the feel of the Alpha trapped inside him. "You feel so good Levi."

"Hmm ... you do to," Levi murmured, kissing Eren's lips.

In the room across the hall Erwin stared up at the ceiling in horror, Hanji snoring beside him in oblivion. Erwin, who was a light sleeper, had heard everything.

And he meant everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 16 26
Just Another Erwin x Levi one shot but with fluff and mixed with a little bit of smut.
57.5K 2.3K 14
Eren Jaeger, a neko, lives on the streets. However, he's grown fond of it because being able to turn into a cat works in his favor. Always stealing a...
89.1K 1.8K 31
This is a story about ereri mpreg, there are a few nsfw scenes in this story, I put a warning before all of them /I think/ and you can skip over them...
7.2K 73 17
Just some eren x levi or levi x eren one shots that I make! There will be smut and fluff. I do take requests if I see it, if not I'm sorry! Nothing h...